April 26, 2024, 01:27:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465088 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2008, 09:57:57 PM »

Possibly the circumstances she describes have given her a crash course.

I've had violence in my life that caused me to learn a lot more than I wanted to.

Also, my mother didn't graduate from high school, and never worked outside the home after she was married, though she did work before she married.  She wrote in a fine copperplate hand, had a vocabulary many PhD's might envy, and could sit down to dinner at the Ritz and know exactly which fork to use.

There are exceptions to every stereotype.

Hi Janetruth

I didn't mean to sound as if I was stereotyping people. It's just that I work with low-income families (and she says her family was low income). The families our agency's serves have many wonderful qualities, but they are usually not good with spelling and vocabulary. We generally have to use very simplified printed materials when we work with them.

And knowing you so long, I have NO doubt you do great work.  It takes alot of patience and understanding I'm sure.   But Jane does have a point.  Experience is the best education one can get and learn from. 

Now MY vocabulary/spelling sounds bad! What's new while posting!? LOL  Correction in bold

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2008, 09:58:32 PM »

Last Night one of the Monkeys who ....I cant recall Her name...was on the road and had not been on SM for a day or so.. dropped in and

Said something about DIRT being tested from under Casey's Car or around her car .. and compared with the Shovel .. please help remember -it was last night ...

I would have to say the BRA ( its actually called a Boot) is Key to the Sighting with this New Witness ... HOW many People have one of those on their car's today. I have ONE and I think its so cheezy .. its in my trunk. Never was used by the previous owner either. Car is a 98.

But I would think it would hold debris and dirt  within for evidence. Casey would never TAKE it off because she would have to attempt to put that bad boy back on ...and George would have asked WHY did you take it off ...

It is funny that you mentioned the car bra, because I have not seen one on a car in ages!  So I don't think they are that common anymore.

Lisa

Heck, I've never heard of a 'bra' on a car until the past few days!!!! I will have to ask hubby what we call them here.
LOL some of the actually are the brand "Le Bra" and its imprinted into the leather of the "car bra".  My little brother used to love to point out the cars who's "headlights" were exposed due to being "Le Bra"less. 
A lot of cars down here have them during the summer months due to over abundance of misquitos and lovebugs.  Icky pain to get off the front and sometimes if they dry due to the heat of the sun, it can pull your paint off. 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2008, 09:59:21 PM »

I think we do a lot. It's the new media. We brought Aruba to it's knees and do you think they'll ever try that again?

Frankly, I don't think they will.  They aren't out of the woods on that one yet, imo.  I think Marlies case has them really scared of a boycott.  There is power in numbers and determination, imo.

Muffy, your guess is as good as any and to be honest I have no idea what's going to happen next on Aruba. I do know that they are overdue for THEIR NEXT MISSING PERSON by about 9 months... so it will happen again. I just don't see them trying the same ole same ole again... then again I could be wrong - they are 'r00ba after-all.

In all honesty, there is really nothing left to boycott on Aruba. The have hit the skids, hard!

Marlies' case is a little different in some regards - they have Ryan Pieters in jail now for an additional 60 days. So we're not going to let them off this time when they say WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY EVIDENCE SHE WAS DEAD. If you remember, Deetch always said - how do they know Natalee is dead, where is the evidence that leads them to that conclusion. and they never told us what it was. I think we all know Natalee is dead and has been since 5-30-2005, but it's just a game of words to the people of Babylon.

And they have three more people arrested for body disposal. But I will tell you this - they're all a big bunch of numb-nuts down there.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2008, 09:59:47 PM »

My guess is le got his time he saw her and compared them to cell pings and it didn't add up.. I just can't see le writing it off and not looking into it. NG made it sound like they weren't taking it serious anyway..What all do i know

MrsR ~  I know what you mean.  It's hard to "read" LE.  And imo, that's a good thing.  They aren't giving too much away.  LE isn't showing their hand. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2008, 09:59:48 PM »

Me too Dolce!!! I even named my dog after him! My avi is his picture!! They come up with some pretty good stuff too, like maggots that have evidence in them and plant matter that has it's own DNA.
I am sorry I know this is off topic, but your avatar is a dog? What kind? I thought it was a dog, but also thought a camel. PLEASE don't be offended. My dog is my avatar too. I love dogs.

Blue heeler?
[/quote]

Did you all know there is a thread in the monkey lounge called "Four Legged Friends"?  You can post photos and info there.  Dolce posted a great photo of her very cute doggie.  Here is the link: 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=569.80

[/quote]

Thanks! I had no idea!! I just posted his pic in the forum there.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2008, 10:01:04 PM »

I've had violence in my life that caused me to learn a lot more than I wanted to.

