March 28, 2024, 04:19:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422924 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1800 on: October 17, 2008, 06:05:17 PM »

Quote from: OurAngelCaylee on Today at 12:30:50 AM
I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US

Wow....George is still so full of bull caca,just like Cindy.
I'll be glad when the trial starts.Does anyone know when the murder trial will start and does Florida allow cameras in the court room?

I just listened to the interview with George.  He still fully believes that Caylee is alive and that his PI is only 2 steps away from finding her.  He may have done the right thing in going to the grand jury but he only did it because he had to. He still buys into Casey's whole story.  Unbelieveable...I guess his heart has taken over his mind and rational thinking.  I think he only surrounding himself with people that will tell him that Caylee is alive and just a few days away from being found.  That is why the Anthonys will not speak with or cooperate with TES.
Hi DoseLady
I think Cindy and George are just showing this fake face to the media because they are afraid.Afraid that Casey may not like what they are saying and spill the beans about their roles in the coverup of the murder of their own grand daughter.
Ever see that TwilightZone episode with the little evil boy who controls everyone around him?That little evil boy is Casey.Casey still has her family walking around on egg shells....wonder how long they can keep this up.

I have seen that episode. That is exactly what I was thinking last week when she was still at home. They are afraid of Casey and she is still calling the shots even from jail. Maybe that is why Lee has stayed away. JMO

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1801 on: October 17, 2008, 06:06:11 PM »

I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US

I'll be glad when the trial starts.Does anyone know when the murder trial will start and does Florida allow cameras in the court room?

I just listened to the interview with George.  He still fully believes that Caylee is alive and that his PI is only 2 steps away from finding her.  He may have done the right thing in going to the grand jury but he only did it because he had to. He still buys into Casey's whole story.  Unbelieveable...I guess his heart has taken over his mind and rational thinking.  I think he only surrounding himself with people that will tell him that Caylee is alive and just a few days away from being found.  That is why the Anthonys will not speak with or cooperate with TES.

Yes, I just watched that video as well. Up until I saw that, I figured Cindy and George were just playing parts in a play called: "Let's Pretend Caylee is Alive."

After watching that video, I think he REALLY thinks she is alive. How could anyone think that?? Just amazing.

And, hello Monkeys, nice to see you all today!

Hi Brandi
Naaaa,IMO Cindy and George both knew Caylee was dead way before she was reported missing.They both knew by 6/16 and they both knew for sure when they smelled that car on 7/15.They know she's dead and they know Casey killed her.No denial,they just want people to believe they are in denial....nope.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: October 17, 2008, 06:06:31 PM »

Hudsunn---I just have to tell you how much I enjoy your posts.  I haven't posted for a while but the crack team of one guy named Dominick made me LMAO. Dominick probably works out of a pizzeria.

Yesterday you mentioned that Cindy was standing behind the detective and she said something about "intimidating" him.  That's Cindy's modus operandi.  IMO she has done this to her family forever.  I believe she has intimidated George to change his story.  I don't believe for one minute that he didn't repeat the story of the gas cans for the grand jury.  If he had changed the facts to obey  Cindy's probable instructions he would likely be facing a perjury charge. But he knows what's good for him.  Deny, deny, deny.  He said nothing to implicate Casey in anything, per Cindy. I suspect the grand jury knows differently.

And we have all seen the dismal failure of her hilarious attempts at intimidating those other than her family.  She has used a baseball bat, a garden hose, and even stopped her car to beat on windows, all to no avail.  People just laugh at her.  It must be frustrating.

About the "Aura" around the photos.  I think the poster who fears that the Anthonys have been taken in hand by a psychic is probably right.  Sad.  And it is equally sad if they are being taken by a private detective who needs "Just a little more money" to go the last couple of steps to find a live Caylee. 

They need to face the facts.  Caylee is dead.  Casey killed her.  I suspect they do know that, but if they pretend she is alive, she is alive to them.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1803 on: October 17, 2008, 06:08:00 PM »

Hi DoseLady
I think Cindy and George are just showing this fake face to the media because they are afraid.Afraid that Casey may not like what they are saying and spill the beans about their roles in the coverup of the murder of their own grand daughter.
Ever see that TwilightZone episode with the little evil boy who controls everyone around him?That little evil boy is Casey.Casey still has her family walking around on egg shells....wonder how long they can keep this up.

Hi-I love your avatar BTW
If Casey spills the beans about her parents then she will have to admit her part and so far that is unlikely to happen. Sorry don't remember the TZ episode. I do believe that Casey has her family wrapped around her pinkie for whatever reason.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: October 17, 2008, 06:08:38 PM »

Evening all monkeys. I had to leave last night. Was anyone here on when HH came back, and if so, what was her juicy news? TIA!

