April 20, 2024, 07:45:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 425854 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: October 17, 2008, 09:50:23 AM »

Good morning everyone.  My question is how did KC get this way?  Has she always been this way?  Her friends and people like the Grunds say this is not the KC they once knew?  That is what I don't seem to understand. 

Dealing with a sociopath myself.... my thought is that she has always been this way and was able to hide it from people for a while as long as she was getting what she wanted.....and when she could not hide it any longer she would move on to the next relationship.
[/quote]

Hi, mstam!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1401 on: October 17, 2008, 09:51:14 AM »

Red sunglasses?

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: October 17, 2008, 09:51:20 AM »

I think of Casey and other narcissists, sociopaths living in a carefully constructed self-contained little world. If you make a crack in their world by challenging them with reality, they will do anything to repair the crack and get back to living in their own little world. Cindy cracked Casey's world June 15th. You better believe that if cindy went to visit her parents and learnd of Casey's theft that day, all hell broke loose when she got home. (We've all seen Cindy's temperment. It is not a steady and easy-going one.) She and Casey fought that evening. She told Casey she'd had enough of her lies and stealing and bullsh**. She may have even physically fought with Casey. This cracked the facade Casey worked so hard on. In order to restore her little world and get revenge on her mom, Casey killed Caylee. The partying, the tattoo, the shopping, that was all her living in her own little world and returning to her normal, never mind Caylee. And on July 15th, crack. Again, Cindy came in and disturbed Casey's facade.

After reading soooo much last things are becoming clearer.  Cindy could be the ultimate victim of a sociopath.  Maybe they will study this case when the dust settles.  The most clever sociopaths make their victims their accomplices.  The sociopath's target is initially the victim of lying, stealing, manipulation, but when the sociopath convinces the target that they (the sociopath is the victim) then the real victim becomes the accomplice by supporting the sociopath's lies and protecting them and in a lot of cases the victim will commit crimes to cover for the sociopath.
Vicious Cycle !!!!
DID that all make sense?????
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1403 on: October 17, 2008, 09:52:04 AM »

The one thing that has not been leaked is any news about that shovel they recovered as evidence.  Curious what they found on it.  Dirt?  Body fluids?  Blood?  Hair?

I wonder about that too. Could that be part of the NEW organic evidence Des talked about? When was it found -- around Labor Day weekend? Hmm. Maybe that was the piece the state atty's office was waiting for and received confirmation in late September that testing was complete. And maybe there is even more NEW evidence now ... I think there is sooo much to convict Casey. She will be shocked and dismayed when it comes to light.

I remember you, Caylee.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1404 on: October 17, 2008, 09:52:06 AM »

The best choice I made at 19 was NOT to marry the father of my child. Otherwise I fear I would have ended up in an abusive relationship. He was already playing head games with me and I decided I wasn't going to stick around and wait for it to get physical.

I developed an allergy to men. Still allergic 20 years later. LOL!

Oh, I'm right there with you - and I've been married for 12 years!  No wonder I wish I could buy Benadryl by the case. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1405 on: October 17, 2008, 09:52:37 AM »

Good morning everyone.  My question is how did KC get this way?  Has she always been this way?  Her friends and people like the Grunds say this is not the KC they once knew?  That is what I don't seem to understand. 

Dealing with a sociopath myself.... my thought is that she has always been this way and was able to hide it from people for a while as long as she was getting what she wanted.....and when she could not hide it any longer she would move on to the next relationship.

Yep they move to another "host". That is the psych term for their victims. I researched this topic to no end when I was involved with this man.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: October 17, 2008, 09:54:30 AM »

I think of Casey and other narcissists, sociopaths living in a carefully constructed self-contained little world. If you make a crack in their world by challenging them with reality, they will do anything to repair the crack and get back to living in their own little world. Cindy cracked Casey's world June 15th. You better believe that if cindy went to visit her parents and learnd of Casey's theft that day, all hell broke loose when she got home. (We've all seen Cindy's temperment. It is not a steady and easy-going one.) She and Casey fought that evening. She told Casey she'd had enough of her lies and stealing and bullsh**. She may have even physically fought with Casey. This cracked the facade Casey worked so hard on. In order to restore her little world and get revenge on her mom, Casey killed Caylee. The partying, the tattoo, the shopping, that was all her living in her own little world and returning to her normal, never mind Caylee. And on July 15th, crack. Again, Cindy came in and disturbed Casey's facade.

