April 20, 2024, 05:15:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 464799 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1040 on: October 18, 2008, 09:14:08 PM »

I thought Gale St. John already said that Caylee was dead.

Yeah I'm reading about that now. She sees Caylee by water and some flowers. Ooooooo! Breaking news! Plus the LE and FBI are investigating her for grand theft fraud. Maybe the Anthony's dumped her and got themselves a new psychic, one that would tell them what they want to hear. I can't imagine they are listening to St. John if she is saying Caylee is dead.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1041 on: October 18, 2008, 09:14:37 PM »

I could be wrong about this, but I think prosecutors often file both murder and manslaughter charges so that a jury can have a choice.  In other words, if the jury is reluctant to find for murder, they still have manslaughter as an option.  If only murder is charged and the jury cannot bring themselves to find for murder, they have no option but to acquit.  Filing both charges gives them a chance to find for a lesser crime and thus a lesser sentence than life in prison or the death penalty.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.

They will often give the jurors the option of both on their verdict forms, BUT, it's rare for them to indict for both. At least that's what's been all over the news networks. The talking heads think it's on the table now in hopes that she'll take a deal. I don't think they should be offering her anything. The good news is that I don't think she'd take a deal anyway because then she'd have to take them to the body and she'd have to admit having killed her and it would have to be the truth. If they had the body they would have to be able to prove her story of death by the body evidence. I don't think she knows the truth to save her life. Also, this would cancel any dream she would have of an appeal and she'd have to admit to her parents that she killed Caylee. I don't see it happening.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: October 18, 2008, 09:15:08 PM »

We were right about the psychic when George was talking about Auras around the pictures etc. in his interview.

Caylee Anthoony Missing: Family Hires Psychic Detective Gale St. John
www.postchronicle.com ^ | 08/11/2008 | by Jack Ryan

Posted on Monday, August 11, 2008 3:43:48 PM by Red Badger

New details have emerged in the case of missing Caylee Anthony - The family has now hired a 'psychic detective', Gale St. John, in hopes of finding Caylee.

LOL, notice it isn't Noreen Renier, that's right she has a track record & works with LE free of charge.  Hopefully OCSO got in touch with Noreen Renier, she's who I'd want if it were my family or other loved ones.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: October 18, 2008, 09:16:42 PM »

I could be wrong about this, but I think prosecutors often file both murder and manslaughter charges so that a jury can have a choice.  In other words, if the jury is reluctant to find for murder, they still have manslaughter as an option.  If only murder is charged and the jury cannot bring themselves to find for murder, they have no option but to acquit.  Filing both charges gives them a chance to find for a lesser crime and thus a lesser sentence than life in prison or the death penalty.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.

You are absolutely correct.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1044 on: October 18, 2008, 09:17:00 PM »

We were right about the psychic when George was talking about Auras around the pictures etc. in his interview.

Caylee Anthoony Missing: Family Hires Psychic Detective Gale St. John
www.postchronicle.com ^ | 08/11/2008 | by Jack Ryan

Posted on Monday, August 11, 2008 3:43:48 PM by Red Badger

New details have emerged in the case of missing Caylee Anthony - The family has now hired a 'psychic detective', Gale St. John, in hopes of finding Caylee.

LOL, notice it isn't Noreen Renier, that's right she has a track record & works with LE free of charge.  Hopefully OCSO got in touch with Noreen Renier, she's who I'd want if it were my family or other loved ones.

I've thought of her too. That woman has some talent!

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1045 on: October 18, 2008, 09:18:33 PM »

You are absolutely correct.

A judge can always give the jury the option for lesser includeds.. it does not and usually is not in the indictment. They just give it to the jury as an option for guilt. The judge can also refuse to give the jurors a choice.

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: October 18, 2008, 09:20:26 PM »

Mark Nejames is one of the creepiest people I have ever seen.  Hes like something out of the twilight zone.
he looks like a corpse to me

HaHaHa...I wonder if Anne Rice has contacted him.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1047 on: October 18, 2008, 09:21:08 PM »

I see Murt is recapping Jay Blanchard Park

The one day I was able to volunteer for TES- this is where my team was sent. We spent the day here. There was 2 teams sent to the park that day- in total about 30 people give or take. BTW- the orange ties were to note items of interest- OR- if an area needed to be examined further due to thick brush and/or water levels. Don't have a date for you- but I was there the saturday before they called off the search and water levels were very high.

My thoughts on Jay Blanchard Park

The day I was there- the trails behind the Y were searched very thoroughly as this area was dry. The area behind the trails was difficult to search due to high water & super thick almost quicksand-like mud. But, it was given a pretty good go-over I would say- except for the area on the outer western edges of the wooded area behind the Y. Was very very rough going here- although quite a few of us managed to get back in there- I think it would be a whole new ballgame on dryer land.

The walking/jog path next to this area was also very waterlogged- this is the one area I think she would have disposed of Caylee by taking her in a stroller along this path and then veering off into the woods. I say in a stroller- because I don't know how else she would get her into the park without being noticed. The gates at both ends of the park are locked at night- I think at 8pm (was still light out then) and you cannot get a car through. And the ranger station is right there across from the Y.- Just too many eyes and a busy park and I don't think she is that stupid. (ALTHOUGH- she did borrow a shovel from her neighbor!)

