April 24, 2024, 10:46:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426116 times)
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1060 on: October 17, 2008, 12:06:50 AM »

Klaasend, I am a subscriber to People, so I get it a bit early.  The picture of George and Cindy is one I have not seen.  She has on a black top and is wearing a cross around her neck and is leaning her head on George's shoulder. 

Wonder how much BLOOD MONEY People Magazine paid the subhuman A couple?

It's all about the money, from day one!!!

I respect your right to have that opinion, but I have to disagree with you.  Also, it is my opinion that CA is crazy, GA is trying his best to stay in denial, LA... I'm not sure about him.  However, it is also my opinion that none of these people killed Caylee or caused her to go missing. 

I am seeing posts on forums about getting a law passed so that no one with a missing child can receive donations.  What a bunch of crap!  I would hate to see stupid law like that passed.  I'm sure most of you who feel that way do it because you just hate this particular family, but most families need financial assistance when there the tragedy of a missing person.

JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1061 on: October 17, 2008, 12:07:57 AM »

JoyJoy
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

3 banana's please! LOL  JK

thanks junkie - i owe ya!   
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: October 17, 2008, 12:08:10 AM »

TY JOYJOY 
I have not had that nice of a compliment in a long, long time 
but my eyes are bigger

HigherHopes

TY... I just hope the LE has managed to track her phone (not the calls).   
I do NOT think Casey would hardly shut her phone off  ...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: October 17, 2008, 12:08:18 AM »

Can anyone give me a link to murt's site

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1064 on: October 17, 2008, 12:08:41 AM »

You know, I don't honestly remember if I read this or dreamed this or perhaps I'm just going mental over this whole case.

For some reason I thought I had read somewhere that she used that shovel to break the lock on the shed that held the gas cans.  Does anyone else remember reading that anywhere?

that was one theory... Break the lock BUT  Cindy said (I think) that Casey was digging up Bamboo  .... What happend to the Bamboo  are there Bamboo  stumps / cut roots in the back yard..
Oh sorry   Pant, pant, ahhh  Hi Monkeys   

You're right.  Cindy did say that and Casey also told the neighbor that was why she wanted to borrow the shovel.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: October 17, 2008, 12:09:48 AM »

ok I know ya'll don't care (because you mostly ignore me) but I must go to bed Smile  And please take it easy on the keyboards tonight so I don't have to read so many pages when I get up !! haha

gnite monkeys !

Nite TexasBarMom
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: October 17, 2008, 12:10:27 AM »

ok Im really sorry Im taking so long...........anyway.....The reason I asked about the shovel is because Im thinking that ....some testing that is being done now is dirt that has been collected from the underside of caseys car....the shovel.........the trunk of the car......and the plastic bag....the neighbor said that the shovel was clean I think...like she hadnt used it but I think it was just cleaned off   which means that dirt from that location was probably found around the rim where the wooden handle goes into the metal.....and I also heard that maybe the fluids that leaked out of the bag  might be on the shovel also..........

Hi HH and Thank you for the information.  If this proves to be true it then must mean that Caylee is in a very shallow grave.  Maybe I should say a very shallow first resting place.  Or do you think this would be the final resting place?  What are your or your and your source's feelings?

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: October 17, 2008, 12:11:04 AM »

Dana's show is now on podcast, trying to see what LP said.
KIMBER - will you be a sweet monkey and post a recap, pretty please with nanners on top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: October 17, 2008, 12:11:44 AM »

ok I know ya'll don't care (because you mostly ignore me) but I must go to bed Smile  And please take it easy on the keyboards tonight so I don't have to read so many pages when I get up !! haha

gnite monkeys !

Nite TexasBarMom
Also Klaas...I was wondering if you had heard anything about Zaneida sueing the Apartment Complex !   I didnt know that until today,...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1069 on: October 17, 2008, 12:13:22 AM »

thanks klaas
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1070 on: October 17, 2008, 12:13:50 AM »

Night, everyone...