After reading soooo much last things are becoming clearer.  Cindy could be the ultimate victim of a sociopath.  Maybe they will study this case when the dust settles.  The most clever sociopaths make their victims their accomplices.  The sociopath's target is initially the victim of lying, stealing, manipulation, but when the sociopath convinces the target that they (the sociopath is the victim) then the real victim becomes the accomplice by supporting the sociopath's lies and protecting them and in a lot of cases the victim will commit crimes to cover for the sociopath.
Vicious Cycle !!!!
DID that all make sense?????

Yes, it does!!! My 3 year old grand daughter is here with me & she hates it when I'm on the computer, so she tears the house up accordingly! I have to go play with her a bit but I'll BBL!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: October 17, 2008, 09:55:28 AM »

The best choice I made at 19 was NOT to marry the father of my child. Otherwise I fear I would have ended up in an abusive relationship. He was already playing head games with me and I decided I wasn't going to stick around and wait for it to get physical.

I developed an allergy to men. Still allergic 20 years later. LOL!

Oh, I'm right there with you - and I've been married for 12 years!  No wonder I wish I could buy Benadryl by the case. 

I am right there with you monkeys LOL My ex was physically abusive (broken neck and all) This one that I messed up and married is a control freak!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: October 17, 2008, 09:56:38 AM »

ok, what did you guys make of this Paul Kovach fellow? He says he called it in and no one ever got back to him, which may be true b/c I've heard tales of the ineptitude of the tipline here on SM.

Why come forward now? Why on tv? It bothers me. Unless his calling the tipline can be verified and the call was made months ago, I'm not buying it.

A straw hat? That detail seems out of place to me. He has not provided anything he could not have gotten from following the case in the media. It's interesting but I'm skeptical.

I remember you, Caylee.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: October 17, 2008, 09:58:11 AM »

ok, what did you guys make of this Paul Kovach fellow? He says he called it in and no one ever got back to him, which may be true b/c I've heard tales of the ineptitude of the tipline here on SM.

Why come forward now? Why on tv? It bothers me. Unless his calling the tipline can be verified and the call was made months ago, I'm not buying it.

A straw hat? That detail seems out of place to me. He has not provided anything he could not have gotten from following the case in the media. It's interesting but I'm skeptical.

He said he was with a friend, so it should be able to be confirmed easily.  Where is the friend and what doe she say????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1410 on: October 17, 2008, 10:00:05 AM »

NOTE TO ALL NEWBIES!

I SEE complaints of being ignored and I totally relate!  I've been here for over 3 years and STILL do, even when it's slow tonight.

So don't feel bad! 

He must be busier than we are tonight! 

Hi Dihanna!...Im new to!

I know you are sweety.  I've been here for over 3 years, since the beginning of the Natalee Holloway case.  I've posted 4 times tonight, one directly to another poster and not one response until now.   I always understand when it's busy, I don't even bother to post.  I thought I learned to get used to it, but it's hard when you have so much time here.   

You keep up the good work,  I read all your posts! 

I guess because im a regular on 2 other boards I was used to the being ignored...lol!  I wouldnt call it being ignored, there are just to many interesting and funny posts to respond to.

I thought I'd have more fun with Murt but he's ignoring me too 
I sometimes reply to post just so people do not feel ignored....Then they ignore my reply..GO FIGURE!
sorry, not ignoring you, multitasking - watching murt in another window Smile

Hey but what's even worse than that is when you post a reply to someone and they ignore you, and then, one of the un-ignored posters posts the same reply, which of course is not ignored 

exactly!  related to this is when we post with what we think is a really great idea and one person replies.  then other monkeys jump on the one reply ignoring who wrote the idea in the first place.  i've seen that happen a lot, not just in here. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1411 on: October 17, 2008, 10:00:12 AM »

Good Morning MOnkeys!!!!

Goodnmad, I agree with you on this one. I am leaning more toward the first witness who said she thinks she seen her coming out of the woods with a ballcap on. Straw hat would drawl too much attention!

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: October 17, 2008, 10:01:14 AM »

I just wanted to say that I am so sorry that so many of you have been through hell with men who were abusive (mentally, emotionally and/or physically) and treated you horribly.   

I have to say, though, that each of you sound very strong and I admire you!  I'm glad you were able to get out of those relationships and I hope you either have found or will find someone that will treat you like queens!

Goodnmad, every time I read one of your posts, I perceive you as being wise beyond your years. 

Flossy.... I have found someone to treat me like a queen....myself!!!!!

ME TOO Cubbee!!

Much more peaceful, huh Nikki!
My motto is....IF LIFE DOESN"T GIVE YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE.....
GIVE IT TO YOURSELF!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: October 17, 2008, 10:01:50 AM »

He said he was with a friend, so it should be able to be confirmed easily.  Where is the friend and what doe she say????

good point. I'm going to file this away for now.

