April 26, 2024, 04:30:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426337 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: October 16, 2008, 11:27:29 PM »

Murt just asked me over for a Bartles!   

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: October 16, 2008, 11:27:42 PM »

Hello Monkeys

A question I was just looking around and found this......

Eyewitness Leads WFTV To Wooded Area Where He Thinks He Saw Casey

Has anyone seen this video and if they have what do you think about this guy and his claim to have seen Casey possibly??

JoyJoy - just caught up on reading and that was covered in the last 10ish pages.  I think we are all up in the air on it so far.  I hope he does contact Tim with his info and apparently the lady sighting of Casey was near there too.  So for now, interesting....... 
Must admit, I would like to see the log showing he reported it as early as he claims.......monkey never take anyone's word for anything - we need to sniff it with our tails and see it with our eyes!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: October 16, 2008, 11:28:05 PM »

Yes, Rob you are right it is very sad.

I keep waiting for Tacopina to show up to save the day for Casey.......

Great one Klaas, and it really wouldn't surprise me at all to see him on the case. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: October 16, 2008, 11:28:10 PM »

night always!
Im not going yet, Im waiting for HH.  I wish I had a puppy to sleep on my feet!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #964 on: October 16, 2008, 11:29:15 PM »

NOTE TO ALL NEWBIES!

I SEE complaints of being ignored and I totally relate!  I've been here for over 3 years and STILL do, even when it's slow tonight.

So don't feel bad! 

He must be busier than we are tonight! 

Hi Dihanna!...Im new to!

I know you are sweety.  I've been here for over 3 years, since the beginning of the Natalee Holloway case.  I've posted 4 times tonight, one directly to another poster and not one response until now.   I always understand when it's busy, I don't even bother to post.  I thought I learned to get used to it, but it's hard when you have so much time here.   

You keep up the good work,  I read all your posts! 

I guess because im a regular on 2 other boards I was used to the being ignored...lol!  I wouldnt call it being ignored, there are just to many interesting and funny posts to respond to.

I thought I'd have more fun with Murt but he's ignoring me too 
I sometimes reply to post just so people do not feel ignored....Then they ignore my reply..GO FIGURE!
sorry, not ignoring you, multitasking - watching murt in another window Smile

Hey but what's even worse than that is when you post a reply to someone and they ignore you, and then, one of the un-ignored posters posts the same reply, which of course is not ignored 
I'm a confused monkey now...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: October 16, 2008, 11:29:31 PM »

Sometimes I think that people try to make scrapbooks of the perfect life they would like to have and often it does not even resemble the life they really have.  Does that make any sense?  We all do it to a certain extent.  We fill our photo albums with happy, pretty, warm and fuzzy pictures of us having fun and showing love for one another.  We don't whip out the camera when there is a big argument or someone leaves in a huff. 

Even the Yates family had a few warm, fuzzy pix with Rusty and Andrea and those precious little children who ended up drowned in the bathtub.  And Laci Peterson had lots of pictures of herself with Scott, looking all lovey dovey.  Pictures do not tell the whole story. 

I do think that the Anthonys look happy in their pictures, but we also know that Cindy and George were separated for months and almost divorced after Caylee was born and that the police were called to their home a number of times due to verbal disturbances.

But my main point was that they take pictures of everything...and yet there are no pictures of Caylee with Zanny the Nanny who supposedly was her babysitter for two long years.  Caylee was not yet three when she disappeared, and yet not a single picture of her with the person who was supposed to be her constant nanny.  I do not think for a moment that they would fail to get a picture of a nanny if there had been one.  Or of Caylee at the nanny's. 

Ding!Ding!Ding! I totally agree with this post.....I have always said that the lack of a picture of the "nanny" just does not fit with the abundance of pictures of Caylee with other members of that family....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #966 on: October 16, 2008, 11:29:42 PM »

Will somebody please respond to JoyJoy I am feeling ignored for her.   

thanks marymary
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: October 16, 2008, 11:30:27 PM »

The more pictures I see of Casey  ::MonkeyLaugh::with Caylee, Casey with her parents, Caylee doing everything from swim to dress up for Halloween to open presents to play with the dogs to eat to read, the hundreds and hundreds of pictures (and just think of all the ones we have not seen) not not a single one of Casey with her sitter of the last two years.  This is a family that lived with camera in hand and documented everything they did.  But nothing about Caylee and her days with the mysterious Zanny. 
[/
quote][size
=  10pt][/size]
I agree  with you and not one cute story from SINdy. When she blathers on and on about everything else if Caylee had ever uttered one thing about what she and Zany had done or seen we all would have heard it in a million tv spots so....

and to whoever said they say 6 eyebrows that cracked me up !!  me too, and i'm hoping that the slore, oops i meant Casey, will not be allowed tweezers and soon we can plow thru hers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: October 16, 2008, 11:30:49 PM »

I intentionally didn't quote again but....

Nobody is ignored intentionally, it just happens sometimes. 
codemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: October 16, 2008, 11:31:00 PM »

Sometimes I think that people try to make scrapbooks of the perfect life they would like to have and often it does not even resemble the life they really have.  Does that make any sense?  We all do it to a certain extent.  We fill our photo albums with happy, pretty, warm and fuzzy pictures of us having fun and showing love for one another.  We don't whip out the camera when there is a big argument or someone leaves in a huff. 

