March 28, 2024, 11:51:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422899 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1440 on: October 17, 2008, 10:22:28 AM »

I just ordered the book "The Socipath Next Door".  It hasn't come in yet

Please mail to the Anthonys' neighbors on Hopespring Drive.

I remember you, Caylee.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: October 17, 2008, 10:23:14 AM »

I just wanted to say that I am so sorry that so many of you have been through hell with men who were abusive (mentally, emotionally and/or physically) and treated you horribly.  

I have to say, though, that each of you sound very strong and I admire you!  I'm glad you were able to get out of those relationships and I hope you either have found or will find someone that will treat you like queens!

TY...the most difficult part of the ordeal for me was that I was so easily fooled and fell for his nutty stories. I questioned myself more than him. He would often tell me I was too trusting and assume someone is lying but I didnt' pick up on it. Sad

I really think that when dealing with a person like that, we all tend to do that to an extent - especially at first,  because it's just hard to fathom that a person can be so totally dishonest and deceptive.   It happens to the best of us.

When I look back at my experience, I think how could I have been so stupid....

Yes, I felt the same way. His stories were so outlandish but I believed them. And, like KC, he had details, so who was I to question.

Me too.  me too.  His ultimate victim is his niece, who is a very successful dentist married to successful cosmetic surgeon.  I am wondering if i should tell her and her husband.  I think not because blood is thicker than water and i dont think she can be objective because of that lifelong bond and years of abuse she has suffered by him and i have witnessed
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: October 17, 2008, 10:24:01 AM »

Please mail to the Anthonys' neighbors on Hopespring Drive.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1443 on: October 17, 2008, 10:24:44 AM »

ok, what did you guys make of this Paul Kovach fellow? He says he called it in and no one ever got back to him, which may be true b/c I've heard tales of the ineptitude of the tipline here on SM.

Why come forward now? Why on tv? It bothers me. Unless his calling the tipline can be verified and the call was made months ago, I'm not buying it.

A straw hat? That detail seems out of place to me. He has not provided anything he could not have gotten from following the case in the media. It's interesting but I'm skeptical.

He said he was with a friend, so it should be able to be confirmed easily.  Where is the friend and what doe she say????

If I was LE, I'd hook them up to the lie detector. They should have called LE directly. imo

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1444 on: October 17, 2008, 10:25:22 AM »

I just wanted to say that I am so sorry that so many of you have been through hell with men who were abusive (mentally, emotionally and/or physically) and treated you horribly.  

I have to say, though, that each of you sound very strong and I admire you!  I'm glad you were able to get out of those relationships and I hope you either have found or will find someone that will treat you like queens!

TY...the most difficult part of the ordeal for me was that I was so easily fooled and fell for his nutty stories. I questioned myself more than him. He would often tell me I was too trusting and assume someone is lying but I didnt' pick up on it. Sad

I really think that when dealing with a person like that, we all tend to do that to an extent - especially at first,  because it's just hard to fathom that a person can be so totally dishonest and deceptive.   It happens to the best of us.

When I look back at my experience, I think how could I have been so stupid....

You weren't stupid, it was a learning experience!  You now know that personality type and to avoid it.  My ex-fiance had personality disorders and made my life a living hell for four years.  I got pregnant and he told me I had to have an abortion, and managed to convince his family and friends that it was the right thing for me to do.  He always had a way of making himself look like the victim in our relationship, though I was the one receiving the mental and physical abuse.  He would yell at me in front of people and had this amazing way of making them think it was my fault.  I thought I could change him, I couldn't.  I finally had to ask myself if this was how I wanted to spend the rest of my life and I thought "no way!"  It's been over ten years since I saw him and I hear from aquaintances that he blames me for all the troubles he has had since I left him.

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1445 on: October 17, 2008, 10:26:25 AM »

ok, monkeys, I gotta go do something "productive" on my day off before my hubby wakes up and catches me hanging out with monkeys. He and my daughter don't get it. She says I am addicted. I do love my monkeys! Be back later.

I remember you, Caylee.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1446 on: October 17, 2008, 10:27:45 AM »

Klaasend, I am a subscriber to People, so I get it a bit early.  The picture of George and Cindy is one I have not seen.  She has on a black top and is wearing a cross around her neck and is leaning her head on George's shoulder. 

Wonder how much BLOOD MONEY People Magazine paid the subhuman A couple?

It's all about the money, from day one!!!

I respect your right to have that opinion, but I have to disagree with you.  Also, it is my opinion that CA is crazy, GA is trying his best to stay in denial, LA... I'm not sure about him.  However, it is also my opinion that none of these people killed Caylee or caused her to go missing. 

I am seeing posts on forums about getting a law passed so that no one with a missing child can receive donations.  What a bunch of crap!  I would hate to see stupid law like that passed.  I'm sure most of you who feel that way do it because you just hate this particular family, but most families need financial assistance when there the tragedy of a missing person.

well, i'm not sure about the posts on forums you've read, i only know about the ones i've read.  of course the majority of families with missing loved ones do need donations for expenses, etc, and do appreciate those.  it's when a family crosses the line and seemed more focused on the money rather than on the missing loved one, that's when some get hot under the collar.  IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: October 17, 2008, 10:28:21 AM »

Tomm - my theory remains the same ~ Casey hated her mother more than she loved her daughter and after the "choking" fight killed Caylee on the night of the 15th.

I think this is a strangulation. When someone is in a RAGE - THEY ARE HANDS ON.

I do not think she drugged Caylee with chloroform to cause her death, but something is preventing her from disclosing the location of the body. That could be the chloroform itself will be found in / on her remains, or more likely in my opinion - a broken Hyoid bone in her (Caylee's) neck.

