April 27, 2024, 05:10:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426818 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: October 16, 2008, 11:48:06 PM »

Second thought . . I have been reading all over the internet on this tragedy and so have no idea where I saw it but long ago read that Tony L's sister in New York had invited Casey to come along on his trip back there.  Does anyone else recall this?

Does the State of Florida have to prove motive?  Was Casey upset not only over missing the trip to Puerto Rico but also not being able to go with Tony to NY?

Shades of Susan Smith, Diane Downs and countless others as to motive?

Also remember the interview of Tony L in restaurant by reporter. . .Tony said he couldn't talk at all because he had turned State's evidence, didn't he?  I think he is the one who knows something and will tell.

I believe Caylee was already gone by than, Tony left on June 30th.  She may have wanted to take care of some loose ends. 
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1021 on: October 16, 2008, 11:48:43 PM »

You know, I don't honestly remember if I read this or dreamed this or perhaps I'm just going mental over this whole case.

For some reason I thought I had read somewhere that she used that shovel to break the lock on the shed that held the gas cans.  Does anyone else remember reading that anywhere?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1022 on: October 16, 2008, 11:49:03 PM »

AH! That would fit the timeframe, TexasBarMom!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: October 16, 2008, 11:49:33 PM »

I intentionally didn't quote again but....

Nobody is ignored intentionally, it just happens sometimes. 

Don't anybody answer this post!!!  j/k   

What post?   

didn't want to ignore you 

Hi!  Don't you get tired stirring that pot all night?  BTW my brain is mush, I've been sick so for a day and a half I have been actually AHEAD of the posters, waiting to post.  Just like my little monkey under my post, I don't know what time it is or what day it is!!!!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: October 16, 2008, 11:49:56 PM »

Heres an interesting website just in time for Halloween

http://darkland.i8.com/haunted_asylums.html

Im surfing the net for a halloween costume for a party.  I dont think people would get it if I dressed up like Cindy and hubby dressed up like George.  But they do have those fake eye brows.

I work for a professional costumer, and will say, wear a wig like Cindy's hair, bad shorts and a "find Caylee" shirt, and carry a hammer and a roll of yellow tape.  Any time somebody wants to take your picture, call him a maggot.  George might have to carry a sign, unless he would be willing to go yelling "My granddaughter is ALIVE!" all night long.
All George will need is perfect hair, bugged out eyes, bushy eyebrows and a Caylee shirt.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: October 16, 2008, 11:50:00 PM »

Has anyone out West heard anymore about the Las Vegas abduction of the little 6-year-old boy?

Back to Caylee:
Also, have any other docs been released?  You know, the ones that the DA had to "make public" to the defense.

Klaas ... it was only on Nancy Grace tonight that I heard about the drug connection.  Both CNN and FOX are reporting the incident of a robbery that ended in the abduction of the little boy.

I am waiting for the transcript of tonight's Nancy Grace show to be posted.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE TRANSCRIPTS
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

updated 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
Boy, 6, taken by men posing as police officers

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/16/nevada.boy.kidnapped.ap/index.html

Amber Alert Out, Hunt Under Way for Little Boy Kidnapped During Las Vegas Robbery
Thursday, October 16, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,439043,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1026 on: October 16, 2008, 11:50:37 PM »

which to my way of understanding ...is the reason the case is got hard evidence right now.....if the dirt from a certain location is found in the trunk...the shovel was put in the trunk......fluids from the bag got on the shovel and if they turn out to be Caylees DNA   then  even without a body you cant dispute that....because how else would the same fluids from her trunk....the same dirt from her undercariage.....show up on the shovel unless it all came into contact together....I hope Im making sense........ugggggg this stupid comp....
I pray for this...I sure hope so. I hate to think of her getting off on this..Plus i want o see george and cindy's face when the guilty verdict comes in...Because i'm mean like that
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1027 on: October 16, 2008, 11:51:05 PM »

Im surfing the net for a halloween costume for a party.  I dont think people would get it if I dressed up like Cindy and hubby dressed up like George.  But they do have those fake eye brows.

