April 18, 2024, 07:11:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 464597 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1260 on: October 19, 2008, 12:17:20 AM »

I don't think the Anthony's will profit much (if anything) from movie or book deals. Way? Because they won't be able to contribute much. They've talked too much. So much in fact, that what they've already said on public record, could be made into a mini series, or several books...without their help. So why pay them?? Their names, or stories are not copy righted. The recent People magazine didn't pay them a dime. Why should anyone else?

When all is said and done, if KC is somehow exonerated from this mess, then the A's WILL make a bundle.  Not just from tent booths on the corner, or trust funds on the internet.  THIS is what they are banking on.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: October 19, 2008, 12:17:48 AM »

Now that's funny.  Sorry, Klass !!!     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1262 on: October 19, 2008, 12:18:17 AM »

What I remember of the 70's was great....!
As for the X... alot of the kids around here still do X alot....Zanibars are popular too...I know this from working with alot of college girls...
The cops came down hard at our campus on the X and people who were really into rollin got desperate for it and started cutting it with chemicals that were very poisonous.  A few kids died in one Fall semester.  I am not near that seen anymore and my younger brother plays sports so he stays out of it due to the random testing they do for steroids and drugs.  Xannys are still popular though cause they are very easy to come by. X or "rolls" used to cost $30 a pop.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1263 on: October 19, 2008, 12:19:11 AM »

It's like the Scared Monkey Confessional in here tonight, but I'm not confessing a thing   

I have a question.  When did we start using the word "mistruth"?  I don't recall ever hearing it used until recently.

Is it like... I was trying to tell the truth and I just accidentally missed?  I'm serious!

Yeah exactly, lol.  Makes zero sense.  Is it the new PC way to say lied?
It sounds like another Anthonyism.  Always remember what Cindy says...liars are not murderers.

You all really do not remember Cindy using that word "mistruths" when trying to explain away Casey's lies?

Yeah, BUT, a Caseyism means that something in what she said is partly true.   
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1264 on: October 19, 2008, 12:19:29 AM »

It's like the Scared Monkey Confessional in here tonight, but I'm not confessing a thing   

I have a question.  When did we start using the word "mistruth"?  I don't recall ever hearing it used until recently.

Is it like... I was trying to tell the truth and I just accidentally missed?  I'm serious!

Yeah exactly, lol.  Makes zero sense.  Is it the new PC way to say lied?

I did try to find the definition in Encarta.

We didn't find a match on "mistruth," but we found the following alternate spellings for you. Click one to continue your search.

mi struth
mist ruth
mistrust
mistrusts
MIS truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: October 19, 2008, 12:19:36 AM »

Have you all ever poked the side of the computer with your arrow and suddenly all this blue is on the side and the things that belong on the bottom are now on the side in the blue?????

No!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1266 on: October 19, 2008, 12:20:05 AM »

mistruth?  isn't that a 'cindyism'???   

ackkkkk!!  spitting the koolaid out now!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1267 on: October 19, 2008, 12:20:30 AM »

lets Make a list of Anthonyisms:

I start -

1.  A liar doesn't make you a murderer!! CA
2.  It is not a crime to lie ! CA
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1268 on: October 19, 2008, 12:20:44 AM »

Have you all ever poked the side of the computer with your arrow and suddenly all this blue is on the side and the things that belong on the bottom are now on the side in the blue?????
LOL  Yes you moved your tool bar to the side of the frame...silly kitty!

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: October 19, 2008, 12:20:44 AM »

"So KC comes to the enabler's when the child is deceased, there is no money to give her a decent burial & the light goes off in the depraved ones warped mind as to how they can become the 2nd Madeleine McCann kidnapping.  The deceased child is hidden & a "original script" is born that a kidnapping occurred."

This almost makes sense. To me, the constant changing of the story, the one story told to the media, the other story told to OCSD. The " script ". 
Except, surprise, Casey got arrested because they didn't do a good enough clean up job.
To me, there has been a hoax qaulity to this from Cindy since the beginning. In any of these other cases, the story was always the same from the family.

