March 28, 2024, 06:48:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422939 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: October 16, 2008, 06:14:11 PM »

Quote from: A_News_Junkie_Monkey on Today at 11:16:20 AM
Quote from: CuriousCat on Today at 09:04:41 AM
<<<SNIP>>>

I posted yesterday that Casey NEVER called Lee between June 15 - July 3rd. The first call between them was July 4th.
INTERESTING - Could it be that the "missing blackjack" lost in JBP is/was lost on purpose because it ties the two together?????? Could it be that is why in their little code talk, she let him to where to find it so he could destroy the trail of their talks?????????
When something stinks - follow the trail.

<From TOT - not sure if the copy paste from other thread will work!>
Was there not a phone call between Lee and Casey where Lee is asking something like"Can they still be trusted"? I know it was something like that.Very weird statement because it caught my attention..I dunno...

TOT - agree there were several things like that said that bug me still today.  Another thought on the mention of the blackjack - could be they each had disposable phones to communicate about what happened or the cover-up.  IMHO, their convo's were no where near normal sibling convo's......... I know, nothing is normal with ANY of them!

Very well could be...Maybe the purchases are on the receipts Cindy hasn't turned over....

BINGO!....maybe that's why LA was so willing to hand over phone records to LP....cause he was only handing over *some* of them.....I like the way the Monkeys think!....Des...

WOW  -  I think I got a BINGO from DES!!!!!!!!!!  LOL - after working in the yard for the last 4 hours and being barely able to move, this takes the pain away!!!!!!!! 

You sure did!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #441 on: October 16, 2008, 06:14:29 PM »

I agree another family member is involved..I just do not understand why le has not arrested cindy for withholding information..Casey borrowing her car and i bet she gave le the wrong pants..I'm sure le hasn't returned the ones they have yet and casey was wearing a pair just like them to jail...I really do think lee is involved in some way to..I would love to wack job cindy and lee get cuffed and halled away.

mrsrocko - when a case drags on and on the LE end up with more questions, not less. As the lies compound they need to be checked and re-checked. I have always wondered if Cindy didn't just LET Casey use the car.

All we have are the words of liars to go by. We just don't know that Casey took the car.

I understand what your saying..I guess a few months ago i would have excepted Casey just took the car... Now that i see all the ways cindy has tried to cover thing up..I believe she gave her the car..That is just my opinoin, i just wish i could prove it..This crazy grandma just makes me as pist off as her crazy daughter makes me..
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #442 on: October 16, 2008, 06:14:38 PM »

[Snip]

Kobilinsky also remains active on the DNA front: Another of his projects is a concerted effort to improve the scientific protocols used in lab work. New advances in DNA testing, particularly of so-called low-copy number DNA samples, have increased the power of the tests but also the potential for errors in identification. Because the low-copy method uses such small numbers of DNA molecules--genetic profiles have been generated from as little as a single human cell (and there are trillions of cells in the body)--the testing must be done especially carefully.

http://www.gc.cuny.edu/faculty/folio/spring2005/bloodwork.htm

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #443 on: October 16, 2008, 06:15:51 PM »

Monkeys...I have a favor to ask...

May I get some help in putting together a cliff notes history of Dr. Lawrence kobelinski....this info is for a *key* witness in the Casy Anthony case....I spoke with this person at length today....I said maybe we could help them with info....they asked me about him!.....remember Kobelinksi now works for Baez and the Anthonys'.....he sold out!....TIA....Des

Dr. Lawrence Koblinsky teaches at John Jay University in New York. That is all i know about him 

Thanks...I'm copying and pasting everything posted on him in a file to send to our key witness.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #444 on: October 16, 2008, 06:16:39 PM »

Lawrence Kobilinsky is the Associate Provost of the Interdisciplinary Forensics Science Department at John Jay College...
Source: MORRIS MEISTER CUTTING EDGE SCIENCE LECTURE SERIES [www.bxscience.edu

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: October 16, 2008, 06:16:57 PM »

