April 27, 2024, 10:39:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426593 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: October 17, 2008, 12:19:08 AM »

On Page 23 of the transcript Tony tells the interrogator about events encompassing the pickup at Amscot on June 27th.

Janet

+++++++

Transcript of Anthony Lazaro interview on July 22, 2008
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308anthonylazzaro/indexGallery.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: October 17, 2008, 12:19:09 AM »

I was heading out til Kimber started posting...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: October 17, 2008, 12:19:31 AM »

ok I know ya'll don't care (because you mostly ignore me) but I must go to bed Smile  And please take it easy on the keyboards tonight so I don't have to read so many pages when I get up !! haha

gnite monkeys !

Nite TexasBarMom
Also Klaas...I was wondering if you had heard anything about Zaneida sueing the Apartment Complex !   I didnt know that until today,...

No but I wouldn't be surprised it she did.  The apartment complex somehow allowed her information to get out otherwise Casey wouldn't have had it.
Yes....thats one of the things that I did hear today is that she is sueing the Apartment complex for allowing private info to get distributed out........I think in the long run she will be the one with the money....LOL

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1083 on: October 17, 2008, 12:20:09 AM »

ok Im really sorry Im taking so long...........anyway.....The reason I asked about the shovel is because Im thinking that ....some testing that is being done now is dirt that has been collected from the underside of caseys car....the shovel.........the trunk of the car......and the plastic bag....the neighbor said that the shovel was clean I think...like she hadnt used it but I think it was just cleaned off   which means that dirt from that location was probably found around the rim where the wooden handle goes into the metal.....and I also heard that maybe the fluids that leaked out of the bag  might be on the shovel also..........

Hi HH and Thank you for the information.  If this proves to be true it then must mean that Caylee is in a very shallow grave.  Maybe I should say a very shallow first resting place.  Or do you think this would be the final resting place?  What are your or your and your source's feelings?

PJ flower
PJ........I dont know if she went ahead and buried her that day or not I just know for a fact that she was indeed in that location  just about 20 minutes after she borrowed the shovel....and I know that the shovel did have something of importance on it...........

Remember the neighbor said that the shovel was not dirty?  I wonder if she had used it in the pool and their tests show chloride on it?  Also, let me preface this by saying I know nothing about swimming pools...  If the pool had that much algae on it when Caylee died and she planned on getting her body soon, I wonder if she thought about weighting Caylee down in the pool under the algae?  I'm not even sure if it's called algae but remember that they only found an "indention" in the ground.  Perhaps it was too difficult to dig a hole and she put her in "plain sight" but concealed her at the same time. 
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1084 on: October 17, 2008, 12:22:26 AM »

He's talking about when he bailed her out, he thought she just took Caylee to get her away from the house. Then when the DNA results came back, Lp and Rob thought what have we done?
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1085 on: October 17, 2008, 12:22:39 AM »

ok Im really sorry Im taking so long...........anyway.....The reason I asked about the shovel is because Im thinking that ....some testing that is being done now is dirt that has been collected from the underside of caseys car....the shovel.........the trunk of the car......and the plastic bag....the neighbor said that the shovel was clean I think...like she hadnt used it but I think it was just cleaned off   which means that dirt from that location was probably found around the rim where the wooden handle goes into the metal.....and I also heard that maybe the fluids that leaked out of the bag  might be on the shovel also..........

Edited to add:IIRC, someone (LP perhaps?) mentioned a possibility that someone had scooped her out of the pool with a shovel.  I didn't quite buy that but I could see her hiding her there for an afternoon...possibly also when fence is unlocked and ladder is placed...or...the fence and ladder were tinkered with when Caylee was moved to her car later.

Hi HH and Thank you for the information.  If this proves to be true it then must mean that Caylee is in a very shallow grave.  Maybe I should say a very shallow first resting place.  Or do you think this would be the final resting place?  What are your or your and your source's feelings?

PJ flower
PJ........I dont know if she went ahead and buried her that day or not I just know for a fact that she was indeed in that location  just about 20 minutes after she borrowed the shovel....and I know that the shovel did have something of importance on it...........

Remember the neighbor said that the shovel was not dirty?  I wonder if she had used it in the pool and their tests show chloride on it?  Also, let me preface this by saying I know nothing about swimming pools...  If the pool had that much algae on it when Caylee died and she planned on getting her body soon, I wonder if she thought about weighting Caylee down in the pool under the algae?  I'm not even sure if it's called algae but remember that they only found an "indention" in the ground.  Perhaps it was too difficult to dig a hole and she put her in "plain sight" but concealed her at the same time. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: October 17, 2008, 12:23:18 AM »

Night everyone.... my eyes are crossing and I am getting keyboard forehead....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: October 17, 2008, 12:23:44 AM »

Making another drop off to try to keep the Monkeys Aware of this

Any Monkeys that happen on this post   that are in the Haughton / Shreveport / Bossier City area of Louisiana or know someone there ...
PLEASE  read...

About a upcoming  TES search  for Clinton Nelson ... His Mother Carolyn is a Monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3638.0

For Clinton's story  you can read through his thread in OUR Missing Person Section  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.0

At this time I'm not sure what may be needed besides spreading the word to that area someway.
To me it is a way we can assist TES... and the mother/family of a missing person.   