Hyoid bone images -
http://tinyurl.com/5wth9p

Rob, this theory is particularly fitting if Cindy choked Casey during their fight on the 15th. I can see this happening. But what do you make of the chloroform? It has always stuck out like a sore thumb in my mind. A red herring? Part of a kidnapping story gone awry?

I think the chloro was the nanny. Caylee could sleep through anything, even poker night.

Because of the high levels of chloroform, I have always wondered if someone with knowledge of chloroform (GA-the ex cop; CA-the nurse) would have used it to clean the trunk of the car.

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1448 on: October 17, 2008, 10:31:08 AM »

Dominic Casey, Private Investigator
D&A Investigations, Inc

Private Investigative Agency

2735 W. State Road 434
Longwood, Florida 32779
United States of America

Tel: 407-865-7152
Fax: 407-865-7158

E dominic@dgator.com

Prob. already posted...still reading.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1449 on: October 17, 2008, 10:34:35 AM »

ok Im really sorry Im taking so long...........anyway.....The reason I asked about the shovel is because Im thinking that ....some testing that is being done now is dirt that has been collected from the underside of caseys car....the shovel.........the trunk of the car......and the plastic bag....the neighbor said that the shovel was clean I think...like she hadnt used it but I think it was just cleaned off   which means that dirt from that location was probably found around the rim where the wooden handle goes into the metal.....and I also heard that maybe the fluids that leaked out of the bag  might be on the shovel also..........

Hi HH and Thank you for the information.  If this proves to be true it then must mean that Caylee is in a very shallow grave.  Maybe I should say a very shallow first resting place.  Or do you think this would be the final resting place?  What are your or your and your source's feelings?

PJ flower

just want to comment on the 'dirt' in florida.  i live in nebraska, so found a post from long ago to have been very interesting and informative.  it seems the dirt in florida is more sandy than the dirt i'm used to here.  and that mixture of sand reportedly makes it more difficult to not only dig in, but to cover something up as well.  the more one digs down into it, the more sand just falls into the hole being dug, that kind of thing.  my bet is that if caylee has been buried, she's in a shallow grave, just because of the mix of sand with the dirt. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: October 17, 2008, 10:35:21 AM »

Good morning everyone.  My question is how did KC get this way?  Has she always been this way?  Her friends and people like the Grunds say this is not the KC they once knew?  That is what I don't seem to understand. 

Dealing with a sociopath myself.... my thought is that she has always been this way and was able to hide it from people for a while as long as she was getting what she wanted.....and when she could not hide it any longer she would move on to the next relationship.

Yep they move to another "host". That is the psych term for their victims. I researched this topic to no end when I was involved with this man.

You won't believe how much you will relate! Anyone dealing with a sociopath has to read this book!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: October 17, 2008, 10:35:48 AM »

D&A Construction Consulting, Inc.

Construction Claims & Investigations

2735 West SR 434
Longwood, Florida 32779
United States of America

Tel: 407.865.7151
Fax: 407.865.7158

Seems to be an expert witness on Construction claims?? WTF?? I give up.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1452 on: October 17, 2008, 10:39:44 AM »

D&A Construction Consulting, Inc.

Construction Claims & Investigations

2735 West SR 434
Longwood, Florida 32779
United States of America

Tel: 407.865.7151
Fax: 407.865.7158

Seems to be an expert witness on Construction claims?? WTF?? I give up.

here's link to his specialties....and missing persons is NOT one of them

looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: October 17, 2008, 10:40:31 AM »

DUH.....forgot the link....

http://www.fali.com/Search_Results44.CFM

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: October 17, 2008, 10:41:32 AM »

Actually, I'm wondering if the chloroform could have been part of the supposed kidnapping plot, as someone said above. But, that little subterfuge didn't work out like it was supposed to, so Casey got rid of the chloroform soaked cloth or whatever she had.

Also, is there a personality disorder for someone who seems to be as controlling as Cindy is? I swear we have someone like that where I work. For the people she supervises, she doesn't want anything discussed unless she's in the room, plus she demands they copy her on every email they send and receive. On top of that, she gets angry easily just like Cindy does.

I Stand With The Girl
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1455 on: October 17, 2008, 10:43:29 AM »

Good morning everyone.  My question is how did KC get this way?  Has she always been this way?  Her friends and people like the Grunds say this is not the KC they once knew?  That is what I don't seem to understand. 

Dealing with a sociopath myself.... my thought is that she has always been this way and was able to hide it from people for a while as long as she was getting what she wanted.....and when she could not hide it any longer she would move on to the next relationship.

Yep they move to another "host". That is the psych term for their victims. I researched this topic to no end when I was involved with this man.

You won't believe how much you will relate! Anyone dealing with a sociopath has to read this book!!!!!!

Yes it is a fantastic book. While reading it I kept saying..."oh yeah"!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: October 17, 2008, 10:44:20 AM »

http://dgator.com/contactus.aspx

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1457 on: October 17, 2008, 10:48:58 AM »

Good morning 

Have you guys seen this video??????????? George admits Casey's involved in something sinister and then says Caylee's been spotted in 9 different locations? Wow - my head spins daily with all of this stuff.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/17/george_anthony_talks_to_news_13.html

It's the video called "George Anthony Speaks"

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: October 17, 2008, 10:53:26 AM »

Good morning 

Have you guys seen this video??????????? George admits Casey's involved in something sinister and then says Caylee's been spotted in 9 different locations? Wow - my head spins daily with all of this stuff.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/17/george_anthony_talks_to_news_13.html

It's the video called "George Anthony Speaks"

WOW...and he is admitting he has thought about suicide.  It will never surprise me the day he takes his own life. 

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: October 17, 2008, 10:53:44 AM »

I was at page 50-something, wading through endless "musings"... decided to skip ahead to the current page.  I see nothing major is happening? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.