March 28, 2024, 05:34:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422868 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: October 17, 2008, 10:06:33 AM »

Good morning everyone.  My question is how did KC get this way?  Has she always been this way?  Her friends and people like the Grunds say this is not the KC they once knew?  That is what I don't seem to understand. 

Dealing with a sociopath myself.... my thought is that she has always been this way and was able to hide it from people for a while as long as she was getting what she wanted.....and when she could not hide it any longer she would move on to the next relationship.

Yep they move to another "host". That is the psych term for their victims. I researched this topic to no end when I was involved with this man.

I just ordered the book "The Socipath Next Door".  It hasn't come in yet
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1421 on: October 17, 2008, 10:06:50 AM »

But Boggy Creek. I know we've heard of that before the underpass car switcheroo the other day. Was it searched? Is it an area within that target on the map from Dr. Goodwin? And let's keep in mind, she could have had multiple dump spots.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1422 on: October 17, 2008, 10:08:38 AM »

Hello Monkeys

A question I was just looking around and found this......

Eyewitness Leads WFTV To Wooded Area Where He Thinks He Saw Casey

Has anyone seen this video and if they have what do you think about this guy and his claim to have seen Casey possibly??

JoyJoy - just caught up on reading and that was covered in the last 10ish pages.  I think we are all up in the air on it so far.  I hope he does contact Tim with his info and apparently the lady sighting of Casey was near there too.  So for now, interesting....... 
Must admit, I would like to see the log showing he reported it as early as he claims.......monkey never take anyone's word for anything - we need to sniff it with our tails and see it with our eyes!

JoyJoy.... I don't know what to think of it.....one person says they saw her with a straw hat and one says a baseball hat....dunnoo....

well.. like other monkeys have mentioned, maybe casey went out one day in a baseball cap and another day with a straw hat.  she could have buried caylee then on another day got rid of the evidence, dressed differently.  heck, she could have done that all on one day and just did a change up in between.  with casey, who knows!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1423 on: October 17, 2008, 10:08:47 AM »

I have been researching the "rage" that may have pushed Casey to kill Caylee. See what you think.

Narcissistic rage

Narcissistic rages are based on fear and will endure even after the threat is gone. To the narcissist, the rage is directed towards the person that they feel has slighted them; to other people, the rage is incoherent and unjust. This rage impairs their cognition, therefore impairing their judgment. During the rage they are prone to shouting, fact distortion and making groundless accusations. It’s believed that narcissists have two layers of rage. The first layer of rage can be thought of as a constant anger (towards someone else), and the second layer being a self-aimed wrath. Two specific identified forms of narcissistic rage are explosive and passive-aggressive. The explosive form being an obvious anger, for example, damaging property (or people) and being verbally abusive. The passive-aggressive sort might be sulking or giving their target the silent treatment. They can become enraged to the point of being homicidal especially if he/she has the need to seek revenge. Narcissistic rage is usually short lasting, but can provoke problems towards those that the anger is targeted towards.

I cannot remember which boyfriend/lover/booty call boy was describing Casey's temper as "horrible".

Please comment.

Good morning Monkeys!!!!

Tomm - my theory remains the same ~ Casey hated her mother more than she loved her daughter and after the "choking" fight killed Caylee on the night of the 15th.

I think this is a strangulation. When someone is in a RAGE - THEY ARE HANDS ON.

I do not think she drugged Caylee with chloroform to cause her death, but something is preventing her from disclosing the location of the body. That could be the chloroform itself will be found in / on her remains, or more likely in my opinion - a broken Hyoid bone in her (Caylee's) neck.

Hyoid bone images -
http://tinyurl.com/5wth9p

I agree, CIndy was the parent tearing down her world. Hands on is correct sir.

Peace Monkeys
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1424 on: October 17, 2008, 10:11:21 AM »

Tomm -- for Casey I'm giving yes to every single one.

