April 27, 2024, 08:46:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426537 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1720 on: October 17, 2008, 04:35:17 PM »

Oh, Lord, he is saying that a single hair from a person's head plus a "few dead skin cells" can "start to smell."  So bad that you have to roll down all the windows, fellow?  Puh---leeze.
That would mean that all the hair in my hair brush would be smelling like dead squirrel??  I am with you Hudsunn...ridiculously grasping at straws.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1721 on: October 17, 2008, 04:36:08 PM »

It is hard to even listen this man..."It's always been about family"....even when you filed for divorce, George?  He said that she would be home by her third birthday.  Now, he is saying that the detective he hired already has what he needs and she will be home by the end of the month.   
Do you think that the Anthony's are being paid to keep this " Idea" going ... or are being instructed by Najame .. or something like that. To Keep THEM  Cindy & George in the Media to make and create " Doubt" for the general public. And or just to keep the Facination Brewing so that down the line they will make a Deal for a Movie ...book etc. I am thinking there are many that have Jumped on the Casey Wagon and are as we sit ... creating/writing a Book about Casey's Calculated Mind  ......

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: October 17, 2008, 04:36:59 PM »

Oh, Lord, he is saying that a single hair from a person's head plus a "few dead skin cells" can "start to smell."  So bad that you have to roll down all the windows, fellow?  Puh---leeze.

Don't forget Hudsunn ... the cadaver dogs "most likely" hit on Georges blood and sweat in the backyard from laying pavers too ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: October 17, 2008, 04:37:50 PM »

It is hard to even listen this man..."It's always been about family"....even when you filed for divorce, George?  He said that she would be home by her third birthday.  Now, he is saying that the detective he hired already has what he needs and she will be home by the end of the month.   
Do you think that the Anthony's are being paid to keep this " Idea" going ... or are being instructed by Najame .. or something like that. To Keep THEM  Cindy & George in the Media to make and create " Doubt" for the general public. And or just to keep the Facination Brewing so that down the line they will make a Deal for a Movie ...book etc. I am thinking there are many that have Jumped on the Casey Wagon and are as we sit ... creating/writing a Book about Casey's Calculated Mind  ......

Keeping a "reasonable doubt" is what it's all about now- that's all it takes to avoid conviction...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: October 17, 2008, 04:38:07 PM »

Well, I thought that until I saw that video today. Maybe George is a better actor that I ever imagined.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: October 17, 2008, 04:38:20 PM »

I wonder when they took down all the no trespassing signs.

I Stand With The Girl
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1726 on: October 17, 2008, 04:38:27 PM »

What does George mean by an "aura around her pictures" when he talks about Caylee.  He said that tells him she is still alive.  He says he has a detective who is just "about two steps" from finding Caylee but "he needs help."  Well, why does he need help if he knows he is that close?  And what about what he said a while back about them knowing where she is and the people being watched.  He says she is in ORLANDO.  Hello?  All of the tips have been in North Carolina and Texas and other places.  They better get their stories straight. 

Oh my Lord, I will bet you dollars to donuts they are talking to a psychic!!! Aura's around pictures? Two steps away? The people are being watched? She's in Orlando? OMG! A psychic got ahold of the Anthony's and are feeding them tips through their "visions"!!!  They come out of the woodwork when something like this happens and one of them is telling them what they want to hear!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: October 17, 2008, 04:40:23 PM »

I don't think Najame wants George and Cindy saying anything at all.  George opened himself up to at least ten different accusations of lying, exaggerating and misrepresenting.  George is all about George now, and Cindy is all about Cindy now.  Caylee is just a way to get their mugs in the papers and on tv.  And a way to bring in donations from people who are way too gullible.

I loved it when he said, "I have been told that I am an inspiration."  Remember in the interview how he bragged about what a great security guard he is. 

They want to keep the idea of Caylee being alive out front so that the donations, if there still are any, will not dry up.  And since when does a "team of detectives" equal one guy named Dominick?