HH was going to be out checking out several locations today.  She will get back to us on what she saw and felt. 

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: October 17, 2008, 06:08:43 PM »

Evening all monkeys. I had to leave last night. Was anyone here on when HH came back, and if so, what was her juicy news? TIA!

Stayhomemommy - hope I am not preaching to the preacher here, lol  but did you know you can click on anyone's name and pull up their profile page.  From that page if you scroll down, you can click show latest posts from this user.  For example here is hh's page:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4427  if you scroll down and click latest posts you will be able to see what she posted last night.
Often, if I am trying to follow a person's posts I will do this.  I also do it if I like something a person wrote and want to see what else that person is thinking or saying.
Anyway, if you know - might be useful for newbies.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1806 on: October 17, 2008, 06:10:03 PM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/breaking-news-c.html

Sorry if this has been posted trying to catch up

October 17, 2008

Breaking News : Caylee Anthony Search Set to Resume
Texas EquuSearch has announced that they will resume the search for Casey Anthony's missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, on Nov. 8. According to Tim Miller, founder and director of the organization, it will be the "biggest search in history."

In related news, Leonard Padilla has sought out the aide of bounty hunters from around the United States, who are now planning on coming to Orlando to help out in the search effort.

Investigation Discovery will also be back on the scene in Orlando, bringing you all the latest details

Well, bless them (and any and all who will come search) -- but I kinda whince at the thought of "Dog" et al muggin' it up for a "photo op".

Or Beth walking through muddy trails in her spiked heels!

Lisa
I don't know how much "Beth" could help look -- she can't even see her own feet!!
You are talking about the Dog's Beth, right?

Oh thank goodness. The first Beth that came to my mind was Natalee's mom. I couldn't for the life of me think she would wear spike heels and fight with Cindy. She is such a classy lady. Thanks

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: October 17, 2008, 06:10:27 PM »

Hello?  This is earth calling George?  Anybody home?

In one interview he says Caylee is in Orlando.  Maybe he meant the detective is in Orlando.  Now he says Caylee is in Puerto Rico but has been moved around to nine different locations.  Oh, my Lord.  This is just ridiculous.

No wonder there is a backlash and people are demanding that businesses remove their tacky advertisements.  There are also anti-Casey t-shirts, too.

The reporter asks if George has been to any of the locations where Caylee has been spotted and he says Yes.  Oh, this is really rich.

Maybe he took a little vacation to Puerto Rico with those donations.

Personally, I think he and Cindy want to blame Amy and the others who went to Puerto Rico and will say that they kidnapped Caylee and sold her down there.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: October 17, 2008, 06:10:27 PM »

Does anyone remember what day Casey took a shower at someone else's house and where are the pings for the phone on that day?
The shower was on July 1st at Jesse's house from what I have read.
Here is the map for July 1st - sorry if it's already been posted -

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.553917~-81.170983&style=h&lvl=16&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3916676&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!161&encType=1
Thank you so much, I guess I need to figure out how to pull this stuff up myself.  She was near the Amscot on that day.  Hmmm, I wish my mind would stop going where it is going

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1809 on: October 17, 2008, 06:11:03 PM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/breaking-news-c.html

Sorry if this has been posted trying to catch up

October 17, 2008

Breaking News : Caylee Anthony Search Set to Resume
Texas EquuSearch has announced that they will resume the search for Casey Anthony's missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, on Nov. 8. According to Tim Miller, founder and director of the organization, it will be the "biggest search in history."

In related news, Leonard Padilla has sought out the aide of bounty hunters from around the United States, who are now planning on coming to Orlando to help out in the search effort.

Investigation Discovery will also be back on the scene in Orlando, bringing you all the latest details

Well, bless them (and any and all who will come search) -- but I kinda whince at the thought of "Dog" et al muggin' it up for a "photo op".

Or Beth walking through muddy trails in her spiked heels!

Lisa
I don't know how much "Beth" could help look -- she can't even see her own feet!!

True that!

Lisa
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: October 17, 2008, 06:11:21 PM »

Klaas - can you screen capture George in this video - I guess now that he is a 'self appointed advocate for missing children' -- he is already wearing shirts with many missing children, not just Caylee.
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=georgeanthony_101620081107&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Speaks

Yeah, that's the KidFinders T-Shirt he and Casey have both worn before:

Thanks Klaas - I had not paid that much attention - I think I always thought that all the shirts were Caylee.  First time I noticed this shirt.  Thanks again.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: October 17, 2008, 06:12:16 PM »

LOL "End of the month" versus "end of the money."  Hmmm I think with George and Cindy it is more about the attention and the "fame" than the money.  Oh, I am sure they would like to get rich, but they love the limelight.  Something happens to some people when the camera is focused on them, and Cindy especially soaked it up like a sponge. 