Also, my mother didn't graduate from high school, and never worked outside the home after she was married, though she did work before she married.  She wrote in a fine copperplate hand, had a vocabulary many PhD's might envy, and could sit down to dinner at the Ritz and know exactly which fork to use.

Hi Janetruth

I didn't mean to sound as if I was stereotyping people. It's just that I work with low-income families (and she says her family was low income). The families our agency's serves have many wonderful qualities, but they are usually not good with spelling and vocabulary. We generally have to use very simplified printed materials when we work with them.

I do understand your point of view.  Many of the people I got to know sitting waiting in service offices were like that.

I was a low-income single mom for many years, eligible for food stamps for some of them.  My youngest child was born healthy thanks to Medicaid.

I am just saying that I am living proof that that woman could very well be genuine.

Of course, I have been known to be naive on occasion.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2008, 10:02:48 PM »

Scrap Metal Guy Witness
I think what he meant by Well Dressed was This " Guy" was not dressed for Fishing  - He didnt fit the fisherman's role ..lets say.

In the back woods waterways WE do have them in certain areas in Metro D - Traditionally the Fishermen are older, laid back, dressed with a lucky hat and flannel or are even wearing their " plant uniforms" ...escaping from society more than actually fishing .....carry a 40 oz and just want to be left alone.
They surely do not carry a Cell phone.  nope.
I understand what your saying.. I just keep hearing ng stating how detailed his discription was..Well we didn't hear a time or what exactly what he was wearing..I guess i just believe the first witness.. Baseball cap,car with bumper stickers..They even said it was around the same time of the cell phone pings in that area..I know there is a picture of casey and her friends partying and one of them had a straw hat. IDK. I just don't feel good about this tip..JMO
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2008, 10:02:53 PM »

IMO, OCSO has been doing a wonderful job, this victim is being treated very well.  The relatives of Caylee should really be thankful, not all victim's unfortunately are treated in the same manner due to cost & resource considerations, unfortunately, but are they thankful?  NOOOOOOOOOOOO, they are demanding, deceitful & totally disrespectful & imo it is cuz they were banking on this case being treated with much less consideration & resources.  They were wrong.

Even the most hard core of LE that I have met personally, who have seen so much tragedy, are touched & motivated beyond normal when it comes to innocent children, the house of sociopath's didn't anticipate that as they really are only concerned about themselves.  Caylee is blessed with many passionate, hard working & intelligent people working on her behalf, despite her relatives posturing & attempted manipulation to steer them away from what OCSO sees with their knowledgeable eyes & brains.  Now if I can just get them to open it up to the others involved, justice will be brought forward for Caylee for she was abandoned by all her immediate relatives, imo & it seems that OCSO thus far is not pursuing that avenue, hope I'm wrong & they have a big surprise for everybody coming down the pike like a big ole train.  God give them the strength, persistence & wisdom necessary to defeat the evil that is being put in their path.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2008, 10:04:38 PM »

Yo.  Monkeys.  I love doggies too.  I've got five  of them.  Three salukies and two yorkies.  However, we are in the Caylee Anthony thread and have been very OT.  It's okay to add a comment here and there and share, but this is gettin' way too OT.  So please.  Let's get back to Caylee...
 (and ya'll post pics of those doggies in the thread I linked     )
I'm sorry, I am new to this. I just wanted to ask a question. I didn't know there was another place on here that I could ask it and get an answer. I apologize. Caylee is first and foremost on my mind.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2008, 10:04:38 PM »

My guess is le got his time he saw her and compared them to cell pings and it didn't add up.. I just can't see le writing it off and not looking into it. NG made it sound like they weren't taking it serious anyway..What all do i know

MrsR ~  I know what you mean.  It's hard to "read" LE.  And imo, that's a good thing.  They aren't giving too much away.  LE isn't showing their hand. 
Yes!  My Sherrif father keeps reminding me of that.  "Don't get worked up they are only showing a slight fraction of all that they have."  This is all due to having to protect the integrity of the evidence. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2008, 10:05:20 PM »

Thanks! I had no idea!! I just posted his pic in the forum there.
      I'll go take a look! 

Thinking back to some of the missing persons cases I've seen, this one is moving right along.  It may appear it's taking forever, but I think justice is around the corner.  I really hope Caylee can be recovered, so she can be put to rest.  Justice isn't enough. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2008, 10:05:25 PM »

Someone has probable already pointed this out, but the car was already @ Amscot at 7 am that morning when it was abandoned.

I don't see how it can be the same car or the person has the time and date wrong. That's an 11 hour difference and not likely in my opinion.

Rob, I posted this on a Cage back ... Not necessarily to do with the Witness Words - But does have to do with the Sighting of Casey's Car at the Amscot..
This is from a Real Estate site that is Active as of now - Property for sale - Right there where the Amscot Building is.
Tells the Demographics of Traffic Flow within the Cross Streets -Which I find very HIGH
It is a business district area non residential from what I see. So with that we all know that Traffic Never Sleeps ...

