April 24, 2024, 07:29:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465040 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1280 on: October 19, 2008, 12:24:42 AM »

What I remember of the 70's was great....!
As for the X... alot of the kids around here still do X alot....Zanibars are popular too...I know this from working with alot of college girls...
The cops came down hard at our campus on the X and people who were really into rollin got desperate for it and started cutting it with chemicals that were very poisonous.  A few kids died in one Fall semester.  I am not near that seen anymore and my younger brother plays sports so he stays out of it due to the random testing they do for steroids and drugs.  Xannys are still popular though cause they are very easy to come by. X or "rolls" used to cost $30 a pop.

I am soooo freaking old.   Does anyone remember a nickle bag?
Karmalady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1281 on: October 19, 2008, 12:26:04 AM »

We were right about the psychic when George was talking about Auras around the pictures etc. in his interview.

Caylee Anthoony Missing: Family Hires Psychic Detective Gale St. John
www.postchronicle.com ^ | 08/11/2008 | by Jack Ryan

Posted on Monday, August 11, 2008 3:43:48 PM by Red Badger

New details have emerged in the case of missing Caylee Anthony - The family has now hired a 'psychic detective', Gale St. John, in hopes of finding Caylee.

LOL, notice it isn't Noreen Renier, that's right she has a track record & works with LE free of charge.  Hopefully OCSO got in touch with Noreen Renier, she's who I'd want if it were my family or other loved ones.

I have contacted Noreen Renier about helping in this case.  She told me she would love to help and would do it for NO CHARGE but needed to be asked by OSCO first.  I contacted OSCO with this and never heard back.  She also told me that she needed a personal article of Caylee's to work with since that is how she "reads" but CINDY would not provide one.  Here's what she wrote to me;

I wish the Sheriff’s department would contact me, I’m sure I could help.  I was contacted by Caylee’s grandmother but she would not send me the articles I needed to tune into the case.  I wanted something from her daughter and granddaughter.  But she would not send me anything.

If you do contact the local Sheriff’s Department in Orlando, please let them know that there will be no charge for my services.

I appreciate your concerns & efforts.

Kindest Regards,

Noreen Renier

PS  I will be in Japan for the next two weeks but will have my computer
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1282 on: October 19, 2008, 12:26:12 AM »

She is either thinking about herself (of course) or Jose.

oh Jose you hunk of motlen man meat pukel

Exactly...pukel
Wonder what happened to his wedding ring? 
Maybe he had to hock it to pay Casey's last bail...waste...huge waste...LOL   

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: October 19, 2008, 12:26:51 AM »

As for the X... alot of the kids around here still do X alot....Zanibars are popular too...I know this from working with alot of college girls...
The cops came down hard at our campus on the X and people who were really into rollin got desperate for it and started cutting it with chemicals that were very poisonous.  A few kids died in one Fall semester.  I am not near that seen anymore and my younger brother plays sports so he stays out of it due to the random testing they do for steroids and drugs.  Xannys are still popular though cause they are very easy to come by. X or "rolls" used to cost $30 a pop.

I think it is more prevalent in New Orleans ....these girls like to go there on the weekend and "roll"....they say they like the zannies to help them mellow out when they are coming down....they are some really "girls gone wild" type girls LOL...and I have not always been an angel, believe me!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: October 19, 2008, 12:26:57 AM »

OK, that photo doesn't look like me at ALL.  I don't have a MAC 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: October 19, 2008, 12:27:07 AM »

Are yall watching SNL...lmao!   Dang Amy is huge, about to burst.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1286 on: October 19, 2008, 12:27:45 AM »

Evening Folks...talked with LP tonight...he said he and his ppl will be back in FL on the 6th....

Also...something that has been bothering me is the lanyard from Casey's car....the one that Cindy said was in there...but is now missing...Cindy said it poofed into thin air....I wonder why it poofed....was it at some point in time...wrapped around poor little Caylee's neck?.....Des

Good evening Miss Des!  Thank you for the update. 

I always thought it was Cindy's way of accusing the LE of taking it from the car and not logging it.  Now I have a horrible image in my mind.  Possibly it got broken during a struggle?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: October 19, 2008, 12:27:53 AM »

Will it be held against me if I do?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: October 19, 2008, 12:27:59 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1289 on: October 19, 2008, 12:28:26 AM »

lets Make a list of Anthonyisms:

I start -

1.  A liar doesn't make you a murderer!! CA
2.  It is not a crime to lie ! CA

one of my all time favs by George was I have to believe her.... ahh no you DON'T!! 

She would lie to Jesus, and has lied to everyone she has ever met, why do you have to believe her?  'splain that one George

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1290 on: October 19, 2008, 12:29:08 AM »

Evening Folks...talked with LP tonight...he said he and his ppl will be back in FL on the 6th....

Also...something that has been bothering me is the lanyard from Casey's car....the one that Cindy said was in there...but is now missing...Cindy said it poofed into thin air....I wonder why it poofed....was it at some point in time...wrapped around poor little Caylee's neck?.....Des

Des...we have been musing all night.  PLEASE get us back on track with some REAL news.  Do Share.....
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: October 19, 2008, 12:29:33 AM »

yep !

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1292 on: October 19, 2008, 12:29:41 AM »

LOL  Ok Ok... I embellished and photoshopped it... LOL

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1293 on: October 19, 2008, 12:30:01 AM »

I always thought it was Cindy's way of accusing the LE of taking it from the car and not logging it.  Now I have a horrible image in my mind.  Possibly it got broken during a struggle?

Or....that kitchen knife that was in the car...one from the set in Cindy's house...the very same knife that Cindy told LE she washed....was it used at some point to cut that lanyard....hmmmmmm...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1294 on: October 19, 2008, 12:31:00 AM »

A nickle bag of what? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: October 19, 2008, 12:31:46 AM »

Is that the purple cloth bag that a small bottle of rum came in?  My Grandfather gave it to me and ... I put my change in it.  I have passed my bag down to my grandaughter.  She puts all her special rocks in it.  My brothers put marbles in their bags.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: October 19, 2008, 12:31:50 AM »

The only drugs ive ever done is pot.  It made me want to read and people watch so didnt do much for me.  Im a very hyper person so if I was gonna be a druggie I would of probably done speed because I like to feel up.  Todays kids just floor me.  They are not afraid to try anything.  3 kids from my daughters  class have OD and died since graduation.  Why are kids so stupid now?

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: October 19, 2008, 12:31:50 AM »

Or....that kitchen knife that was in the car...one from the set in Cindy's house...the very same knife that Cindy told LE she washed....was it used at some point to cut that lanyard....hmmmmmm...Des

Really, to use it as a weapon, oh my gosh!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1298 on: October 19, 2008, 12:32:17 AM »

I start -

one of my all time favs by George was I have to believe her.... ahh no you DON'T!! 

She would lie to Jesus, and has lied to everyone she has ever met, why do you have to believe her?  'splain that one George

Rob...Rob...Rob....don't you know....Casey is the one who taught Jesus how to walk on water....Cindy said so....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1299 on: October 19, 2008, 12:33:02 AM »

I start -

That my personal favorite!  Gee Cindy, didn't Casey's indictment include charges for lying to LE?  Dur!

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.