March 28, 2024, 04:54:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422927 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1760 on: October 17, 2008, 05:25:23 PM »

A simple, "I still hope that my granddaughter is alive and I will continue to look for her," would be best, if they want to get that message out.

The more they embellish and exaggerate, the more damage they do.

I am appalled at their stupidity.  They must not listen to their attorneys at all. 

The P.I. may, as someone said, be padding his pockets by giving them false hopes, but their lawyers surely are telling them the truth. 

Many people phone in tips just for the heck of it.  Some do it out of pure mischief.  Others want to be involved somehow.  The only good tip is one that is specific and that says exactly where the child is at a given time.  Otherwise, it is just rumor.

But the idea that a man traveling with Caylee would let her announce her full name and talk to strangers is ludicrous.  Why would any kidnapper do that?

Also, George cannot promise that a kidnapper who returned Caylee now would get a reward or be let off scot-free.  If someone brings Caylee in now, that person has a lot of explaining to do.  The police will definitely want to spend some time with him or her.  It is all such a silly ruse.

If Nejame were smart, he would drop the Anthony's like a hot potato!

Lisa
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1761 on: October 17, 2008, 05:28:17 PM »

I wrote weeks ago, before the forensic evidence came back, that I could imagine Casey giving the child away or kind of "misplacing her" for a while or even abandoning her in some remote place and just driving away.  Casey could have left her at someone's apartment or in a car while she partied, and the child could have gotten out and been picked up by a stranger.  BUT someone was dead in Casey's car trunk, if the forensics are correct.  Pizza, dead skin cells, a stray hair, do not produce a smell so horrific that George had to drive all the way home from the impound lot with all the windows down.  Nor do they produce a smell that cadaver dogs hit on or that Lee described as "coming at you like a wave."

Casey is still alive.  So are her friends and family.  But Caylee is nowhere to be found.  If anyone is dead, it must be Caylee, because all the others who have been in that car are still with us.

That fact cannot be avoided.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: October 17, 2008, 05:29:34 PM »

The the stalker cam live today in front of the Anthony house? Does anyone know? Thanks a bunch?

and all of the crime scene tape is down
I love you Monkeys but it took way too long to catch up today due to all the OT stuff
Please dont throw nanner peels at me   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: October 17, 2008, 05:29:46 PM »

IF (--a tremendous IF ) Caylee was being held by nefariois characters -- don't you think the FBI would be working behind the scenes to get her back?? I don't see that happening at all -- in fact, the FBI testified AGAINST Casey at her Grand Jury hearing. The FBI does not play "games" by allowing a person to go to jail just to mask their "secret" doings! It's ludicrous!!

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1764 on: October 17, 2008, 05:30:58 PM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/breaking-news-c.html

Sorry if this has been posted trying to catch up

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: October 17, 2008, 05:31:13 PM »

Hello to all monkeys

Does anyone know what LP said last night on Dana or a link so I can listen or read
Thanks so much
monkey hugs

KIMBER transcribed what LP said on Dana Pretzer last night.  Thanks to Kimber!

Dana's show is now on podcast, trying to see what LP said.

He's talking about KC ordering pizza at Tony's house and then instead of putting the leftovers in the trash, she put it in her car to mask odor of decomp. Bag rolls around in trunk and gets DNA on outside of bag. Bag thrown away at tow yard. LE recovers it. Still listening.

LP getting in touch with people to get donations for Tim Miller. (Russell Fabish, bail bondsman-Linda Braswell PBUS-Bob Sable) He said whenever Tim gets ready to go.

He's talking about when he bailed her out, he thought she just took Caylee to get her away from the house. Then when the DNA results came back, Lp and Rob thought what have we done?

He's talking about Todd Black admitting the child is dead. Now they are trying to backtrack. Trying to blame it on the media. Todd didn't mean to say that, but he said what he thought, The child is dead.

He wants the people in his industry to get involved and support Tim Miller and sometime in November he hopes they spring 2000 volenteers a mile long, walk across that part of Florida and find the child's remains!

wish I lived in Florida, I would certainly go help. I just hope and pray everyday that they find her and she can be laid to rest. The thoghts of her out there just breaks my heart!!
Goodnight all!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: October 17, 2008, 05:32:18 PM »

October 17, 2008

Breaking News : Caylee Anthony Search Set to Resume
Texas EquuSearch has announced that they will resume the search for Casey Anthony's missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, on Nov. 8. According to Tim Miller, founder and director of the organization, it will be the "biggest search in history."

In related news, Leonard Padilla has sought out the aide of bounty hunters from around the United States, who are now planning on coming to Orlando to help out in the search effort.

