April 27, 2024, 12:28:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426656 times)
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1100 on: October 17, 2008, 12:31:32 AM »

Night everyone.... my eyes are crossing and I am getting keyboard forehead....

I must be getting tired too, cause that gave me the giggles 
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: October 17, 2008, 12:32:43 AM »

ok Im really sorry Im taking so long...........anyway.....The reason I asked about the shovel is because Im thinking that ....some testing that is being done now is dirt that has been collected from the underside of caseys car....the shovel.........the trunk of the car......and the plastic bag....the neighbor said that the shovel was clean I think...like she hadnt used it but I think it was just cleaned off   which means that dirt from that location was probably found around the rim where the wooden handle goes into the metal.....and I also heard that maybe the fluids that leaked out of the bag  might be on the shovel also..........

Hi HH and Thank you for the information.  If this proves to be true it then must mean that Caylee is in a very shallow grave.  Maybe I should say a very shallow first resting place.  Or do you think this would be the final resting place?  What are your or your and your source's feelings?

PJ flower
PJ........I dont know if she went ahead and buried her that day or not I just know for a fact that she was indeed in that location  just about 20 minutes after she borrowed the shovel....and I know that the shovel did have something of importance on it...........

Oh Thank You HH!!!!!!  It sounds like we just may be close to finding Angel Baby Caylee.  I so hope we can at least find that out before the trial.  Do you think the trial will be delayed past the 175 days?

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: October 17, 2008, 12:33:02 AM »

ok Im really sorry Im taking so long...........anyway.....The reason I asked about the shovel is because Im thinking that ....some testing that is being done now is dirt that has been collected from the underside of caseys car....the shovel.........the trunk of the car......and the plastic bag....the neighbor said that the shovel was clean I think...like she hadnt used it but I think it was just cleaned off   which means that dirt from that location was probably found around the rim where the wooden handle goes into the metal.....and I also heard that maybe the fluids that leaked out of the bag  might be on the shovel also..........

Hi HH and Thank you for the information.  If this proves to be true it then must mean that Caylee is in a very shallow grave.  Maybe I should say a very shallow first resting place.  Or do you think this would be the final resting place?  What are your or your and your source's feelings?

PJ flower
PJ........I dont know if she went ahead and buried her that day or not I just know for a fact that she was indeed in that location  just about 20 minutes after she borrowed the shovel....and I know that the shovel did have something of importance on it...........

Are you basing this off of cell phone pings?  If so, then I need to recheck my map because I have her on South Goldenrod on the 18th.  Also, I'm having trouble pulling up BB's interview, but I thought he wasn't sure of the exact date.  I'll keep trying... something wrong with my Adobe.
I know she borrowed the shovel about 2:30....and about 20 minutes later she was on econ and lake underhill and I went to this location today and it does take about 20 minutes to get to this place from the Anthony's.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1103 on: October 17, 2008, 12:33:13 AM »

OK     first of all...I talked to some  people today  and asked some questions and this didnt come from LE so no Im not leaking info........first I did find out that as far as all the questions about the gas and the gas cans go......apparently that has been ruled out as far as Casey burning anything.....so that took care of that question for me and with relief also................The reason I asked about the shovel and what the neighbor said is because I do now know that on the 18th...when Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor at somewhere around 2:30pm   about twenty minuts later she was in the vicinity of Econ lake and underhill.....which of course is one of the places that was searched at one time but also a very wet place.....I went to this area and it is a very easy to dig in location... I know I tried.....will give more info on the next post....sorry Im not use to typing on this comp....and its going slow....

Oh HH...
KEEP TALKING, KEEP TALKING, KEEP TALKING!!!!!!

pj flower

I'm very interested in what you are saying, but a little troubled by the time constraints. Didn't the neighbor say Casey brought the shovel back in about an hour?
say that or an hour in and half..He stated he finished what he was doing in the back yard cleaned up. Then went and took a shower..I guess it depends on what he was doing outside and if it was a quick shower...My opinoin men are not big time keepers most are always late and say oh is it that time already..jmo
That is the reason Im asking about the time ....this place Im talking about is only 20 minutes away from the anthony;s home and she was in this vicinity......just after she borrowed the shovel and so Im wondering if maybe Caylees body was taken out of the backyard and put back in the trunk and then when she put the shovel in the trunk ...fluids from the bag got on the shovel.......and even then if she decided not to bury her at that time...maybe too much traffic or whatever and then took the shovel back it would still have DNA on it anyway.......
Yes. To much traffic and not enough guts to try it,So she waited till later...Mo that could work, yes it could

Wouldn't the neighbor have seen her leave?  Because it sounded like he was kind of waiting on her to come back before he took his shower.
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1104 on: October 17, 2008, 12:33:29 AM »

I wish I lived in Florida, I would certainly go help. I just hope and pray everyday that they find her and she can be laid to rest. The thoghts of her out there just breaks my heart!!
Goodnight all!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: October 17, 2008, 12:35:55 AM »

I wish I lived in Florida, I would certainly go help. I just hope and pray everyday that they find her and she can be laid to rest. The thoghts of her out there just breaks my heart!!
Goodnight all!!

