April 26, 2024, 05:23:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465121 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2008, 10:16:14 PM »

Does anybody know if KC's family have visited her yet? Any money put in the commisary for her to buy things? I think that says alot, if my daughter were there and I really believed in her, I would be using every minute of that allowed time to be with her and giving my last dime to make sure she had what she needed.

No visitors other than Baez and his associate. KC has restricted visitors to her mother, father and brother only.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: October 17, 2008, 10:16:59 PM »

Does anybody know if KC's family have visited her yet? Any money put in the commisary for her to buy things? I think that says alot, if my daughter were there and I really believed in her, I would be using every minute of that allowed time to be with her and giving my last dime to make sure she had what she needed.

IMO They are all about the money not kc or caylee .... JMO , also i think as soon as she realizes she is not going to be show live at the courthouse that much and it is not goingt obe all about her and just the search for caylee and justice for caylee she might just start running her mouth... Niaz put in a written plea , it must already be sinking in she is in hot water

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #122 on: October 17, 2008, 10:18:13 PM »

Yo.  Monkeys.  I love doggies too.  I've got five  of them.  Three salukies and two yorkies.  However, we are in the Caylee Anthony thread and have been very OT.  It's okay to add a comment here and there and share, but this is gettin' way too OT.  So please.  Let's get back to Caylee...
 (and ya'll post pics of those doggies in the thread I linked     )
I'm sorry, I am new to this. I just wanted to ask a question. I didn't know there was another place on here that I could ask it and get an answer. I apologize. Caylee is first and foremost on my mind.

joesamas
~  (((hugs)).  It's alright.  A lot of us here have pets and we love them, love them a lot.  Everyone gets OT, including me.     A cage full of monkeys?  It's like herding cats sometimes.       I'm just thinking of the monkeys that are going to come on later and try to read and catch up, and have to go through pages and pages of OT...
I understand. Sorry for being off topic. Never again, promise 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #123 on: October 17, 2008, 10:18:14 PM »

Murt just came online with NG in the background.  I can't wait to see his webcast during his search of interest tomorrow.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2008, 10:18:27 PM »

According to Tim Miller ...

NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

JUNIOR - THE LANDFILL WITNESS

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Latest in Natalee Holloway Investigation
Aired July 29, 2005 - 21:00   ET

ROWLANDS: What is -- you've obviously talked to this young man. Is he credible?

MILLER: I -- I don't think he has anything to gain, for number one. I think he truly does fear. I think, you know, he's stuck to a story. He -- you know, I talked to the police commissioner this morning. The Police Commissioner says, you know, he's not one of the guys you'd probably want to hire to go to work for you or something like that, but he's sticking to that story. And we've interviewed him. We sent the FBI out there, you know, and no matter what his mental condition is or his IQ is, a lot of times, it's these type of people that see something that help solve cases. 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/lkl.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2008, 10:19:19 PM »

Was said that Baez was her only Visitor so far ..that was ( I may be wrong late last night)
I wont say who  - but I had a person in my life that was put in jail. AND
This person had a choice that they could EAT prison  dining food that is Cafeteria Style .. Yummm or prison food transplanted to your private room Smile brought by a Correctional Officer depending on your inmate status..  OR  you could have what was a Credit System.  You have a Banked Account of Cash within your Name and you are able to use that account money for Food off a private cart that is available ...to inmates. Which held such items as Junk food and other types of brand name consumable food items and drinks. Which then allows you to feed yourself and not eat White, Green, Brown  Matter served on a traditional prison tray ..... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: October 17, 2008, 10:19:53 PM »

Can you imagine being 22 years old and being in jail the rest of your life.  We are only promised 70 years in the Bible but now people are living longer and longer.  I can't imagine. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: October 17, 2008, 10:20:56 PM »

Possibly the circumstances she describes have given her a crash course.

I've had violence in my life that caused me to learn a lot more than I wanted to.

Also, my mother didn't graduate from high school, and never worked outside the home after she was married, though she did work before she married.  She wrote in a fine copperplate hand, had a vocabulary many PhD's might envy, and could sit down to dinner at the Ritz and know exactly which fork to use.

There are exceptions to every stereotype.

