April 24, 2024, 01:46:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426136 times)
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: October 17, 2008, 04:55:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys ~ Good Friday afternoon Smile

Was thinking and going through the one site Docstoc with the photos etc of Casey ...
The Cupid Singles Ad that Casey posted. I was curious about her Name she chose. Case035

So probably means nothing but some how my Monkey investigating mind found these things - with Case035

1. The First Season of The Twilight Zone
The 35th Show of Season One was Titled - " The Mighty Casey"
--------------------------------------------------------
The coach of a broken-down baseball team allows a robot named Casey to play on his team. Casey has the ability to throw super-fast balls that cannot be hit. Eventually, the National League finds out and rules that Casey must be taken off the team because he is not human. Casey's inventor gives him a heart to have him classified as human. Now that Casey has human emotions, he refuses to throw his fast balls anymore. He says that he feels empathy with the batter and does not want to ruin the batter’s career by striking him out. With the team sure to fold soon, the coach and the scientist set off to create an entire pitching staff of Casey robots.
------------------
The Man who played " Casey" was in convicted of 2004 Murder 1st Degree at the * put in jail at the age of 75 sentenced to life  California = He capped a guy premeditated in public.
------------------------------------

Then I took the 03 for March and 05 for year and googled Missing child Florida - WHY ? I was dame bamaged and so tired last night after all this week of .....monkey brain overload. I think my banana split.
Within a minute  any way Came Up March 2005 Missing - Body Never Found * Florida * God bless her little Soul *** I am sure many ppl on SM are familiar with Rilya. I have heard of her yet had not seen any new info on her. She is still Missing Sad

Rilya Wilson - 4 yrs old Missing  - A four year old child is missing from a foster home for fifteen months. No one reports her missing. No one from Social Services notices she is missing. The foster "person" " Jane Doe" receives and continues to cash and spend the welfare checks sent each month for her care. Little Rilya Wilson has not be seen and is presumed dead at the hands of her foster "person".

The woman that they believe killed her never made a statement * just like Casey. Was said that she told another inmate * hearsay that she did kill Rilya.  But to Date her body has never found.

Claims were that Rilya was given to a Woman that has never yet to be found either.

The Woman/Monster is still in Jail - Dade County Thank God. She is in a Woman's Correctional facility
Her name is " Jane Doe" - YES, believe it or not.  I went and found to see if she was still Rotting behind bars. She is still there ...............

Jane Doe was given Rilya by her bio mother prior to 2000 due to her being drug addicted etc.  Believed to be Murdered in 2000 by Jane Doe.
2002 -Child family services somehow thru investigation found no trace of Rilya.
Rilya was never reported missing by Jane Doe and yet had not been seen since 2000.
snipped - http://www.socyberty.com/Sociology/Rilya-Wilson-One-Short-Life.172239/2

Fortunately there has been some retribution. Geralyn Graham her "caretaker" was charged with murder when she couldn't explain where the child was or why she didn't know where she was for fifteen months. The charges against her included three counts of aggravated child abuse, kidnapping and murder. A grand jury convened and it was determined that Rilya was suffocated or beaten to death in December of 2000.

The Florida authorities were unable to charge Pamela or Geralyn Graham in the little girl's disappearance. Their statement included these words,"We believe the individuals we arrested today are the best source we have right now to the whereabouts of Rilya," said Doyle Jourdan, Regional Director of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Jane Doe " Geralyn" has over 45 Alias Names, Not only has she been Charged with Killing Rilya but Has lived a life of Fraud, Stealing etc ... and I am Mad because I can't find anywhere EXACTLY what her sentencing was handed down. She went in front of the Florida GJ and is in Dade County Correctional system. No Body Found to this day .........
It has many attributes that come to mind with Casey ..........

With All Week with Caylee in my Mind, and This Little Boy Cole .. and going back to Rilya
I am utterly speechless " How" these children have been treated by their own Families.

WOW!!!

The correlations are freaky.  It makes me wonder just how many times this sort of thing happens.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1741 on: October 17, 2008, 04:55:19 PM »

LOLLLLLLL Can you tell I was nervous about being BAD???
Let me correct my previous post by saying...
I shouldn't HAVE added a family member to the picture.
I will stay on TOPIC from now on.