Nite Kimber - thanks for transcribing LP on Dana!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: October 17, 2008, 12:35:57 AM »

The shamrock must have kind of meaning.  I would think Anthony is an Italian name and not an Irish name.  I will ask my kids, they are around Caseys age.
Actually the last name Anthony is of Latin decent.

I think that Cindy's side of the family might be Irish? Not sure.

St. Patty's day is one of my favorite hollidays though. Smile

I think she likes shamrocks cuz her birthday is 3/19.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1107 on: October 17, 2008, 12:36:32 AM »

HH - thought this might help.
Here is the phone timeline from the 16 - 18th - including tower locations
Please feel free to add or change any info.  (my eyes are wearing out from the small print).....

June 16th

at home all morning
12:55 p.m. - Tony text KC (still at home)
1:00 pm - Tony called (talked 13 min) no longer at home
1:26 pm - called Jesse (no ans) back at home
1:27 - Jesse text KC - home
1:44 - called Amy (36 minutes) home
2:52 - Jesse called (11 min) home
3:04 - called George's cell -na - home
3:35 - called Tony - na - home
4:10 - called Cindy's wk - home
4:11 - 2 calls to Cindy's cell - still at home
4:13 - 2 calls to Cindy's cell - still at home
4:14 - called Cindy's work (2 min) home
4:18 - Text Tony (left home) around Orlando Hospital
4:19 - Tony text - OHosp
4:19 - called Jesse - na - Ohosp
4:21 - called Jesse (1 min) - Ohosp
4:25 - called Cindy's cell - na - Old Cheney Hwy
4:53 - Text ? - Old Cheney Hwy
5:57 pm - Text - (at or around Tony's)
6:31 - called Cindy's cell - tony's
6:32 - called Cindy's cell - Tony's
7:06 - called home (1 min) - tony's
7:20 - called Amy - na - Tony's
7:21 - called Amy (30 sec) - Tony's
8:03 - Hawkins called - na - (no area shown)
9:04 - Colonial Drive & Forsyth - TES Searched
10:45 - Colonial Drive & Forsyth - TES Searched
11:17 - Amy called  - na - Colonial Drive & Forsyth

No other calls until...........

June 17th
11:05 a.m. - called Amy (8 minutes) - Tony's
11:27 - 11:30 Text from/to Amy - tony's
12:40 p.m. - text - still at tony's
2:12 - called Lexus Dealer - Tony's
2:18 - called Amy - Tony's
2:29 - called Ricardo (1 min) at home
2:44 -called Tony - na -
2:45 - called 1143 - na
2.45 - called 1143 - (4 sec) home
2:49 - Tony called (1 min) home
3:47 - Tony text KC - home
3:53 - KC text Tony - TCP - The industrial area I posted a couple of days ago
3:54 - Tony text KC - TCP (by airport)
3:55 - KC text Tony
3:55 - Tony text KC
3:56 - KC text Tony - Home
4:05 - calls Tony - na - home
4:36 - 5123 text KC - I believe Blanchard Park area
5:20 - called 9699 - Blanchard Park
5:23 - 9700 called KC - na - Blanchard Park
 nothing til
8:23 pm - text to casey - Tony's
8:38 - text to Tony - Tony's
texting people til 12:30 a.m. - still at Tony's

June 18th
7:55 a.m. - text - Old Cheney HWY
9:01 am - text - Old Cheney HWY
10:31 - back at Tonys
10:52 - text Cindy - Tonys
12:33 - called Cindys wk - Old Cheney HWY
12:34 - called Cindy's cell -na
12:35 - called home - na - Old Cheney HWY
12:36 - called Georges cell - na - Old Cheney HWY
1:09 p.m. - called Cindy's cell (2 min) Tony's
1:11 - called home (30 seconds) Tony's
2:05 - text Tony - tony's
2:42 - text - home
2:47  - Tony text - home
3:16 - called Tony twice - home
3:42 - Tony text - Tony's
3:42 - text Tony - tony's
4:10 - called Amy - na - Tony's
4:11 - called Amy (2 min)
4:13 - Called Cindy's work (2 min) - Tony's
4:27 - 3687 called (1.5 min) - Tony's
6:39 - called Cindy's cell (8 min) - Tony's
6:55 - called voicemail - Tony's
6:56 - Home called (1 min)
6:56 - called Voicemail
6:57 - called home (3 min) at Tony's

no more phone calls until

June 19th

8:32 a.m. - text Tony - Old Cheney HWY
11:03 a.m. - Tony text - around Tony's

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: October 17, 2008, 12:36:46 AM »

PJ flower

Oh Thank You HH!!!!!!  It sounds like we just may be close to finding Angel Baby Caylee.  I so hope we can at least find that out before the trial.  Do you think the trial will be delayed past the 175 days?