I think George saying that he is "an inspiration to some people" indicates that he feels important and that he wants to be the new John Walsh or Mark Klaas.  He bragged about himself to the police, too, so much that they said, I think in a sarcastic way, "I bet you are good at a lot of things, George."

I almost feel sorry for him sometimes. 

Cindy is the same way.  She wants to be a big influence of some type.  She talked the other day about "We should think about this and be very careful" and all that.  And she never cried or choked up when she mentioned Caylee.

In a way, this situation, I think, has brought them all together.  I think they were a very distant, argumentative, volatile, angry family, with one constantly pitted against the other.  Now with this tragedy, they are all trying to unite.

Money is part of it, but fame and recognition are more important to them, imo.

Fame & recognition increase the future monetary value, really do think we are seeing a group of sociopath's here, with visions of grandeur, no respect for authority. 

IMO, no respectable defense attorney would be affiliated with this type of behavior so I think part of the strategy is to keep the jokes working until the farce is abandoned, unless they intend to bring one of the high profile jokester attorney's forward like Geragross & Tacopenis.  When we look back onto previous high profile probable death penalty cases, for the most part the respectable death qualified attorneys don't put out nonsense & basically stick to a self imposed gag posture until the trial starts.

bbl
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1812 on: October 17, 2008, 06:12:43 PM »

Hi Monkeys ~ Good Friday afternoon Smile

Was thinking and going through the one site Docstoc with the photos etc of Casey ...
The Cupid Singles Ad that Casey posted. I was curious about her Name she chose. Case035

So probably means nothing but some how my Monkey investigating mind found these things - with Case035

1. The First Season of The Twilight Zone
The 35th Show of Season One was Titled - " The Mighty Casey"
--------------------------------------------------------
The coach of a broken-down baseball team allows a robot named Casey to play on his team. Casey has the ability to throw super-fast balls that cannot be hit. Eventually, the National League finds out and rules that Casey must be taken off the team because he is not human. Casey's inventor gives him a heart to have him classified as human. Now that Casey has human emotions, he refuses to throw his fast balls anymore. He says that he feels empathy with the batter and does not want to ruin the batter’s career by striking him out. With the team sure to fold soon, the coach and the scientist set off to create an entire pitching staff of Casey robots.
------------------
The Man who played " Casey" was in convicted of 2004 Murder 1st Degree at the * put in jail at the age of 75 sentenced to life  California = He capped a guy premeditated in public.
------------------------------------

Then I took the 03 for March and 05 for year and googled Missing child Florida - WHY ? I was dame bamaged and so tired last night after all this week of .....monkey brain overload. I think my banana split.
Within a minute  any way Came Up March 2005 Missing - Body Never Found * Florida * God bless her little Soul *** I am sure many ppl on SM are familiar with Rilya. I have heard of her yet had not seen any new info on her. She is still Missing Sad

Rilya Wilson - 4 yrs old Missing  - A four year old child is missing from a foster home for fifteen months. No one reports her missing. No one from Social Services notices she is missing. The foster "person" " Jane Doe" receives and continues to cash and spend the welfare checks sent each month for her care. Little Rilya Wilson has not be seen and is presumed dead at the hands of her foster "person".

The woman that they believe killed her never made a statement * just like Casey. Was said that she told another inmate * hearsay that she did kill Rilya.  But to Date her body has never found.

Claims were that Rilya was given to a Woman that has never yet to be found either.

The Woman/Monster is still in Jail - Dade County Thank God. She is in a Woman's Correctional facility
Her name is " Jane Doe" - YES, believe it or not.  I went and found to see if she was still Rotting behind bars. She is still there ...............

Jane Doe was given Rilya by her bio mother prior to 2000 due to her being drug addicted etc.  Believed to be Murdered in 2000 by Jane Doe.
2002 -Child family services somehow thru investigation found no trace of Rilya.
Rilya was never reported missing by Jane Doe and yet had not been seen since 2000.
snipped - http://www.socyberty.com/Sociology/Rilya-Wilson-One-Short-Life.172239/2

Fortunately there has been some retribution. Geralyn Graham her "caretaker" was charged with murder when she couldn't explain where the child was or why she didn't know where she was for fifteen months. The charges against her included three counts of aggravated child abuse, kidnapping and murder. A grand jury convened and it was determined that Rilya was suffocated or beaten to death in December of 2000.