Key prints on my face.
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1071 on: October 17, 2008, 12:14:21 AM »

He's talking about KC ordering pizza at Tony's house and then instead of putting the leftovers in the trash, she put it in her car to mask odor of decomp. Bag rolls around in trunk and gets DNA on outside of bag. Bag thrown away at tow yard. LE recovers it. Still listening.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: October 17, 2008, 12:14:47 AM »

Klaasend, I am a subscriber to People, so I get it a bit early.  The picture of George and Cindy is one I have not seen.  She has on a black top and is wearing a cross around her neck and is leaning her head on George's shoulder. 

Wonder how much BLOOD MONEY People Magazine paid the subhuman A couple?

It's all about the money, from day one!!!

I respect your right to have that opinion, but I have to disagree with you.  Also, it is my opinion that CA is crazy, GA is trying his best to stay in denial, LA... I'm not sure about him.  However, it is also my opinion that none of these people killed Caylee or caused her to go missing. 

I am seeing posts on forums about getting a law passed so that no one with a missing child can receive donations.  What a bunch of crap!  I would hate to see stupid law like that passed.  I'm sure most of you who feel that way do it because you just hate this particular family, but most families need financial assistance when there the tragedy of a missing person.

But it does have to be about the money for the Anthonys.  Theyve already spent the 401K, theyve mortgaged the house a couple of time, they are in debt up to their eyeballs with lawyer fees and there is no way anyone will give them a job in the future.  They need money to survive and Caylee is their meal ticket. 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: October 17, 2008, 12:14:55 AM »

ok Im really sorry Im taking so long...........anyway.....The reason I asked about the shovel is because Im thinking that ....some testing that is being done now is dirt that has been collected from the underside of caseys car....the shovel.........the trunk of the car......and the plastic bag....the neighbor said that the shovel was clean I think...like she hadnt used it but I think it was just cleaned off   which means that dirt from that location was probably found around the rim where the wooden handle goes into the metal.....and I also heard that maybe the fluids that leaked out of the bag  might be on the shovel also..........

Hi HH and Thank you for the information.  If this proves to be true it then must mean that Caylee is in a very shallow grave.  Maybe I should say a very shallow first resting place.  Or do you think this would be the final resting place?  What are your or your and your source's feelings?

PJ flower
PJ........I dont know if she went ahead and buried her that day or not I just know for a fact that she was indeed in that location  just about 20 minutes after she borrowed the shovel....and I know that the shovel did have something of importance on it...........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: October 17, 2008, 12:16:30 AM »

which to my way of understanding ...is the reason the case is got hard evidence right now.....if the dirt from a certain location is found in the trunk...the shovel was put in the trunk......fluids from the bag got on the shovel and if they turn out to be Caylees DNA   then  even without a body you cant dispute that....because how else would the same fluids from her trunk....the same dirt from her undercariage.....show up on the shovel unless it all came into contact together....I hope Im making sense........ugggggg this stupid comp....

HH,

Are you now talking about the neighbor's shovel or Red's shovel?

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: October 17, 2008, 12:16:35 AM »

Good night to everyone going to bed!  For some reason im wired tonight 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: October 17, 2008, 12:17:14 AM »

gnite monkeys !

Nite TexasBarMom
Also Klaas...I was wondering if you had heard anything about Zaneida sueing the Apartment Complex !   I didnt know that until today,...

No but I wouldn't be surprised it she did.  The apartment complex somehow allowed her information to get out otherwise Casey wouldn't have had it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: October 17, 2008, 12:18:16 AM »

He's talking about KC ordering pizza at Tony's house and then instead of putting the leftovers in the trash, she put it in her car to mask odor of decomp. Bag rolls around in trunk and gets DNA on outside of bag. Bag thrown away at tow yard. LE recovers it. Still listening.

AH, thanks Kimber
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1078 on: October 17, 2008, 12:18:41 AM »

LP getting in touch with people to get donations for Tim Miller. (Russell Fabish, bail bondsman-Linda Braswell PBUS-Bob Sable) He said whenever Tim gets ready to go.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: October 17, 2008, 12:18:43 AM »

PJ flower
PJ........I dont know if she went ahead and buried her that day or not I just know for a fact that she was indeed in that location  just about 20 minutes after she borrowed the shovel....and I know that the shovel did have something of importance on it...........

I wonder if she cleaned it off in the pool.  Just considering LP's theory of her retrieving Caylee with the shovel from the pool. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.