March 28, 2024, 12:58:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422901 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: October 17, 2008, 05:50:41 PM »

It might be fun to see Cindy and Beth Smith go at it.  LOL
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1781 on: October 17, 2008, 05:50:43 PM »

Ballpark in Arlington?

I would recognize it anywhere!!! 
Me too. I love that park except during the dead of summer. LOL

This will be my last O/T post.  I swear!  Yes, Ballpark at Arlington.  On a 103 degree day!

Lisa
I knew it. Sorry O/T.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: October 17, 2008, 05:50:48 PM »

Little Caylee has been on the cover of People Magazine twice now
She has been on the cover of every rag magazine
she has been headlined everynight on CNN NG for what 80 days now
she has been covered on every major network and local network daily since day ONE
There is a $225 k reward and Still NO caylee

I want to know where they are getting tips that this child is alive and what are these tips

Good Afternoon Monks! Welcome new Monks!   I watched both videos of George!  Oh my GAWD!!   IMO he is doing exactly what JB is telling him to do. George needs to listen to his own attorney...not Casey's!!  IMO they plan to use all the missing children as part of their defense!! See all these missing children...their mothers aren't charges with killing them.... If there were/are any credible tips the FBI has/will check them out....kinda goes to show none of them have been credible. Remember the nut case who say she actually talked to Caylee on the plane...oh my Gawd...that nut case needs to be locked up! I do believe they are getting tips...from nut cases....from people who just want to be a part of this...and from people who are just down right MEAN... The PI is just making a living/killing (still wanna know who is funding all this). If they were anyplace near to finding a live Caylee they would be CRAZY (well we know they are) NOT to involve the FBI. The whole thing is CRAP. The more George talks....the crazier he sounds. And the more he spouts off the more people are turning a deaf ear...IMO. I'd love to know exactly what he was referring to when he said Casey was involved in something.  The little boy who was kindnapped in NV yesterday.(sorry his name escapes me at the moment...it's been a long tiring day)...I have a stinking feeling the defense is going to use this scenario...some drug dealers stole Caylee cause Casey saw or heard or did something....and she is protecting Caylee be not talking....they threatened to kill Caylee if Casey talks...I can hear it now!! However, Casey would have already talked had that been the case....and all the talking G & A do....all the lies of Casey's that they are repeating....hells bells...the 'kidnappers' would already know that Casey told THEM and Caylee would be dead already......but sadly ...she is...and not be some invisible kidnappers...but by her own mother's hand....Forgive all the disjointed thoughts in this post....but after listening to George my head is spinning!!  I have complete faith that the LE know exactly what they are doing. I know there is so much that hasn't been released and will be during the trial. I HOPE it is enough to get a 1st degree murder conviction....but of not...Casey will still spend the better part of her life in prison...her life is OVER....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: October 17, 2008, 05:52:18 PM »

Beth would knock her lyin ass out!! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: October 17, 2008, 05:52:43 PM »

Susan Moss and Rosanne Rosannadanna!

Lovely......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: October 17, 2008, 05:53:51 PM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/breaking-news-c.html

Sorry if this has been posted trying to catch up

It's the first I've seen it Walter819.  Thank you for posting the link.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: October 17, 2008, 05:54:08 PM »

Evening all monkeys. I had to leave last night. Was anyone here on when HH came back, and if so, what was her juicy news? TIA!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: October 17, 2008, 05:55:08 PM »

thanks for the link I had not seen this yet!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: October 17, 2008, 05:56:09 PM »

October 17, 2008

Breaking News : Caylee Anthony Search Set to Resume
Texas EquuSearch has announced that they will resume the search for Casey Anthony's missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, on Nov. 8. According to Tim Miller, founder and director of the organization, it will be the "biggest search in history."

In related news, Leonard Padilla has sought out the aide of bounty hunters from around the United States, who are now planning on coming to Orlando to help out in the search effort.

Investigation Discovery will also be back on the scene in Orlando, bringing you all the latest details

OMGosh this is INCREDIBLE!  In reading this AND Kimber's translation of LP's statements ... I am so happy right now!  This baby has just touched the hearts of thousands and thousands of people!  They WILL bring her home!  Try and stop this search Cindy ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: October 17, 2008, 05:56:54 PM »

Where or how would such trace levels be found in the trunk of a car or in a backyard in soil or mulch (is that possible), do you have any theories on that aspect?  Am most interested & hope to see your addressing the question that I posed earlier to you when I get further on down the thread pages.  TYIA

Alturist - I *think* is was Padilla that said the chloroform was found in the yard also. That was earlier this week on NG after the indictment IIRC.

I follow you Rob, I just have been trying to tap stayze's knowledge of the material as a resource.  To date my questions have not been answered or addressed.  The first time I posed the question I admitted my ignorance, stayze has pointed out, my understanding/interpretation, that the claims as printed in the news media are not accurate per se as they seem to be being magnified & somewhat deceptive as to importance.  Am looking for clarification.  Thanks Rob.  Now stayze, can you be of any help?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1790 on: October 17, 2008, 05:57:23 PM »

The Anthony's Myspace was just updated with this!

