April 24, 2024, 01:34:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465002 times)
simy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1060 on: October 18, 2008, 09:53:15 PM »

Gale is on a chat line right now and she says she is not working with the Anthony family. This rumor is untrue
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1061 on: October 18, 2008, 09:55:05 PM »

HELLO...Thankyou for wellcoming me here.  I  love your cattle dog, His names not Bluey by any chance is it.. Its just that here in Australia Nearly everone who owns a Blue Healer (cattle dog ) names them Bluey..I  have been ready up on this this case of the missing little girl Caylee Marie Anthony. i just cant get my head around the fact that a mother could do this to her child.  ::MonkeyNoNo::The question is Why.....

Welcome sand and all the new monkeys!

Casey had Amy's key. It wouldn't have surprised me that she swiped people's keys and made copies, so she could come and go at their places when she needed someplace to go or use their vehicles.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1062 on: October 18, 2008, 09:57:39 PM »

Why do some people ( us ) have so much empathy for others and some people don't ?   

I am definitely not a psychologist- but I have read that some are born with an ability to empathize, and some are not. I don't believe in this theory. I believe most all of us are born with that ability- but like any other trait it has to be nurtured from early on. They say that it is imperative that the brain be exposed at some level to most things desired to be learned by the age of 5. I feel that empathy is probably one of these things. If parents don't teach the golden rule to their children and let them stomp about at will without repercussions- the importance of the ability to empathize falls by the wayside.

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1063 on: October 18, 2008, 09:58:01 PM »

I'm watching Murts video from today and seeing those alligators really bothers me just thinking one of them could have gotten baby caylee Sad 

Did someone quote a while back that alligators are not particial to "deceased" flesh?

Alligators will eat mammals, and any other animal they can find at the water’s edge. When they capture something, they take it under water and drown it. Often they will take the dead animal and hide it along the edge of the water (like under a log). Then, when the flesh is rotten, they can easily pull it apart and eat it. So yes, they will eat rotten flesh. Alligators don't usually venture far from water for their food, and are not likely to uncover something that been buried. However, other animals will, and that's what's going to be the hindrance with recovery. It's these animals, that could could carry parts of a body away from the original site. And they can do so over a pretty large area.

Have you ever seen a large Raccoon dead on the side of the road? It doesn't take long before there is no sign of that Raccoon ever being there.

I've done many recoveries in the the jungles, and if we didn't get there quickly enough.......

Lets just hope Casey wasn't too lazy, and dug a very deep hole.

Chuck

Thanks for the info Colt.

Any new news on GA?  For the record, I am interested on what you have to say without qualification.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1064 on: October 18, 2008, 09:58:55 PM »

I'm watching Murts video from today and seeing those alligators really bothers me just thinking one of them could have gotten baby caylee Sad 

Did someone quote a while back that alligators are not particial to "deceased" flesh?

I think I did hear that, I live here in Fl and have seen my share of gators but still it bothers me. I am so scared of those mean things

http://www.american-alligator.com/Diet.html

Good site about what gators will eat.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: October 18, 2008, 09:59:19 PM »

Someone is looking to start a foundation for their donations: 

http://fic.sunbiz.org/pdf/417002D4.pdf

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: October 18, 2008, 10:00:17 PM »

Someone asked for a picture of Will Waters, don't remember where I found it, sorry.

Someone said earlier that Will Water's visited Casey in jail.....but I don't think he did.
I have that in my notes but now can't verify it.  Thank you.
~Guideposts
will walters on casey's jail visite log.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_visitation_log.pdf
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1067 on: October 18, 2008, 10:01:44 PM »

How the He** did you find that Klaas?
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1068 on: October 18, 2008, 10:02:16 PM »

I think I did hear that, I live here in Fl and have seen my share of gators but still it bothers me. I am so scared of those mean things

http://www.american-alligator.com/Diet.html

Good site about what gators will eat.

thank you Karen for the great site.
and Welcome new monkeys!!

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: October 18, 2008, 10:02:41 PM »

Maybe they charged high because it can come down lower. It can't go up.
I read the indictment, it is pretty broad based and covers alot of bases.
Maybe they will put a deal on the table when it gets closer to ae actual trial date.
One that would be a trade off for disclosure for lesser charges.
Gale St. John is a fraud in my books.
I have been reading here and the newer people here are so articulate.
Why do some people ( us ) have so much empathy for others and some people don't ?