Investigation Discovery will also be back on the scene in Orlando, bringing you all the latest details
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: October 17, 2008, 05:36:59 PM »

Who runs this site anyone know?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1768 on: October 17, 2008, 05:38:46 PM »

IF (--a tremendous IF ) Caylee was being held by nefariois characters -- don't you think the FBI would be working behind the scenes to get her back?? I don't see that happening at all -- in fact, the FBI testified AGAINST Casey at her Grand Jury hearing. The FBI does not play "games" by allowing a person to go to jail just to mask their "secret" doings! It's ludicrous!!

There are people out there believing that Casey is being "framed" and that the OCSD doesn't really want to find Caylee, blah, blah, blah.  You only need to look at the Caylee Is Missing Myspace page.  These are probably people that buy into all kinds of conspiracy theories and fortunately there aren't too many of them. 

Lisa
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: October 17, 2008, 05:39:02 PM »

October 17, 2008

Texas EquuSearch has announced that they will resume the search for Casey Anthony's missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, on Nov. 8. According to Tim Miller, founder and director of the organization, it will be the "biggest search in history."

In related news, Leonard Padilla has sought out the aide of bounty hunters from around the United States, who are now planning on coming to Orlando to help out in the search effort.

Investigation Discovery will also be back on the scene in Orlando, bringing you all the latest details

Well, bless them (and any and all who will come search) -- but I kinda whince at the thought of "Dog" et al muggin' it up for a "photo op".

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1770 on: October 17, 2008, 05:40:22 PM »

October 17, 2008

Well, bless them (and any and all who will come search) -- but I kinda whince at the thought of "Dog" et al muggin' it up for a "photo op".

Or Beth walking through muddy trails in her spiked heels!

Lisa
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1771 on: October 17, 2008, 05:41:02 PM »

Does anyone remember what day Casey took a shower at someone else's house and where are the pings for the phone on that day?
The shower was on July 1st at Jesse's house from what I have read.
Here is the map for July 1st - sorry if it's already been posted -

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.553917~-81.170983&style=h&lvl=16&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3916676&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!161&encType=1
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: October 17, 2008, 05:42:15 PM »

This would be laughable if it were not so sad and involved a dead child.

Everyday people drop thousands of dead skin cells, so according to George the whole world should smell like the death mobile in his garage!

And every barber shop or beauty salon should just reek.

He is probably trying to spin reasonable doubt, but just how dumb does he think jurors are?  He needs to leave that to the lawyers.

And why would his sweet or blood smell like a cadaver?  His brain may be dead, but the rest of him is alive.

I think it is true that he may be resorting to psychic hocus pocus or maybe he and Cindy put their giant brains together and read a book on the paranormal. 

But he sounds downright nuts.

Najame needs to muzzle him and Cindy, too.  Now he is on record, for the second time, giving a date when the child will come home.  The first one was "She will be home by her birthday."  The second one is "She will be home by Halloween."

What happens when the end of the month comes and goes and she is still not home.  Will it change to, "She will be home to sit on my lap when I play Santa."

All the myths about their happy little clan.  It was not a happy little clan.  He filed for divorce.  The police were called there for loud verbal disturbances.  The kids made fun of him and Cindy in their emails.  Cindy described her own daughter as a sociopath and a pathological liar. 

This is the happy little family?

But mainly, Cindy and George are not on the same page with their spin.  She spoke the other day and said that Caylee had been spotted all over the country.  Now, he says Caylee is in ORLANDO.  The whole premise has been that Caylee was taken away.

Cindy said they had hired a team of detectives.  He mentions just one.

And that yarn about dead skin cells smelling like a cadaver is just downright hilarious.  Casey is an outrageous liar, and she tells lies that are insulting to people of even low intelligence, but so do her parents!

It  is  the  perpetration  of  FRAUD  on  the  Public  At  Large  in  order  to  gain  financial  support. 

I bet you there are decent people giving these phonies their money that they can't even afford to give, they are sacrificing, all the while these subhumans are laughing at them & calling them suckers behind closed doors, written on yellow legal pads.

IMO, it is very similar in nature to the Executives of Enron behavior when they were uttering outright lies to enhance the value of the company stock as they liquidated their personally owned shares to get a better price, bringing the company down & ruining thousands of people's lives all to benefit a few greedy liars. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1773 on: October 17, 2008, 05:42:17 PM »

Peeking in for just a Min... Monkeys   

I found this and thought maybe our  Ping Map Monkeys could use it...

http://www.cellreception.com/

It appears that gives some addys of the Towers ??

TY - 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: October 17, 2008, 05:43:09 PM »

October 17, 2008

Or Beth walking through muddy trails in her spiked heels!

Lisa
I don't know how much "Beth" could help look -- she can't even see her own feet!!

