April 27, 2024, 10:31:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426586 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: October 17, 2008, 12:30:08 PM »

I liked LuckyCharms' analysis yesterday of Casey. I think she's absolutely right that Casey thinks like a child. She doesn't fell responsibility for what she does, and she thinks she is the center of the world. At her age, if she hasn't learned to think as an adult by now, I doubt she ever will. She's probably sitting in her jail cell right now trying to figure out what all the uproar is about.

I Stand With The Girl
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1521 on: October 17, 2008, 12:32:00 PM »

I realize there have been a few cases where the child was found alive after a year or several years, like Elizabeth Smart and the kid Sean that was kidnapped but the pizza guy in the midwest, but there was no DNA suggesting a dead body was in the trunk in those cases.  No one smelled a dead body smell.  The Anthonys are acting like there is absolutely no eveidence when there is.  I dont call DNA evidence circumstantial.  There has got to be someone in this world that can get them to wake up and smell the coffee.

I was thinking that too. I don't think there has ever been someone on trial for murdering someone with so evidence pointing to the victim being dead, where that "dead" person has suddenly showed up alive.

There sure need someone to help them see the light.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1522 on: October 17, 2008, 12:32:35 PM »

Thanks for the coffee and hugs! I needed that!
I say put Nancy Grace in the cell with her for 10 minutes and everyone go on a coffee break and come back later. They would find that child same day. I'll supply the banana bread and coffee for the officers, maybe rent a movie...

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1523 on: October 17, 2008, 12:33:12 PM »

I was just reviewing NG transcripts and came across this quote..............

SUSAN MOSS, FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY: Between the hair and the air, this woman could get the chair.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1524 on: October 17, 2008, 12:36:39 PM »

Susan Moss is the highlight of that show...she cracks me up...

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: October 17, 2008, 12:36:58 PM »

KC probably wouldn't give a rat's pituty if her father committed suicide, which would break my heart. Her response would be Really? Can I go to the funeral? Can I get a new outfit? Can someone give some of that campho stuff to make me look like I'm crying? Can I blame this on the media? 

You're right Boo!  Casey cares about Casey.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: October 17, 2008, 12:37:01 PM »

All righty then, I'm cold and pissy today too.  So here are a few things that tick me off:

Part of KC's charges against her were for lying to LE, why hasn't Cindy been charged? She's obviously lied too and attempted to conceal evidence to help her daughter. All these fricking tips pouring into her? Can we get the phone records on those?

George traveling to even SOME of these places where supposedly Caylee has been? When? We see him every day, when did he go? In between the court house and 7-11?

Look how many lives this girl has destroyed besides Caylee's. Her parents in all good probability will get divorced and will have a hard time seeking employment. Her father has already thought of suicide, her brother is keeping a low profile and NONE of her immediate family like aunts, uncles and cousins, etc. will even come close for fear of being associated with them. Her friends have had their pics and antics splashed across the internet and media. I don't condone what they did, but they are KIDS and are prone to do stupid stuff, but now thanks to KC everyone knows, including family and employers and future employers. People have lost their jobs in an economic time where employment is tough enough to find. Yeah I know she doesn't care, but it still pisses me off. I have often thought, can't someone just take her out back and beat the living crap out of her till she spills? I know, America, blah blah blah, but when I see the pics of Caylee, especially the later ones where she looks a bit more grown up, it makes me cry.

I need coffee and some hugs.

Howdy Boo!
i'm glad i'm not the only one who is cold and pissy!! Yesterday i was wearin shorts~today it is soooooooooooooooo cold Sad..
i am so angry that Cindy hasn't been charged. And George-makes me sick.  i  take that back-the entire Anthony family makes me sick. I wouldn't trust them to care for my neighbors animals-let alone a littleone...
~hugsss~ (sorry boo -i don't have any coffee-just sweet tea) 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: October 17, 2008, 12:37:50 PM »

SUSAN MOSS, FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY: Between the hair and the air, this woman could get the chair.