PJ flower

PJ we're all bad from time to time. No worries. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: October 17, 2008, 04:55:52 PM »

I understand large levels of Cloraform were found in Casey car trunk and also by the Swimming  pool at the Anthony's home. was it found anywhere else? 

Oh, I never knew that they had confirmed that they had found chloraform outside of the car trunk.  May I ask where this was announced?

Only TRACE levels of chloroform was found in the AIR of Casey's trunk.  This does NOT EQUATE to large levels, or of "pure" liquid chloroform contained in a bottle.  The chloroform was vaporized in in the air in trace amounts.

The trace levels of chloroform in an air sample has morphed and remorphed and morphed again and again. 

Where or how would such trace levels be found in the trunk of a car or in a backyard in soil or mulch (is that possible), do you have any theories on that aspect?  Am most interested & hope to see your addressing the question that I posed earlier to you when I get further on down the thread pages.  TYIA
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: October 17, 2008, 04:57:25 PM »

This would be laughable if it were not so sad and involved a dead child.

Everyday people drop thousands of dead skin cells, so according to George the whole world should smell like the death mobile in his garage!

And every barber shop or beauty salon should just reek.

He is probably trying to spin reasonable doubt, but just how dumb does he think jurors are?  He needs to leave that to the lawyers.

And why would his sweet or blood smell like a cadaver?  His brain may be dead, but the rest of him is alive.

I think it is true that he may be resorting to psychic hocus pocus or maybe he and Cindy put their giant brains together and read a book on the paranormal. 

But he sounds downright nuts.

Najame needs to muzzle him and Cindy, too.  Now he is on record, for the second time, giving a date when the child will come home.  The first one was "She will be home by her birthday."  The second one is "She will be home by Halloween."

What happens when the end of the month comes and goes and she is still not home.  Will it change to, "She will be home to sit on my lap when I play Santa."

All the myths about their happy little clan.  It was not a happy little clan.  He filed for divorce.  The police were called there for loud verbal disturbances.  The kids made fun of him and Cindy in their emails.  Cindy described her own daughter as a sociopath and a pathological liar. 

This is the happy little family?

But mainly, Cindy and George are not on the same page with their spin.  She spoke the other day and said that Caylee had been spotted all over the country.  Now, he says Caylee is in ORLANDO.  The whole premise has been that Caylee was taken away.

Cindy said they had hired a team of detectives.  He mentions just one.

And that yarn about dead skin cells smelling like a cadaver is just downright hilarious.  Casey is an outrageous liar, and she tells lies that are insulting to people of even low intelligence, but so do her parents!

You know ... at this point I am inclined to believe that by their repeated bizarre behavior that Cindy and George are purposely setting up Casey's defense ... perhaps out of guilt ... IMO they could be setting up a defense of  "Look ... she is crazy .... she lies ... this is how she was brought up .... it's our fault ..."  IMO it won't work ... but who knows what they are thinking ...  I'm sure none of Cindy and Georges media statements will be brought into real evidence but if they can "taint" the jury before it's picked ... they may think this behavior may work to their advantage ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: October 17, 2008, 04:59:45 PM »

I wonder if George threw out his little theories to the grand jury.  "Now, let me tell you why I do not think Caylee is dead.  You know the bodily fluids found in the trunk?  Just some silly little ole stinkin' dead skin cells.  Don't you have to move every year or two because so many skin cells fall in your house that it becomes unliveable?  Sure, you do.  Now, a single hair can stink to high heaven when it decomposes in the trunk of a car.  At first, we thought it was a dead body.  Then a pizza.  But now we know it was just a hair from Caylee's head that stunk up the garage so bad.  As for the cadaver dogs hitting in the back yard, well, I sweat like a basketball player on steroids when I lay a paving stone.  And did I mention that I also cut myself and that blood undoubtedly decomposed---get it, decomposed like a dead body---and that confused those police mutts."  Finally, "I know Caylee is alive because I look at her pictures and they all have auras around them."

No wonder it took the grand jury just 30 minutes to decide to indict Casey.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1745 on: October 17, 2008, 05:00:41 PM »

I don't think Najame wants George and Cindy saying anything at all.  George opened himself up to at least ten different accusations of lying, exaggerating and misrepresenting.  George is all about George now, and Cindy is all about Cindy now.  Caylee is just a way to get their mugs in the papers and on tv.  And a way to bring in donations from people who are way too gullible.