May I get some help in putting together a cliff notes history of Dr. Lawrence kobelinski....this info is for a *key* witness in the Casy Anthony case....I spoke with this person at length today....I said maybe we could help them with info....they asked me about him!.....remember Kobelinksi now works for Baez and the Anthonys'.....he sold out!....TIA....Des

Perhaps Nancy Grace could provide a resume, you know she has to have his complete resume in the office.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: October 16, 2008, 06:16:57 PM »

i found this : professor of forensic science at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York City
its not much
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #447 on: October 16, 2008, 06:17:23 PM »

DNA: Forensic and Legal Applications by Lawrence Kobilinsky, Thomas F. Liotti, Jamel Oeser-Sweat, and James Watson (Hardcover - Oct 1, 2004)
Buy new: $105.95 $91.22
28 Used & new from $49.05
Get it by Monday, Oct 20 if you order in the next 23 hours and choose one-day shipping.
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.

Forensic DNA Analysis (Inside Forensic Science) by Louis Levine, Henrietta Margolis-nunno, and Lawrence Kobilinsky (Library Binding - Feb 28, 2007)
Buy new: $32.95 $31.13
23 Used & new from $20.73
In Stock
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
2.0 out of 5 stars (1)

Forensic Chemistry Handbook by Lawrence F. Kobilinsky and Louis Levine (Hardcover - Sep 10, 2007)
Currently unavailable

Inside Forensic Science Set (Inside Forensic Science) by Lawrence Kobilinsky (Library Binding - Nov 30, 2006)
Currently unavailable

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: October 16, 2008, 06:18:57 PM »

I know this Dr. Lawrence kobelinski has done alot of testifying on dna evidence on court tv..He seems to be involved in just about every case i ever watched...What exactly do you want to know about him Des?

Everything!   He's going to try a rip *our* key witness apart.....Des

I will start digging.. To be honest.. I can't remember if he was a defence witness or prosicution..My opinoin is i couldn't make heads or tails out of the info he gave on the stand...I will start checking on him though.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #449 on: October 16, 2008, 06:19:45 PM »

MORRIS MEISTER CUTTING EDGE SCIENCE LECTURE SERIES

Will proudly host:

Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky

Date: March 20th, 2002

Time: 12:15pm to 1:40pm

Place: The School Auditorium

Topic: The World Trade Center As A Crime Scene/Germ Warfare

DR. LAWRENCE KOBILINSKY

Associate Provost of John Jay College of Criminal Justice, internationally renowned forensic scientist and consultant to network news programs on issues related to forensic science.

Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky is the Associate Provost of the Interdisciplinary Forensics Science Department at John Jay College. He received his B.S. and M.A. degrees from the City College of City University of New York and his Ph.D. degree from the City University of New York. His doctoral work was performed at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine Biochemistry department, and he became a postdoctoral fellow at the Sloan-Kettering Institute in New York City after receiving his doctorate. Dr. Koblinsky is a member of 18 professional organizations, and serves on the Boards of the New York Microscopical Society and the Eastern Analytical Symposium. He has served as a consultant to CBS and other network news programs on issues related to forensic science, as well as an advisor to the U.S. State Department regarding forensic science laboratories in Eastern Europe. An internationally renowned forensic scientist, he has served as advisor to criminalistics laboratories in several countries, and is both a Diplomat of the American College of Forensic Examiners and a Board Certified Forensic Examiner. He has received numerous honors, including the Federal Law Enforcement Officers "Civilian Award" and has published extensively on the subject of forensic DNA analysis.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: October 16, 2008, 06:20:50 PM »

Klass or Anybody!!! Can we start a seperate thread for this info on Dr. Lawrence kobelinski..So Des can get it from there? Or should we just email it..I'm kinda curious about all this info on him myself
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #451 on: October 16, 2008, 06:21:03 PM »

War in Iraq:
DNA and Saddam Hussein
With Lawrence Kobilinsky
Prof., Forensic Science
John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Wednesday, April 15, 2003; 1 p.m. ET

Gen. Tommy R. Franks revealed last Sunday that the U.S. military has obtained a DNA sample that would enable forensics experts to identify the bodies of Saddam Hussein and his two sons if they are found. U.S. officials in Washington disclosed that Hussein's half-brother, Barzan Ibrahim Hasan, had been apprehended late last week in northern Iraq and that he could provide "a walking source of DNA" because Hasan and Hussein share the same mother.

