April 25, 2024, 09:42:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465072 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1220 on: October 19, 2008, 12:00:00 AM »

Has anyone posted a picture of Casey in red sunglasses?

Welcome Mon_Kie - here's one

Klaas, the PHOTOSHOPPED picture with the straw hat please...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1221 on: October 19, 2008, 12:00:57 AM »

Why do they pooch their lips like that when they take a picture?  Does it have a meaning?  Except Casey, who always does her Julia Roberts impression

I doubt it means anything.  They're just trying to be "cool".
LOL  Hey now!  I do look cool...LOL  j/k  I never realized how ridiculous the pose is until this case. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: October 19, 2008, 12:01:52 AM »

Why do they pooch their lips like that when they take a picture?  Does it have a meaning?  Except Casey, who always does her Julia Roberts impression
Its a pose.  I do it too...LOL  I will admit that as well.  Its a Marylin Monroe wannabe ordeal for me though.  "Smooches"....xoxo 
Sort of a statement like "You know I am hot!" 

Yeah and look where it got you..... 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: October 19, 2008, 12:02:25 AM »

Has anyone posted a picture of Casey in red sunglasses?

Welcome Mon_Kie - here's one

Klaas, the PHOTOSHOPPED picture with the straw hat please...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: October 19, 2008, 12:02:28 AM »

I guess I have to quote myself and take that back, she's also pooching her lips out on the second picture there.

I wish I could find it in a hurry (I just opened a photobucket account and do not have most of my images there yet) .. but there is a picture of Casey and Caylee where apparently Casey has taught Caylee to "pooch" her lips as well.

I thought that was a bit much, when I saw it.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1225 on: October 19, 2008, 12:02:41 AM »

Its a pose.  I do it too...LOL  I will admit that as well.  Its a Marylin Monroe wannabe ordeal for me though.  "Smooches"....xoxo 
Sort of a statement like "You know I am hot!" 

Yeah and look where it got you..... 
Married?  LOL   

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: October 19, 2008, 12:02:45 AM »

This one has financial motivations right away after the poor little Caylee passed from life to death, imo. 

Very well explained,  but the financial motivations leaves me wanting more.  Care to expound?

One of the first comments from GA that really turned my head so quick I had a stiff neck for a week was "I didn't ask to become a member of the missing children's club", think that's fairly close.  Now come on what decent person would make that kind of exclamation?  It was fairly quickly that some of the revelations of the family history came to light. The stealing by KC from her Grandfather's account using the a/c # & bank routing # from a birthday check, now her birthday is 3/19, she probably paid bill(s) online & that CA didn't have her held accountable but had also charged thousands of dollars against CA name, Tomm suggested that identity theft may have been involved & we will probably never know cuz the, imo depraved CA withdrew from her 401K to pay off or down.  So KC comes to the enabler's when the child is deceased, there is no money to give her a decent burial & the light goes off in the depraved ones warped mind as to how they can become the 2nd Madeleine McCann kidnapping.  The deceased child is hidden & a "original script" is born that a kidnapping occurred.  They will receive national recognition, the child will 99% not be found.  They will wait awhile before they report the kidnapping, they tell KC what is going to happen, not thinking she will go off partying her butt off posing for pictures, banging every guy she knows & some she will be meeting in the near future.  They will, in the event that suspicion comes around to KC, be in a financial position to defend her if they must, but in all likelyhood a defense attorney will offer services pro bono due to the high profile nature of the sensational story.  There will be tv/magazine articles that will be willing to pay, there will be donations from the unsuspecting, sympathetic public, there will be royalties to collect from movie & book deals, that's why Larry Garrison comes into the picture pretty quickly.  But many were suspect of these creatures, when they were seen on the tv, when their words were reported, this spurred anger from much of the public for the insincerity was so obviously clear.  They were p***ed, that EVERYBODY didn't believe the unbelievable.  The Divine Interviention came into light when CA made the declaration regarding the decomp car.  That was never intended to be disclosed, NEVER that is why you can hear GA howl wwhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, it wasn't the first he had heard that Caylee was missing, GA wasn't supposed to mention the car.  GA & CA were not aware of the decomp odor until 7/15, they hadn't had time to clean up the car.  The car wasn't supposed to be of interest to OCSO, other than the 911 call the car is never mentioned in any of the 3's statements.  Had OCSO not listened to all the 911 calls, they would never have had any reason to look at that car, maybe a couple of months later when suspicion would be clearly at KC, but there would likely be no evidence by then.  I think the original scipt was that prior to 7/15 KC would come to Hopespring with the kidnapping story to GA & CA, a 911 call would be placed.  When KC didn't return to Hopespring on the agreed upon date & GA & CA had to pay that towyard CA was so p***ed off she lost her temper & the words of the decomp car came out.  Hope that makes sense to you.  How many people do you know that would make a call to 911 3 times not mention a missing 2+ year old & a decomp odor in a car until the 3rd 911 call & really only then when they thought they were on hold?

when looking at what we know up to this date, all that you said here could sure be the way everything went down.  makes sense of several things that don't make sense to a casual *******.  even tho it reads like a stephen king novel, am betting by golly this is exactly what happened with caylee and the anthony family.  sure hope that LE has pulled things together in this way and are at least considering this to be one of the possibilities!  thank you for your insight Altruist! 

Thank you Wyks, I wish it was a more pleasant subject, but sadly it isn't.  It is many of the poster's here that give me back my belief in the human spirit.  Evil does not reside in the majority of American's, they are of good stock & a very real value system that enriches humanity & makes us rich of spirit & soul.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: October 19, 2008, 12:02:58 AM »

The whole money thing does not bother me.  Let them collect all the money they want.  It can't buy them Caylee back, it can't buy them happiness, it can't buy them love, and it sure can't buy their way to Heaven!!!!!

