April 27, 2024, 09:10:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426553 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: October 17, 2008, 08:14:31 AM »

Good morning to anyone who is out there this early.

While I ate my oatmeal breakfast cookie, I have been reading a little at the Supernatural Response Team site with which Rev. Grund is affiliated. The beliefs on the site are not necessarily something I agree with, but I don't think they're as "out there" as the site's name made them seem.

For those who haven't read there, the site basically says that people who experience "alien" contact are not dealing with creatures from outerspace, they're dealing with demons. The whole concept really seems quite consistent with evangelical Christianity. I just wanted to mention that, because at first I thought the site dealt with something entirely different, and I didn't know if others were under that impression as well.

Good morning BT! Thanks for the info...will have to check it out....
You are a much better monkey than I am....I am eating a pop tart! LOL

Hi there!

I LOVE Poptarts! Yummy!! However, the doctor wants me to lower my cholesterol. Pfffttt!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: October 17, 2008, 08:17:06 AM »

Sorry this photo seems odd to me.

Maybe it is my warped sense of humor but ... I find this photo hilarious.

Janet

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, as I am trying to catch up....but, doesn't Lee look "well-dressed"?

It would make sense to me that Lee would have helped Casey in her coverup. I'm not going to speculate about the whole incest theory, because I don't have a clue what goes on behind the closed doors of the Anthony family. However, I know there is usually a close bond between siblings, especially when there are only two of them, and I can see him helping her.

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: October 17, 2008, 08:19:43 AM »

Rob....I tried to bring this over from Websleuths, but as you know I am technologically challenged....could you or some other kind monkey help me out....TYIA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73309&page=20

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: October 17, 2008, 08:23:57 AM »

Sorry this photo seems odd to me.

Maybe it is my warped sense of humor but ... I find this photo hilarious.

Janet

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, as I am trying to catch up....but, doesn't Lee look "well-dressed"?

Same thought crossed my mind...
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: October 17, 2008, 08:24:34 AM »

Also Klaas...I was wondering if you had heard anything about Zaneida sueing the Apartment Complex !   I didnt know that until today,...

No but I wouldn't be surprised it she did.  The apartment complex somehow allowed her information to get out otherwise Casey wouldn't have had it.

This is where I need help with logic 

If KC specifically looked for someone who would provide a cover for the use of 'Zanny' as the nanny's name (which is the premise that I curretnly believe);

And KC did computer searches for Zanny, zani, zenaida, etc

And a 'Zenaida G' just happens to be at the exact location that KC says she left sweet Caylee with the nanny --

do you think that someone (Annie, Dante..) called her when Zaneida signed in and said 'hey - we found a Zenaida for you' ?

or that KC was following this Zenaida and she struck gold when zanny went apartment hunting?

or that KC was telling the truth that she actually dropped Caylee off at the staircase for Z to babysit?

or something else? HOW DID THIS 'COINCIDENCE" occur??

morning all. thanks for not adding too many pages overnight  I only have 10 more minutes to catch up. Weather is cooler (only upper 70's at the moment) and dryer in this part of the state (miami) and the nice conditions are supposed to last for a few days. hopefully the orlando area will experience this as well. great conditions for finding Caylee.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1325 on: October 17, 2008, 08:25:48 AM »

Rob....I tried to bring this over from Websleuths, but as you know I am technologically challenged....could you or some other kind monkey help me out....TYIA

Hi cubbee, you mean the Boggs Creek images? I think I'm a member there, but don't remember my user name. I don't want to copy their pictures. But if someone is a member they can log on and click the quote button and grab the [img] codes and paste them here. It's easier then copying all the images and loading them to a photobucket and then re-pasting them here.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: October 17, 2008, 08:30:26 AM »

Hi cubbee, you mean the Boggs Creek images? I think I'm a member there, but don't remember my user name. I don't want to copy their pictures. But if someone is a member they can log on and click the quote button and grab the [img] codes and paste them here. It's easier then copying all the images and loading them to a photobucket and then re-pasting them here.

Thanks rob...after I posted that I did the slap myself in the head routine, cause by 10 a.m. they will be everywhere anyway....LOL

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1327 on: October 17, 2008, 08:34:42 AM »

some of those google earth image are 3 and 4 years old...i dont  know about these, or where they came from.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1328 on: October 17, 2008, 08:34:52 AM »

Monkeys and morning coffee, a lovely combo.