And I think it is important to point out -- as the doc on NG has -- that personality disorders are NOT mental illnesses. Now, I'm not sure if the defense would try to use the personality disorder to Casey's advantage and hope the jury cannot differentiate say b/t a person w/ a personality disorder (sociopath) and mental illness (schizophrenic). Sympathy? See she can't help it that she is this way. My response as the prosecutor would be "True, maybe she can't help it, and she cannot be rehabilitated, and she is a danger to society. So there. In your smarmy little face Baez!" (Oh, sorry, guess I shouldn't say that in court!)

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1425 on: October 17, 2008, 10:12:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Saw George's interview from yesterday and wow, he's talking crazy just like Cindy!  I'm starting to think the PI's are jacking around with them to keep the money flowing.  Also, I have been trying to find pictures of Sean Daly wearing a straw cowboy hat and I think there is a pic of Amy wearing it also (could be wrong).  The red sunglasses that Casey is wearing I have seen worn with straw cowboy hats.

Lisa
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1426 on: October 17, 2008, 10:12:33 AM »

I also do believe it could have been a strangulation or the xanax. I do not think any blood is involved, IMO.

Also this is an old thought I am sure.... but if they come out to say it was a ransom ordeal or she owed money for drugs  or something to someone, I would not buy it because if that were the case, why not write a few checks to yourself from Amy's checking account for cash to have money to pay, instead she goes shopping at target etc.

BTW... I did not see anything new on NG last night, has anything new been discovered since then? TIA

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: October 17, 2008, 10:13:46 AM »

ok, what did you guys make of this Paul Kovach fellow? He says he called it in and no one ever got back to him, which may be true b/c I've heard tales of the ineptitude of the tipline here on SM.

Why come forward now? Why on tv? It bothers me. Unless his calling the tipline can be verified and the call was made months ago, I'm not buying it.

A straw hat? That detail seems out of place to me. He has not provided anything he could not have gotten from following the case in the media. It's interesting but I'm skeptical.

Good Morning MOnkeys!!!!

Goodnmad, I agree with you on this one. I am leaning more toward the first witness who said she thinks she seen her coming out of the woods with a ballcap on. Straw hat would drawl too much attention!

I believe him, I called the tip line and Carpe sent photos to the tip line.
 They couldn't care less what we had to say.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1428 on: October 17, 2008, 10:14:22 AM »

I just wanted to say that I am so sorry that so many of you have been through hell with men who were abusive (mentally, emotionally and/or physically) and treated you horribly.  

I have to say, though, that each of you sound very strong and I admire you!  I'm glad you were able to get out of those relationships and I hope you either have found or will find someone that will treat you like queens!

TY...the most difficult part of the ordeal for me was that I was so easily fooled and fell for his nutty stories. I questioned myself more than him. He would often tell me I was too trusting and assume someone is lying but I didnt' pick up on it. Sad

I really think that when dealing with a person like that, we all tend to do that to an extent - especially at first,  because it's just hard to fathom that a person can be so totally dishonest and deceptive.   It happens to the best of us.

When I look back at my experience, I think how could I have been so stupid....
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: October 17, 2008, 10:14:47 AM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

????

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1430 on: October 17, 2008, 10:15:05 AM »

I have been researching the "rage" that may have pushed Casey to kill Caylee. See what you think.

Narcissistic rage

Narcissistic rages are based on fear and will endure even after the threat is gone. To the narcissist, the rage is directed towards the person that they feel has slighted them; to other people, the rage is incoherent and unjust. This rage impairs their cognition, therefore impairing their judgment. During the rage they are prone to shouting, fact distortion and making groundless accusations. It’s believed that narcissists have two layers of rage. The first layer of rage can be thought of as a constant anger (towards someone else), and the second layer being a self-aimed wrath. Two specific identified forms of narcissistic rage are explosive and passive-aggressive. The explosive form being an obvious anger, for example, damaging property (or people) and being verbally abusive. The passive-aggressive sort might be sulking or giving their target the silent treatment. They can become enraged to the point of being homicidal especially if he/she has the need to seek revenge. Narcissistic rage is usually short lasting, but can provoke problems towards those that the anger is targeted towards.

I cannot remember which boyfriend/lover/booty call boy was describing Casey's temper as "horrible".

