March 28, 2024, 02:03:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422907 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: October 17, 2008, 02:00:38 PM »

At first I believed Caylee died accidentally but after much thought ive changed my mind.  Casey was mad about her mother confronting her about stealing the money from the grandparents and Cindy always putting her down.  Im sure Cindy said something about taking Caylee away from her.  Tonys going out of town and remember she called and texted him over and over and she was mad when he was teasing her and said he wasnt coming back from New York. She felt like Caylee was in her way.  I think she took all this anger out on Caylee by maybe smacking her around and it got of control.  Maybe she pushed Caylee and Caylee hit her head or maybe she did drown her in the pool.  Then theres the chloroform.  I dont see it being an accident anymore.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: October 17, 2008, 02:02:02 PM »

Peeking in for just a Min... Monkeys   

I found this and thought maybe our  Ping Map Monkeys could use it...

http://www.cellreception.com/

It appears that gives some addys of the Towers ??

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1582 on: October 17, 2008, 02:06:59 PM »

Does anyone remember what day Casey took a shower at someone else's house and where are the pings for the phone on that day?
The shower was on July 1st at Jesse's house from what I have read.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: October 17, 2008, 02:08:43 PM »

They just can't shut up!

Baez spokesman says media misleading public on Casey Anthony case

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-101708,0,668489.story

Do they really think we're that stupid?  This is another very unprofessional press release IMO:

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1584 on: October 17, 2008, 02:09:38 PM »

If Baez has information that could make this entire case go away and have his client looking like Mother of the Year he would show it.  Can you imagine the clout he would have by proving OCSO totally wrong on everything that has happened?  Woo hoo!!  That would mean that Baez could be wealthy beyond his means in the end.  He would be doing more book tours and telling the story of Casey Anthony the mistreated and much maligned young mother that only wanted to find her missing daughter.  If he had the goods he would have already pulled the plug and let the cat out of the bag.  He's got nothing.
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1585 on: October 17, 2008, 02:10:37 PM »

not sure if they have been released but was wondering if so is there a link to transcripts of GA 's interview by LE
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: October 17, 2008, 02:10:53 PM »

At first I believed Caylee died accidentally but after much thought ive changed my mind.  Casey was mad about her mother confronting her about stealing the money from the grandparents and Cindy always putting her down.  Im sure Cindy said something about taking Caylee away from her.  Tonys going out of town and remember she called and texted him over and over and she was mad when he was teasing her and said he wasnt coming back from New York. She felt like Caylee was in her way.  I think she took all this anger out on Caylee by maybe smacking her around and it got of control.  Maybe she pushed Caylee and Caylee hit her head or maybe she did drown her in the pool.  Then theres the chloroform.  I dont see it being an accident anymore.

Tony was out of town two weeks after the time that Casey is alleged to have killed Caylee (June 30-July 5, or thereabouts).  I have always thought that he panic of him not coming back to town was more along the lines of "I killed my kid for this guy and now he isn't even coming back to me???"

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1587 on: October 17, 2008, 02:11:22 PM »

They just can't shut up!

Do they really think we're that stupid?  This is another very unprofessional press release IMO:

That fax press release reminds me of Casey's faked work email Lee got off her computer. The ones that she sent to make it look like she had a job.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: October 17, 2008, 02:24:54 PM »

They just can't shut up!

UNBELIEVABLE!  and the reference at the end to the media drinking "kool-aid" .... is a nanny nanny boo boo ... EXTREMELY IMMATURE especially in light of the fact that this was what Baez was ripping Mike Brooks for doing!

Trying to discredit CNN???  I have a feeling that that will come back to haunt this defense, many times over ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: October 17, 2008, 02:25:30 PM »

Tony was out of town two weeks after the time that Casey is alleged to have killed Caylee (June 30-July 5, or thereabouts).  I have always thought that he panic of him not coming back to town was more along the lines of "I killed my kid for this guy and now he isn't even coming back to me???"

Ahhhh!  I misread the date that Tony went to New York.  I still think Casey killed Caylee on purpose.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1590 on: October 17, 2008, 02:25:56 PM »

I also feel that she couldn't go with Amy and friends on the trip to Puerto Rico had an influence on her anger towards being "held back" by having a child to contend with.  She also had no money for the trip, but she texted to friends about the trip and how much fun she would have.
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1591 on: October 17, 2008, 02:28:44 PM »

They just can't shut up!

Sounds to me like Cindy wrote it!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: October 17, 2008, 02:29:05 PM »

The strangulation/hyoid bone theory was brought up on NG by Kobi either last week or the week before.

he's been working for the defense for more than a month - I wonder why he would say that? That doesn't sound too good when you are employed by the people you are making accusations / theories about.

I agree Rob...I have to go back to the NG transcripts to get a date as to when he said it.

I put them all here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: October 17, 2008, 02:29:41 PM »

Ahhhh!  I misread the date that Tony went to New York.  I still think Casey killed Caylee on purpose.

I agree, sadly.

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: October 17, 2008, 02:32:05 PM »

I also feel that she couldn't go with Amy and friends on the trip to Puerto Rico had an influence on her anger towards being "held back" by having a child to contend with.  She also had no money for the trip, but she texted to friends about the trip and how much fun she would have.

Yeah, I read the texts, and maybe it is because we know what we know now, but I don't feel like she ever had any intention of going on that trip.  Not really sure why I feel that way, probably b/c she was so full of crap about everything else... but seriously... the girl had no job... was she planning on paying for the flight with her (mom's) JC Penney card?
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1595 on: October 17, 2008, 02:33:04 PM »

They just can't shut up!

Am I freaking going blind????? Do I see the email addy as "presscorpsmedia@aol.com"????? Wow..... such a professional release as well as a VERY professional email service. Sad sad sad.

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: October 17, 2008, 02:33:19 PM »

PLEASE NOTE:

BLONDE goes through alot of time and effort keeping these two threads updated.  Please check around and you may find what you are looking for here.

THANKS BLONDE!

Transcripts:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.0

Media Reports:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.0
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1597 on: October 17, 2008, 02:34:27 PM »

Then add this to the scenario, Caylee is crying and making a fuss about wanting to go back and be with her Grandmother! You think Caylee never raised her voice? She's 2 1/2, I bet she was crying her eyes out and KC had enough! I'm sure Caylee saw the fight between KC and Cindy and it scared her, she wanted to be with Cindy as KC is furious with her. I'm sure she smacked the hell out of her, Caylee can talk and will tell Cindy what she did, probably had bruises to back it up! Poor baby girl, someone was supposed to protect her!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: October 17, 2008, 02:34:53 PM »

It reminds me of Scott Peterson in the leading a double life sense.   Casey had two lives going on and one of those lives was getting her down and she decided to do away with it.  Unfortunately, she didn't think past the end of her nose so to speak.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1599 on: October 17, 2008, 02:36:02 PM »

They just can't shut up!

This guy is a complete joke.  Just wait until CNN's legal team drags him to court on libel charges.  Wow. 

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.