April 26, 2024, 11:21:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426374 times)
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1500 on: October 17, 2008, 11:48:36 AM »

i just joined but caylee was so cute and prabably loo started ked alot like her dad and her mom was beautiful till she killed caylee and started patying!

Welcome!!!   

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
I dont feel tardy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1501 on: October 17, 2008, 11:50:28 AM »

Sorry if this was brought up..I haven't had time to scroll through all the new pages yet. I love TES and what they do in their endeavors to find/locate missing persons etc. BUT how com TES pulled out of FL again off this search?? I mean Tim was on NG few a nights ago saying how they were definitely staying and continuing the search and that it was "going to be the biggest earch ever". It' such a bummer to hear they are going to be searching and then pull out (that happened the last 3 times at least). I mean blaming it on the Anthony's not being cooperative??? The Anthony's haven't been cooperating for the longest time.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: October 17, 2008, 11:52:29 AM »

i just joined but caylee was so cute and prabably loo started ked alot like her dad and her mom was beautiful till she killed caylee and started patying!

Welcome briannabug!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: October 17, 2008, 11:53:34 AM »

Sorry if this was brought up..I haven't had time to scroll through all the new pages yet. I love TES and what they do in their endeavors to find/locate missing persons etc. BUT how com TES pulled out of FL again off this search?? I mean Tim was on NG few a nights ago saying how they were definitely staying and continuing the search and that it was "going to be the biggest earch ever". It' such a bummer to hear they are going to be searching and then pull out (that happened the last 3 times at least). I mean blaming it on the Anthony's not being cooperative??? The Anthony's haven't been cooperating for the longest time.

TES is going to search.  Just because NG had in her headlines last night they were pulling out doesn't make it so. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1504 on: October 17, 2008, 11:53:34 AM »

The strangulation/hyoid bone theory was brought up on NG by Kobi either last week or the week before.

he's been working for the defense for more than a month - I wonder why he would say that? That doesn't sound too good when you are employed by the people you are making accusations / theories about.

His earlier NG comments are gonna bit the defense in the azz at the trial.

Lisa
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: October 17, 2008, 11:53:41 AM »

CARPE must be really busy no NG's for two days now

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1506 on: October 17, 2008, 11:56:27 AM »

Don't know if this has ever been discussed but I found this on Dennis Milstead, founder of KidFinders who are supplying the moving billboard and financial support to the anthonys.

http://courtcon1.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=D&case_id=502002MM007101AXXXMB&begin_date=&end_date=

If you look here, it appears that they are definitely one and the same.  Look at related companies at the address of KidFinders and you will see the "gotcha billboard" referenced in the legal doc at the first link.

So this is the Dennis you think might be "Chuck?"  You will have to forgive me, I can be a bit slow on the uptake at times!

Lisa
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: October 17, 2008, 11:58:39 AM »

A-1..thank you for worrying..I am ok, though..just got my electrolytes off balance..gonna take me a few days to bounce back...

I am taking applications, though, for anyone who wants to come fan me and feed me grapes as I lounge around for the nest few...

FYI, monkey friends..If any of you get Investgation Discovery channel, or ID..next thursday night at 10 they are featuring a show on murder..and the women who think their actions are justifiable.... Though we might could get some good ideas from it...

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: October 17, 2008, 12:00:27 PM »

Jiminy Freakin' Christmas people...      Is it a huge problem I don't have time to read everything today? I have to take my son to therapy.   

anothermonkey ... as far as only the latest developments in the case are concerned ... the Florida media internet sites are a great resource for catching up at the end of the day.

I will attempt to make a compilation of them and ... their related links.  I will watch for your return and ... post them.

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!

My presence on the forum will be scarce today.  My daughter is home schooling two eldest sons (9/10) this year but she has committments today so ... guess who will be the Teacher on Call (TOC)?  I hope I am more knowledgeable than my grandsons ... grandsons who will be dropped off any minutes.

Have a good day all.