Oh Klaasend / Other Mods  If I should not do this  type of drop off  please  warn me   before the RED Button appears

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: October 17, 2008, 12:24:54 AM »

PJ flower

Yes......and thats why im saying maybe she wiped it off ......also I dont think the pool was dirty until after Caylee went missing because before that they kept it clean so she could swim in it........I just know she left that house 20 minutes after she borrowed that shovel and its got to be important because why borrow a shovel and then leave and go out to a certain area and then return the shovel....it just dont make sense....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: October 17, 2008, 12:25:12 AM »

G'nite Cubbie
Give I holler if you travel North ... !

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: October 17, 2008, 12:26:23 AM »

HH. Thanks for the info..I'm off to bed now....Goodnight Monkey's!

Good Night Mrs.Rocco.  Sleep Peacefully!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: October 17, 2008, 12:26:29 AM »

Heres an interesting website just in time for Halloween

http://darkland.i8.com/haunted_asylums.html

Im surfing the net for a halloween costume for a party.  I dont think people would get it if I dressed up like Cindy and hubby dressed up like George.  But they do have those fake eye brows.

I work for a professional costumer, and will say, wear a wig like Cindy's hair, bad shorts and a "find Caylee" shirt, and carry a hammer and a roll of yellow tape.  Any time somebody wants to take your picture, call him a maggot.  George might have to carry a sign, unless he would be willing to go yelling "My granddaughter is ALIVE!" all night long.

Lmao!  If I lived in Florida I would definately do that!

I live in Texas, too, and everyone I meet is familiar with the case.

Where are you Janet?  Im in New Braunfels.

I'm Jane.  Should have capitalized, and I see there is already a Janet here.

I'm in Round Rock.

Home of the Fighting Dragons.

I know, because I can hear all the home games, and the band practices at 6:30 AM.
Georgetown ~ home of the good 'ole Inner Space Cavern
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: October 17, 2008, 12:26:40 AM »

PJ flower

I remember people saying that they saw pictures of the pool all green with algae but the pictures i saw of the pool it was blue and clear and clean.  We have a pool and in the heat like in Texas and Florida it doesnt take long for a pool to get really ugly really fast if you are shocking it and dont have a steady flow of chlorine.  Their pool was an above ground so not sure if it had an automatic chlorinator like ours which is in ground.  The heat eats up chlorine really fast.  It could get soupy enough to hide a body in there without proper care if the body was weighted down.  I know in Texas there have been missing kids found in the bottom of a filthy pool.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1093 on: October 17, 2008, 12:27:44 AM »

PJ flower

Are you basing this off of cell phone pings?  If so, then I need to recheck my map because I have her on South Goldenrod on the 18th.  Also, I'm having trouble pulling up BB's interview, but I thought he wasn't sure of the exact date.  I'll keep trying... something wrong with my Adobe.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1094 on: October 17, 2008, 12:28:15 AM »

[

PJ flower

b]Edited to add:[/b]IIRC, someone (LP perhaps?) mentioned a possibility that someone had scooped her out of the pool with a shovel.  I didn't quite buy that but I could see her hiding her there for an afternoon...possibly also when fence is unlocked and ladder is placed...or...the fence and ladder were tinkered with when Caylee was moved to her car later.

Sorry I messed someone's post up with my edit right in the middle...oops!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: October 17, 2008, 12:28:26 AM »

He's talking about when he bailed her out, he thought she just took Caylee to get her away from the house. Then when the DNA results came back, Lp and Rob thought what have we done?

Thanks again Kimber.  Yeah, I bet it was an eye opener for them.
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1096 on: October 17, 2008, 12:29:44 AM »

He's talking about Todd Black admitting the child is dead. Now they are trying to backtrack. Trying to blame it on the media. Todd didn't mean to say that, but he said what he thought, The child is dead.
He wants the people in his industry to get involved and support Tim Miller and sometime in November he hopes they spring 2000 volenteers a mile long, walk across that part of Florida and find the child's remains!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: October 17, 2008, 12:29:53 AM »

Making another drop off to try to keep the Monkeys Aware of this

Any Monkeys that happen on this post   that are in the Haughton / Shreveport / Bossier City area of Louisiana or know someone there ...
PLEASE  read...

About a upcoming  TES search  for Clinton Nelson ... His Mother Carolyn is a Monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3638.0

For Clinton's story  you can read through his thread in OUR Missing Person Section  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.0

At this time I'm not sure what may be needed besides spreading the word to that area someway.
To me it is a way we can assist TES... and the mother/family of a missing person.   

Oh Klaasend / Other Mods  If I should not do this  type of drop off  please  warn me   before the RED Button appears

Oldfart - thank you for posting the info about the Clinton Nelson search.  Not many of the new members know about Clinton.
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1098 on: October 17, 2008, 12:30:50 AM »

I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: October 17, 2008, 12:31:15 AM »

He's talking about Todd Black admitting the child is dead. Now they are trying to backtrack. Trying to blame it on the media. Todd didn't mean to say that, but he said what he thought, The child is dead.
He wants the people in his industry to get involved and support Tim Miller and sometime in November he hopes they spring 2000 volenteers a mile long, walk across that part of Florida and find the child's remains!

Thanks!  Hopefully the date the searches begin will be announced soon enough to get more volunteers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.