I work for a professional costumer, and will say, wear a wig like Cindy's hair, bad shorts and a "find Caylee" shirt, and carry a hammer and a roll of yellow tape.  Any time somebody wants to take your picture, call him a maggot.  George might have to carry a sign, unless he would be willing to go yelling "My granddaughter is ALIVE!" all night long.

Lmao!  If I lived in Florida I would definately do that!

I live in Texas, too, and everyone I meet is familiar with the case.
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1028 on: October 16, 2008, 11:51:29 PM »

Good nite everyone.

have a good nite A1
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1029 on: October 16, 2008, 11:51:38 PM »

which to my way of understanding ...is the reason the case is got hard evidence right now.....if the dirt from a certain location is found in the trunk...the shovel was put in the trunk......fluids from the bag got on the shovel and if they turn out to be Caylees DNA   then  even without a body you cant dispute that....because how else would the same fluids from her trunk....the same dirt from her undercariage.....show up on the shovel unless it all came into contact together....I hope Im making sense........ugggggg this stupid comp....
I have no doubts that this will all come together and then it won't matter what mr. kobelinsky (or whatever his name is) says. Thanks for the info!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: October 16, 2008, 11:52:06 PM »

Good nite everyone.

Good Night A1

Be good ... no late night snack.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: October 16, 2008, 11:52:25 PM »

What post?   

Hi!  Don't you get tired stirring that pot all night?  BTW my brain is mush, I've been sick so for a day and a half I have been actually AHEAD of the posters, waiting to post.  Just like my little monkey under my post, I don't know what time it is or what day it is!!!!!!

I know it was starting to feel like a chain letter.  Hope you feel better soon.  It will be Friday in 8 minutes. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: October 16, 2008, 11:53:34 PM »

Murt just asked me over for a Bartles!   

Hey, single monkey here - where is he?  Think he will make it a stiff diet coke? 
He'll make it stiff alright...
OH MY _ MRSROCKO - didn't know you had it in ya sister!  So, am I getting my diet coke and a stiff one?  Wow - Des was right, BINGO!@!!O!O!L!O!O!L!O!L!O 
I swear i didn't mean it that way...I'm so red right now and it took me a minute to get it..I"M SO SLOW!
MrsRocko - even if I did know your character from your posts (which I do!) I can't in all monkey fun, let even you get by with that one!  Darn, you look good in Monkey GLOW!!!!!!!!!!! 
I know it was a Freudian slip, but don't tell Mrs. R !!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: October 16, 2008, 11:54:18 PM »

OK     first of all...I talked to some  people today  and asked some questions and this didnt come from LE so no Im not leaking info........first I did find out that as far as all the questions about the gas and the gas cans go......apparently that has been ruled out as far as Casey burning anything.....so that took care of that question for me and with relief also................The reason I asked about the shovel and what the neighbor said is because I do now know that on the 18th...when Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor at somewhere around 2:30pm   about twenty minuts later she was in the vicinity of Econ lake and underhill.....which of course is one of the places that was searched at one time but also a very wet place.....I went to this area and it is a very easy to dig in location... I know I tried.....will give more info on the next post....sorry Im not use to typing on this comp....and its going slow....

Oh HH...
KEEP TALKING, KEEP TALKING, KEEP TALKING!!!!!!

pj flower

I'm very interested in what you are saying, but a little troubled by the time constraints. Didn't the neighbor say Casey brought the shovel back in about an hour?
say that or an hour in and half..He stated he finished what he was doing in the back yard cleaned up. Then went and took a shower..I guess it depends on what he was doing outside and if it was a quick shower...My opinoin men are not big time keepers most are always late and say oh is it that time already..jmo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: October 16, 2008, 11:54:35 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys,
I can't even begin to keep up in this thread but have a couple of thoughts/questions for consideration.  Maybe someone else has some info.