Because of the locked gates at night- it is my thought that Caylee is not in this park. The only one shred of doubt I have that she may be- is - that alternative story told to the bodyguard about Zanaida & Sam in the park. I feel like the only reason she may have told this story is because if she did dispose of Caylee in the park- and she is found there- she can then "explain" why that is.

sorry for rambling- those are my thoughts- hope i got the pic right- thanks Kaasend

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: October 18, 2008, 09:22:51 PM »

I thought Gale St. John already said that Caylee was dead.

Yeah I'm reading about that now. She sees Caylee by water and some flowers. Ooooooo! Breaking news! Plus the LE and FBI are investigating her for grand theft fraud. Maybe the Anthony's dumped her and got themselves a new psychic, one that would tell them what they want to hear. I can't imagine they are listening to St. John if she is saying Caylee is dead.

Ya where in Florida is there not water and flowers...I dont believe in that boloney for one second.  If she was so good then why hasnt she found Caylee and told how she was killed and who helped Casey.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: October 18, 2008, 09:26:08 PM »

Kerry - thanks, excellent photo and description of your search and the area.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: October 18, 2008, 09:27:14 PM »

You know..  would it be all that surprising if Casey was able to obtain the keys to this truck parked at Lee's house? Maybe the roommate was out of town, and Casey "borrowed" it?  Maybe she told the person she was in dire need of wheels and could she pretty please borrow it for a few minutes? 

I find it incredibly odd that Casey was so close to her brother, but he didn't know this entire time where he sister was? That she never stopped by for showers, a quick meal or whatever?  (And as for explaining where Caylee was, well we already know she was good at lying..)

Oh.. somebody on Murt's said earlier than Lee and Mallory are not broken up, and that she is not pregnant.  Not that it matters, I guess. But if it's true, it perhaps clears some things up.

Okay ~ this time I'm 2 hours behind ~ I wonder if Lee *did* possibly know Casey was NOT working . . . . maybe she hung out at his house during the day?  Just trying to figure that out ~ it's driving me nuts ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1051 on: October 18, 2008, 09:30:41 PM »

Kerryjean1 said: Because of the locked gates at night- it is my thought that Caylee is not in this park. The only one shred of doubt I have that she may be- is - that alternative story told to the bodyguard about Zanaida & Sam in the park. I feel like the only reason she may have told this story is because if she did dispose of Caylee in the park- and she is found there- she can then "explain" why that is.

Wait! What bodyguard? Rob or the one inside the house in the beginning? and who is Sam?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1052 on: October 18, 2008, 09:32:46 PM »

I think Mark Nejames' demeanor is like that of a funeral director toward the immediate family
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: October 18, 2008, 09:33:51 PM »

Kerryjean1 said: Because of the locked gates at night- it is my thought that Caylee is not in this park. The only one shred of doubt I have that she may be- is - that alternative story told to the bodyguard about Zanaida & Sam in the park. I feel like the only reason she may have told this story is because if she did dispose of Caylee in the park- and she is found there- she can then "explain" why that is.

Wait! What bodyguard? Rob or the one inside the house in the beginning? and who is Sam?

According to Rob Dick (bodyguard), the guy that works with Leonard Padilla, Casey said that Zanaida and her sister Sam took Caylee in the park.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1054 on: October 18, 2008, 09:34:03 PM »

There was a story told by bodyguard Rob Dick that Zenaida and her sister Sam kidnapped Caylee from Casey at Jay Blanchard park and then they handed her a script to follow. Was on NG a while back

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1055 on: October 18, 2008, 09:39:13 PM »

There was a story told by bodyguard Rob Dick that Zenaida and her sister Sam kidnapped Caylee from Casey at Jay Blanchard park and then they handed her a script to follow. Was on NG a while back

I think that was story number 3 of 128
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1056 on: October 18, 2008, 09:40:13 PM »

I'm watching Murts video from today and seeing those alligators really bothers me just thinking one of them could have gotten baby caylee Sad 

Did someone quote a while back that alligators are not particial to "deceased" flesh?

Alligators will eat mammals, and any other animal they can find at the water’s edge. When they capture something, they take it under water and drown it. Often they will take the dead animal and hide it along the edge of the water (like under a log). Then, when the flesh is rotten, they can easily pull it apart and eat it. So yes, they will eat rotten flesh. Alligators don't usually venture far from water for their food, and are not likely to uncover something that been buried. However, other animals will, and that's what's going to be the hindrance with recovery. It's these animals, that could could carry parts of a body away from the original site. And they can do so over a pretty large area.

Have you ever seen a large Raccoon dead on the side of the road? It doesn't take long before there is no sign of that Raccoon ever being there.

I've done many recoveries in the the jungles, and if we didn't get there quickly enough.......

Lets just hope Casey wasn't too lazy, and dug a very deep hole.

Chuck
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: October 18, 2008, 09:40:47 PM »

Goodnight Monkey friends! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: October 18, 2008, 09:41:43 PM »

Maybe they charged high because it can come down lower. It can't go up.
I read the indictment, it is pretty broad based and covers alot of bases.
Maybe they will put a deal on the table when it gets closer to ae actual trial date.
One that would be a trade off for disclosure for lesser charges.
Gale St. John is a fraud in my books.
I have been reading here and the newer people here are so articulate.
Why do some people ( us ) have so much empathy for others and some people don't ?   
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1059 on: October 18, 2008, 09:42:28 PM »

Someone asked for a picture of Will Waters, don't remember where I found it, sorry.

Someone said earlier that Will Water's visited Casey in jail.....but I don't think he did.
I have that in my notes but now can't verify it.  Thank you.
~Guideposts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.