March 29, 2024, 07:27:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 463606 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1160 on: October 18, 2008, 11:30:00 PM »

I suspec that I am older than you.  Don't get me started on what went on in ninth grade in the 70's
Oh yes you are older than me.  I was not even thought of until close to the mid 80's decade. LOL  College for me ended in 2004. 

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: October 18, 2008, 11:30:11 PM »

Baez might be putting them up to this to get money for Caseys defense.  They dont deserve one penny for her, she has done nothing to help LE except to lie and send them on a wild goose chase.  She should be billed for LEs wasted time.

Ah, wasn't there a missing "bride" from Missouri who was charged with all of the LE funds searching for her???

Don't know what state she was from but yes, her family ponied up just over I think it $30,000 to the county or city, but it wasn't the total cost, that's for sure.  There was either a book or movie royalties that she didn't get, the ex fiance got to keep it all.  She was a disgrace.  She came from an above middle class background, another one who was not raised with any values.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: October 18, 2008, 11:30:26 PM »

Yes a xannybar is Xanax.  If you crush the pills and then snort them its a much faster high.  I have never personally snorted or taken xannybars, my college roommates used to though.  I have only rolled twice, and swore I would never do it again after the second time. (This was back in college from 17-21).  I am a little older now.  Smile

I had no idea you could get high on xanax, I was totally confused by Casey's text message about getting some xanax from Annie I think it was, and having a great time on it.   I've taken one little chip of a xanax pill and slept mighty good for a solid 10 hours.  I can't imagine snorting pills or bars of it, I probably wouldn't wake up for a week. Since you're having twins, you can't be very old !

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: October 18, 2008, 11:30:29 PM »

Just a thought ... could it be possible that maybe KFN is "pulling out" and the Anthony's need their own "foundation" to continue the madness?  I can't help but think if the Anthonys are doing this on top of KFN ... isn't that kind of like biting the hand that is "feeding" you?

I think it's more a way for the Anthonys to put money made from TV interview, books, movies, etc in.  Cindy as  a board member would receive a salary from the Foundation.
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1164 on: October 18, 2008, 11:31:02 PM »

And you know this Dolce because??????....  Just kidding!
[/quote]
I will be honest Steel, I was stupid and did it back in college.  Shrooms were big too...ick!
[/quote]

I suspec that I am older than you.  Don't get me started on what went on in ninth grade in the 70's
[/quote]

I think I am just going to plead the 5th on the 70's....safer that way.

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1165 on: October 18, 2008, 11:32:03 PM »

I agree about the Halloween and candy - I had no idea about the Lil Wayne Suckers.
The symptoms of using X is more so where I was going.
The  possible drug dealing with Annie and her other friends. The times that Tony said she was sweating and etc.. sleep issues. Not to mention her lack their of emotions and how she is so different in her party photos.
I know its a very common drug used at Bars around here. One of my relatives is a Bartender and she says it as available as pack of smokes within the bar she works. 
I think that the candy was around due to it being Halloween.  Rollin on X you are very lovey, almost like a drunken daze of feel good.  You hang all over everyone, kiss, hug them as if they are your "lover".  In these photos everyone is sitting up, standing, posing, or dancing.  With X your body feels like a limp noodle and your feeling sensors are on overload...these pics from the party IMO do not show Casey on X.  Vitamin C chewables are the "candy" of choice when rollin.  Also, these days X is not as common as it once was due to how they are cutting it.  Xanny-bars are popular for snorting though and are very easy to come by, not to mention cheap.

And you know this Dolce because??????....  Just kidding!
I will be honest Steel, I was stupid and did it back in college.  Shrooms were big too...ick!

I remember those days! 9th grade for me was in 1968.  Those were the days.........
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1166 on: October 18, 2008, 11:32:03 PM »

Rob- yes it is sickening. 

yes it is Klaas.. too bad I've been around the block too many times or I would throw a first class rant. I'm just unshockable.

This is a record for fastest foundation set up.

ROB- tell us what you are thinking.  I am looking for a first class rant.

ok mytime -

it's pretty darn obvious to me that these money grubbers have been setting up the levers and switches to make a major haul since this case broke open.

Selling donated items, paypal accounts, cash in envelopes, cash in jars, trust funds, trust funds closed, trust funds reopened, and now the grand daddy of them all - THE FOUNDATION.

And they tossed the donated stuff animals because they were on NO VALUE.

This what happens when your sense of worth and reality get warped. There is no desire for the real things that matter in life - love, companionship, desire to do the right thing even when no one is looking... etc..everything becomes greed and money.

when your world view is like that - you are on a bullet train to hell.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: October 18, 2008, 11:32:34 PM »

Just a thought ... could it be possible that maybe KFN is "pulling out" and the Anthony's need their own "foundation" to continue the madness?  I can't help but think if the Anthonys are doing this on top of KFN ... isn't that kind of like biting the hand that is "feeding" you?

I think it's more a way for the Anthonys to put money made from TV interview, books, movies, etc in.  Cindy as  a board member would receive a salary from the Foundation.

Silly me ... and I always thought a "foundation" had a "cause" ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1168 on: October 18, 2008, 11:32:40 PM »

H

Justice ... I agree.  For once Tamikosmom is speechless.

Janet

LOL

Sorry I tried to post but got kicked out!!

Welcome Justice0!  You have not been kicked out.  Maybe mis-posted is all.  Please share your thoughts and try again 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: October 18, 2008, 11:33:12 PM »

yes it is Klaas.. too bad I've been around the block too many times or I would throw a first class rant. I'm just unshockable.

