April 27, 2024, 11:39:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426626 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1620 on: October 17, 2008, 03:01:56 PM »

He's going to invoke the wrath of KiahJane if he is trying to get my cutie Mike Galanos in trouble.  Seriously, I will wag my way all the way to Nashville and kick that Todd Black's misspelling, poor grammar ass.

OK guess we need to stand in line for Mike Galanos........he is HOT! LOL

Check me out, Curious Cat... I'm vicious... I'll bite you too...

LOL OMG toooooo funny! He is a hot Greek God!:)

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: October 17, 2008, 03:03:28 PM »

PLEASE NOTE:

BLONDE goes through alot of time and effort keeping these two threads updated.  Please check around and you may find what you are looking for here.

THANKS BLONDE!

Transcripts:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.0

Media Reports:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.0

If you right click the links, then choose bookmark and title it Transcripts and Media Reports you will have them at a click of the mouse.  Just a FYI - at least that is how I do it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1622 on: October 17, 2008, 03:04:50 PM »

AFTERNOON MONKEYS! 

HERE YOU GO LADIES....FRESH MEAT!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1623 on: October 17, 2008, 03:04:52 PM »

They just can't shut up!

Baez spokesman says media misleading public on Casey Anthony case

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-101708,0,668489.story

Do they really think we're that stupid?  This is another very unprofessional press release IMO:

This guy is a complete joke.  Just wait until CNN's legal team drags him to court on libel charges.  Wow. 

He's going to invoke the wrath of KiahJane if he is trying to get my cutie Mike Galanos in trouble.  Seriously, I will wag my way all the way to Nashville and kick that Todd Black's misspelling, poor grammar ass.

Who the heck wrote this? Do these people have an Admin or are they still using grade school children to write their press releases? That remark about Caylee doesn't even fit into the sentence correctly. They probably had an outline of Thank you.... Toying with Casey but not in a good way (giggle).... say Life and Caylee in the same sentence (see we know what we are saying!)... Good Journalists... Mr. Black never said that.... Now someone fill in the rest and release it!

That has got to be one of the most unprofessional things I've seen so far! Come on, you got a new desk, now hire a real Administrative Assistant to do some work.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: October 17, 2008, 03:06:40 PM »

Blonde
I've been looking a numerous photos that you have assembled for us.  I notice some have been removed.  I don't really understand how photobucket works - ??
Anyway, I feel sure I have seen someone, and from looking a pic.'s today I think it is Sean Daly - the guy with a lot of tattoos, who was wearing a straw hat.  I could be wrong...do you have any recollection os seeing such a pic. or can you suggest where I might look further.  Thank you.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1625 on: October 17, 2008, 03:07:14 PM »

They just can't shut up!

Baez spokesman says media misleading public on Casey Anthony case

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-101708,0,668489.story

Do they really think we're that stupid?  This is another very unprofessional press release IMO:

This guy is a complete joke.  Just wait until CNN's legal team drags him to court on libel charges.  Wow. 

Who the heck wrote this? Do these people have an Admin or are they still using grade school children to write their press releases? That remark about Caylee doesn't even fit into the sentence correctly. They probably had an outline of Thank you.... Toying with Casey but not in a good way (giggle).... say Life and Caylee in the same sentence (see we know what we are saying!)... Good Journalists... Mr. Black never said that.... Now someone fill in the rest and release it!

That has got to be one of the most unprofessional things I've seen so far! Come on, you got a new desk, now hire a real Administrative Assistant to do some work.
His daughter does his press releases.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1626 on: October 17, 2008, 03:07:22 PM »

If Baez has information that could make this entire case go away and have his client looking like Mother of the Year he would show it.  Can you imagine the clout he would have by proving OCSO totally wrong on everything that has happened?  Woo hoo!!  That would mean that Baez could be wealthy beyond his means in the end.  He would be doing more book tours and telling the story of Casey Anthony the mistreated and much maligned young mother that only wanted to find her missing daughter.  If he had the goods he would have already pulled the plug and let the cat out of the bag.  He's got nothing.

