April 23, 2024, 01:37:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426061 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: October 17, 2008, 09:37:53 AM »

I found a picture of Caylee that looks like she is mad at someone.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1381 on: October 17, 2008, 09:39:01 AM »

The main Google office is in Silicon Valley, CA  and the phone # 1-650-253-0000, but not open yet.  There is an office in Atlanta, GA that would be open now phone #1-404-487-9000.  I am not good at these types of calls, but if someone out there is, maybe we can ask how we would go about finding a date for that picture.  The address for the pic is approx. 12108 Boggy Creek Rd.  Orlando, fl  32824  and would be a satellite view.   TIA

I am betting Des could have a date in 10 minutes. LOL!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1382 on: October 17, 2008, 09:40:08 AM »

Sorry this photo seems odd to me.

Maybe it is my warped sense of humor but ... I find this photo hilarious.

Janet

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, as I am trying to catch up....but, doesn't Lee look "well-dressed"?

Me too, Thanx for the morning laugh  

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1383 on: October 17, 2008, 09:40:25 AM »

That pic made me smile

I love children

Peace Monkeys
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1384 on: October 17, 2008, 09:40:35 AM »

I just wanted to say that I am so sorry that so many of you have been through hell with men who were abusive (mentally, emotionally and/or physically) and treated you horribly.   

I have to say, though, that each of you sound very strong and I admire you!  I'm glad you were able to get out of those relationships and I hope you either have found or will find someone that will treat you like queens!

Goodnmad, every time I read one of your posts, I perceive you as being wise beyond your years. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: October 17, 2008, 09:42:28 AM »

I just wanted to say that I am so sorry that so many of you have been through hell with men who were abusive (mentally, emotionally and/or physically) and treated you horribly.   

I have to say, though, that each of you sound very strong and I admire you!  I'm glad you were able to get out of those relationships and I hope you either have found or will find someone that will treat you like queens!

Goodnmad, every time I read one of your posts, I perceive you as being wise beyond your years. 

Flossy.... I have found someone to treat me like a queen....myself!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1386 on: October 17, 2008, 09:42:32 AM »

That pic made me smile

I love children

It made me smile too. It looks like a "what you talking about willis?" kinda look. Smile

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: October 17, 2008, 09:42:34 AM »

The one thing that has not been leaked is any news about that shovel they recovered as evidence.  Curious what they found on it.  Dirt?  Body fluids?  Blood?  Hair?

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1388 on: October 17, 2008, 09:42:39 AM »

I think of Casey and other narcissists, sociopaths living in a carefully constructed self-contained little world. If you make a crack in their world by challenging them with reality, they will do anything to repair the crack and get back to living in their own little world. Cindy cracked Casey's world June 15th. You better believe that if cindy went to visit her parents and learnd of Casey's theft that day, all hell broke loose when she got home. (We've all seen Cindy's temperment. It is not a steady and easy-going one.) She and Casey fought that evening. She told Casey she'd had enough of her lies and stealing and bullsh**. She may have even physically fought with Casey. This cracked the facade Casey worked so hard on. In order to restore her little world and get revenge on her mom, Casey killed Caylee. The partying, the tattoo, the shopping, that was all her living in her own little world and returning to her normal, never mind Caylee. And on July 15th, crack. Again, Cindy came in and disturbed Casey's facade.

I remember you, Caylee.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1389 on: October 17, 2008, 09:44:39 AM »

PERFECT!!!  That's truly all you need. 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: October 17, 2008, 09:45:17 AM »

Monken and GoodnMad:  I have been up all night and so upset or relieved i figured out what is wrong with him.
Who did you talk to???  How did you deal with it???  or did you just run from these ppeople??

Thank you soo much for sharing.  I really appreciate it

Abbey, my brother still refuses to believe that she is a sociopath. He says she is bi-polar. I cannot even begin to describe the differences. He will not realize what has happened & is happening in front of his eyes. He is embarrassed & ashamed of how he has treated his family in the past because of this woman. She has his 2 children with her & has recently taken them out of state. he is afraid to even think about what she could do to them. They are terrified of her! I am friends with a psychologist & am hoping some time soon I can get my brother, myself & her together to make him understand what she is. It is so hard. Also, sociopaths are RARELY diagnosed, they are IDENTIFYED by the behavior. A sociopath believes everyone else around them is crazy, but not themselves. There is so so much more over the years. Really unbelievable!!