Even the Yates family had a few warm, fuzzy pix with Rusty and Andrea and those precious little children who ended up drowned in the bathtub.  And Laci Peterson had lots of pictures of herself with Scott, looking all lovey dovey.  Pictures do not tell the whole story. 

I do think that the Anthonys look happy in their pictures, but we also know that Cindy and George were separated for months and almost divorced after Caylee was born and that the police were called to their home a number of times due to verbal disturbances.

But my main point was that they take pictures of everything...and yet there are no pictures of Caylee with Zanny the Nanny who supposedly was her babysitter for two long years.  Caylee was not yet three when she disappeared, and yet not a single picture of her with the person who was supposed to be her constant nanny.  I do not think for a moment that they would fail to get a picture of a nanny if there had been one.  Or of Caylee at the nanny's. 

Very true. 
Interesting also that the Nanny never took any pictures of Caylee on their trips to the beach, Universal or Disney.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #970 on: October 16, 2008, 11:31:04 PM »

NOTE TO ALL NEWBIES!

I SEE complaints of being ignored and I totally relate!  I've been here for over 3 years and STILL do, even when it's slow tonight.

So don't feel bad! 

He must be busier than we are tonight! 

Hi Dihanna!...Im new to!

I know you are sweety.  I've been here for over 3 years, since the beginning of the Natalee Holloway case.  I've posted 4 times tonight, one directly to another poster and not one response until now.   I always understand when it's busy, I don't even bother to post.  I thought I learned to get used to it, but it's hard when you have so much time here.   

You keep up the good work,  I read all your posts! 

I guess because im a regular on 2 other boards I was used to the being ignored...lol!  I wouldnt call it being ignored, there are just to many interesting and funny posts to respond to.

I thought I'd have more fun with Murt but he's ignoring me too 
I sometimes reply to post just so people do not feel ignored....Then they ignore my reply..GO FIGURE!
sorry, not ignoring you, multitasking - watching murt in another window Smile

Hey but what's even worse than that is when you post a reply to someone and they ignore you, and then, one of the un-ignored posters posts the same reply, which of course is not ignored 
I'm a confused monkey now...
OMG! I get it now and yes that has happened to me to...
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: October 16, 2008, 11:31:08 PM »

night always!
Im not going yet, Im waiting for HH.  I wish I had a puppy to sleep on my feet!!!

Sorry..im starving..a handful of cashews didnt cut it for dinner.  My brain is malnourished.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: October 16, 2008, 11:31:14 PM »

Hello Monkeys

A question I was just looking around and found this......

Eyewitness Leads WFTV To Wooded Area Where He Thinks He Saw Casey

Has anyone seen this video and if they have what do you think about this guy and his claim to have seen Casey possibly??

JoyJoy - just caught up on reading and that was covered in the last 10ish pages.  I think we are all up in the air on it so far.  I hope he does contact Tim with his info and apparently the lady sighting of Casey was near there too.  So for now, interesting....... 
Must admit, I would like to see the log showing he reported it as early as he claims.......monkey never take anyone's word for anything - we need to sniff it with our tails and see it with our eyes!

JoyJoy.... I don't know what to think of it.....one person says they saw her with a straw hat and one says a baseball hat....dunnoo....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: October 16, 2008, 11:32:09 PM »

Don't anybody answer this post!!!  j/k   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: October 16, 2008, 11:32:16 PM »

I read and appreciate what everyone posts.  Often I don't reply because I have nothing to add and/or don't know what to say! 
But, I would never intentionally offend anyone.   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: October 16, 2008, 11:32:22 PM »

Will somebody please respond to JoyJoy I am feeling ignored for her.   
No need - I did. 
But Diannha (sp) ignored my response to her!!!!!!!  But that is okay - Des hit me with a Bingo today, so I am flying high!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #976 on: October 16, 2008, 11:32:24 PM »

We know, we're just pokin' fun Smile
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #977 on: October 16, 2008, 11:32:56 PM »

LOL...

I'm watching Scared Monkeys on Murt's puter !

HI MURT !! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #978 on: October 16, 2008, 11:33:01 PM »

Hi JoyJoy!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: October 16, 2008, 11:33:05 PM »

I don't live in the same town as my grandson.  He lives about two hours away.  But I met both of his baby sitters.  One came to his first birthday party.  And I met they second one when I went with my son to pick him up once when we were visiting.  Zanny was supposedly a friend of Casey's and yet she was never at Casey's birthday parties.  Cindy had never met her or talked to her on the phone and did not know where she lived.  Nor did she have Zanny's telephone number in case of any emergency.  I think that Cindy and George know full well that Zanny never existed and knew it the minute Casey started talking about Zanny taking the child.  You cannot tell me that someone like Cindy would have her granddaughter going off every day to a nanny that she has never seen and cannot get in touch with.

Why did they allow Casey to keep up this charade for so long?  George said he knew for a long time that Casey had no job.  Cindy surely knew that she was not paying a nanny big bucks to keep Caylee every day.  Are they like ostriches who buried their heads in the sand to keep from confronting Casey?  Just what kind of family life is that?  How ridiculous it must be to go around pretending you have a job when you do not and to have your parents kind of go along with it when they obviously know better?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.