March 28, 2024, 10:26:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Former President Bill Clinton Loses Cool  (Read 3130 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: September 22, 2006, 10:08:51 PM »

Former Preseident Bill Clinton Wags his Finger again … This time He Loses his cool over Bin Laden Question

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/22/former-preseident-bill-clinton-wags-his-finger-again-this-time-he-loses-his-cool-over-bin-laden-question/

YouTube strikes again
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 10:39:21 PM »

After viewing the 9-11 movie, and knowing that it was based on facts, Clinton makes me very sad.... once again a politican put their wishes before our safety....

y'all may not like President Bush, but you at least have to admit that you know he is cleaning up the mess created by his father and Clinton.... they left the guys that tried to help us hanging out to dry and now look at where we are....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 11:18:17 PM »

I think because Clinton was so weak on international terror that Bush has possibly been a little more forceful than he may have been just to make up for Clintons mistakes.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 11:38:25 PM »

**DON'T HIT ME**
I love the Clintons. But tonight I saw a very ugly and uncool Bill staring out of my TV.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2006, 11:29:16 AM »

After seeing the Bill Clinton interview on FOX this morning, I have decided that former presidents need to spend more time writing their memoirs and less time defending past practices.  They should just let sleeping dogs lie.  I say this to both parties and will say so were the tables are turned.  No matter what you do you can't win an arguement once you are no longer in office and have no ability to change things. Sometimes it is better to leave things to the pundits.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 08:35:45 PM »

Well, please don't hit me either, but when I saw the interview, and saw that finger of Clinton's coming out again, all I could think of was the pursuasive and forceful way he denied "ever having sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky".
The expression and the blinking were the same.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.