Forensics expert Lawrence Kobilinsky, Ph.D., was online Wednesday, April 16 at 1 p.m. ET, to discuss the procedure scientists would undertake to determine whether bodies found buried underneath the rubble of a bulding in the Mansour neighborhood of Baghdad bombed last Wednesday were in fact Saddam Hussein and his sons.

Kobilinsky has served as consultant to CBS and other networks on issues related to forensic science as well as advisor to the U.S. State Dept. He has also served as advisor to criminal labs in several countries including Mexico, China, Brazil and others.

A transcript follows.

Editor's Note: Washingtonpost.com moderators retain editorial control over Live Online discussions and choose the most relevant questions for guests and hosts; guests and hosts can decline to answer questions.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/liveonline/03/special/iraq/sp_iraq_kobilinsky041603.htm

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #452 on: October 16, 2008, 06:21:24 PM »

Should I stop????????????

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #453 on: October 16, 2008, 06:25:28 PM »

I found an interesting video as well.

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #454 on: October 16, 2008, 06:26:15 PM »

WFTV 6 PM Newscast -

Boggy Creek Road, close to airport. Not on 417, girl wearing baseball cap.
Mark somebody, looking for scrap metal along roadside, late June, had a friend with him (friend not on interview though, they're at the site)
Has called LE and 2 tips lines, nobody seems to have checked out his story - that he knows of.
Wants to get together his own search team.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #455 on: October 16, 2008, 06:26:20 PM »

Thanks....Thanks...Thanks....Everyone.....I'm getting it all....You Gals and Guys are GREAT!!!!!!....I am humbled by you all....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: October 16, 2008, 06:26:21 PM »

Here's aletter he wrote while working for a defense team...at least it gives an idea of what he does to the prosecution...

http://www.benlaguer.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/kobilinsky_letter.pdf

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: October 16, 2008, 06:26:48 PM »

ok theories please where would the NEW organic evidence come from????
LA's DNA?

I AGREE!!

I suspect that Lee Anthony may have attempted to shield his sister from the legal consequences of her actions and ... assisted her in the disposal of his niece's remains.  Maybe ... just maybe ... forensic DNA testing of the inside of the trunk of Casey's vehicle may be a match to Lee's DNA.  Maybe one of the strands of hair ...

Janet, I'm thinking along the same lines as LA helping in some way and leaving some dna behind. When I just read the organic stuff, I was thinking that Lee saw Caylee, or smelled the decomp and got sick. Just a thought!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: October 16, 2008, 06:27:23 PM »

Luckycharmsprincess - WOW - a soul mate! LOL  Your post (long so here is the link http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3721.340 )  was brain candy for me!  I always wanted to go back to major in forensic psychology.  Your assessment is dead on to what I am thinking, however I might add from my arm chair, early sexual abuse.  The reason is it would explain the stall at age 10-14 ( I know you said 10 to 12) and it would explain the careless sexual escapades.  The need for men is almost akin to the Stockholm syndrome, in that  instead of wanting to win her abusers love - she is searching for love with her permissible behavior.
ANYWHOOOOOOOO - I love your posts and we should do coffee! LOL
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: October 16, 2008, 06:27:36 PM »

Just watched WFTV news at 6..............here's a brief summary of the "kc w/shovel" report from the alleged eyewitness.

He reported seeing a white pontiac with a black bra parked in a desolate area behind the airport (off Boggy Creek) and kc, wearing a large straw hat w/ red sunglasses emerging from the woods carrying a shovel. He did not specify the date or time of day. He also stated a "well dressed man was seen on a cell phone acting as "look out". He claims to be so sure of what he saw, that if LE did not follow up, he would form his own search party of the area.

My questions are: Where have you been for the last 3 months? Whats with the straw hat and red sunglasses? Has anyone heard of these? Date? Time of day? and so on.........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.