Priceless!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1528 on: October 17, 2008, 12:39:24 PM »

Did anyone notice R. Grund on NG last backpeddling? Some of us have posted that there is just something about him that doesnt sit right with us. I in no way believe he is involved but last night he sang a different tune.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: October 17, 2008, 12:41:54 PM »

Susan makes me a little krazy, but I can't help myself.....always waiting to hear her latest rhyme for the crime

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
le singe bete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1530 on: October 17, 2008, 12:43:02 PM »

I liked LuckyCharms' analysis yesterday of Casey. I think she's absolutely right that Casey thinks like a child. She doesn't fell responsibility for what she does, and she thinks she is the center of the world. At her age, if she hasn't learned to think as an adult by now, I doubt she ever will. She's probably sitting in her jail cell right now trying to figure out what all the uproar is about.
I agree with this also.  I think Casey is stunted emotionally and that's why Cindy and George have a hard time owning up to the truth when she is around and listening (maybe not so much in the grand jury).  She is like a child that they feel responsible for emotionally, because deep down they have always known she has problems.  I bet until the stealing went beyond their immediate family borders, they just always were able to minimize her behaviors.  But my guess is she is unable to contol her impulses and it's gotten worse over the years.  I bet LA has some major resentments in this regard.  He probably resents that his parents have minimized this throughout the years.  And now look at the mess she's caused his life even...

As enablers they do not want to hurt Casey or let Casey down.  They are the emotional baggage carriers.  Casey has made sure of this.  As much as Casey probably despised her parents, when all this went down, she depended on them to "save" her (from herself).

Justice Pour Tous -- et Casey Avant Tout!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: October 17, 2008, 12:44:43 PM »

Did anyone notice R. Grund on NG last backpeddling? Some of us have posted that there is just something about him that doesnt sit right with us. I in no way believe he is involved but last night he sang a different tune.

after listening to him last night, I'm thinking they better start testing the water supply down there in Orlando

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: October 17, 2008, 12:46:27 PM »

I can't tell you all how DISGUSTED I was yesterday listening to Todd Black trying to gasp for air as he was choking on the words he spoke from the previous day regarding "the loss of life of this little girl" ... IMO SOMEBODY needs to take control of this circus and hold these attorneys AND their spokespeople accountable for what they DO KNOW ... IMO they need to be called into LE questioning (client/attorney priveledge - BS)
He blatently LIED saying that he did NOT say it ... cuz he did ... we all heard it!  It was NOT taken out of context!

IF there is a MISSING baby ... they have a "picture" and "tips" ... they should be MADE to turn them over to LE/FBI to pursue ... the photo of this woman (kidnapper) should immediately be released so that people can "look" for this baby .... <cough, cough>

IF this baby is dead and they know it (as TB has ADMITTED)... they should be MADE to admit that they know this and tell LE where she is so that she can be given a proper/dignified burial!  I believe w/TB's statement ... he has already abused his right to "secrecy and privacy" per the defense and should be questioned by LE ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: October 17, 2008, 12:46:30 PM »

after listening to him last night, I'm thinking they better start testing the water supply down there in Orlando

Good Afternoon, Monkeys....

I didn't catch NG last night... can someone give me a recap of what Rickard Grund said?

Thanks!!!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: October 17, 2008, 12:47:43 PM »

I have no idea what this is, but it looks like the morgue that was used for the death in Miami of the blond star.  Anna?  Dr. Boden did the autopsy and held a press conference in front of the building.  Do all morgues look alike?  Probably not.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: October 17, 2008, 12:50:06 PM »

I have no idea what this is, but it looks like the morgue that was used for the death in Miami of the blond star.  Anna?  Dr. Boden did the autopsy and held a press conference in front of the building.  Do all morgues look alike?  Probably not.

It does look like that morgue..hmmm

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: October 17, 2008, 12:51:49 PM »

I tried to save it and enlarge it so I could try to read the sign, but I couldn't get it to open up after I had saved it.Can anyone else read the sign? TY

I Stand With The Girl
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: October 17, 2008, 12:52:26 PM »

Hi all,
   I asked this question yesterday, but can't find any answers.  Can someone tell me about the grate in Red's pictures?  Is this a common thing in Fl?  Is it some kind of sewer or drainage?  How deep is the water in it?  Anyone know anything?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1538 on: October 17, 2008, 12:52:50 PM »

I read on the fox orlando blog that was a detention center and something about a 12 yo that punched a teacher. Don't know if that is true.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: October 17, 2008, 12:53:30 PM »

Hi all,
   I asked this question yesterday, but can't find any answers.  Can someone tell me about the grate in Red's pictures?  Is this a common thing in Fl?  Is it some kind of sewer or drainage?  How deep is the water in it?  Anyone know anything?

I don't have the answers to your questions, but I didn't want you to think you were being ignored. Howdy.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.