March 28, 2024, 10:10:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422889 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #640 on: October 16, 2008, 08:33:24 PM »

My favorite is the using the super glue vapors and getting prints.  Maybe they did this to the trash bag and found another set of prints and that why they are saying there was an accomplice.

Ooooooo I remember that from CSI, very good!!! 

I actually saw it on Forensic Files.

I've seen it also on The First 48.  (Great show)

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #641 on: October 16, 2008, 08:34:50 PM »

NG has been such a b&@%h lately....geez!  She certainly isnt her happy, im the luckiest mommy of twins, were so blessed person anymore.  Someone give her some midol or whatever it takes...sheesh!
I think she is in Pre menopause - .......... serious

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: October 16, 2008, 08:35:25 PM »

If it was Casey in the big straw hat and red sunglasses, how could someone be so stupid???  Like that wouldnt draw more attention to themselves.  I think if she was spotted at 2 different times in 2 different locations by 2 different people she was just spreading the items out to throw of LE.  I cant see her or anyone else moving a body that would have been severely decomposed twice.
Kat I wouldn't think Casey would be in a big straw hat, but Cindy is the at the age to wear one. Maybe Cindy is the one the person saw. IDK, I don't have cable so I don't know what all is being said on NG if anything about the person that saw "someone" in the hat. Just my opinion.

that is nutty.  i was thinking the same thing about cindy. 
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #643 on: October 16, 2008, 08:35:51 PM »

I have really been haunted by the possibility of Caylee being moved more than 2 times, and that her remains may be in more than one area.  As for the latest witnesses, who within Casey's circle would be in a suit at that time of day?  I can't remember who worked where, anyone who worked in a profession or going to some kind of school that would require that kind of attire?

Or what if she scattered her in many places to make her harder find  Sad
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #644 on: October 16, 2008, 08:35:51 PM »

NG has been such a b&@%h lately....geez!  She certainly isnt her happy, im the luckiest mommy of twins, were so blessed person anymore.  Someone give her some midol or whatever it takes...sheesh!

Does Midol help that???   LOL!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #645 on: October 16, 2008, 08:38:42 PM »

Does Midol help that???   LOL!
I asked my husband..He said if you mean for Bit&@% no...He uses earplugs
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #646 on: October 16, 2008, 08:39:10 PM »

It's called being in Prosecutor Mode.

Can you imagine when those babies get bigger? Did you take that cookie? ANSWER ME! That's NOT what I ASKED! Go to your room while I grill your sister!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: October 16, 2008, 08:39:23 PM »

i will never understand how a mothers love could turn so bad casey was jealous of caylee a beautiful sweet innocent angel i do hope and pray they find here so she can have a decent goodbye i will never understand how someone can hurt a child i make my self sick thinking about all these angels that are missing god bless

Hi SocialFriend2,

I see a lot of posts on here about CaseyA and her behavior thus far. I thought I could possibly break it down and try to help those make sense of it. To you and me the rules and the consequences make sense. To her, they do not. I have dealt with a few patients who have sociopathic/psychopathic personalities, yet not to this extreme. The anomalies in one’s mind are fascinating to me.

This is a good post & i agree with most everthing you've said. They're a couple things I'd like to add. A psychopath/sociopath is defined by a specific list of behaviors. They are almost never diagnosed, they are identifyed. There is basically no difference between a psychopath, sociopath, or anti-social personality disorder. All of these terms are used by different experts, psychologists, therapists etc. to describe the SAME type of individual.

Also the book you suggested is  excellent, I have read it 3 times & have suggested it myself several times. The name of the book is "The SOCIOPATH Next Door", unless it's been printed with 2 different titles.

YES, you are right it is the Sociopath Next Door. Sorry to confuse. I get into my groove and get stuck on one word. You are definitely correct, they are rarely diagnosed. Which is why I believe the defense won't go there with a possible excuse for her actions. And you are also correct there is little difference between the two terms. When I think of a sociopath, I think of Dahmer, Manson, Gein and when I think of a psychopath, I think of Ted Bundy and David Berkowitz. I believe that Anti-social behaviors can be diagnosed at a much earlier age. And while they are all essentially the same 'type' of person, they each have their own unique characterstics.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #648 on: October 16, 2008, 08:40:16 PM »

I have really been haunted by the possibility of Caylee being moved more than 2 times, and that her remains may be in more than one area.  As for the latest witnesses, who within Casey's circle would be in a suit at that time of day?  I can't remember who worked where, anyone who worked in a profession or going to some kind of school that would require that kind of attire?

Or what if she scattered her in many places to make her harder find  Sad

Doubt that, it would give LE and TES too many options of finding her. If they find any tiny bitty bit, KC will fry.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #649 on: October 16, 2008, 08:40:54 PM »

Me Thinks that " Kobe" is Mensa intelligent and He is so Anal as in Analytical that he has a hard time coming across - due to the way his mind works.
He is not a Social man, he is man of Science.

