April 27, 2024, 11:29:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426620 times)
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: October 17, 2008, 07:54:37 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1941 on: October 17, 2008, 07:54:43 PM »

If that was indeed Casey that this  " witness" believes she/he saw
I would think Someone Else saw the same thing - yet it just has not registered or they are completely unaware of this case ...which is very possible. Rush Hour people are consumed by getting from Point A to Point B and not paying attention to such things ...as a car on the side of the road etc...blah
And if it was Casey all it would take would be LE comparing what they know to what She/He said ...something very small that is said could be very key.
Will be interesting to see what comes of this.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1942 on: October 17, 2008, 07:55:53 PM »

I know the Cage is about to Lock ... tic tic tic

Everyone Saw Casey in her Ms. Librarian Outfit with Her dark framed Eyeglasses after the Baez News blast
Or Did Baez pick them up at CVS ....the buy them off the Rack ... Put these On they will make you look Smart LOL

And Going thru the Docstoc photo's of Cowboys ...she again has on Eyeglasses.
Metal Frames ...then No eyeglasses and then again with the RED sunglasses on other pictures at Cowboys.

The Red Sunglasses in Question they look like Prescription the Ones that Tint in Sun or bright light ..they are are weird color tint ...thats why I say that possibly they are prescription eye wear

Just seems weird that she has them ON and then Off in those photos. I would not think she would wear contacts ...and use eyeglasses the same night " cowboys".  Maybe they ruined her Sexy look.  Gawd

Universal Studio's must offer a Great Vision Plan ... Insurance

Just thinking

when IM'ing with Tony R she mentioned she was wearing her glasses, so she wears them.  Don't know if those were the same ones
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: October 17, 2008, 07:55:56 PM »

FYI - NOTICE

I have created a new area for ARCHIVED threads.  I've moved the old Caylee threads to this archive area so they are easier to find:

MISSING PERSONS - HIGH PROFILE - ARCHIVES

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1944 on: October 17, 2008, 07:56:00 PM »

Monkeys are so smart, I'm sure this has been discussed before, but today I noticed a picture of Caylee in her playhouse

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

in which pavers or other cement stepping stone were clearly visible. Did I not read where the Anthony's were installing pavers over the 4th of July weekend under the playhouse?

Why would you be replacing them unless they were "soiled" or something? Could it be the dogs alerted near the playhouse? Where in the yard did they alert? Has it been confirmed it was by the pool only?
Hi Lula
I don't know if the pavers under Caylee's playhouse were new or not but I did see images of investigators pulling up pavers....looked like the ones under the playhouse.

Thank You for your response. If they were new, where are the old ones?
That's a very good question.Would you put a playhouse like that right on the grass?I don't know,I never had one.Good question....were they replacing pavers or just laying down new pavers....

I've been trying to find a playhouse for my grandson, but most of them don't have floors and you would not want to just put it in the yard especially since there are so many fire ants and such in Florida.  Son-in-law is probably going to have to build a platform of sorts.
Thanks FL Grammy
I wonder if they originally had a platform under the house.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1945 on: October 17, 2008, 07:57:19 PM »

so Todd, we keeping hearing about this picture, and you have seen it and all, so I say, oh yeah, bring that!!!!
Okay, so that is a "rear view" of a cat taking a leak! That's a Periscope on your head!! I see it now -- very clearly. 
No, my kitty is facing you and she has a star on her chest because she is special and it shines on the floor.  Her tail is at the back. 
She is a pretty kitty,maybe have CBB put some sparkly diamonds for eyes on her.I too thought she was a peeing kitty lol
Dont be mean to Miss Kittie!!!  (thank you Smile )

Klaas thank you for posting the "transcript" from Dana's show last night.  Can you please confirm that he did not leave the cage out of anger that no one was tuning in and left rather due to a bed time he had to keep?  I sure hope he was not mad at us.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1946 on: October 17, 2008, 07:57:21 PM »

If that was indeed Casey that this  " witness" believes she/he saw
I would think Someone Else saw the same thing - yet it just has not registered or they are completely unaware of this case ...which is very possible. Rush Hour people are consumed by getting from Point A to Point B and not paying attention to such things ...as a car on the side of the road etc...blah
And if it was Casey all it would take would be LE comparing what they know to what She/He said ...something very small that is said could be very key.
Will be interesting to see what comes of this.

He sounds pretty sure of the date and time.  What do KC's cell phone pings tell us of this date/time?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1947 on: October 17, 2008, 07:57:40 PM »

From pictures/video's, it appears that Caylee had a beautiful, clean home with lots of toys and precious things thanks to her Grandparents.  Basically a "Beautiful Life".  Did Casey give her daughter to someone else, who promised to give Caylee a better life?  A more "Beautiful Life". 

