April 16, 2024, 03:36:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 425306 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: October 17, 2008, 04:19:32 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

"God dont like ugly"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: October 17, 2008, 04:20:34 PM »

Quote from: OurAngelCaylee on Today at 12:30:50 AM
I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US

Wow....George is still so full of bull caca,just like Cindy.
I'll be glad when the trial starts.Does anyone know when the murder trial will start and does Florida allow cameras in the court room?

I just listened to the interview with George.  He still fully believes that Caylee is alive and that his PI is only 2 steps away from finding her.  He may have done the right thing in going to the grand jury but he only did it because he had to. He still buys into Casey's whole story.  Unbelieveable...I guess his heart has taken over his mind and rational thinking.  I think he only surrounding himself with people that will tell him that Caylee is alive and just a few days away from being found.  That is why the Anthonys will not speak with or cooperate with TES.

Yes, I just watched that video as well. Up until I saw that, I figured Cindy and George were just playing parts in a play called: "Let's Pretend Caylee is Alive."

After watching that video, I think he REALLY thinks she is alive. How could anyone think that?? Just amazing.

And, hello Monkeys, nice to see you all today!

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: October 17, 2008, 04:20:38 PM »

Klaas, question - do you mind if I post images of all the women I think are hot?

just askin' 

I'm SORRY Rob and Klaas (all other Monkeys as well)
I shouldn't added a family menber to the picture.  I will stay on tipic from now on.  Please forgive!!!

PJ flower

LOLLLLLLL Can you tell I was nervous about being BAD???
Let me correct my previous post by saying...
I shouldn't HAVE added a family member to the picture.
I will stay on TOPIC from now on.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1703 on: October 17, 2008, 04:21:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys ~ Good Friday afternoon Smile

Was thinking and going through the one site Docstoc with the photos etc of Casey ...
The Cupid Singles Ad that Casey posted. I was curious about her Name she chose. Case035

So probably means nothing but some how my Monkey investigating mind found these things - with Case035

1. The First Season of The Twilight Zone
The 35th Show of Season One was Titled - " The Mighty Casey"
--------------------------------------------------------
The coach of a broken-down baseball team allows a robot named Casey to play on his team. Casey has the ability to throw super-fast balls that cannot be hit. Eventually, the National League finds out and rules that Casey must be taken off the team because he is not human. Casey's inventor gives him a heart to have him classified as human. Now that Casey has human emotions, he refuses to throw his fast balls anymore. He says that he feels empathy with the batter and does not want to ruin the batter’s career by striking him out. With the team sure to fold soon, the coach and the scientist set off to create an entire pitching staff of Casey robots.
------------------
The Man who played " Casey" was in convicted of 2004 Murder 1st Degree at the * put in jail at the age of 75 sentenced to life  California = He capped a guy premeditated in public.
------------------------------------

Then I took the 03 for March and 05 for year and googled Missing child Florida - WHY ? I was dame bamaged and so tired last night after all this week of .....monkey brain overload. I think my banana split.
Within a minute  any way Came Up March 2005 Missing - Body Never Found * Florida * God bless her little Soul *** I am sure many ppl on SM are familiar with Rilya. I have heard of her yet had not seen any new info on her. She is still Missing Sad

Rilya Wilson - 4 yrs old Missing  - A four year old child is missing from a foster home for fifteen months. No one reports her missing. No one from Social Services notices she is missing. The foster "person" " Jane Doe" receives and continues to cash and spend the welfare checks sent each month for her care. Little Rilya Wilson has not be seen and is presumed dead at the hands of her foster "person".

The woman that they believe killed her never made a statement * just like Casey. Was said that she told another inmate * hearsay that she did kill Rilya.  But to Date her body has never found.

Claims were that Rilya was given to a Woman that has never yet to be found either.

The Woman/Monster is still in Jail - Dade County Thank God. She is in a Woman's Correctional facility
Her name is " Jane Doe" - YES, believe it or not.  I went and found to see if she was still Rotting behind bars. She is still there ...............