I've been gone since yesterday afternoon for a much needed break. So, what did I miss?

I remember you, Caylee.
le singe bete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1329 on: October 17, 2008, 08:36:11 AM »

Good morning monkeys!  I am trying to put myself in Casey's shoes (yyyeeeckkk).  I think if had been her I would have scouted for a place to hide little Caylee's body and at the same time, once I found a place, gone ahead and dug a hole for her body without having her body in the car or anywhere near me. 

Assuming she died on the 16th, I would have done the scouting and digging on the 17th (when her phone was silent for a period).  And then on the 18th, moved her body to the new location that was ready and waiting for her.  This would make for a quick process while you were in possession of the actual body, lessening your chances (to a degree) of being caught.  Except, dad gum, it was a bit harder than she thought it would be and there was a leak in the trunk.

And then she got busy with Tony, and partying.  Cause, you know y'all, it was the beginning of Casey's new life.  But, she couldn't figure out why the car stunk.  She though it'd be okay once she got rid of the body.  The smell would just go away not realizing the extent of the spill, or leak.  Finally, she was left with no choice but to abandon it at Amscot. 

Sorry if this has been talked about already.  Who can keep up with you monkeys?  I'd have to read like a gazillion pages.  And I'm trying.........

Justice Pour Tous -- et Casey Avant Tout!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: October 17, 2008, 08:37:23 AM »

some of those google earth image are 3 and 4 years old...i dont  know about these, or where they came from.

so the person who came forward said he/she saw her come out of the woods with a shovel on Boggy Creek Road? I'm going to read back but would a nice monkey post a link to a video or news story about this witness? TIA

I remember you, Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1331 on: October 17, 2008, 08:37:24 AM »

Morning Monkeys Smile

Rob, I am an active member on that site. What image would you like to see?

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: October 17, 2008, 08:38:14 AM »

so the person who came forward said he/she saw her come out of the woods with a shovel on Boggy Creek Road? I'm going to read back but would a nice monkey post a link to a video or news story about this witness? TIA

I posted it last night as did others....not sure how far back it was...lemme see...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: October 17, 2008, 08:41:17 AM »

If you triangulate the pings:

the two pinging at 2:25 and 2:26, and then the one at 4:24... right in the middle is a bridge crossing the river.

But, she was driving Tony's jeep that night.  I swear I've been thinking for a while that she somehow used his jeep to relocate the body.  Perhaps it was in an airtight container.  I wish I knew for a fact that LE checked it with dogs.
Then she washed his Jeep

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1334 on: October 17, 2008, 08:42:46 AM »

I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US

WOW!  How can someone be so blind?????

Couple of things I noticed in this video:
George again slips and refers to Caylee as his daughter. (he says Casey needs to be home with "my wife, my son, my daughter".  I can see it as being innocent enough, but odd that it's the second time he got it wrong just who little Caylee is.  "that was not my granddaughter in my granddaughter's car" .

George talks again about how difficult it was to go into the GJ and say what he had to say.  Then the reporter asks if anything he said would hurt Casey's defense.  He said no, definitely not.  Cindy has said the same thing.  So, the what was so damn hard about it?  Seriously?  I now think this was all Nejame's script on  how to get people to sympathize with George.

George talks about a new friend who's been with him since almost the beginning of all this.  I'm wondering if this is our friend Chuck?
Da Plane! Da Plane! George is by the airport...Do i think he is there to find the body.. Yes i do!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1335 on: October 17, 2008, 08:43:33 AM »

Pic taken from Channel 9 report of witness seeing ?KC...

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: October 17, 2008, 08:43:49 AM »

Here ya go....

http://www.wftv.com/video/17736185/index.html

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1337 on: October 17, 2008, 08:45:44 AM »

Maps of location where witness claims to have seen KC....

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: October 17, 2008, 08:46:42 AM »

Good morning everyone;

I am have reading back about the signs that a person is a sociopath.  Several people here posted that they have known a sociopath.  If any of you  here can tell me if you had a sense initially there was something amiss about the person you suspect is one and if you ever tried to figure what was wrong with them til you realized they were a sociopath.

Maybe i need to repost this later when more people are here.

Thank you
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: October 17, 2008, 08:47:24 AM »

Here ya go....

http://www.wftv.com/video/17736185/index.html

Thank you.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.