And I think NG flusters him, because he is struggling to explain in terms that All can understand his explanations ...
He knows he can't use his normal " Big Words" that would cause her to say " KOBE EXPLAIN so we can understand".
He is sort of stuck in a difficult place I think when Live on her Show.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: October 16, 2008, 08:41:30 PM »

Here's to hoping that OCSO the day after or of, the State's Attorney office reading the BJ Motion regarding inspecting the undercarriage of the decomposition car on a lift, that is what they did.  Must say would like to see CA's car thoroughly processed as well, for if memory serves me correctly when the web cam's were initially up & running I don't remember seeing her vehicle stored in that garage, wonder where it was?  Still think it was odd that AL's auto was washed by the skank when she picked him up at the airport, now filling the gas tank sure, but washing it, nope the skank is a lazy one.

Also regarding the weight of the body, if the fluid was spilled out into the trunk space, wouldn't that be a whole light lighter to carry?  She is decrepid & evil & do believe that she had framing of the crazed CA also, but that is pure speculation based on the 3rd 911 call & her claiming not to have seen Caylee for 31 days where crazed CA was claiming 30 days & then you have LA commenting on the 31 days utterance by the skank being as if she was counting days, iirc.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: October 16, 2008, 08:41:41 PM »

THIS IS TO TOT AND OTHERS WHO THINK I AM TOO HARD ON CINDY.

You may be right!  But I just find so much of Cindy's behavior to be suspect.  For the record, I was spoiled rotten by my grandmother and lived with her for three years.  I had it pretty easy as a child and I haven't murdered anyone.   But one thing is certain, if you talk a young woman into giving birth to a child and then keep her and the child in your home and willingly pay all the bills and spend a lot of time babysitting, etc., you had better be prepared to do it with a smile and not throw it in their faces later. 

It just does not work to play the martyr, and maybe all women or all mothers or all wives feel like martyrs from time to time.  But you cannot tell your children day after day how much you do for them, how much you spend on them, how much they have disappointed you, etc., not if you want to maintain a good relationship with them.  Nobody wants to hear over and over how much someone has sacrificed on their behalf, even if it is true.

I know what it is like to be a young and insecure first-time mom, and I was married.  If my mom, or anyone else, had been telling me that I was inadequate as a mother, much less unfit, I would have felt terrible.  I don't know if I could have coped with constant negative feedback, and something tells me that one of the few truths that Caylee has told is that Cindy often called her an unfit mother and threatened to get full custody of Caylee.

My mother never told me I was an unfit parent.  Nor did she go around telling my friends that I was a pathological liar and a thief.  Those are really harsh, terrible things for a parent to say to a daughter.  NOW Cindy talks about what a great mom Casey was, but it is too late.  We know from the 911 call that she threatened Casey with getting full custody of Caylee the night of the police report.  I don't think for a minute that was her first time to do that.

Yes, Cindy paid for everything, as she mentioned in her little note posted online.  "MY Caylee is missing."  "I paid for everything...fed, clothed, provided shelter, paid for medical bills."  Well, if she wanted to do that, she should not be complaining about it.  Cindy could have made some ground rules for Casey.  And maybe she did.  But she always ended up going right back to her "let mommy take care of it" role.  It seems she would crack down, get mad, make threats, and then start to baby Casey all over again. 

Cindy was inconsistent.  I have said from the beginning that the family dynamics were the root of this tragedy, and I believe that more today than ever.  Cindy wanted to take care of both Casey and Caylee, but she wanted to be worshipped for it, and unfortunately, in that circumstance, the mom is often resented.  Casey took the money and lived at home, but she clearly did not want to be in that situation.

I think both the parents knew that Casey had no job.  I think they both knew she lied and stole from them.  I know they knew she partied too much.  But they let her get away with it for months, cracked down, had big fights, Casey cried and lied some more, they forgave her and gave her more stuff as a reward.  It is just a bad cycle, and I think they were trapped in it.

It is the classic love/hate relationship.  Casey did not "fear" her parents in the traditional sense.  She knew they would not beat her or kick her out.  But she feared their disapproval and most of all, their control and domination over her life.  She feared, I think, that they were right about her...that she was unfit and no good. 

Casey left their home, the place where she was taken care of and did not have to lift a finger, and went out into the night with her child and no job, no good friends who could take care of her, no money, no prospects, no future, as Cindy said in her post.  She must have wanted to get out of there in the worst way.  She literally had no place to go and had tgo sleep of the sofas of friends or maybe even in her car a few times.  Yet she left and had not returned and had no intention of returning until Cindy tracked her down at Tony's.