Well, if you're speaking about me as one of those that has no empathy for CA & GA, it's because my theory differs probably vastly from yours & part of that reason may be because I (older woman of just under 53) have been following horrible murders since the Sharon Tate murder by Charles Manson & followers & have seen depravity of inconceivable origins & this is a horrible tragedy of an innocent beyond inconceivable origins, that's approximately 40 years.  Not every case that I have personally followed or read up on have I had such confidence in my gut feelings, but the ones that I have right out of the gate, I haven't been wrong yet, that may change, I know that but IMO, within the first 30 days of this announced crime, the actions & words of CA & GA have been very telling to me & actually it became more sinister once another poster at a chat room pointed out some of the details that I needed to take another look at, I did & they were right, I thought the involvement occurred on or after 7/15 but it was after 6/15 or 6/16 & in my mind it is now logical & makes sense because it is very deprived, evil & yes involves fraud as well.

You may be right, I just don't see it.  There is no disrespect, just differing opinions.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: October 18, 2008, 10:03:34 PM »

Steel Monkey - someone posted the link on the front page of SM 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: October 18, 2008, 10:04:38 PM »

I am definitely not a psychologist- but I have read that some are born with an ability to empathize, and some are not. I don't believe in this theory. I believe most all of us are born with that ability- but like any other trait it has to be nurtured from early on. They say that it is imperative that the brain be exposed at some level to most things desired to be learned by the age of 5. I feel that empathy is probably one of these things. If parents don't teach the golden rule to their children and let them stomp about at will without repercussions- the importance of the ability to empathize falls by the wayside.
TY
I know I watched a program on Dr. Phil where a girl about nine was on with her parents and they were concerned as the girl had no regard for any one else and she would do things in a deliberate fashion to hurt others. They were concerned as it was well, scary. They were told to do some work, mostly writing and trying to get her to see the consequences of her actions from the point of view of the other person .
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1072 on: October 18, 2008, 10:06:24 PM »

Maybe they charged high because it can come down lower. It can't go up.
I read the indictment, it is pretty broad based and covers alot of bases.
Maybe they will put a deal on the table when it gets closer to ae actual trial date.
One that would be a trade off for disclosure for lesser charges.
Gale St. John is a fraud in my books.
I have been reading here and the newer people here are so articulate.

Well, if you're speaking about me as one of those that has no empathy for CA & GA, it's because my theory differs probably vastly from yours & part of that reason may be because I (older woman of just under 53) have been following horrible murders since the Sharon Tate murder by Charles Manson & followers & have seen depravity of inconceivable origins & this is a horrible tragedy of an innocent beyond inconceivable origins, that's approximately 40 years.  Not every case that I have personally followed or read up on have I had such confidence in my gut feelings, but the ones that I have right out of the gate, I haven't been wrong yet, that may change, I know that but IMO, within the first 30 days of this announced crime, the actions & words of CA & GA have been very telling to me & actually it became more sinister once another poster at a chat room pointed out some of the details that I needed to take another look at, I did & they were right, I thought the involvement occurred on or after 7/15 but it was after 6/15 or 6/16 & in my mind it is now logical & makes sense because it is very deprived, evil & yes involves fraud as well.

You may be right, I just don't see it.  There is no disrespect, just differing opinions.

Altruist - Charlie Manson???  I did'nt think anyone was as old as I am.  That trail left me riveted to the news.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: October 18, 2008, 10:08:00 PM »

Good evening all, and a warm welcome to the new monkeys!

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: October 18, 2008, 10:09:28 PM »

They just never give up do they!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1075 on: October 18, 2008, 10:10:38 PM »

Mark Nejames is one of the creepiest people I have ever seen.  Hes like something out of the twilight zone.
he looks like a corpse to me

The sad thing is that Klaas didn't have to do anything to make him look that way.  Does he wear eyeliner?
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1076 on: October 18, 2008, 10:11:19 PM »

Care to Muse on who that might be?   Sounds like an "Internet.com" kind of application to me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: October 18, 2008, 10:12:13 PM »

Mark Nejames is one of the creepiest people I have ever seen.  Hes like something out of the twilight zone.
he looks like a corpse to me

The sad thing is that Klaas didn't have to do anything to make him look that way.  Does he wear eyeliner?

You're exactly right, all I did was insert his untouched face.  Looks like he wears eyeliner to me. 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: October 18, 2008, 10:12:30 PM »

I had alot of sympathy for Anthonys in the beginning until they starting flapping their mouths and the lies started pouring out.  Now I hope they rot in hell with their daughter.  They are ruining it for people with missing children in the future. 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: October 18, 2008, 10:13:58 PM »

Care to Muse on who that might be?   Sounds like an "Internet.com" kind of application to me.

This is what what posted on the front page of SM.  It was also posted on the Topix forum.  I'm sure if it's true we'll find out for sure soon enough.

Mary Boger wrote:

What’s with this foundation Cindy Anthony
filed papers for 10/14.

Oct 18, 7:47 PM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.