Jane Doe was given Rilya by her bio mother prior to 2000 due to her being drug addicted etc.  Believed to be Murdered in 2000 by Jane Doe.
2002 -Child family services somehow thru investigation found no trace of Rilya.
Rilya was never reported missing by Jane Doe and yet had not been seen since 2000.
snipped - http://www.socyberty.com/Sociology/Rilya-Wilson-One-Short-Life.172239/2

Fortunately there has been some retribution. Geralyn Graham her "caretaker" was charged with murder when she couldn't explain where the child was or why she didn't know where she was for fifteen months. The charges against her included three counts of aggravated child abuse, kidnapping and murder. A grand jury convened and it was determined that Rilya was suffocated or beaten to death in December of 2000.

The Florida authorities were unable to charge Pamela or Geralyn Graham in the little girl's disappearance. Their statement included these words,"We believe the individuals we arrested today are the best source we have right now to the whereabouts of Rilya," said Doyle Jourdan, Regional Director of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Jane Doe " Geralyn" has over 45 Alias Names, Not only has she been Charged with Killing Rilya but Has lived a life of Fraud, Stealing etc ... and I am Mad because I can't find anywhere EXACTLY what her sentencing was handed down. She went in front of the Florida GJ and is in Dade County Correctional system. No Body Found to this day .........
It has many attributes that come to mind with Casey ..........

With All Week with Caylee in my Mind, and This Little Boy Cole .. and going back to Rilya
I am utterly speechless " How" these children have been treated by their own Families.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1704 on: October 17, 2008, 04:22:53 PM »

Susan Moss and Rosanne Rosannadanna!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1705 on: October 17, 2008, 04:23:19 PM »

Monkeys are so smart, I'm sure this has been discussed before, but today I noticed a picture of Caylee in her playhouse

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

in which pavers or other cement stepping stone were clearly visible. Did I not read where the Anthony's were installing pavers over the 4th of July weekend under the playhouse?

Why would you be replacing them unless they were "soiled" or something? Could it be the dogs alerted near the playhouse? Where in the yard did they alert? Has it been confirmed it was by the pool only?
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1706 on: October 17, 2008, 04:23:50 PM »

From pictures/video's, it appears that Caylee had a beautiful, clean home with lots of toys and precious things thanks to her Grandparents.  Basically a "Beautiful Life".  Did Casey give her daughter to someone else, who promised to give Caylee a better life?  A more "Beautiful Life". 

Viewing the pictures/video's of Casey out living it up after her daughter went missing, makes me think, that if Caylee is alive, Casey was very comfortable with whoever she turned her over to.  Could it be the missing/alledge dead father?  Or maybe his family?  Someone that Casey was ok with Caylee going with, who could provide Caylee with a better life? 

Maybe Casey turned Caylee over to Italian Family, who promised to give Caylee a better life, a "Beautiful Life".  Casey got the tattoo in her family/Caylee honour.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: October 17, 2008, 04:26:10 PM »

What does George mean by an "aura around her pictures" when he talks about Caylee.  He said that tells him she is still alive.  He says he has a detective who is just "about two steps" from finding Caylee but "he needs help."  Well, why does he need help if he knows he is that close?  And what about what he said a while back about them knowing where she is and the people being watched.  He says she is in ORLANDO.  Hello?  All of the tips have been in North Carolina and Texas and other places.  They better get their stories straight. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: October 17, 2008, 04:27:52 PM »

or Emily Latilla:

http://www.darleenclick.com/weblog/archives/emily.jpg

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: October 17, 2008, 04:29:02 PM »

or Emily Latilla:

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: October 17, 2008, 04:29:07 PM »

Oh, Lord, he is saying that a single hair from a person's head plus a "few dead skin cells" can "start to smell."  So bad that you have to roll down all the windows, fellow?  Puh---leeze.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1711 on: October 17, 2008, 04:30:52 PM »

From pictures/video's, it appears that Caylee had a beautiful, clean home with lots of toys and precious things thanks to her Grandparents.  Basically a "Beautiful Life".  Did Casey give her daughter to someone else, who promised to give Caylee a better life?  A more "Beautiful Life". 

