April 20, 2024, 06:49:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 425849 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: October 16, 2008, 11:11:23 PM »

NOTE TO ALL NEWBIES!

I SEE complaints of being ignored and I totally relate!  I've been here for over 3 years and STILL do, even when it's slow tonight.

So don't feel bad! 

I always think it's funny when people say they are ignored EVEN when it's slow.  See, when it's slow I'm off researching or playing a game or watching TV with my husband.  That's probably why I don't respond. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: October 16, 2008, 11:11:55 PM »

Thanks. See that little handle thing where the piece comes up to access the spare. I just think there could have been evidence around that plastic, or around the edge of that piece of carpet, or somewhere.  I don't think Casey is a meticulous cleaner unless she is trying to impress someone.

THANKS Klaas and Dolce - trying to save the monkey Walter and another monkey from re-inventing the wheel. 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: October 16, 2008, 11:13:23 PM »

Yes, Rob you are right it is very sad.

I keep waiting for Tacopina to show up to save the day for Casey.......

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: October 16, 2008, 11:14:05 PM »

NOTE TO ALL NEWBIES!

I SEE complaints of being ignored and I totally relate!  I've been here for over 3 years and STILL do, even when it's slow tonight.

So don't feel bad! 

Hi Dihanna!...Im new to!

I know you are sweety.  I've been here for over 3 years, since the beginning of the Natalee Holloway case.  I've posted 4 times tonight, one directly to another poster and not one response until now.   I always understand when it's busy, I don't even bother to post.  I thought I learned to get used to it, but it's hard when you have so much time here.   

You keep up the good work,  I read all your posts! 

I guess because im a regular on 2 other boards I was used to the being ignored...lol!  I wouldnt call it being ignored, there are just to many interesting and funny posts to respond to.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #924 on: October 16, 2008, 11:14:29 PM »

Klaas - need to leave a message for Marlee - I have a wonderful idea for the next search effort. If you see her, can you tell her I'm looking for her?

TIA!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: October 16, 2008, 11:14:40 PM »

The more pictures I see of Casey with Caylee, Casey with her parents, Caylee doing everything from swim to dress up for Halloween to open presents to play with the dogs to eat to read, the hundreds and hundreds of pictures (and just think of all the ones we have not seen) not not a single one of Casey with her sitter of the last two years.  This is a family that lived with camera in hand and documented everything they did.  But nothing about Caylee and her days with the mysterious Zanny. 

Hudsunn, on the face of it - the do seem to love Caylee very much. Which makes their behavior even worse. It's a total sell out in my opinion.

Only pictures now to remind them. It's sad on so many levels. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

++

Hi Di - 

Me either Rob....it is so incredibly sad.....poor little Caylee...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #926 on: October 16, 2008, 11:14:50 PM »

NOTE TO ALL NEWBIES!

So don't feel bad! 

I always think it's funny when people say they are ignored EVEN when it's slow.  See, when it's slow I'm off researching or playing a game or watching TV with my husband.  That's probably why I don't respond. 

YOU don't count Klaas!  You already do way too much AND your the one who tries to recognize everybody!   That's why your so special.  I'm just glad you get a few free moments once in awhile! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #927 on: October 16, 2008, 11:14:55 PM »

NOTE TO ALL NEWBIES!

So don't feel bad! 

Hi Dihanna!...Im new to!

I know you are sweety.  I've been here for over 3 years, since the beginning of the Natalee Holloway case.  I've posted 4 times tonight, one directly to another poster and not one response until now.   I always understand when it's busy, I don't even bother to post.  I thought I learned to get used to it, but it's hard when you have so much time here.   

I guess because im a regular on 2 other boards I was used to the being ignored...lol!  I wouldnt call it being ignored, there are just to many interesting and funny posts to respond to.

I thought I'd have more fun with Murt but he's ignoring me too 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: October 16, 2008, 11:16:07 PM »

CUBBEE????   

What is the world is that all about?

Tell me Rob .. when was the last time I got a ...  HI JANET!!   

I just always nod my head and agree so there is no reason to  @ you!!!

Hi Janet!!!

Hi Rob!!!   

of course you know I j/k 

you're the best grandma and Scrabble player on this board and everyone knows it.

Yep! Undisputed Scrabble Queen! And Janet rocks!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: October 16, 2008, 11:16:12 PM »

Klaas - need to leave a message for Marlee - I have a wonderful idea for the next search effort. If you see her, can you tell her I'm looking for her?

TIA!

Knay,  I have her email and cell phone, if you want to email me with ideas.  Her and I have worked together on several TES projects.  Klaas can give you my email.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: October 16, 2008, 11:16:38 PM »

OK     first of all...I talked to some  people today  and asked some questions and this didnt come from LE so no Im not leaking info........first I did find out that as far as all the questions about the gas and the gas cans go......apparently that has been ruled out as far as Casey burning anything.....so that took care of that question for me and with relief also................The reason I asked about the shovel and what the neighbor said is because I do now know that on the 18th...when Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor at somewhere around 2:30pm   about twenty minuts later she was in the vicinity of Econ lake and underhill.....which of course is one of the places that was searched at one time but also a very wet place.....I went to this area and it is a very easy to dig in location... I know I tried.....will give more info on the next post....sorry Im not use to typing on this comp....and its going slow....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: October 16, 2008, 11:16:49 PM »

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #932 on: October 16, 2008, 11:16:54 PM »

NOTE TO ALL NEWBIES!

So don't feel bad! 

Hi Dihanna!...Im new to!

I thought I'd have more fun with Murt but he's ignoring me too 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: October 16, 2008, 11:17:39 PM »

TIA!

Knay,  I have her email and cell phone, if you want to email me with ideas.  Her and I have worked together on several TES projects.  Klaas can give you my email.

I meant to say, I could get her any messages if you need to contact her.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: October 16, 2008, 11:17:48 PM »

NOTE TO ALL NEWBIES!

So don't feel bad! 

Hi Dihanna!...Im new to!

Hey Dihannah...didn't mean to ignore you!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: October 16, 2008, 11:18:03 PM »

Hello Monkeys

A question I was just looking around and found this......

Eyewitness Leads WFTV To Wooded Area Where He Thinks He Saw Casey

Has anyone seen this video and if they have what do you think about this guy and his claim to have seen Casey possibly??
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #936 on: October 16, 2008, 11:18:14 PM »

Heres an interesting website just in time for Halloween

http://darkland.i8.com/haunted_asylums.html

Im surfing the net for a halloween costume for a party.  I dont think people would get it if I dressed up like Cindy and hubby dressed up like George.  But they do have those fake eye brows.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: October 16, 2008, 11:18:29 PM »

OMG!  Did you just hear the news break?  A mother busted for giving her toddlers Cocaine, Meth and pot and is pregnant, still using, stating she hopes she uses to lose the unborn baby!     I wanna puke again!

She needs to sit in a cell with Casey!
I saw that too tonight - my first though is someone tell me where in Indiana - I am in driving distance.  I will rescue those toddlers, wait till she delivers then beat the ever-livin' shi! outta her.

BTW - Casey can have what is left of her!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: October 16, 2008, 11:18:35 PM »

TIA!

KnayKnay - why don't you post your idea in the TES donations thread and I'll make sure she sees it:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3653.0
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: October 16, 2008, 11:18:36 PM »

Az, he is busy with his new Italian league "football" team and he learned his lesson - don't say your future client is guilty as hell!!!  before you are hired.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.