I loved it when he said, "I have been told that I am an inspiration."  Remember in the interview how he bragged about what a great security guard he is. 

They want to keep the idea of Caylee being alive out front so that the donations, if there still are any, will not dry up.  And since when does a "team of detectives" equal one guy named Dominick?

These people lie like other people breathe, if you ask me.

In my opinion - their campaign to "PROVE" Caylee is alive through misrepresentations and outright lies is back firing.

It's making more people take more notice of the liar liar pants on fire.

When you launch a media campaign to cast doubt - you better be sure you know what you are doing. And in the age of the internet it's not so easy anymore. Ask bankrupt Aruba.

+++

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1746 on: October 17, 2008, 05:02:12 PM »

AFTERNOON MONKEYS! 

HERE YOU GO LADIES....FRESH MEAT!

I think he is much better looking than that pic. huba huba Smile

Yep.  That pic does not do him justice!

Lisa

He isn't bad...lol!! I think Yuri Mellich is MUCH more handsome....and of course very married..!

They are both pretty easy on the eyes!  Of course nothing compares to my two favorite men!

*Swoon*

Lisa

You are blessed with two very handsome men!!  Lucky lucky girl!!     

Aww, thanks!

Lisa
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1747 on: October 17, 2008, 05:03:38 PM »

What does George mean by an "aura around her pictures" when he talks about Caylee.  He said that tells him she is still alive.  He says he has a detective who is just "about two steps" from finding Caylee but "he needs help."  Well, why does he need help if he knows he is that close?  And what about what he said a while back about them knowing where she is and the people being watched.  He says she is in ORLANDO.  Hello?  All of the tips have been in North Carolina and Texas and other places.  They better get their stories straight. 

In my opinion, George is being fed a load of cr@p from this PI.  There are a lot of disreputable PI's out there and this particular one has had some complaints.  I also think there are probably some sick people out there calling in false tips.

I was puzzled by the aura comment too. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: October 17, 2008, 05:04:47 PM »

Listening to this family is almost painful,  something akin to nails on a chalkboard.  GA is probably  for the first time in his adult life being called an "inspiration". That coupled with the visions, auras and sure fire detective work has him dancing on the edge of reality.

Interesting that he brought up the reward money,  now  come on, if one of his sick daughters friends took Caylee (as a favor, to help CA carry out her fake kidnap plot, since she didn't have the $$ to go to PR) is he seriously believing that one of these kids all heading to the sea and sand would have contacts to drop off Caylee to a abductor clever enough to elude FBI and every other person hunting for this child. Somebody in that mix of characters would immediately turned that scenario in for that  reward.

COME ON, ANTHONYS, for just once look inward to your gene pool for answers

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: October 17, 2008, 05:07:08 PM »

It does not help Casey's defense to have her parents out saying stupid stuff like this.  I am sure Najame is going to have a long, harsh talk with Mr. George Anthony.  If Baez planned to say that Caylee had been spotted in Puerto Rico, for example, it will not help that George and his detective say she is still in Orlando.  In fact, the prosecution may be able to call the detective to the stand if they keep on harping about what the detective has discovered.  I don't think there is any law against having a detective testify.

By the same token, if people take George seriously and start to think Caylee will be home by the end of this money, as he said, and she is not home by then, where does that leave them?  They will feel duped. 

George is hurting his daughgter and so is Cindy, imo.  Lies and ridiculous stories never help. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1750 on: October 17, 2008, 05:07:53 PM »

Ballpark in Arlington?

I would recognize it anywhere!!! 
Me too. I love that park except during the dead of summer. LOL

This will be my last O/T post.  I swear!  Yes, Ballpark at Arlington.  On a 103 degree day!

Lisa
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1751 on: October 17, 2008, 05:10:27 PM »

Little Caylee has been on the cover of People Magazine twice now
She has been on the cover of every rag magazine
she has been headlined everynight on CNN NG for what 80 days now
she has been covered on every major network and local network daily since day ONE
There is a $225 k reward and Still NO caylee

I want to know where they are getting tips that this child is alive and what are these tips
What is the Anthonys email address and I will send some tips about finding Caylee.  This whole "looking" stuff is about donations.  Always follow the money.. this family probably is struggleing to make ends meet and needs donations to just survive.  Is there any law out there that protects how donated monies are used?  this is above frustrating...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1752 on: October 17, 2008, 05:10:32 PM »

I understand large levels of Cloraform were found in Casey car trunk and also by the Swimming  pool at the Anthony's home. was it found anywhere else? 