Did the cadaver dogs check the garage?  Remember the neighbor said Casey backed the car into the garage which was unusual.  Then she appears later when Tony picks her up to have items from a freezer with her?  Did she remove them when she backed the car into the garage to make more room in the freezer for some reason?  Could that have been the temporary storage place for her daughter until she could return and relocate the remains? 

Just seemed odd to me that Casey was running about with frozen food items from home freezer.  She seemed much more into shopping for all new things.

Anna   - I agree odd that she would be having frozen food from home with her when Tony picked her up but I think we are talking totally different days.

Thanks, Klaas.  Just find the items from home freezer odd on any day and have always wondered if it was checked thoroughly with cadaver dogs, etc. as I do tend to believe there was possibly some movement of remains.  I wonder how often the Anthonys are into the freezer.  In some home, would be daily and others might be monthly but Casey would know.

Every thing about them looks sinister to me and when I see the freezer when the garage door is open, can't help wondering if it was checked but it likely has been and thoroughly.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: October 16, 2008, 11:54:37 PM »

What post?   

I know it was starting to feel like a chain letter.  Hope you feel better soon.  It will be Friday in 8 minutes. 
Oh that pot 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: October 16, 2008, 11:56:15 PM »

Murt just asked me over for a Bartles!   

Hey, single monkey here - where is he?  Think he will make it a stiff diet coke? 
He'll make it stiff alright...
OH MY _ MRSROCKO - didn't know you had it in ya sister!  So, am I getting my diet coke and a stiff one?  Wow - Des was right, BINGO!@!!O!O!L!O!O!L!O!L!O 
I swear i didn't mean it that way...I'm so red right now and it took me a minute to get it..I"M SO SLOW!
MrsRocko - even if I did know your character from your posts (which I do!) I can't in all monkey fun, let even you get by with that one!  Darn, you look good in Monkey GLOW!!!!!!!!!!! 
I know it was a Freudian slip, but don't tell Mrs. R !!!
Oh MY! I'm just glad you have a great sence of humor...
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: October 16, 2008, 11:56:37 PM »

Lmao!  If I lived in Florida I would definately do that!

I live in Texas, too, and everyone I meet is familiar with the case.

Where are you Janet?  Im in New Braunfels.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: October 16, 2008, 11:57:04 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys,
I can't even begin to keep up in this thread but have a couple of thoughts/questions for consideration.  Maybe someone else has some info.

Did the cadaver dogs check the garage?  Remember the neighbor said Casey backed the car into the garage which was unusual.  Then she appears later when Tony picks her up to have items from a freezer with her?  Did she remove them when she backed the car into the garage to make more room in the freezer for some reason?  Could that have been the temporary storage place for her daughter until she could return and relocate the remains? 

Just seemed odd to me that Casey was running about with frozen food items from home freezer.  She seemed much more into shopping for all new things.

Anna   - I agree odd that she would be having frozen food from home with her when Tony picked her up but I think we are talking totally different days.

Thanks, Klaas.  Just find the items from home freezer odd on any day and have always wondered if it was checked thoroughly with cadaver dogs, etc. as I do tend to believe there was possibly some movement of remains.  I wonder how often the Anthonys are into the freezer.  In some home, would be daily and others might be monthly but Casey would know.

Every thing about them looks sinister to me and when I see the freezer when the garage door is open, can't help wondering if it was checked but it likely has been and thoroughly.

That's another reason I don't think she was driving her own car to pick up that food.  How would her clothes and the food not get that odor absorbed. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: October 16, 2008, 11:59:20 PM »

What post?   

KLAAS This was quite simply one of your most brilliant moves!!!!!!  Post this and then everyone can respond and nobody is ignored!!!!!  You might want to do this once or twice a day!!!  Let the pity party all happen in one thread!  LOL 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.