I know Cindy was worried about Caylee.  I would have been, too.  Cindy says in her online post that she does not know who is "watching out for the little angel now."  That is a clear expression of her anxiety and her doubts that Casey would take proper case of Caylee.  Now, she says she never had such doubts, but her post tells us something different.

This is not the first case of a stressed and immature mother taking the life of her own child and it will not be the last.  It is different in that Casey was able to go out dancing and shopping afterward and pretend it had not happened.  I think Cindy and George loved Caylee and that they love Casey, but Cindy just did not know what to do with Casey.  She could not handle her.  There was resentment on both sides.

That is the way I see it.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #652 on: October 16, 2008, 08:43:14 PM »

Me Thinks that " Kobe" is Mensa intelligent and He is so Anal as in Analytical that he has a hard time coming across - due to the way his mind works.

And I think NG flusters him, because he is struggling to explain in terms that All can understand his explanations ...
He knows he can't use his normal " Big Words" that would cause her to say " KOBE EXPLAIN so we can understand".

Then we need Nancy to prosecute this case
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #653 on: October 16, 2008, 08:43:45 PM »

OMG!  Did you just hear the news break?  A mother busted for giving her toddlers Cocaine, Meth and pot and is pregnant, still using, stating she hopes she uses to lose the unborn baby!     I wanna puke again!

She needs to sit in a cell with Casey!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #654 on: October 16, 2008, 08:44:41 PM »

Hi everyone! 

Welcome to the new members!   

Hey there ,wyks!! 

Hi Monken!   

Hey, have you guys ever noticed that NG's "callers" on her show are often the same people over and again?  On another case, in another forum, for several months I was pulling the transcripts from her show for a thread for those w/o cable, and over time noticed repeated names for the callers.  Got me to wondering... Could it be?  Could NG's "callers" actually be faked or the same people over and over, not random as she claims at times?  And after realizing that her show is basically several clips shown over and over, I sure wouldn't put it past her to do this too.  I like NG, I really do, I like what she stands for and her attitude about that.  Yet a lot of what she does/says, the interrupting and endless commercials just puts her over the edge for me.

Just makes me appreciate Greta all the more!  Cannot wait for the elections to be over so hopefully she will get back to focusing on this stuff again.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #655 on: October 16, 2008, 08:45:02 PM »

Then we need Nancy to prosecute this case
Can She still Practice Law or is she Retired?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: October 16, 2008, 08:46:04 PM »

Did anyone hear Richard Grund talk about maybe a fake kidnapping plot by Casey ?
He said Rob Dick would know more about it ! Wazzup with these ppl ? Ok so it was a fake kidnapping plot, where did the dead smell come from ? Help me not get on a plane and snap someone's neck ! WTF are these ppl talking about ! ! !
I am so pissed as to ppl speculating and becoming Ciniy-izzled.
Just maybe shut yer cake hole when :
a. ) You haven't had any contact with Casey for more than a year
b.) You referred to her as a Monster
c.) you don't any more than I do about her " state of mind "
And furthermore, if it was a fake plot and someone supplied a dead body to drag around, who would that be ? Any cops we know were asked to leave the OCSD ?
And if you know so much about what she would do or not do, please use your powers, suPernatural of course and tell us WHERE IS CAYLE TONIGHT !

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: October 16, 2008, 08:46:42 PM »

I too thought it was odd that AL's car got washed by Casey and it is one thing that made me wonder if Caylee was moved several times.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: October 16, 2008, 08:46:58 PM »

Monkeys  Good evening to all.

I need to go back and try speed reading to get caught up   but wanted to drop this off
and hope is gets bumped along at times 

Any Monkeys that happen on this post   that are in the Haughton / Shreveport / Bossier City area of Louisiana or know someone there ...
PLEASE  read...

About a upcoming  TES search  for Clinton Nelson ... His Mother Carolyn is a Monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3638.0

For Clinton's story  you can read through his thread in OUR Missing Person Section  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.0

At this time I'm not sure what may be needed besides spreading the word to that area someway.
To me it is a way we can assist TES... and the mother/family of a missing person.   

TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #659 on: October 16, 2008, 08:47:34 PM »

Has anyone found a picture of Casey in a straw hat? Just wondering, too me she doesn't look like a "straw hat" kinda girl. Straw hats where I live are for "older" women, like my mom (59). Unless Casey was trying to change her appearance, I don't see her wearing one. Straw hats aren't sexy in her mind, but who knows, I'm not as crazy as she is.

Perhaps her mother or father had a straw hat and she borrowed one from them (cin cin does like to garden, maybe she sometimes wear one) . . . and as to the "well dressed" person that was pretending to fish and was acting as a look out, I wish someone would have asked the witness what he meant by that.  The witness was a pretty casual guy, "well dressed" could mean anything to that guy!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.