Hi Janetruth

I didn't mean to sound as if I was stereotyping people. It's just that I work with low-income families (and she says her family was low income). The families our agency's serves have many wonderful qualities, but they are usually not good with spelling and vocabulary. We generally have to use very simplified printed materials when we work with them.

I do understand your point of view.  Many of the people I got to know sitting waiting in service offices were like that.

I was a low-income single mom for many years, eligible for food stamps for some of them.  My youngest child was born healthy thanks to Medicaid.

I am just saying that I am living proof that that woman could very well be genuine.

Of course, I have been known to be naive on occasion.

I'm glad you and your child have done well, and I agree that Medicaid is a wonderful program. I work with Head Start, and in our area I'm in charge of the services to the parents. Even though many of them do not have a lot of education, they become very successful when they are given a little encouragement. That's the part I like best about my job - seeing how good the families feel when they make things better for themselves.  Very Happy

I know this is OT, and I apologize, but I must brag on the fact that he's the first of my kids to go to college right after high school, like they're supposed to!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: October 17, 2008, 10:21:48 PM »

NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

CNN LARRY KING LIVE

MILLER: I -- I don't think he has anything to gain, for number one. I think he truly does fear. I think, you know, he's stuck to a story. He -- you know, I talked to the police commissioner this morning. The Police Commissioner says, you know, he's not one of the guys you'd probably want to hire to go to work for you or something like that, but he's sticking to that story. And we've interviewed him. We sent the FBI out there, you know, and no matter what his mental condition is or his IQ is, a lot of times, it's these type of people that see something that help solve cases. 

Hi Janet... hey did I ever tell you the landfill's witnesses nickname? I don't remember ever telling you...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 17, 2008, 10:25:16 PM »

Okay.  I'm gonna hold you to that, until next time. 

N
o visitors other than Baez and his associate. KC has restricted visitors to her mother, father and brother only.

The judge must have placed these restrictions, right?  I wonder if/when Lee comes to visit, if he is all out of high fives?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: October 17, 2008, 10:26:21 PM »

I know this is OT, and I apologize, but I must brag on the fact that he's the first of my kids to go to college right after high school, like they're supposed to!

Congrats to both of you!

I Stand With The Girl
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #131 on: October 17, 2008, 10:27:10 PM »

Can you imagine being 22 years old and being in jail the rest of your life.  We are only promised 70 years in the Bible but now people are living longer and longer.  I can't imagine. 

It' really sad.  I think that the only wise decision Casey made in her whole life was to realize she was not cut out for motherhood.  I cannot understand how Cindy could have kept her from adopting out Caylee.  It is like that decision put forth the chain of events that led to Caylee's death.  I just keep thinking to myself how different things would be had Caylee been placed with a loving family. Sad

Lisa
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: October 17, 2008, 10:27:18 PM »

A-1, I can't imagine either.  Day in, day out, the rest of your life.  Same routine. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #133 on: October 17, 2008, 10:28:31 PM »

No it is Unimaginable  - and thats why I am so Confused that CASEY of all People - who is the focus of her own Life - was willing to do something to PUT herself behind bars and or a Death Sentence by injection.
I understand she is not normal and is wack but ..........

I tell you what Always " Having" to go as a support person to a County Jail is BAD ..its Scary ..Nasty .. to someone that has never been in such a atmosphere *(me) and having to go on a regular basis is MIND Bending. The Sounds inside alone are enough to make your brain melt, let alone what you SEE with your own eyes. And then after you leave you want to dip your body in Bleach! Thats a County Jail  - NOT a Prison. oooooooo No Way.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: October 17, 2008, 10:28:47 PM »

NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

CNN LARRY KING LIVE

Hey Janet!!!
Did you find our UPS guys or did they get away darn it!! lol
What am I missing? Had a week like you would not believe and am 2 days behind I think. Is this in reference to the new witness and can you fill me in?

ps...I am a Real Estate BROKER now!! lol Took a 48 hour online class in 10 hours and passed my 180 question, 4 hour exam this afternoon in 2 hours 10 minutes!! Didn't have 4 hours... little Monkey had to eat and get to soccer by 5:30!! lol . Had to pull an all nighter so forgive my spelling mistakes..I am out of it tonight!! Too old for all nighters!!! lol
Just wanted to catch up before I head to the Monkey Bunkey

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #135 on: October 17, 2008, 10:29:59 PM »

Okay.  I'm gonna hold you to that, until next time. 