-------------------
Someone has Witnessed Something - they just may not know it imo

[/quote]

This is the part I do not understand also, If the car was there at 7 and  it was there all day HUH? LP states she left it there in the morning came back and got and then abandoned it again , none of that make sense to me ..... Can someone check cell phone pings from that day , they confuse me.... If she kept coming back in forth with the car she had to have help
[/quote] bumping Walter
Cell Ping people know ..this stuff .. I cant answer Walters Question  ( sorry W )

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2008, 10:06:28 PM »

I am so sorry about earlier. I had to go babsyit for my cousin and it was unexpected. They had to bring the baby home to put him to bed cuz he was fussing at the wedding rehearsal dinner. I am going to stram Nancy Grace right now.

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2008, 10:09:13 PM »

Hi Janetruth

I do understand your point of view.  Many of the people I got to know sitting waiting in service offices were like that.

I was a low-income single mom for many years, eligible for food stamps for some of them.  My youngest child was born healthy thanks to Medicaid.

I am just saying that I am living proof that that woman could very well be genuine.

I'm glad you and your child have done well, and I agree that Medicaid is a wonderful program. I work with Head Start, and in our area I'm in charge of the services to the parents. Even though many of them do not have a lot of education, they become very successful when they are given a little encouragement. That's the part I like best about my job - seeing how good the families feel when they make things better for themselves.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2008, 10:10:10 PM »

Yo.  Monkeys.  I love doggies too.  I've got five  of them.  Three salukies and two yorkies.  However, we are in the Caylee Anthony thread and have been very OT.  It's okay to add a comment here and there and share, but this is gettin' way too OT.  So please.  Let's get back to Caylee...
 (and ya'll post pics of those doggies in the thread I linked     )
I'm sorry, I am new to this. I just wanted to ask a question. I didn't know there was another place on here that I could ask it and get an answer. I apologize. Caylee is first and foremost on my mind.

joesamas
~  (((hugs)).  It's alright.  A lot of us here have pets and we love them, love them a lot.  Everyone gets OT, including me.     A cage full of monkeys?  It's like herding cats sometimes.       I'm just thinking of the monkeys that are going to come on later and try to read and catch up, and have to go through pages and pages of OT...

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2008, 10:10:16 PM »

Boo please go to the Pets forum..thanks.  Ok back ON TOPIC.   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2008, 10:10:43 PM »

I would like to hear from the driver Jimmy.........
Me Watching NG again ~ I agree O

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2008, 10:11:31 PM »

Does anybody know if KC's family have visited her yet? Any money put in the commisary for her to buy things? I think that says alot, if my daughter were there and I really believed in her, I would be using every minute of that allowed time to be with her and giving my last dime to make sure she had what she needed.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2008, 10:12:15 PM »

Hi Janetruth

I'm glad you and your child have done well, and I agree that Medicaid is a wonderful program. I work with Head Start, and in our area I'm in charge of the services to the parents. Even though many of them do not have a lot of education, they become very successful when they are given a little encouragement. That's the part I like best about my job - seeing how good the families feel when they make things better for themselves.  Very Happy

I know this is OT, and I apologize, but I must brag on the fact that he's the first of my kids to go to college right after high school, like they're supposed to!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: October 17, 2008, 10:12:19 PM »

IMO, OCSO has been doing a wonderful job, this victim is being treated very well.  The relatives of Caylee should really be thankful, not all victim's unfortunately are treated in the same manner due to cost & resource considerations, unfortunately, but are they thankful?  NOOOOOOOOOOOO, they are demanding, deceitful & totally disrespectful & imo it is cuz they were banking on this case being treated with much less consideration & resources.  They were wrong.

Even the most hard core of LE that I have met personally, who have seen so much tragedy, are touched & motivated beyond normal when it comes to innocent children, the house of sociopath's didn't anticipate that as they really are only concerned about themselves.  Caylee is blessed with many passionate, hard working & intelligent people working on her behalf, despite her relatives posturing & attempted manipulation to steer them away from what OCSO sees with their knowledgeable eyes & brains.  Now if I can just get them to open it up to the others involved, justice will be brought forward for Caylee for she was abandoned by all her immediate relatives, imo & it seems that OCSO thus far is not pursuing that avenue, hope I'm wrong & they have a big surprise for everybody coming down the pike like a big ole train.  God give them the strength, persistence & wisdom necessary to defeat the evil that is being put in their path.

I agree with every word of that Altruist. And when Caylee wasn't found and the Nanny couldn't be located it was

and they're still trying to cash-in!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.