I wondered a good # of threads back too Rob, is this a record for Garrison involvement as well?  Thought you being the President of the fan club & all you would be the best source to provide me with that info, too.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1170 on: October 18, 2008, 11:33:58 PM »

I forgot

I found a better picture of Annie in the Shamrock Hat 
Someone was asking in the last Cage if there were any other Photos
I think this one is better, is a bit clearer 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1171 on: October 18, 2008, 11:34:45 PM »

Yes a xannybar is Xanax.  If you crush the pills and then snort them its a much faster high.  I have never personally snorted or taken xannybars, my college roommates used to though.  I have only rolled twice, and swore I would never do it again after the second time. (This was back in college from 17-21).  I am a little older now.  Smile

I had no idea you could get high on xanax, I was totally confused by Casey's text message about getting some xanax from Annie I think it was, and having a great time on it.   I've taken one little chip of a xanax pill and slept mighty good for a solid 10 hours.  I can't imagine snorting pills or bars of it, I probably wouldn't wake up for a week. Since you're having twins, you can't be very old !
A xannybar is an entire xanax pill.  Chased by a beer or hard liquor its a "feel good" sort of deal.  However, you do often times wake up not knowing what the heck happened a few hours prior.  Not like a date rape drug, but it does get you the "high".  That along with shroom kool-aid..ick!  Trippin on a friday night was common.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: October 18, 2008, 11:35:29 PM »

ROB SAYS ...

I still think there was MORE in those bags then stuffed animals that smelled like smoke! 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1173 on: October 18, 2008, 11:35:36 PM »

Okay Budsgirl, since we are talking about drug days, how did you take a "little chip" of xanax?  I've taken a little "hit" of hash along the way!!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: October 18, 2008, 11:36:21 PM »

H

Justice ... I agree.  For once Tamikosmom is speechless.

Janet

LOL

Sorry I tried to post but got kicked out!!

I had that happen today while attempting to edit my post prior to submitting.  I had spent 15 minutes locating my backup guotes and ... "poof".  I checked the thread hoping that my post had gone throught but ... nothing.

Justice ... give it another go but ... copy you post prior to submitting.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1175 on: October 18, 2008, 11:37:05 PM »

ok mytime -

it's pretty darn obvious to me that these money grubbers have been setting up the levers and switches to make a major haul since this case broke open.

Selling donated items, paypal accounts, cash in envelopes, cash in jars, trust funds, trust funds closed, trust funds reopened, and now the grand daddy of them all - THE FOUNDATION.

This what happens when your sense of worth and reality get warped. There is no desire for the real things that matter in life - love, companionship, desire to do the right thing even when no one is looking... etc..everything becomes greed and money.

That is a very key point and I hope that the prosecution calls each one of the Anthony's out on that during trial.  Reasonable doubt my little white a$$.  You do not throw toys away if you have hope that your grandchild is still alive.  BULLCRAP!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1176 on: October 18, 2008, 11:37:55 PM »

ok mytime -

Thanks Rob.   I embarrassed to say that I can still be very naive!!!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: October 18, 2008, 11:38:24 PM »

Casey says She Left Her Daughter In Park
Last Edited: Saturday, 06 Sep 2008, 7:59 AM EDT
Created: Friday, 05 Sep 2008, 9:53 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public story that has been most often attributed to Casey Anthony concerning the disappearance of her daughter Caylee may not be the same one she is telling privately.

According to the man who drove Casey Anthony around during the time she was first released on bond said Friday that Casey told him she left three year old Caylee with her babysitter at Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

Rob Dick is a bounty hunter who took Casey Anthony to and from her parent’s home in East Orange County to the jail for appointments and her attorney’s office in Kissimmee. 

Dick said that Casey was very talkative during the rides and spoke of her missing daughter in the present tense. And even though he wasn’t allowed to ask her any questions about the case, she gave him several names she said were involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

“She would try to, you know, give me leads and things to look into,” he said. “A lot of confirming of her story that she gave police.”

Dick also said that Casey never really showed any emotion.

“There was no crying,” he said. “There was no frustration other than the fact it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere. She was telling a story and nobody was believing her.”

Caylee Anthony has been missing since the middle of June. Casey didn’t report her disappearance until July.

According to investigators the story she told them, and the one most often quoted in the media, was that she left Casey with a babysitter named Zanida Fernandez -Gonzalez at an apartment in Orange County. But when investigators went to the apartment, no one by the name lived there. Shortly after Casey was arrested and charged with child neglect making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Investigators eventually did find a woman matching the name who had visited the apartment Casey named, but she said she didn’t know Casey Anthony or the child.

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities.   

Early in the investigation, Sheriff’s department investigators repeatedly said that Casey was a habitual liar and had told them numerous mistruths and the original story concerning the apartment.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7372388&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

That little glimmer of truth that KC emits from that rotten mouth I believe to be the "original script provided KC by CA/(GA going along)", to enable the financial opportunities they believe they are entitled to.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1178 on: October 18, 2008, 11:38:46 PM »

ROB SAYS ...

I still think there was MORE in those bags then stuffed animals that smelled like smoke! 
I remember " Lee" being so Smug about that. On Camera he was just So UGGGH

Our Family doesnt Smoke and the Smell on the donated clothing and Stuffed Animals .... were are going to throw them away..........
Hmm ever think to Donate them to another Charity " Lee"

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1179 on: October 18, 2008, 11:39:22 PM »

ok mytime -

Rob, you are all world in my book.  BUT...I cannot get around the A's being that smart.  Stupidly grabbing for cash perhaps.  But we are not all fools....ARE WE??????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.