N
o visitors other than Baez and his associate. KC has restricted visitors to her mother, father and brother only.

The judge must have placed these restrictions, right?  I wonder if/when Lee comes to visit, if he is all out of high fives?

I thought I read today that some attorney named (Adam something) that works with JB came to see her this morning. Maybe I misread it, but I can't tell you what website I saw it on. I was at work (supposed to be working at work)

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: October 17, 2008, 10:30:08 PM »

OK....Im finally home after a very busy day in Orlando and I have a few things I would like to share with everyone...First of all I want to say that I met alot of prople throughout my stay inOrlando and yes a few were police officers.....some with the case, some not  and the first reaction I got from each and everyone of them was sadness over poor little Caylee.......I never met one,...not one person that believes that she is with us anymore, so if there is people like that out there as the Anthony's claim....then they must all be inside that house with them or in PR because they are not anywere that I could find by just listening to passerbyers or clerks in the stores or customers  anybody...I went to several locations during my little road trip today and unless you live in Florida as I do and have my entire life, then you might not understand the vastness of these areas....OMG....woods woods and more woods and not to mention the Orange Groves that can go on forever....I went to the Boggy Creek area and it seems to be a little drier area then some, but it also didnt seem as thick as some of the other areas...I went around Blanchard Park and OMG such a wide range of woods that I almost started crying right then.....the same with the area by BellaVista......and the Airport.....it is drying up some now but you could see where the water table use to be......But something still made me go back to Econ Trail and Lake Underhill.....anyway after standing a few feet into the wooded area I suddenly realized just what a job Tim MIller and the searchers has in store for them...I tried and tried to think ....what would I do if I wanted to hide something...and then I thought ....as I looked around there are several holes already in some of these areas....trees that had fallen over had left some pretty big indentions in the ground and so covering up would be the only real problem..but...its the where thats the problem.....I have now come to realize that if and when that poor Baby is found it will be only with the Grace of God standing beside the searchers and I think Tim is as close to God as we have for a job such as this..
      I did get to see my friend for only a short time today and I did ask about the Guy that came forward with the sighting in the Boggy Creek area and he said that at this point nobody is not being believed or dismissed, that every area that has been brought to their attenton WILL be added to places of interest and be searched as time allows...I asked about a lot of things .........mostly things he could not comment on and I already knew this but I asked anyway...the dress.....he said sent off for testing....was it hers........no comment ...but it was found and sent off for testing and that will give us the facts not just a guess......I asked about the cell phone pings and how accurate they were in any other cases that they might have worked and used them ........very accurate and very useful......the decomposition in the trunk of the car....could it have been someone else..or caused by something else...............You watch the news ,science is science there is only one answer.....................and so on and so forth...I asked a lot of things but I cant write them all here  right now  ,   but I just wanted to say that I did ..in deed ...learn alot these past few days and I am gonna go back when Tim searches and join him and the other searchers...Its gonna take alot of people to completely search these areas...and I know I couldnt do anything by myself when I did see just how big these woods were but I dod think that with a lot of other people it is possible........I hate to think of poor poor Caylee being out there all by herself and it made me sick just looking at all that space, I cried all the way home....Now I just want to choke Casey until she tells just where that poor baby is................I dont want her there in those scary woods.........Sorry about the length of this post but I just cant think about it and not get upset......Im just so so Sad for her..................................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: October 17, 2008, 10:31:37 PM »

ps...I am a Real Estate BROKER now!! lol Took a 48 hour online class in 10 hours and passed my 180 question, 4 hour exam this afternoon in 2 hours 10 minutes!! Didn't have 4 hours... little Monkey had to eat and get to soccer by 5:30!! lol . Had to pull an all nighter so forgive my spelling mistakes..I am out of it tonight!! Too old for all nighters!!! lol
Just wanted to catch up before I head to the Monkey Bunkey

Monkey dance for Lisa! Big Congrats!!! 