YES !!!  that is him.  In almost every conversation he accuses others of having mental problems, especially anyone who is successful. 

I have known this woman for 13 long years. i am currently trying to piece together all of the things that I know about. Dear God only knows what my brother knows! I have written some down over the years & she has been investigated by my family but my brother doesn't know this. She has a lengthy criminal history! In order for him to get custody of his kids, we have to prove some of the things she has done, alot of which he is not willing to admit, at least in front of a judge. It will take some time but I will post some things from time to time so you can see what I have. It will be hard to believe that my brother could be so blind!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1391 on: October 17, 2008, 09:45:39 AM »

TY...the most difficult part of the ordeal for me was that I was so easily fooled and fell for his nutty stories. I questioned myself more than him. He would often tell me I was too trusting and assume someone is lying but I didnt' pick up on it. Sad

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: October 17, 2008, 09:46:51 AM »

Janet

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, as I am trying to catch up....but, doesn't Lee look "well-dressed"?

When was this taking??

MORNING MONKEYS!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1393 on: October 17, 2008, 09:47:31 AM »

The best choice I made at 19 was NOT to marry the father of my child. Otherwise I fear I would have ended up in an abusive relationship. He was already playing head games with me and I decided I wasn't going to stick around and wait for it to get physical.

I developed an allergy to men. Still allergic 20 years later. LOL!

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1394 on: October 17, 2008, 09:47:47 AM »

Good morning everyone.  My question is how did KC get this way?  Has she always been this way?  Her friends and people like the Grunds say this is not the KC they once knew?  That is what I don't seem to understand. 
[/quote]

Dealing with a sociopath myself.... my thought is that she has always been this way and was able to hide it from people for a while as long as she was getting what she wanted.....and when she could not hide it any longer she would move on to the next relationship.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1395 on: October 17, 2008, 09:48:21 AM »

Thank you Flossy. I have been through hell and lived to tell about it. I'm gald though. All of those things made me a better person and a better mother. 

I'd like to say that the monkeys are the most intelligent, compassionate and witty group of people I've had the pleasure of interacting with. You are on par with my daughter and my late grandfather in terms of having a deep, intellectual discussion. And you monkeys should take that as the very highest of compliments. 

I remember you, Caylee.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: October 17, 2008, 09:48:41 AM »

ME TOO Cubbee!!

"God dont like ugly"
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1397 on: October 17, 2008, 09:49:05 AM »

Janet

When was this taking??

MORNING MONKEYS!!

July 25th, Lisa. Good morning.

Morning to all the monkeys.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1398 on: October 17, 2008, 09:49:10 AM »

I think of Casey and other narcissists, sociopaths living in a carefully constructed self-contained little world. If you make a crack in their world by challenging them with reality, they will do anything to repair the crack and get back to living in their own little world. Cindy cracked Casey's world June 15th. You better believe that if cindy went to visit her parents and learnd of Casey's theft that day, all hell broke loose when she got home. (We've all seen Cindy's temperment. It is not a steady and easy-going one.) She and Casey fought that evening. She told Casey she'd had enough of her lies and stealing and bullsh**. She may have even physically fought with Casey. This cracked the facade Casey worked so hard on. In order to restore her little world and get revenge on her mom, Casey killed Caylee. The partying, the tattoo, the shopping, that was all her living in her own little world and returning to her normal, never mind Caylee. And on July 15th, crack. Again, Cindy came in and disturbed Casey's facade.

Yep, in a rage Casey killed Caylee. She has to keep her fantasy life going. Why else would a normal middle class young woman call her baby sitter a "nanny". Cause that's what wealthy children have.

Peace Monkeys
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1399 on: October 17, 2008, 09:49:54 AM »

TY...the most difficult part of the ordeal for me was that I was so easily fooled and fell for his nutty stories. I questioned myself more than him. He would often tell me I was too trusting and assume someone is lying but I didnt' pick up on it. Sad

I really think that when dealing with a person like that, we all tend to do that to an extent - especially at first,  because it's just hard to fathom that a person can be so totally dishonest and deceptive.   It happens to the best of us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.