Oh, I never knew that they had confirmed that they had found chloraform outside of the car trunk.  May I ask where this was announced?

Only TRACE levels of chloroform was found in the AIR of Casey's trunk.  This does NOT EQUATE to large levels, or of "pure" liquid chloroform contained in a bottle.  The chloroform was vaporized in in the air in trace amounts.

The trace levels of chloroform in an air sample has morphed and remorphed and morphed again and again. 

Where or how would such trace levels be found in the trunk of a car or in a backyard in soil or mulch (is that possible), do you have any theories on that aspect?  Am most interested & hope to see your addressing the question that I posed earlier to you when I get further on down the thread pages.  TYIA

Alturist - I *think* is was Padilla that said the chloroform was found in the yard also. That was earlier this week on NG after the indictment IIRC.

+++

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: October 17, 2008, 05:11:56 PM »

It does not help Casey's defense to have her parents out saying stupid stuff like this.  I am sure Najame is going to have a long, harsh talk with Mr. George Anthony.  If Baez planned to say that Caylee had been spotted in Puerto Rico, for example, it will not help that George and his detective say she is still in Orlando.  In fact, the prosecution may be able to call the detective to the stand if they keep on harping about what the detective has discovered.  I don't think there is any law against having a detective testify.

By the same token, if people take George seriously and start to think Caylee will be home by the end of this money, as he said, and she is not home by then, where does that leave them?  They will feel duped. 

George is hurting his daughgter and so is Cindy, imo.  Lies and ridiculous stories never help. 

Fruedian slip "end of this money",  do you think it's all about the money.   Sorry, you crack me up, you are so right on.  I wish you could replace Nancy Grace.  I'd love to see it.   
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: October 17, 2008, 05:12:42 PM »

Russell Smith did a BRACE Character Profile on Casey Anthony. Pretty interesting...
Russell: Keeping in mind that this is pure speculation, the current findings certainly indicate that Casey is lying, and the current evidence as reported by LE indicates that Caylee is dead. We know that Casey engaged in high risk behaviors (e.g., alcohol and other substance abuse) and that she exposed Caylee to related high risk situations, such as allowing her to sleep in the same bed as she and her boyfriend(s). We also know that Casey is an exceptionally self-centered person who would be jealous of losing any attention to Caylee and who would begrudge the time and attention she had to provide Caylee. Unfortunately, I can imagine quite a few scenarios based on these general factors. Actually, until LE reported evidence of Caylee's death, I suspected an elaborate hoax by the Anthony family to defraud the public for monetary gains. I am still not convinced that it is not such a hoax that somehow got out of hand. For example, perhaps a staged kidnapping went bad when Casey got drunk and left Caylee in the trunk too long. Perhaps Casey simply left Caylee in a hot car too long while partying or passed-out. Given Casey's lifestyle and Caylee's exposure to it, I have no doubt that Caylee attracted the attention of pedophiles. There are any number of scenarios in which Caylee could have died at the hands of one or more pedophiles, and some related speculations will not be detailed here. Of course, there are some rather strange family dynamics that could lead most anywhere. Finally, given Casey's remarkably poor judgment and the level of self-centered anger she expressed in some of her phone calls, Caylee's death may have been a matter of a drunken Casey going into a narcissistic rage or simply deciding to make her own life easier.

http://crimsonshadows.net/content/view/168/140/

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1755 on: October 17, 2008, 05:13:08 PM »

Hello to all monkeys

Does anyone know what LP said last night on Dana or a link so I can listen or read
Thanks so much
monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: October 17, 2008, 05:13:22 PM »

A simple, "I still hope that my granddaughter is alive and I will continue to look for her," would be best, if they want to get that message out.

The more they embellish and exaggerate, the more damage they do.

I am appalled at their stupidity.  They must not listen to their attorneys at all. 

The P.I. may, as someone said, be padding his pockets by giving them false hopes, but their lawyers surely are telling them the truth. 