I Stand With The Girl
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: October 17, 2008, 10:32:29 PM »

I agree with every word of that Altruist. And when Caylee wasn't found and the Nanny couldn't be located it was

and they're still trying to cash-in!

We really have not seen this level of depravity by an entire relative group, to be so cold, greedy & deceitful to be treating such tragedy as a WINNING OF THE FAMILY MEMBER MISSING LOTTERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really is important for Caylee but also it is really important for this to be solved in full to STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN & in greater numbers.  We know from experience whenever a NEW METHOD IS ENGINEERED BY CRIMINALS, it is duplicated in great numbers throughout the following years, that is also of great concern to me.

Also want to add that any Jury member that takes the appearance of the accused into their mindset while absorbing the evidence is an idiot.  Photo's are also no indication of reality, haven't we seen the photo's from previous cases that have in fact been proven in a court of law, appeals denied, the trials were fair & the accused was justly found guilty by a Jury of their peers, the photo's giving no indication whatsoever that tragedy or dysfunction was present & operating? 

It is through truthful testimony, circumstantial & physical evidence that the truth is revealed by the light of those tellings.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: October 17, 2008, 10:33:15 PM »

OK....Im finally home after a very busy day in Orlando and I have a few things I would like to share with everyone...First of all I want to say that I met alot of prople throughout my stay inOrlando and yes a few were police officers.....some with the case, some not  and the first reaction I got from each and everyone of them was sadness over poor little Caylee.......I never met one,...not one person that believes that she is with us anymore, so if there is people like that out there as the Anthony's claim....then they must all be inside that house with them or in PR because they are not anywere that I could find by just listening to passerbyers or clerks in the stores or customers  anybody...I went to several locations during my little road trip today and unless you live in Florida as I do and have my entire life, then you might not understand the vastness of these areas....OMG....woods woods and more woods and not to mention the Orange Groves that can go on forever....I went to the Boggy Creek area and it seems to be a little drier area then some, but it also didnt seem as thick as some of the other areas...I went around Blanchard Park and OMG such a wide range of woods that I almost started crying right then.....the same with the area by BellaVista......and the Airport.....it is drying up some now but you could see where the water table use to be......But something still made me go back to Econ Trail and Lake Underhill.....anyway after standing a few feet into the wooded area I suddenly realized just what a job Tim MIller and the searchers has in store for them...I tried and tried to think ....what would I do if I wanted to hide something...and then I thought ....as I looked around there are several holes already in some of these areas....trees that had fallen over had left some pretty big indentions in the ground and so covering up would be the only real problem..but...its the where thats the problem.....I have now come to realize that if and when that poor Baby is found it will be only with the Grace of God standing beside the searchers and I think Tim is as close to God as we have for a job such as this..
      I did get to see my friend for only a short time today and I did ask about the Guy that came forward with the sighting in the Boggy Creek area and he said that at this point nobody is not being believed or dismissed, that every area that has been brought to their attenton WILL be added to places of interest and be searched as time allows...I asked about a lot of things .........mostly things he could not comment on and I already knew this but I asked anyway...the dress.....he said sent off for testing....was it hers........no comment ...but it was found and sent off for testing and that will give us the facts not just a guess......I asked about the cell phone pings and how accurate they were in any other cases that they might have worked and used them ........very accurate and very useful......the decomposition in the trunk of the car....could it have been someone else..or caused by something else...............You watch the news ,science is science there is only one answer.....................and so on and so forth...I asked a lot of things but I cant write them all here  right now  ,   but I just wanted to say that I did ..in deed ...learn alot these past few days and I am gonna go back when Tim searches and join him and the other searchers...Its gonna take alot of people to completely search these areas...and I know I couldnt do anything by myself when I did see just how big these woods were but I dod think that with a lot of other people it is possible........I hate to think of poor poor Caylee being out there all by herself and it made me sick just looking at all that space, I cried all the way home....Now I just want to choke Casey until she tells just where that poor baby is................I dont want her there in those scary woods.........Sorry about the length of this post but I just cant think about it and not get upset......Im just so so Sad for her..................................
Good post HH

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.