But Boggy Creek. I know we've heard of that before the underpass car switcheroo the other day. Was it searched? Is it an area within that target on the map from Dr. Goodwin? And let's keep in mind, she could have had multiple dump spots.   

I remember you, Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1414 on: October 17, 2008, 10:03:12 AM »

1. She/he reacts to criticism with feelings of rage, shame or humiliation (even if not expressed).

Yes

No
2. She/he is interpersonally exploitive (i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve her/his goals).

Yes

No
3. She/he has a grandiose sense of self-importance (i.e., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be treated as "special" without appropriate achievement).

Yes

No
4. She/he believes that his/her problems are unique and can be understood only by other special people (or other people who see their specialness).

Yes

No
5. She/he is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty or ideal love.

Yes

No
6. She/he has a sense of entitlement (i.e., an unreasonable expectation of favorable treatment)

Yes

No
7. She/he requires constant attention and admiration to bolster self-esteem.

Yes

No
8. She/he lacks empathy (i.e., inability to recognize and experience how others feel).

Yes

No
9. She/he is preoccupied with feelings of envy.

Yes

No

This is a quiz from http://www.personalityone.com/narcissistic-personality-disorder-quiz.html

If you pass, does it mean you fail, or if you fail does it mean you passed?   

Peace Monkeys
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1415 on: October 17, 2008, 10:04:20 AM »

night always!
Im not going yet, Im waiting for HH.  I wish I had a puppy to sleep on my feet!!!

Sorry..im starving..a handful of cashews didnt cut it for dinner.  My brain is malnourished.

awww kat... uploading you some nanner bread!   

good morning all monkeys, to those posting and those who are quiet!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: October 17, 2008, 10:04:56 AM »

Red sunglasses?

There is that clover again

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: October 17, 2008, 10:05:00 AM »

I found a picture of Caylee that looks like she is mad at someone.

That pic made me smile

I love children

It made me smile too. It looks like a "what you talking about willis?" kinda look. Smile

I LOVE THIS PIC!!!!! I wish that we would all be wrong and Caylee would turn up alive and well....I would gladly write a weekly apology letter to the Anthony family for life if only it could be so.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: October 17, 2008, 10:05:03 AM »

I just wanted to say that I am so sorry that so many of you have been through hell with men who were abusive (mentally, emotionally and/or physically) and treated you horribly.   

I have to say, though, that each of you sound very strong and I admire you!  I'm glad you were able to get out of those relationships and I hope you either have found or will find someone that will treat you like queens!

Goodnmad, every time I read one of your posts, I perceive you as being wise beyond your years. 

Flossy.... I have found someone to treat me like a queen....myself!!!!!

ME TOO Cubbee!!

Much more peaceful, huh Nikki!
My motto is....IF LIFE DOESN"T GIVE YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE.....
GIVE IT TO YOURSELF!!!!

BINGO !!!!  My mom and dad raised all us girls to always be able to take care of ourselves cause he wouldn't be here forever, be able to fix anything and if we cant fix it, be able to pay someone to do it for us. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1419 on: October 17, 2008, 10:06:28 AM »

I have been researching the "rage" that may have pushed Casey to kill Caylee. See what you think.

Narcissistic rage

Narcissistic rages are based on fear and will endure even after the threat is gone. To the narcissist, the rage is directed towards the person that they feel has slighted them; to other people, the rage is incoherent and unjust. This rage impairs their cognition, therefore impairing their judgment. During the rage they are prone to shouting, fact distortion and making groundless accusations. It’s believed that narcissists have two layers of rage. The first layer of rage can be thought of as a constant anger (towards someone else), and the second layer being a self-aimed wrath. Two specific identified forms of narcissistic rage are explosive and passive-aggressive. The explosive form being an obvious anger, for example, damaging property (or people) and being verbally abusive. The passive-aggressive sort might be sulking or giving their target the silent treatment. They can become enraged to the point of being homicidal especially if he/she has the need to seek revenge. Narcissistic rage is usually short lasting, but can provoke problems towards those that the anger is targeted towards.

I cannot remember which boyfriend/lover/booty call boy was describing Casey's temper as "horrible".

Please comment.

Good morning Monkeys!!!!

Tomm - my theory remains the same ~ Casey hated her mother more than she loved her daughter and after the "choking" fight killed Caylee on the night of the 15th.

I think this is a strangulation. When someone is in a RAGE - THEY ARE HANDS ON.

I do not think she drugged Caylee with chloroform to cause her death, but something is preventing her from disclosing the location of the body. That could be the chloroform itself will be found in / on her remains, or more likely in my opinion - a broken Hyoid bone in her (Caylee's) neck.

Hyoid bone images -
http://tinyurl.com/5wth9p

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.