Exactly Lala
Where is this photo we heard all about that had all parties involved at the park?
If they had that Photo I would think it would be plastered on every news station from here
to end of world... they know they dont have crapola

What makes me think that they poured over all of the photos they had of Casey and Caylee until they found one with some random hispanic woman in the background? 

So many lives to ruin, so little time.....   

Gee what are the chances of a Hispanic looking woman walking by in a photo? Hello...Swing a cat!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: October 17, 2008, 03:08:17 PM »

AFTERNOON MONKEYS! 

Looks just like my husband ... in my dreams  ....

I like him because he stands up to people about this case firmly, but not rudely, and you can tell he's interested in the case and knows all about it, not just reading from a few notes some producer gave him or from the teleprompter.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1628 on: October 17, 2008, 03:08:31 PM »

So is this the latest Baez political move...I mean defensive move?  Looks like CNN has plenty of backup if they run out of toilet paper. 
This is very unprofessional, scattered, and someone needs to go back to Elementry English. 
I give this 2 thumbs way down boys...

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1629 on: October 17, 2008, 03:08:36 PM »

AFTERNOON MONKEYS! 

I'm sweating and not on a treadmill..... Razz
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: October 17, 2008, 03:12:00 PM »

anothermonkey ... as far as only the latest developments in the case are concerned ... the Florida media internet sites are a great resource for catching up at the end of the day.

I will attempt to make a compilation of them and ... their related links.  I will watch for your return and ... post them.

Janet
9:00 AM

Janet, you're a sweetheart!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: October 17, 2008, 03:12:36 PM »

AFTERNOON MONKEYS! 

Safe
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: October 17, 2008, 03:13:22 PM »

I was just reviewing NG transcripts and came across this quote..............

SUSAN MOSS, FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY: Between the hair and the air, this woman could get the chair.

yes I'm behind again.. 

This woman is TOO much!! Is she really a lawyer? Did she used to be a stand-up comedian?? Her jokes are funnier than her voice, I must say.     

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: October 17, 2008, 03:15:41 PM »

I was just reviewing NG transcripts and came across this quote..............

SUSAN MOSS, FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY: Between the hair and the air, this woman could get the chair.

yes I'm behind again.. 

This woman is TOO much!! Is she really a lawyer? Did she used to be a stand-up comedian?? Her jokes are funnier than her voice, I must say.     

She's really awful, doncha think?  Her voice makes my hair stand straight on end.    

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: October 17, 2008, 03:16:10 PM »

Anothermom - Hope your mtg. with your little one went well today.  Janet
will be off for a bit minding her grandkids - but I'm sure she'll come through for you when she returns.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1635 on: October 17, 2008, 03:16:18 PM »

Thank you all for your warm welcomes and responses.

The other thing that I find puzzling..
Why wouldn't Casey show the alledge picture of ZG, Caylee and herself at a park?  She would have all to gain and nothing to loose.  She could be vindicated in a lot of eyes. 

CA was quick to show the dress, why not a legitimate picture.  Saying, hey, here is your proof, this is the woman who took my granddaughter.  The A's, beg and keep saying they need help.  Well help us help you. 

Then perhaps people would think differently and seriously look for an alive Caylee and/or her kidnapper. 

That's why I can't wait for the trial, because that's when they all say it will come to light and make sense to everyone.   
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1636 on: October 17, 2008, 03:16:37 PM »

I can't tell you all how DISGUSTED I was yesterday listening to Todd Black trying to gasp for air as he was choking on the words he spoke from the previous day regarding "the loss of life of this little girl" ... IMO SOMEBODY needs to take control of this circus and hold these attorneys AND their spokespeople accountable for what they DO KNOW ... IMO they need to be called into LE questioning (client/attorney privilege - BS)
He blatantly LIED saying that he did NOT say it ... cuz he did ... we all heard it!  It was NOT taken out of context!

