March 28, 2024, 08:26:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 463572 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: October 18, 2008, 11:17:33 PM »

I think that the candy was around due to it being Halloween.  Rollin on X you are very lovey, almost like a drunken daze of feel good.  You hang all over everyone, kiss, hug them as if they are your "lover".  In these photos everyone is sitting up, standing, posing, or dancing.  With X your body feels like a limp noodle and your feeling sensors are on overload...these pics from the party IMO do not show Casey on X.  Vitamin C chewables are the "candy" of choice when rollin.  Also, these days X is not as common as it once was due to how they are cutting it.  Xanny-bars are popular for snorting though and are very easy to come by, not to mention cheap.

Wow, I'm way behind on drug education.  What on earth is a Xanny-bar ?   Xannny = xanax?  But you don't snort xanax do you ? 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: October 18, 2008, 11:17:49 PM »

Hey guys sorry to be O/T - well sort of - but anyway

Can anyone give me the cliffnotes from the public address out of Las Vegas today around 4 or 5?

They have another person in custody besides the grandfather.  Evidence and money have been retrieved.  They are still looking for another person and still have not found Cole.  They did cancel the amber alert for Cole (does not sound good to me). 

FYI we do have a thread in the Missing Persons forum with more info.
daddysgirl68
Scared Monkey

What the daughter does, the mother did. ~Jewish P

« Reply #1142 on: October 18, 2008, 11:19:07 PM »

I think Mark Nejames' demeanor is like that of a funeral director toward the immediate family

I totally agree.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1143 on: October 18, 2008, 11:19:20 PM »

I agree about the Halloween and candy - I had no idea about the Lil Wayne Suckers.
The symptoms of using X is more so where I was going.
The  possible drug dealing with Annie and her other friends. The times that Tony said she was sweating and etc.. sleep issues. Not to mention her lack their of emotions and how she is so different in her party photos.
I know its a very common drug used at Bars around here. One of my relatives is a Bartender and she says it as available as pack of smokes within the bar she works. 
I think that the candy was around due to it being Halloween.  Rollin on X you are very lovey, almost like a drunken daze of feel good.  You hang all over everyone, kiss, hug them as if they are your "lover".  In these photos everyone is sitting up, standing, posing, or dancing.  With X your body feels like a limp noodle and your feeling sensors are on overload...these pics from the party IMO do not show Casey on X.  Vitamin C chewables are the "candy" of choice when rollin.  Also, these days X is not as common as it once was due to how they are cutting it.  Xanny-bars are popular for snorting though and are very easy to come by, not to mention cheap.

And you know this Dolce because??????....  Just kidding!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: October 18, 2008, 11:19:31 PM »

It doesn't seem like anything can be done about them profiting on their grandaughter's death.  The Anthony's have to be first family of a missing child to do this!  Look at Beth Holloway, Donna Whitson, and John Walsh, these people sought out help and searched and did what they could to make sure their nightmare could never happen to another family!  What have the Anthony's done?  Play for the camera, lie, obfuscate, and collect money.  Have you ever heard of another missing child family doing this?  The only thing Caylee means to the Anthony's now is a paycheck and it sickens me!

Lisa

My only hope is OCSO.  It makes you sick because they are sickening & no we have never seen this opportunistic behavior accept by murderer's.  We have seen supportive family members but this level of depravity, no.  They are warped & disgusting beyond human dimensions, they are subhuman, imo.  Love, no I don't think any of them have it in em, they have false pride, greed & depravity that is inconceivable.

OCSO GO GET EM.  PLEASE.  THIS SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: October 18, 2008, 11:19:59 PM »

Baez might be putting them up to this to get money for Caseys defense.  They dont deserve one penny for her, she has done nothing to help LE except to lie and send them on a wild goose chase.  She should be billed for LEs wasted time.

Ah, wasn't there a missing "bride" from Missouri who was charged with all of the LE funds searching for her???

Yes, I recall that. And thats true. I remember seeing her mowing grass at municipal grounds as part of her community service. I don't recall how much money she was fined though.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1146 on: October 18, 2008, 11:20:24 PM »

Wow, I'm way behind on drug education.  What on earth is a Xanny-bar ?   Xannny = xanax?  But you don't snort xanax do you ? 
Yes a xannybar is Xanax.  If you crush the pills and then snort them its a much faster high.  I have never personally snorted or taken xannybars, my college roommates used to though.  I have only rolled twice, and swore I would never do it again after the second time. (This was back in college from 17-21).  I am a little older now.  Smile

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1147 on: October 18, 2008, 11:21:09 PM »

Hey guys sorry to be O/T - well sort of - but anyway

Can anyone give me the cliffnotes from the public address out of Las Vegas today around 4 or 5?