Please comment.

Good morning Monkeys!!!!

Tomm - my theory remains the same ~ Casey hated her mother more than she loved her daughter and after the "choking" fight killed Caylee on the night of the 15th.

I do not think she drugged Caylee with chloroform to cause her death, but something is preventing her from disclosing the location of the body. That could be the chloroform itself will be found in / on her remains, or more likely in my opinion - a broken Hyoid bone in her (Caylee's) neck.

Hyoid bone images -

I agree, CIndy was the parent tearing down her world. Hands on is correct sir.

And Cindy finally trying to make Casey accountable for her actions backfired. 

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: October 17, 2008, 10:16:08 AM »

Hyoid bone images -

Rob, this theory is particularly fitting if Cindy choked Casey during their fight on the 15th. I can see this happening. But what do you make of the chloroform? It has always stuck out like a sore thumb in my mind. A red herring? Part of a kidnapping story gone awry?

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: October 17, 2008, 10:17:15 AM »

Not stupid at all. Think of it as you needed to learn something and you did.

I remember you, Caylee.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1433 on: October 17, 2008, 10:17:16 AM »

Good morning everyone.  My question is how did KC get this way?  Has she always been this way?  Her friends and people like the Grunds say this is not the KC they once knew?  That is what I don't seem to understand. 

Dealing with a sociopath myself.... my thought is that she has always been this way and was able to hide it from people for a while as long as she was getting what she wanted.....and when she could not hide it any longer she would move on to the next relationship.

Hi, mstam!!!
[/quote]

good Morning sweet little Monken...
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1434 on: October 17, 2008, 10:17:26 AM »

I just wanted to say that I am so sorry that so many of you have been through hell with men who were abusive (mentally, emotionally and/or physically) and treated you horribly.  

I have to say, though, that each of you sound very strong and I admire you!  I'm glad you were able to get out of those relationships and I hope you either have found or will find someone that will treat you like queens!

TY...the most difficult part of the ordeal for me was that I was so easily fooled and fell for his nutty stories. I questioned myself more than him. He would often tell me I was too trusting and assume someone is lying but I didnt' pick up on it. Sad

I really think that when dealing with a person like that, we all tend to do that to an extent - especially at first,  because it's just hard to fathom that a person can be so totally dishonest and deceptive.   It happens to the best of us.

Yes, I felt the same way. His stories were so outlandish but I believed them. And, like KC, he had details, so who was I to question.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: October 17, 2008, 10:17:56 AM »

One other thing please. Will there be a new document dump for the indictment, or will it be for Jose's eyes only?

I am sure we have a Monkey that knows.

TIA

Peace Monkeys
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: October 17, 2008, 10:19:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Saw George's interview from yesterday and wow, he's talking crazy just like Cindy!  I'm starting to think the PI's are jacking around with them to keep the money flowing.  Also, I have been trying to find pictures of Sean Daly wearing a straw cowboy hat and I think there is a pic of Amy wearing it also (could be wrong).  The red sunglasses that Casey is wearing I have seen worn with straw cowboy hats.

Lisa

Now that makes more sense. I was thinking of a wide-brimmed gardening hat. Then again, maybe Cindy had one of those. Hmm. Good thoughts Lisa.

I remember you, Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: October 17, 2008, 10:19:41 AM »

Hyoid bone images -

Rob, this theory is particularly fitting if Cindy choked Casey during their fight on the 15th. I can see this happening. But what do you make of the chloroform? It has always stuck out like a sore thumb in my mind. A red herring? Part of a kidnapping story gone awry?

I think the chloro was the nanny. Caylee could sleep through anything, even poker night.

Peace Monkeys
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1438 on: October 17, 2008, 10:19:55 AM »

Hyoid bone images -
[/quote]

The strangulation/hyoid bone theory was brought up on NG by Kobi either last week or the week before.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: October 17, 2008, 10:21:35 AM »

I believe him, I called the tip line and Carpe sent photos to the tip line.
 They couldn't care less what we had to say.

That part I can believe. I wonder if LE will ask him to take a poly?

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.