Janet
9:00 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1509 on: October 17, 2008, 12:03:15 PM »

I was at page 50-something, wading through endless "musings"... decided to skip ahead to the current page.  I see nothing major is happening? 

You know, I've given some thought to people getting behind when there is lots of stuff to wade through that isn't like hard news.

I know the mods have made lots of threads that are facts/reports only with no discussion, but some folks still have a hard time getting through everything that's in the main thread.

I was wondering if it would be helpful at all if we had some sort of icon for Off Topic that people could post at the top of any post that included things not directly case related. That way,the people who don't have a lot of time to catch up would know to scroll past those posts without pausing to check them out. At the same time, those who want to swap good mornings, etc. wouldn't get into trouble for doing that.

Just a thought (and maybe a bad one). 

Would this one due? 

But Nut's would do it! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1510 on: October 17, 2008, 12:04:11 PM »

In this video George said he was going to take his own life a couple weeks ago ....he says they think Caylee is in PR......

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/17/george_anthony_talks_to_news_13.html

he was also asked by reporter about the nine locations that was reported to him as tips in seeing a live Caylee has he himself been to these nine locations .... "Oh Yeah I have"....and, George when was that.... that you went to PR...

I continue to hear them (Cindy/George) say that they have gotten a lot of tips from PR... is this because, Caseys' friends went to PR around the time that Caylee went missing and, they are trying to tie Caseys' friends into this.....I would love a reporter to ask one of them "So, George you say that Caylee is in PR Live and well...how do you think she got there ?"....wonder what the answer would be... hmm

If my daughter/grand daughter was missing and, i had that serious of a inclimation that she was in PR...do you think that I would be in Florida ? absolutely NOT... nor do I think any Monkey would be where ever they live if their family member was being said to be deceased and, yet we/they thought that they were in PR... we would be in PR combing the streets...doh

OurAngelCaylee - thanks for that. I guess for me that main problem (and I don't want to give them any ideas) is the LACK OF SCREAMING AND SHOUTING ABOUT THE FORENSIC EVIDENCE.

You would think that George and Cindy would be front and center telling the world how wrong all of that "evidence" is. I'm not hearing any of that.

In order for the "kidnapping" story to be believable you need to refute the findings that have your daughter locked up on murder one.

Both stories can not be right and they over-look the part that has convinced a grand jury to indict their daughter.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1511 on: October 17, 2008, 12:16:00 PM »

All righty then, I'm cold and pissy today too.  So here are a few things that tick me off:

Part of KC's charges against her were for lying to LE, why hasn't Cindy been charged? She's obviously lied too and attempted to conceal evidence to help her daughter. All these fricking tips pouring into her? Can we get the phone records on those?

George traveling to even SOME of these places where supposedly Caylee has been? When? We see him every day, when did he go? In between the court house and 7-11?

Look how many lives this girl has destroyed besides Caylee's. Her parents in all good probability will get divorced and will have a hard time seeking employment. Her father has already thought of suicide, her brother is keeping a low profile and NONE of her immediate family like aunts, uncles and cousins, etc. will even come close for fear of being associated with them. Her friends have had their pics and antics splashed across the internet and media. I don't condone what they did, but they are KIDS and are prone to do stupid stuff, but now thanks to KC everyone knows, including family and employers and future employers. People have lost their jobs in an economic time where employment is tough enough to find. Yeah I know she doesn't care, but it still pisses me off. I have often thought, can't someone just take her out back and beat the living crap out of her till she spills? I know, America, blah blah blah, but when I see the pics of Caylee, especially the later ones where she looks a bit more grown up, it makes me cry.

I need coffee and some hugs.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1512 on: October 17, 2008, 12:20:48 PM »

The strangulation/hyoid bone theory was brought up on NG by Kobi either last week or the week before.

he's been working for the defense for more than a month - I wonder why he would say that? That doesn't sound too good when you are employed by the people you are making accusations / theories about.