The Florida authorities were unable to charge Pamela or Geralyn Graham in the little girl's disappearance. Their statement included these words,"We believe the individuals we arrested today are the best source we have right now to the whereabouts of Rilya," said Doyle Jourdan, Regional Director of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Jane Doe " Geralyn" has over 45 Alias Names, Not only has she been Charged with Killing Rilya but Has lived a life of Fraud, Stealing etc ... and I am Mad because I can't find anywhere EXACTLY what her sentencing was handed down. She went in front of the Florida GJ and is in Dade County Correctional system. No Body Found to this day .........
It has many attributes that come to mind with Casey ..........

With All Week with Caylee in my Mind, and This Little Boy Cole .. and going back to Rilya
I am utterly speechless " How" these children have been treated by their own Families.
Interesting Deenie
I wonder if this was one of the missing children Casey was searching on her computer in the beginning of this year.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1813 on: October 17, 2008, 06:14:11 PM »

Klaas - can you screen capture George in this video - I guess now that he is a 'self appointed advocate for missing children' -- he is already wearing shirts with many missing children, not just Caylee.
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=georgeanthony_101620081107&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Speaks

I just love that stupid look on his face what a faithful puppy..Which way did her go george, Which way did he go???(Tail Wagging)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1814 on: October 17, 2008, 06:14:24 PM »

Good morning everyone.  My question is how did KC get this way?  Has she always been this way?  Her friends and people like the Grunds say this is not the KC they once knew?  That is what I don't seem to understand. 

Dealing with a sociopath myself.... my thought is that she has always been this way and was able to hide it from people for a while as long as she was getting what she wanted.....and when she could not hide it any longer she would move on to the next relationship.

Yep they move to another "host". That is the psych term for their victims. I researched this topic to no end when I was involved with this man.

I just ordered the book "The Socipath Next Door".  It hasn't come in yet

My heart goes out to anyone dealing with an anti-social, sociopath, psychopath in their lives.  My ex is a classic textbook sociopath, and I count myself fortunate that my three sons and I got away from him alive.  That was 22 years ago. 

It's mind boggling to look around and learn about so many people who know someone like this, or who are or have lived with someone like this. 

Scarier yet, my oldest son (who has not seen or been around his father in 22 years, has turned out exactly like him!)         

For those who want to learn more about this, it's true that the above book is excellent.  There's another excellent book called 'Tears and Healing', by Richard Skerritt.  There is a preview of this book at the following link:

http://tearsandhealing.com/sociopath3.htm?utm_content=3ishe-notcrazy-LrnDis-stopAb&gclid=CJH2r5ugr5YCFRKIxwodvRdbLA

... or if that link is too long and didn't work, here's another...   

http://tinyurl.com/5bzay8

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: October 17, 2008, 06:14:44 PM »

Thanks, babybear and altruist. I enjoy your post, too, and all the others.  Sometimes I get a bit carried away.  Ha.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: October 17, 2008, 06:14:53 PM »

Hello?  This is earth calling George?  Anybody home?

In one interview he says Caylee is in Orlando.  Maybe he meant the detective is in Orlando.  Now he says Caylee is in Puerto Rico but has been moved around to nine different locations.  Oh, my Lord.  This is just ridiculous.

No wonder there is a backlash and people are demanding that businesses remove their tacky advertisements.  There are also anti-Casey t-shirts, too.

The reporter asks if George has been to any of the locations where Caylee has been spotted and he says Yes.  Oh, this is really rich.

Maybe he took a little vacation to Puerto Rico with those donations.

Personally, I think he and Cindy want to blame Amy and the others who went to Puerto Rico and will say that they kidnapped Caylee and sold her down there.

First Off ... Casey will claim she "sold" Caylee to Amy ... That is why she helped herself to the money in Amy's account ... for payment ...Amy already knew about it ..... THEN ... Amy was going to double that money by re-selling Caylee in PR .... see ... that way it covers BOTH her NOT GUILTY PLEAS! 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: October 17, 2008, 06:18:11 PM »

I certainly agree with you regarding Janet and other impressive Monkeys.
Wish I had more computer savy.
Unfortunately loooooooong bubble baths are a rare thing for Mom's with young children ...(I remember it well) but maybe, just maybe you could manage that drink tonight.   Here's some Monkey  ' and encouragement for you!

Thank you!!!    

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1818 on: October 17, 2008, 06:19:32 PM »

I just love that stupid look on his face what a faithful puppy..Which way did her go george, Which way did he go???(Tail Wagging)

The guy is lost when he can't take cues from Cindy!  Chuck if you are reading this, please have a "Coming to Jesus" meeting with George.  He's making a total fool of himself!

Lisa
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: October 17, 2008, 06:21:57 PM »

What's the phone number for kidsearch? I saw 3 little girls today with brown curly hair.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.