We are of a similiar mind set.  CA royal screw up, disclosed the decomp car out of anger, thank you God.  GA in the background "WWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT".  He knew, the probability the decomp car would be heard was high, their ability to bleach & fabreeze the car was at risk.  Original script had to be put on hold, thus KC tales to OCSO until she could write notes to CA & GA on Hopespring where communication could not be recorded.  Once back on Hopespring, decision to share the "original script" with Rob Dick to be repeated later on down the road to assist with the defense.  "Original script" back on the table, decomp denied becomes stale pizza.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1270 on: October 19, 2008, 12:21:22 AM »

The whole money thing does not bother me.  Let them collect all the money they want.  It can't buy them Caylee back, it can't buy them happiness, it can't buy them love, and it sure can't buy their way to Heaven!!!!!

A1 ... I agree.  The peace of mind ... if each member of the Anthony family were to just bow and reveal the truth from a personal perspective ... would be beyond worth.  There would be related consequences that would have to be dealt with but ... the truth would be the catalyst to restored relationships that has been destroyed by so many lies.

Cindy, George, Lee and Casey ... for the love of little Caylee Marie ... just end the charade.

Janet   
Amen ladies!  I could not agree more if I tried. 

(Anyone want to split my cheeseburger with me?)

A1 ... my 10 year old grandson would appreciate that sandwich.  While his brother (9) is sound asleep he is wide awake ... claiming he is hungry.  Two charbroiled chicken legs ... rice, cherry tomatoes, corn and buns for dinner and ... apple pie for dessert.  I honestly do not know where he puts it all.

Janet

My hubs wants to know where I put it all too..LOL

You have new life.....you are excused!
Oh, that's very sentimental, I have never heard it said that way!!!  I think I love you.

Thank you A-1.  I have said that to my wife at least two times!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: October 19, 2008, 12:21:32 AM »

No, I have never poked my computer.  Sounds like you made it mad.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: October 19, 2008, 12:21:35 AM »

Hi Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1273 on: October 19, 2008, 12:22:01 AM »

The whole money thing does not bother me.  Let them collect all the money they want.  It can't buy them Caylee back, it can't buy them happiness, it can't buy them love, and it sure can't buy their way to Heaven!!!!!

You're right of course however I am very concerned about copy cat's.

We went through the #'s during Laci Rocha's murderer's trial.  It was then that the 4% estimate of sociopath's in the USA, that is a conservative #, imo.  Going with that # there are a conservative # of 12 million sociopath's living amongst us, those having children, now don't even know how one would calculate that #, but it is an awful lot & no children should be considered DISPOSABLE for financial gain.

Alturist with a foundation, you always get a lot of corporate donations.  They write that stuff off. And usually don't spend much time, if any, checking to see if a foundation is a good cause of not.

The Hitler Youth probably have a foundation - is that a good cause?   

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: October 19, 2008, 12:22:56 AM »

I cruise alot and after I cruise I feel like im still on the boat and it can last for a month or more...real weird but I take lorezepam 3 days before I cruise, while im cruising and 3 days after.  I only need 20 pills.  Last time they gave me a prescription for 90.  I was shocked.  Im sure its very easy to get prescriotion drugs

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1275 on: October 19, 2008, 12:22:57 AM »

Huh?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: October 19, 2008, 12:23:13 AM »

Yup....hate it when that happens....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1277 on: October 19, 2008, 12:24:06 AM »

No, I have never poked my computer.  Sounds like you made it mad.
ROFLMAO  I nearly choked on a french frie!  Stop making it mad Miss Kitty!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1278 on: October 19, 2008, 12:24:10 AM »

Evening Folks...talked with LP tonight...he said he and his ppl will be back in FL on the 6th....

Also...something that has been bothering me is the lanyard from Casey's car....the one that Cindy said was in there...but is now missing...Cindy said it poofed into thin air....I wonder why it poofed....was it at some point in time...wrapped around poor little Caylee's neck?.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: October 19, 2008, 12:24:27 AM »

I cruise alot and after I cruise I feel like im still on the boat and it can last for a month or more...real weird but I take lorezepam 3 days before I cruise, while im cruising and 3 days after.  I only need 20 pills.  Last time they gave me a prescription for 90.  I was shocked.  Im sure its very easy to get prescriotion drugs
That stuff is very popular where I live.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.