They have another person in custody besides the grandfather.  Evidence and money have been retrieved.  They are still looking for another person and still have not found Cole.  They did cancel the amber alert for Cole (does not sound good to me). 

FYI we do have a thread in the Missing Persons forum with more info.
Thanks Klaas I will venture that way as well.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1148 on: October 18, 2008, 11:22:14 PM »

I agree about the Halloween and candy - I had no idea about the Lil Wayne Suckers.
The  possible drug dealing with Annie and her other friends. The times that Tony said she was sweating and etc.. sleep issues. Not to mention her lack their of emotions and how she is so different in her party photos.
I know its a very common drug used at Bars around here. One of my relatives is a Bartender and she says it as available as pack of smokes within the bar she works. 

I will be honest Steel, I was stupid and did it back in college.  Shrooms were big too...ick!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: October 18, 2008, 11:23:08 PM »

I think Mark Nejames' demeanor is like that of a funeral director toward the immediate family

I totally agree.

Yeah, I thought this observation was right on also!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: October 18, 2008, 11:23:13 PM »

I'm watching Murts video from today and seeing those alligators really bothers me just thinking one of them could have gotten baby caylee Sad 

Did someone quote a while back that alligators are not particial to "deceased" flesh?

Alligators will eat mammals, and any other animal they can find at the water’s edge. When they capture something, they take it under water and drown it. Often they will take the dead animal and hide it along the edge of the water (like under a log). Then, when the flesh is rotten, they can easily pull it apart and eat it. So yes, they will eat rotten flesh. Alligators don't usually venture far from water for their food, and are not likely to uncover something that been buried. However, other animals will, and that's what's going to be the hindrance with recovery. It's these animals, that could could carry parts of a body away from the original site. And they can do so over a pretty large area.

Have you ever seen a large Raccoon dead on the side of the road? It doesn't take long before there is no sign of that Raccoon ever being there.

I've done many recoveries in the the jungles, and if we didn't get there quickly enough.......

Lets just hope Casey wasn't too lazy, and dug a very deep hole.

Chuck

I contend that whatever happened to cause Caylee's demise ... whether unintentional or premeditated .... I cannot comprehend a mother or an uncle (if Lee assisted in the coverup) disrespectfully disposing of Caylee's remains.

I believe Caylee may have been placed in a container.  HAS GREAT GRANDMOTHER'S YARD BEEN SEARCHED!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1151 on: October 18, 2008, 11:24:41 PM »

I will be honest Steel, I was stupid and did it back in college.  Shrooms were big too...ick!

I suspec that I am older than you.  Don't get me started on what went on in ninth grade in the 70's
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: October 18, 2008, 11:25:14 PM »

Janet wrote:
I contend that whatever happened to cause Caylee's demise ... whether unintentional or premeditated .... I cannot comprehend a mother or an uncle (if Lee assisted in the coverup) disrespectfully disposing of Caylee's remains.

I believe Caylee may have been placed in a container.  HAS GREAT GRANDMOTHER'S YARD BEEN SEARCHED!!

Janet

Janet - I don't think it has and I wish it were
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1153 on: October 18, 2008, 11:25:17 PM »

Just a thought ... could it be possible that maybe KFN is "pulling out" and the Anthony's need their own "foundation" to continue the madness?  I can't help but think if the Anthonys are doing this on top of KFN ... isn't that kind of like biting the hand that is "feeding" you?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: October 18, 2008, 11:25:34 PM »

Janet asked:

If it has, it has not been publicized. I doubt it has been searched, myself.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: October 18, 2008, 11:26:53 PM »

I suspec that I am older than you.  Don't get me started on what went on in ninth grade in the 70's

Oh dear, ninth grade in the 70's?!?
I was in college in the 70's  LOL

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1156 on: October 18, 2008, 11:27:46 PM »

I am sure  someone already said this but -
That does not look like Cindy's Signature
Here is link that does have Cindy's Signature and Its not the one on that form

copy and paste  " signature is on page 6"

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/viewAttachment.jsp?docName=12814637&id=DOCC12814637.A0&parent=DOCC12814637

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: October 18, 2008, 11:28:02 PM »

H

Justice ... I agree.  For once Tamikosmom is speechless.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: October 18, 2008, 11:28:50 PM »

Janet wrote:

Janet

Janet - I don't think it has and I wish it were

I truly hope LE has searched many places "under the radar" that the public has no knowledge of .... honestly if they haven't ... they already dropped the ball .... IMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1159 on: October 18, 2008, 11:29:18 PM »

H

Justice ... I agree.  For once Tamikosmom is speechless.

Janet

LOL

Sorry I tried to post but got kicked out!!

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.