April 15, 2024, 10:20:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer Inman, 25. Logan Ohio, kidnapped 3/22/11(Body Found)  (Read 26247 times)
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2011, 11:05:54 PM »

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2011/04/03/failure-after-failure-left-family-struggling.html?sid=101

Failure after failure left Summer Inman's family struggling
Summer Inman felt trapped and scared as her husband and his parents, now murdersuspects, saw hopes falter
Sunday, April 3, 2011  03:12 AM
By Randy Ludlow and and Mary Beth Lane

THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH

Bill Inman considered himself a man of God.

Tiring of playing the piano and strumming his guitar at Faith Tabernacle Church near Nelsonville, where he had married his wife, Sandy, in 1983, he set out to shepherd his own flock.

He converted a garage at his rural Hocking County home into a church around 2004. It never attracted many of the faithful.

Bill then led his family - Sandy, their son, Will; their daughter-in-law, Summer; and the grandkids - to Florida for two years in search of construction work for himself and Will. But they lost their home in Arcadia to foreclosure.

::snipping2::

Also excerpts from Summer's journal.

2 4 1
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2011, 03:42:36 AM »

It breaks my heart to think that Summer knew what was going to happen to her when she saw her husband and in-laws.  The fear she must've felt about what would happen to her children had to be overwhelming.  That takes some real evil to do this type of thing. 
KittyMom, I can't imagine the horror and dispair for her children she experienced.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2011, 10:19:56 PM »

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/may/24/10/summer-inmans-father-law-given-1-million-bond-ar-502188/

Summer Inman's Father-In-Law Could Face Death Penalty, If Convicted
Father-In-Law Arraigned On Felony Charges, Given $1M Bond

HOCKING COUNTY, Ohio -- Two months after the Logan mother was strangled, Summer Inman's father-in-law is arraigned on felony charges in Hocking County.

William A. Inman Sr., 47, was arraigned on two counts of aggravated murder and one count each of murder, tampering with evidence and gross abuse of a corpse Tuesday morning. He pleaded not guilty to all charges.

William A. Inman Jr., 26, Summer's estranged husband, was arraigned Monday morning on the same charges and also pleaded not guilty to all charges.

The elder and younger Inmans each were indicted on those charges Friday, May, 20.

The case was indicted with capital specifications.

If convicted, the men both could face the death penalty.

2 4 1
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2011, 07:59:15 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2011, 07:29:37 PM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2011, 06:24:38 AM »

Summer Inman died soon after abduction
Thursday, June 9, 2011  03:08 AM

LOGAN DAILY NEWS VIA AP
ATHENS, Ohio — A woman found dead in a septic tank in southeastern Ohio still had her purse on her arm and was killed within 45 minutes of being snatched off a street, an autopsy report said.

The autopsy findings released by the Athens County coroner confirmed a preliminary ruling that Summer Inman, 25, had been strangled. Inman had a “plastic zip tie positioned tightly around” her neck and zip ties around her wrists, according to the medical examiner who conducted the autopsy.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2011/06/09/summer-inman-died-soon-after-abduction.html?sid=101

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2011, 08:15:40 AM »

Ughhhhh...what a horrific death...
dear God..who could do such a thing...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.