Many people phone in tips just for the heck of it.  Some do it out of pure mischief.  Others want to be involved somehow.  The only good tip is one that is specific and that says exactly where the child is at a given time.  Otherwise, it is just rumor.

But the idea that a man traveling with Caylee would let her announce her full name and talk to strangers is ludicrous.  Why would any kidnapper do that?

Also, George cannot promise that a kidnapper who returned Caylee now would get a reward or be let off scot-free.  If someone brings Caylee in now, that person has a lot of explaining to do.  The police will definitely want to spend some time with him or her.  It is all such a silly ruse.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: October 17, 2008, 05:21:36 PM »

LOL "End of the month" versus "end of the money."  Hmmm I think with George and Cindy it is more about the attention and the "fame" than the money.  Oh, I am sure they would like to get rich, but they love the limelight.  Something happens to some people when the camera is focused on them, and Cindy especially soaked it up like a sponge. 

I think George saying that he is "an inspiration to some people" indicates that he feels important and that he wants to be the new John Walsh or Mark Klaas.  He bragged about himself to the police, too, so much that they said, I think in a sarcastic way, "I bet you are good at a lot of things, George."

I almost feel sorry for him sometimes. 

Cindy is the same way.  She wants to be a big influence of some type.  She talked the other day about "We should think about this and be very careful" and all that.  And she never cried or choked up when she mentioned Caylee.

In a way, this situation, I think, has brought them all together.  I think they were a very distant, argumentative, volatile, angry family, with one constantly pitted against the other.  Now with this tragedy, they are all trying to unite.

Money is part of it, but fame and recognition are more important to them, imo.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1758 on: October 17, 2008, 05:23:03 PM »

Russell Smith did a BRACE Character Profile on Casey Anthony. Pretty interesting...
Russell: Keeping in mind that this is pure speculation, the current findings certainly indicate that Casey is lying, and the current evidence as reported by LE indicates that Caylee is dead. We know that Casey engaged in high risk behaviors (e.g., alcohol and other substance abuse) and that she exposed Caylee to related high risk situations, such as allowing her to sleep in the same bed as she and her boyfriend(s). We also know that Casey is an exceptionally self-centered person who would be jealous of losing any attention to Caylee and who would begrudge the time and attention she had to provide Caylee. Unfortunately, I can imagine quite a few scenarios based on these general factors. Actually, until LE reported evidence of Caylee's death, I suspected an elaborate hoax by the Anthony family to defraud the public for monetary gains. I am still not convinced that it is not such a hoax that somehow got out of hand. For example, perhaps a staged kidnapping went bad when Casey got drunk and left Caylee in the trunk too long. Perhaps Casey simply left Caylee in a hot car too long while partying or passed-out. Given Casey's lifestyle and Caylee's exposure to it, I have no doubt that Caylee attracted the attention of pedophiles. There are any number of scenarios in which Caylee could have died at the hands of one or more pedophiles, and some related speculations will not be detailed here. Of course, there are some rather strange family dynamics that could lead most anywhere. Finally, given Casey's remarkably poor judgment and the level of self-centered anger she expressed in some of her phone calls, Caylee's death may have been a matter of a drunken Casey going into a narcissistic rage or simply deciding to make her own life easier.

http://crimsonshadows.net/content/view/168/140/
WOW

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: October 17, 2008, 05:23:28 PM »

A simple, "I still hope that my granddaughter is alive and I will continue to look for her," would be best, if they want to get that message out.

The more they embellish and exaggerate, the more damage they do.

I am appalled at their stupidity.  They must not listen to their attorneys at all. 

The P.I. may, as someone said, be padding his pockets by giving them false hopes, but their lawyers surely are telling them the truth. 

Many people phone in tips just for the heck of it.  Some do it out of pure mischief.  Others want to be involved somehow.  The only good tip is one that is specific and that says exactly where the child is at a given time.  Otherwise, it is just rumor.

But the idea that a man traveling with Caylee would let her announce her full name and talk to strangers is ludicrous.  Why would any kidnapper do that?

Also, George cannot promise that a kidnapper who returned Caylee now would get a reward or be let off scot-free.  If someone brings Caylee in now, that person has a lot of explaining to do.  The police will definitely want to spend some time with him or her.  It is all such a silly ruse.
I could read your posts all day.  You put the Anthony's irrationality in such a clear perspective that it makes me LMAO. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.