A1 ... I agree.  The peace of mind ... if each member of the Anthony family were to just bow and reveal the truth from a personal perspective ... would be beyond worth.  There would be related consequences that would have to be dealt with but ... the truth would be the catalyst to restored relationships that has been destroyed by so many lies.

Cindy, George, Lee and Casey ... for the love of little Caylee Marie ... just end the charade.

Janet   
Amen ladies!  I could not agree more if I tried. 

(Anyone want to split my cheeseburger with me?)

A1 ... my 10 year old grandson would appreciate that sandwich.  While his brother (9) is sound asleep he is wide awake ... claiming he is hungry.  Two charbroiled chicken legs ... rice, cherry tomatoes, corn and buns for dinner and ... apple pie for dessert.  I honestly do not know where he puts it all.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: October 19, 2008, 12:04:49 AM »

The whole money thing does not bother me.  Let them collect all the money they want.  It can't buy them Caylee back, it can't buy them happiness, it can't buy them love, and it sure can't buy their way to Heaven!!!!!

A1 ... I agree.  The peace of mind ... if each member of the Anthony family were to just bow and reveal the truth from a personal perspective ... would be beyond worth.  There would be related consequences that would have to be dealt with but ... the truth would be the catalyst to restored relationships that has been destroyed by so many lies.

Cindy, George, Lee and Casey ... for the love of little Caylee Marie ... just end the charade.

Janet   

A1 ... my 10 year old grandson would appreciate that sandwich.  While his brother (9) is sound asleep he is wide awake ... claiming he is hungry.  Two charbroiled chicken legs ... rice, cherry tomatoes, corn and buns for dinner and ... apple pie for dessert.  I honestly do not know where he puts it all.

Janet

I apologize. I meant to say Dolce.

I think it is time for me to be hitting the hay.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!

Janet
9:05 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: October 19, 2008, 12:05:35 AM »

Janet   

Janet

Oh, don't you just love little boys???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1230 on: October 19, 2008, 12:05:58 AM »

It's like the Scared Monkey Confessional in here tonight, but I'm not confessing a thing   

I have a question.  When did we start using the word "mistruth"?  I don't recall ever hearing it used until recently.

Is it like... I was trying to tell the truth and I just accidentally missed?  I'm serious!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1231 on: October 19, 2008, 12:06:13 AM »

Janet   

Janet

My hubs wants to know where I put it all too..LOL

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: October 19, 2008, 12:06:20 AM »

Rob- yes it is sickening. 

yes it is Klaas.. too bad I've been around the block too many times or I would throw a first class rant. I'm just unshockable.

This is a record for fastest foundation set up.

I wondered a good # of threads back too Rob, is this a record for Garrison involvement as well?  Thought you being the President of the fan club & all you would be the best source to provide me with that info, too.

Garrison just jerks the public around while getting the vilest creatures on GMA and book deals. That's his gig... and he gets a big cut off of the dead body du jour.

Oh, I realize that.  I just thought his involvement & the announcement of his involvement was lightening speed in this particular case & thought you may know off hand what the average is.  I know that he is a blood money leach, imo as in yours.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1233 on: October 19, 2008, 12:06:55 AM »

DID I MAKE IT BEFORE KLAAS??

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1234 on: October 19, 2008, 12:07:16 AM »

Thanks Rob.   I embarrassed to say that I can still be very naive!!!

mytime naivete is a great quality. I wish I could turn back time and go there myself.

Rob It can also be viewed as stupidity.  I sill want to believe this was all a tragic accident and she freaked.  Althought, the "spiteful biotch" is starting to sink in.

there's nothing stupid about caring for another human being and a little girl for that matter. That makes you human, not stupid.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1235 on: October 19, 2008, 12:08:01 AM »

I apologize. I meant to say Dolce.

I think it is time for me to be hitting the hay.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!

Janet
9:05 PM PT
Good night Miss Janet!  Tell your grandson to pollish off that pie..MMM!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: October 19, 2008, 12:08:03 AM »

It's like the Scared Monkey Confessional in here tonight, but I'm not confessing a thing   

I have a question.  When did we start using the word "mistruth"?  I don't recall ever hearing it used until recently.

Is it like... I was trying to tell the truth and I just accidentally missed?  I'm serious!

Yeah exactly, lol.  Makes zero sense.  Is it the new PC way to say lied?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: October 19, 2008, 12:08:06 AM »

When Cindy Anthony coined it in reference to her dear child Casey.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: October 19, 2008, 12:09:10 AM »

DID I MAKE IT BEFORE KLAAS??

Way to go, Dolce!!!!

Thanks, that is the one I was talking about!

You're lightning fast and super nice. Thanks!

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1239 on: October 19, 2008, 12:09:49 AM »

Baez might be putting them up to this to get money for Caseys defense.  They dont deserve one penny for her, she has done nothing to help LE except to lie and send them on a wild goose chase.  She should be billed for LEs wasted time.

Ah, wasn't there a missing "bride" from Missouri who was charged with all of the LE funds searching for her???

Yes, I recall that. And thats true. I remember seeing her mowing grass at municipal grounds as part of her community service. I don't recall how much money she was fined though.

The nearby city of Duluth, Georgia, where Wilbanks had lived with her fiance, spent nearly $43,000 to search for her; Wilbanks has repaid $13,249.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.