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1775 on: October 17, 2008, 05:43:21 PM »

Hello to all monkeys

Does anyone know what LP said last night on Dana or a link so I can listen or read
Thanks so much
monkey hugs

KIMBER transcribed what LP said on Dana Pretzer last night.  Thanks to Kimber!

Dana's show is now on podcast, trying to see what LP said.

He's talking about KC ordering pizza at Tony's house and then instead of putting the leftovers in the trash, she put it in her car to mask odor of decomp. Bag rolls around in trunk and gets DNA on outside of bag. Bag thrown away at tow yard. LE recovers it. Still listening.

LP getting in touch with people to get donations for Tim Miller. (Russell Fabish, bail bondsman-Linda Braswell PBUS-Bob Sable) He said whenever Tim gets ready to go.

He's talking about when he bailed her out, he thought she just took Caylee to get her away from the house. Then when the DNA results came back, Lp and Rob thought what have we done?

He's talking about Todd Black admitting the child is dead. Now they are trying to backtrack. Trying to blame it on the media. Todd didn't mean to say that, but he said what he thought, The child is dead.

He wants the people in his industry to get involved and support Tim Miller and sometime in November he hopes they spring 2000 volenteers a mile long, walk across that part of Florida and find the child's remains!

wish I lived in Florida, I would certainly go help. I just hope and pray everyday that they find her and she can be laid to rest. The thoghts of her out there just breaks my heart!!
Goodnight all!!

Thanks so much Klaas and Kimber

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1776 on: October 17, 2008, 05:45:42 PM »

I was under the impression that Channel 9 in Orlando first brought up the subject of chloroform in the soil samples from the Anthony home.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: October 17, 2008, 05:48:53 PM »

http://www.winknews.com/news/local/31185034.html

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - The mother of a missing 3-year-old Florida girl has entered a plea of not guilty to charges that she killed her daughter.

Twenty-two year-old Casey Anthony entered the not-guilty plea Friday, three days after a grand jury indicted her on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee.

Casey Anthony has told authorities that she left her daughter with a baby sitter in June, and that the two were gone when she returned from work. She says she spent the next month trying to find her daughter and didn't call authorities because she was scared.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1778 on: October 17, 2008, 05:49:13 PM »

The Anthony's Myspace was just updated with this!

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/17/george_anthony_talks_to_news_13.html

That's all that was in the blog, just this link!!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1779 on: October 17, 2008, 05:50:11 PM »

Quote from: OurAngelCaylee on Today at 12:30:50 AM
I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US

Wow....George is still so full of bull caca,just like Cindy.
I'll be glad when the trial starts.Does anyone know when the murder trial will start and does Florida allow cameras in the court room?

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

More Questions And Answers
October 17, 2008 - One Response
11:16 a.m. Friday: Catching up on your questions (and post comments if you have more):

/ Why did WESH.com remove the Casey Anthony commenting area? I posted this as a comment in another post — We did start a new forum, using software called Slanty. It is same one we used for debates. The problem was we only had rights to use it for debates and not for anything else, so we had to remove it and do not have the messages available anymore. The original Casey Anthony forum remains in place here, under News and is active. We are sorry for the change.

/ When will Casey be arraigned? The first-degree murder case is scheduled for arraignment at 8:45 a.m. on Oct. 28 before Judge Stan Stickland at the Orange County Courthouse. She also has a pretrial hearing scheduled for 9 a.m. on Nov. 5 on the child neglect and check fraud charges, also before Strickland.

/ When would the trial on the murder and other new charges start? In general, the state has 175 days to bring a felony charge to trial. Those can be waived, and there are some other legal wrinkles in the timing of when a trial must start.

/ Will prosecutors seek the death penalty? They have not said yet, but it is an option when someone is charged with first-degree murder.

/ Will the state continue on toward a trial on the child neglect and bank fraud charges? No one has said otherwise, and as mentioned above, Casey has a pretrial hearing on those charges in November.

/ Who has visited Casey in Orange County Jail? Her attorney Jose Baez visited on Wednesday and another attorney from Baez’ office, Gabriel Adam, visited last night. She has made no calls, as of this morning. Casey has limited her video visitations to her parents, Cindy and George, and her brother, Lee, but as of this morning, none has visited.

/ Has Judge Strickland ruled on the final motion? Here is our report from today’s upcoming noon news: “Casey’s lawyer, Jose Baez requested the state stop handling all forensic evidence. But the judge denied that motion. However he DID grant the defense team the right to be notified if any  testing takes place in the future.”

– John Cutter/WESH.com

I'm not sure regarding the camera.

Thank you Mammy
I did see earlier where someone(JJ?Tomm?)posted the 10/28 date for her arraignment.I'll search to see if FL allows cameras in the courtroom.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.