These people lie like other people breathe, if you ask me.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: October 17, 2008, 04:41:10 PM »

Little Caylee has been on the cover of People Magazine twice now
She has been on the cover of every rag magazine
she has been headlined everynight on CNN NG for what 80 days now
she has been covered on every major network and local network daily since day ONE
There is a $225 k reward and Still NO caylee

I want to know where they are getting tips that this child is alive and what are these tips

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1729 on: October 17, 2008, 04:42:31 PM »

What does George mean by an "aura around her pictures" when he talks about Caylee.  He said that tells him she is still alive.  He says he has a detective who is just "about two steps" from finding Caylee but "he needs help."  Well, why does he need help if he knows he is that close?  And what about what he said a while back about them knowing where she is and the people being watched.  He says she is in ORLANDO.  Hello?  All of the tips have been in North Carolina and Texas and other places.  They better get their stories straight. 

Oh my Lord, I will bet you dollars to donuts they are talking to a psychic!!! Aura's around pictures? Two steps away? The people are being watched? She's in Orlando? OMG! A psychic got ahold of the Anthony's and are feeding them tips through their "visions"!!!  They come out of the woodwork when something like this happens and one of them is telling them what they want to hear!!!
Aura sounded a little funny to me to coming from George that is.  One of my roommates in college was big into reading up on psychics and the goddess..aura was in her vocab quite a bit.  If he is not talking to Miss Cleo he might be grasping at other religions?

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: October 17, 2008, 04:44:30 PM »

she has been covered on every major network and local network daily since day ONE

I want to know where they are getting tips that this child is alive and what are these tips

IIRC they are tips being called into Cindy on her cell phone ... and they won't hand them over to LE b/c they will not investigate them cuz they have scientific proof that there is no reason to ... so the Anthony's have a PI investigating them for them ...

ANYONE KNOW .. KFN is not footing this bill for this PI are they? 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: October 17, 2008, 04:47:11 PM »

Klaas, question - do you mind if I post images of all the women I think are hot?

just askin' 

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1732 on: October 17, 2008, 04:47:28 PM »

I knew she reminded me of someone....
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1733 on: October 17, 2008, 04:48:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys ~ Good Friday afternoon Smile

Was thinking and going through the one site Docstoc with the photos etc of Casey ...
The Cupid Singles Ad that Casey posted. I was curious about her Name she chose. Case035

So probably means nothing but some how my Monkey investigating mind found these things - with Case035

1. The First Season of The Twilight Zone
The 35th Show of Season One was Titled - " The Mighty Casey"
--------------------------------------------------------
The coach of a broken-down baseball team allows a robot named Casey to play on his team. Casey has the ability to throw super-fast balls that cannot be hit. Eventually, the National League finds out and rules that Casey must be taken off the team because he is not human. Casey's inventor gives him a heart to have him classified as human. Now that Casey has human emotions, he refuses to throw his fast balls anymore. He says that he feels empathy with the batter and does not want to ruin the batter’s career by striking him out. With the team sure to fold soon, the coach and the scientist set off to create an entire pitching staff of Casey robots.
------------------
The Man who played " Casey" was in convicted of 2004 Murder 1st Degree at the * put in jail at the age of 75 sentenced to life  California = He capped a guy premeditated in public.
------------------------------------

Then I took the 03 for March and 05 for year and googled Missing child Florida - WHY ? I was dame bamaged and so tired last night after all this week of .....monkey brain overload. I think my banana split.
Within a minute  any way Came Up March 2005 Missing - Body Never Found * Florida * God bless her little Soul *** I am sure many ppl on SM are familiar with Rilya. I have heard of her yet had not seen any new info on her. She is still Missing Sad

Rilya Wilson - 4 yrs old Missing  - A four year old child is missing from a foster home for fifteen months. No one reports her missing. No one from Social Services notices she is missing. The foster "person" " Jane Doe" receives and continues to cash and spend the welfare checks sent each month for her care. Little Rilya Wilson has not be seen and is presumed dead at the hands of her foster "person".

The woman that they believe killed her never made a statement * just like Casey. Was said that she told another inmate * hearsay that she did kill Rilya.  But to Date her body has never found.

Claims were that Rilya was given to a Woman that has never yet to be found either.

The Woman/Monster is still in Jail - Dade County Thank God. She is in a Woman's Correctional facility
Her name is " Jane Doe" - YES, believe it or not.  I went and found to see if she was still Rotting behind bars. She is still there ...............