IF there is a MISSING baby ... they have a "picture" and "tips" ... they should be MADE to turn them over to LE/FBI to pursue ... the photo of this woman (kidnapper) should immediately be released so that people can "look" for this baby .... <cough, cough>

IF this baby is dead and they know it (as TB has ADMITTED)... they should be MADE to admit that they know this and tell LE where she is so that she can be given a proper/dignified burial!  I believe w/TB's statement ... he has already abused his right to "secrecy and privacy" per the defense and should be questioned by LE ...
The very idea that JB could have a picture of the kidnapper and not release it is ludicrous.  I thought this was all about finding Caylee.  I would also like to know why ther was never a sketch of the kidnapper from Casey if she was so positive of ZG exsistence.  This double speak has me going crazy. 

LE made the decision based on Casey's lies quite early in the investigation that they would NOT release a composite drawing of ZG due to the fact that it could actually interfere with the investigation and quite possibly harm another innocent person ..... the public would be looking for this person and call in tips based on the drawing that was the figment of Casey's imagination.

BUT ... JB claims to have a REAL photo of ZG ... IMO he should be MADE to turn over this photo per the FBI ... if not .... HE should be arrested w/obstruction and hampering an investigation .... the prosecution definitely has the upper hand to "force" the defense to show their hand early by producing this photo ... but for some reason ... seem uninterested in doing so .... 

Picture or not, Police cooperation or not, if they believerd that ZG existed then they should be paying to have their own composite drawing made up and distrubute it themselves! Why haven't they already done this, cause they know she doesn't exist!
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1637 on: October 17, 2008, 03:20:03 PM »

anothermonkey ... as far as only the latest developments in the case are concerned ... the Florida media internet sites are a great resource for catching up at the end of the day.

I will attempt to make a compilation of them and ... their related links.  I will watch for your return and ... post them.

Janet
9:00 AM

Janet, you're a sweetheart!

One good one to check that's updated pretty regularly is the Orlando Sentinel. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1638 on: October 17, 2008, 03:22:04 PM »

If Baez has information that could make this entire case go away and have his client looking like Mother of the Year he would show it.  Can you imagine the clout he would have by proving OCSO totally wrong on everything that has happened?  Woo hoo!!  That would mean that Baez could be wealthy beyond his means in the end.  He would be doing more book tours and telling the story of Casey Anthony the mistreated and much maligned young mother that only wanted to find her missing daughter.  If he had the goods he would have already pulled the plug and let the cat out of the bag.  He's got nothing.

Exactly Lala
Where is this photo we heard all about that had all parties involved at the park?
If they had that Photo I would think it would be plastered on every news station from here
to end of world... they know they dont have crapola

What makes me think that they poured over all of the photos they had of Casey and Caylee until they found one with some random hispanic woman in the background? 

So many lives to ruin, so little time.....   

Gee what are the chances of a Hispanic looking woman walking by in a photo? Hello...Swing a cat!!! 

Better yet - Casey and Caylee facing the camera, ZG has her back to it!

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1639 on: October 17, 2008, 03:22:53 PM »

Thank you all for your warm welcomes and responses.

The other thing that I find puzzling..
Why wouldn't Casey show the alledge picture of ZG, Caylee and herself at a park?  She would have all to gain and nothing to loose.  She could be vindicated in a lot of eyes. 

CA was quick to show the dress, why not a legitimate picture.  Saying, hey, here is your proof, this is the woman who took my granddaughter.  The A's, beg and keep saying they need help.  Well help us help you. 

Then perhaps people would think differently and seriously look for an alive Caylee and/or her kidnapper. 

That's why I can't wait for the trial, because that's when they all say it will come to light and make sense to everyone.   
If they show us the picture now, then there will be time for the person they claim to be ZG to come forward and state her real name and explain that she doesn't know Casey or Caylee and just happened to be at the park with her own child the day the picture was taken. Then what would the defense have, nothing!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.