I agree Rob...I have to go back to the NG transcripts to get a date as to when he said it.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1513 on: October 17, 2008, 12:23:08 PM »

ok Im really sorry Im taking so long...........anyway.....The reason I asked about the shovel is because Im thinking that ....some testing that is being done now is dirt that has been collected from the underside of caseys car....the shovel.........the trunk of the car......and the plastic bag....the neighbor said that the shovel was clean I think...like she hadnt used it but I think it was just cleaned off   which means that dirt from that location was probably found around the rim where the wooden handle goes into the metal.....and I also heard that maybe the fluids that leaked out of the bag  might be on the shovel also..........

Hi HH and Thank you for the information.  If this proves to be true it then must mean that Caylee is in a very shallow grave.  Maybe I should say a very shallow first resting place.  Or do you think this would be the final resting place?  What are your or your and your source's feelings?

PJ flower
PJ........I dont know if she went ahead and buried her that day or not I just know for a fact that she was indeed in that location  just about 20 minutes after she borrowed the shovel....and I know that the shovel did have something of importance on it...........

I wonder if she cleaned it off in the pool.  Just considering LP's theory of her retrieving Caylee with the shovel from the pool. 

Hmmm.. good points all.  and considering IF she cleaned the shovel off in the pool, am hoping LE has taken samples of the pool water.  that's of course if pool water can even be tested for anything.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1514 on: October 17, 2008, 12:23:51 PM »

Can JB get in trouble for saying he has positive proof that there is a picture of KC, Caylee and ZG and not producing the pic? He is misleading the public and LE in stating he has proof that Caylee is alive, this is an on going investigation, I would think someone in his position would have to be held accountable for the information he says he has. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1515 on: October 17, 2008, 12:24:12 PM »

All righty then, I'm cold and pissy today too.  So here are a few things that tick me off:

Part of KC's charges against her were for lying to LE, why hasn't Cindy been charged? She's obviously lied too and attempted to conceal evidence to help her daughter. All these fricking tips pouring into her? Can we get the phone records on those?

George traveling to even SOME of these places where supposedly Caylee has been? When? We see him every day, when did he go? In between the court house and 7-11?

Look how many lives this girl has destroyed besides Caylee's. Her parents in all good probability will get divorced and will have a hard time seeking employment. Her father has already thought of suicide, her brother is keeping a low profile and NONE of her immediate family like aunts, uncles and cousins, etc. will even come close for fear of being associated with them. Her friends have had their pics and antics splashed across the internet and media. I don't condone what they did, but they are KIDS and are prone to do stupid stuff, but now thanks to KC everyone knows, including family and employers and future employers. People have lost their jobs in an economic time where employment is tough enough to find. Yeah I know she doesn't care, but it still pisses me off. I have often thought, can't someone just take her out back and beat the living crap out of her till she spills? I know, America, blah blah blah, but when I see the pics of Caylee, especially the later ones where she looks a bit more grown up, it makes me cry.

Boo  She ahs destroyed the future of all these people  Sad

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: October 17, 2008, 12:25:25 PM »

It is sad that someone like Casey can destroy so many lives. What's even sadder is that there are probably a lot of people like that in the world, destroying lives around them every day, but we don't hear about them unless something tragic happens.

I Stand With The Girl
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1517 on: October 17, 2008, 12:27:40 PM »

KC probably wouldn't give a rat's pituty if her father committed suicide, which would break my heart. Her response would be Really? Can I go to the funeral? Can I get a new outfit? Can someone give some of that campho stuff to make me look like I'm crying? Can I blame this on the media? 

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: October 17, 2008, 12:28:41 PM »

Yea...I think the reporter meant traveling to Puerto Rico, Texas, New York and so on.  What a crock...like everyone doesnt see that all he is only at the Caylee tent, driving around the billboard  or screaming at protestors.  There has never been a long enough time where he could be looking.  They just think everyone are idiots and believe every word that comes out of their mouths.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1519 on: October 17, 2008, 12:29:11 PM »

Her is some Starbucks and a squeeze.  I pretty much agree with your "quote".  It is just crazy that no one can get Casey to tell what really happened. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.