Viewing the pictures/video's of Casey out living it up after her daughter went missing, makes me think, that if Caylee is alive, Casey was very comfortable with whoever she turned her over to.  Could it be the missing/alledge dead father?  Or maybe his family?  Someone that Casey was ok with Caylee going with, who could provide Caylee with a better life? 

Maybe Casey turned Caylee over to Italian Family, who promised to give Caylee a better life, a "Beautiful Life".  Casey got the tattoo in her family/Caylee honour.

Hi Blaze, glad you could join us here. While your thoughts are beautiful for a loving and caring life for Caylee, the cold hard facts are that this little angel is gone. No loving family would knowingly keep her and allow her family and loved ones torn apart because of her absence. Caylee was loved by her grandparents, the pics show that, her mother, on the other hand, took that all away.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1712 on: October 17, 2008, 04:31:30 PM »

The the stalker cam live today in front of the Anthony house? Does anyone know? Thanks a bunch?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: October 17, 2008, 04:31:52 PM »

I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US

I'll be glad when the trial starts.Does anyone know when the murder trial will start and does Florida allow cameras in the court room?

I just listened to the interview with George.  He still fully believes that Caylee is alive and that his PI is only 2 steps away from finding her.  He may have done the right thing in going to the grand jury but he only did it because he had to. He still buys into Casey's whole story.  Unbelieveable...I guess his heart has taken over his mind and rational thinking.  I think he only surrounding himself with people that will tell him that Caylee is alive and just a few days away from being found.  That is why the Anthonys will not speak with or cooperate with TES.

the problem I find with this is What will George Say in 2 weeks or a month when Caylee isnt home?
Will they still say they are steps away? what will be his excuse then ?
will we be any closer to caylee by then or finding her?
As time passes and there is NO Caylee how will this family manage?

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: October 17, 2008, 04:32:25 PM »

It is hard to even listen this man..."It's always been about family"....even when you filed for divorce, George?  He said that she would be home by her third birthday.  Now, he is saying that the detective he hired already has what he needs and she will be home by the end of the month.   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: October 17, 2008, 04:33:15 PM »

the problem I find with this is What will George Say in 2 weeks or a month when Caylee isnt home?
Will they still say they are steps away? what will be his excuse then ?
will we be any closer to caylee by then or finding her?
As time passes and there is NO Caylee how will this family manage?

The same thing they said when Caylee was not home for her birthday.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: October 17, 2008, 04:33:29 PM »

Or Lisa Lubner:

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: October 17, 2008, 04:34:04 PM »

Anothermom - Hope your mtg. with your little one went well today.  Janet
will be off for a bit minding her grandkids - but I'm sure she'll come through for you when she returns.

I hope they're not a handful like my kids.      I have no doubts she'll come through when she has time. She is great with providing information on the forum- as are a lot of fellow monkeys.  Let it be known that I appreciate all of the efforts here- those posting photos, maps, transcripts, you name it.   I may not always be able to contribute more than my opinions on SM, but I am so thankful that others can, and do.

(My son's been having a rough few weeks.  Let's just say I require a stiff drink and a looooooooong hot bubble bath  But thank you for your kind thoughts. Smile )

I certainly agree with you regarding Janet and other impressive Monkeys.
Wish I had more computer savy.
Unfortunately loooooooong bubble baths are a rare thing for Mom's with young children ...(I remember it well) but maybe, just maybe you could manage that drink tonight.   Here's some Monkey  ' and encouragement for you!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: October 17, 2008, 04:34:26 PM »

The only thing that has me bothered about this is ... there was the smell of decomposition in Casey's trunk along with Caylees DNA ... I can wish this were true for ever and a day but science speaks otherwise ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: October 17, 2008, 04:35:02 PM »

This is a family of delusional nuts.  Sad but true.  I am sure his lawyer is about to jump off a cliff. 

If Caylee is found alive, I think the family will be charged with some kind of hideous hoax.  I really do. 

George is trying to make a career for himself as a child advocate. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.