Viewing the pictures/video's of Casey out living it up after her daughter went missing, makes me think, that if Caylee is alive, Casey was very comfortable with whoever she turned her over to.  Could it be the missing/alledge dead father?  Or maybe his family?  Someone that Casey was ok with Caylee going with, who could provide Caylee with a better life? 

Maybe Casey turned Caylee over to Italian Family, who promised to give Caylee a better life, a "Beautiful Life".  Casey got the tattoo in her family/Caylee honour.

The only thing that has me bothered about this is ... there was the smell of decomposition in Casey's trunk along with Caylees DNA ... I can wish this were true for ever and a day but science speaks otherwise ...
George says when you drop a hair in a trunk and leave some skin cells behind in a trunk,it can decompose and smell.George says he knows about these things cause he used to be a detective.

Cindy Honey! Where is that Cracker Jack box? These nice folk want to see my Detectives Badge!!! 
LOLOLOL!
I swear,Cindy did say they seeked medical attention.I think Cindy and George share the same drugs that make them ramble on and on and on....

Maybe instead of drugs that make them ramble, they need a truth serum so they can TELL THE TRUTH
LOL....I'm sure we can find a doc to hook them right up!

Karma Is Coming

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: October 17, 2008, 07:57:41 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=296121432

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1949 on: October 17, 2008, 07:59:27 PM »

Have to see if a floor is seen in Caylee's pics ... I would think that Cindy being a Nurse would want a floor in her playhouse ... because of Ants and such ...

BUT Cindy did say that Caylee  .... Peed in her Playhouse all the time ... I remember
that was the dispute of the diapers in the trunk SMELL and body fluids etc ... Cindy said Caylee Wee'd in the Playhouse a lot

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: October 17, 2008, 07:59:40 PM »

NANCY GRACE!!!

5:00 PM ET

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1951 on: October 17, 2008, 08:00:07 PM »

George says when you drop a hair in a trunk and leave some skin cells behind in a trunk,it can decompose and smell.George says he knows about these things cause he used to be a detective.

If that is true George, all the cadaver dogs must be going nuts all the time as we all do shed.
He's been sipping the Anthony's Special Reserve. Good Grief!!! They ALL have.
I agree,I've never seen anything like this...yes I have....the Peterson parents.

Karma Is Coming

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: October 17, 2008, 08:00:18 PM »

I will not catch up before the thread change...
If someione would be so kinda as to to leave short recap ... before Lock Down I would be most thankful

TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: October 17, 2008, 08:00:34 PM »

NANCY GRACE!!!

5:00 PM ET

EDIT:

5:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: October 17, 2008, 08:00:36 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1955 on: October 17, 2008, 08:00:43 PM »

NG TIME 

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1956 on: October 17, 2008, 08:01:02 PM »

since NOTHING , or NO one... seemed to notice casey cry before....i just kept wondering.. what was ON her fingers to make her eyes water..... onion juice? some chemical?

OKAY,,, I  AM NOT BEING SARCASTIC here....i honestly wonder.....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1957 on: October 17, 2008, 08:04:57 PM »

since NOTHING , or NO one... seemed to notice casey cry before....
i just kept wondering.. what was ON her fingers to make her eyes water..... onion juice? some chemical?

OKAY,,, I  AM NOT BEING SARCASTIC here....i honestly wonder.....

okay... what i MEANT to say was.. since NOTHING seemed to make casey cry.. or NO one seemed to ever notice her crying....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1958 on: October 17, 2008, 08:05:54 PM »

Hello?  This is earth calling George?  Anybody home?

In one interview he says Caylee is in Orlando.  Maybe he meant the detective is in Orlando.  Now he says Caylee is in Puerto Rico but has been moved around to nine different locations.  Oh, my Lord.  This is just ridiculous.

No wonder there is a backlash and people are demanding that businesses remove their tacky advertisements.  There are also anti-Casey t-shirts, too.

The reporter asks if George has been to any of the locations where Caylee has been spotted and he says Yes.  Oh, this is really rich.

Maybe he took a little vacation to Puerto Rico with those donations.

Personally, I think he and Cindy want to blame Amy and the others who went to Puerto Rico and will say that they kidnapped Caylee and sold her down there.

I haven't seen or heard once that George was trying to blame "Amy and the others" for Caylee's disappearance.  I must have missed something.  Can you direct me to that link?
Well, cindy certainly has, several times. 

Did I say "Cindy"???  I think not.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1959 on: October 17, 2008, 08:06:04 PM »

Have you emailed this to Sean?

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.