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/17/george_anthony_talks_to_news_13.html

That's all that was in the blog, just this link!!!! 

He is actually proud of that interview cause the blog has his picture on it. Also status and mood below:

Friend Image       Help Find Caylee Anthony is asking you repost Caylee's Flyer! 3 hours ago.
Mood: optimistic

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: October 17, 2008, 05:59:07 PM »

Klaas - can you screen capture George in this video - I guess now that he is a 'self appointed advocate for missing children' -- he is already wearing shirts with many missing children, not just Caylee.
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=georgeanthony_101620081107&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Speaks
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1792 on: October 17, 2008, 05:59:51 PM »

October 17, 2008

Texas EquuSearch has announced that they will resume the search for Casey Anthony's missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, on Nov. 8. According to Tim Miller, founder and director of the organization, it will be the "biggest search in history."

In related news, Leonard Padilla has sought out the aide of bounty hunters from around the United States, who are now planning on coming to Orlando to help out in the search effort.

Investigation Discovery will also be back on the scene in Orlando, bringing you all the latest details

Well, bless them (and any and all who will come search) -- but I kinda whince at the thought of "Dog" et al muggin' it up for a "photo op".

Or Beth walking through muddy trails in her spiked heels!

Lisa
I don't know how much "Beth" could help look -- she can't even see her own feet!!
You are talking about the Dog's Beth, right?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1793 on: October 17, 2008, 06:00:23 PM »

Quote from: OurAngelCaylee on Today at 12:30:50 AM
I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US

Wow....George is still so full of bull caca,just like Cindy.
I'll be glad when the trial starts.Does anyone know when the murder trial will start and does Florida allow cameras in the court room?

I just listened to the interview with George.  He still fully believes that Caylee is alive and that his PI is only 2 steps away from finding her.  He may have done the right thing in going to the grand jury but he only did it because he had to. He still buys into Casey's whole story.  Unbelieveable...I guess his heart has taken over his mind and rational thinking.  I think he only surrounding himself with people that will tell him that Caylee is alive and just a few days away from being found.  That is why the Anthonys will not speak with or cooperate with TES.
Hi DoseLady
I think Cindy and George are just showing this fake face to the media because they are afraid.Afraid that Casey may not like what they are saying and spill the beans about their roles in the coverup of the murder of their own grand daughter.
Ever see that TwilightZone episode with the little evil boy who controls everyone around him?That little evil boy is Casey.Casey still has her family walking around on egg shells....wonder how long they can keep this up.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: October 17, 2008, 06:01:43 PM »

If Casey had simply given Caylee away to someone or sold her, she would have told by now.  She would not risk life in prison or the death penalty.  The penalty for those things are less than the penalty for murder.

But sometimes I do wonder if she told Cindy the truth after the cops left that first night and before they picked her up the next day to go to her "place of work" and "Zanny's apartment."

She may have confessed to Cindy...and to George and Lee as well...what happened and where the body was.  She probably cried and blamed alcohol or drugs or a mental problem and the three decided to stick with her and help her get away with it.

I know that Cindy turned on a dime from wanting Casey arrested to saying that Casey was a good mother and would never hurt her child.  She turned from being worried sick about Caylee to saying that Casey knew who Caylee was with and that Caylee would be home one day.

I think it is very possible that in those first hours she and George and Lee had to come to grips with some disturbing truths.  Cindy knew first, if that happened, and then she told George and Lee later, and they all decided to cover for Casey as much as the could.

Maybe they all feel guilty for not realizing the stress she was under or for things they said or did to put pressure on her.  Or maybe they just do not want her to get the death penalty. 

Maybe they all know where Caylee is and maybe they plan to somehow "find" her body and try to blame it on Zanny. 

Or they plan to just go on hunting for a live Caylee and hope nobody catches on to what they are doing.

This family can pretend like few others.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: October 17, 2008, 06:02:35 PM »

October 17, 2008

"God dont like ugly"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: October 17, 2008, 06:02:37 PM »

October 17, 2008

Well, bless them (and any and all who will come search) -- but I kinda whince at the thought of "Dog" et al muggin' it up for a "photo op".

Or Beth walking through muddy trails in her spiked heels!

Lisa
I don't know how much "Beth" could help look -- she can't even see her own feet!!
You are talking about the Dog's Beth, right?

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1797 on: October 17, 2008, 06:03:17 PM »

Oh man, I would PAY to see that!!!! My money is on Beth!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: October 17, 2008, 06:03:18 PM »

Klaas - can you screen capture George in this video - I guess now that he is a 'self appointed advocate for missing children' -- he is already wearing shirts with many missing children, not just Caylee.
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=georgeanthony_101620081107&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Speaks

Yeah, that's the KidFinders T-Shirt he and Casey have both worn before:

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: October 17, 2008, 06:04:24 PM »

Oh man, I would PAY to see that!!!! My money is on Beth!!!   

Oh yeah! For sure. Mine, too! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.