Jane Doe was given Rilya by her bio mother prior to 2000 due to her being drug addicted etc.  Believed to be Murdered in 2000 by Jane Doe.
2002 -Child family services somehow thru investigation found no trace of Rilya.
Rilya was never reported missing by Jane Doe and yet had not been seen since 2000.
snipped - http://www.socyberty.com/Sociology/Rilya-Wilson-One-Short-Life.172239/2

Fortunately there has been some retribution. Geralyn Graham her "caretaker" was charged with murder when she couldn't explain where the child was or why she didn't know where she was for fifteen months. The charges against her included three counts of aggravated child abuse, kidnapping and murder. A grand jury convened and it was determined that Rilya was suffocated or beaten to death in December of 2000.

The Florida authorities were unable to charge Pamela or Geralyn Graham in the little girl's disappearance. Their statement included these words,"We believe the individuals we arrested today are the best source we have right now to the whereabouts of Rilya," said Doyle Jourdan, Regional Director of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Jane Doe " Geralyn" has over 45 Alias Names, Not only has she been Charged with Killing Rilya but Has lived a life of Fraud, Stealing etc ... and I am Mad because I can't find anywhere EXACTLY what her sentencing was handed down. She went in front of the Florida GJ and is in Dade County Correctional system. No Body Found to this day .........
It has many attributes that come to mind with Casey ..........

With All Week with Caylee in my Mind, and This Little Boy Cole .. and going back to Rilya
I am utterly speechless " How" these children have been treated by their own Families.

Thanks for posting this. Bringing forward in case it was missed. I find it extremely interesting.  

Special delivery!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: October 17, 2008, 04:48:29 PM »

IIRC they are tips being called into Cindy on her cell phone ... and they won't hand them over to LE b/c they will not investigate them cuz they have scientific proof that there is no reason to ... so the Anthony's have a PI investigating them for them ...

so we are to assume the PI is milking this for what it is worth 

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: October 17, 2008, 04:48:46 PM »

Klaas, when you have time please check your hotmail.
Just a reminder  to all, I can't be here 24/7 even if I wanted to be. 

FL Grammy  - just checked my email and responded. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: October 17, 2008, 04:49:11 PM »

We are just confused by the word "tips". They are not looking for "tips" on the whereabouts for Caylee -- they are looking for " $$ tips" to put in their family jar.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: October 17, 2008, 04:50:58 PM »

This would be laughable if it were not so sad and involved a dead child.

Everyday people drop thousands of dead skin cells, so according to George the whole world should smell like the death mobile in his garage!

And every barber shop or beauty salon should just reek.

He is probably trying to spin reasonable doubt, but just how dumb does he think jurors are?  He needs to leave that to the lawyers.

And why would his sweet or blood smell like a cadaver?  His brain may be dead, but the rest of him is alive.

I think it is true that he may be resorting to psychic hocus pocus or maybe he and Cindy put their giant brains together and read a book on the paranormal. 

But he sounds downright nuts.

Najame needs to muzzle him and Cindy, too.  Now he is on record, for the second time, giving a date when the child will come home.  The first one was "She will be home by her birthday."  The second one is "She will be home by Halloween."

What happens when the end of the month comes and goes and she is still not home.  Will it change to, "She will be home to sit on my lap when I play Santa."

All the myths about their happy little clan.  It was not a happy little clan.  He filed for divorce.  The police were called there for loud verbal disturbances.  The kids made fun of him and Cindy in their emails.  Cindy described her own daughter as a sociopath and a pathological liar. 

This is the happy little family?

But mainly, Cindy and George are not on the same page with their spin.  She spoke the other day and said that Caylee had been spotted all over the country.  Now, he says Caylee is in ORLANDO.  The whole premise has been that Caylee was taken away.

Cindy said they had hired a team of detectives.  He mentions just one.

And that yarn about dead skin cells smelling like a cadaver is just downright hilarious.  Casey is an outrageous liar, and she tells lies that are insulting to people of even low intelligence, but so do her parents!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: October 17, 2008, 04:51:26 PM »

Klaas, when you have time please check your hotmail.
Just a reminder  to all, I can't be here 24/7 even if I wanted to be. 

FL Grammy  - just checked my email and responded. 

So, are you trying to tell us that you don't want your fingers to grow to the keyboard like that woman's hiney grew to the commode when she never moved from it?   

I Stand With The Girl
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1739 on: October 17, 2008, 04:52:50 PM »

Your Welcome Crabby 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.