PJ flower
I dont think it will,,,,,,,I think if they had the evidence in ebough order to convince the GJ to indict then they have what they need to go to trial.......but it is a lot to put together but Im sure they will have it ready by then.....I just wish baby Caylee would be found......that would really speed things up..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: October 17, 2008, 12:37:45 AM »

I wonder if she cleaned it off in the pool.  Just considering LP's theory of her retrieving Caylee with the shovel from the pool.  

And maybe that could account for HH's source thinking that perhaps  Caylee drowned in the pool.  If the shovel was cleaned off in the pool and placed in the car that seem reasonable for the pool water or chlorine to be mixed with fluids in the trunk.

P flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: October 17, 2008, 12:38:54 AM »

Wouldn't the neighbor have seen her leave?  Because it sounded like he was kind of waiting on her to come back before he took his shower.

Its my understanding that he went ahead and finished what he was doing in the back yard and then went to take a shower and told his kids if Casey came back to open the door and get the shovel.....

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: October 17, 2008, 12:39:55 AM »

<< snip >>
Are you basing this off of cell phone pings?  If so, then I need to recheck my map because I have her on South Goldenrod on the 18th.  Also, I'm having trouble pulling up BB's interview, but I thought he wasn't sure of the exact date.  I'll keep trying... something wrong with my Adobe.
I am prob. 200% wrong... but all the info on phone call locations are based on the TOWER location  not Casey's phone..  Which would mean within a 2-3 mile area of the tower.
I did a Google Map / Street view of on locaction   long / lat.. and moved around a bit and could see a cell tower

A lot of Time & Effort as been put into doing the Ping maps  but I still think they are the Towers not Caseys phone..   LE  should have all the records from the towers to track her phone (if it was NOT off)  whether she made a call or not.
Sorry if this sounds Hissy ...  I just do not want people to think the phone records indicate a given spot when the call could have been a couple miles away..

Like I said... sorry for the tone ... and JMO
OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1112 on: October 17, 2008, 12:40:45 AM »

Goodnight, folks... Tried to catch up, but just got the last 20 pages or so. We got a different computer desk and spent an hour rehooking everything... I'm surprised this thing still works! Everything is opposite from what I'm used to... keyboard is higher, and my mouse is in the wrong place. Gonna rearrange things tomorrow!!

I hope they find little Caylee soon... just so this family can have some closure and so she can be properly laid to rest. It's not right that the little angel is not buried properly!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: October 17, 2008, 12:41:53 AM »

Good Night Cubbeegirl, Sleep Peacefully!

PJ flower

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: October 17, 2008, 12:44:16 AM »

<< snip >>
I am prob. 200% wrong... but all the info on phone call locations are based on the TOWER location  not Casey's phone..  Which would mean within a 2-3 mile area of the tower.
I did a Google Map / Street view of on locaction   long / lat.. and moved around a bit and could see a cell tower

A lot of Time & Effort as been put into doing the Ping maps  but I still think they are the Towers not Caseys phone..   LE  should have all the records from the towers to track her phone (if it was NOT off)  whether she made a call or not.
Sorry if this sounds Hissy ...  I just do not want people to think the phone records indicate a given spot when the call could have been a couple miles away..

Like I said... sorry for the tone ... and JMO
OldF

I think your tone is always sweet.

Were any text messages between Casey & her parents and/or Lee released, or just those between Casey & friends ?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1115 on: October 17, 2008, 12:44:43 AM »

PJ flower

I know she borrowed the shovel about 2:30....and about 20 minutes later she was on econ and lake underhill and I went to this location today and it does take about 20 minutes to get to this place from the Anthony's.....

HH, not arguing with you, but how do you know where she was?  I'm looking at Casey's cell records right now and I'm not seeing the same thing.  So, I'm assuming you have some other reason????????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: October 17, 2008, 12:45:03 AM »

Klaas....I also wanted to know if you saw the video of the night Casey was arrested  about the Black guy.....whats his name....that was always out in front of the Anthonys house.......he was also out in front of the Sherriffs department .....

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: October 17, 2008, 12:45:27 AM »

Yes......and thats why im saying maybe she wiped it off ......also I dont think the pool was dirty until after Caylee went missing because before that they kept it clean so she could swim in it........I just know she left that house 20 minutes after she borrowed that shovel and its got to be important because why borrow a shovel and then leave and go out to a certain area and then return the shovel....it just dont make sense....

It really does get my mind racing though.  It is very peculiar.  I wonder if LE is thinking of this with the timeline?  What do you hear about that without saying too much?

PJ flower

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: October 17, 2008, 12:46:09 AM »

Good Night Cubbeegirl.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1119 on: October 17, 2008, 12:46:24 AM »

HH - are you talking about the 17th or the 18th?  I believe those pings are from the 17th.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.