April 25, 2024, 12:42:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465050 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: October 19, 2008, 12:33:02 AM »

What I remember of the 70's was great....!
As for the X... alot of the kids around here still do X alot....Zanibars are popular too...I know this from working with alot of college girls...
The cops came down hard at our campus on the X and people who were really into rollin got desperate for it and started cutting it with chemicals that were very poisonous.  A few kids died in one Fall semester.  I am not near that seen anymore and my younger brother plays sports so he stays out of it due to the random testing they do for steroids and drugs.  Xannys are still popular though cause they are very easy to come by. X or "rolls" used to cost $30 a pop.

I am soooo freaking old.   Does anyone remember a nickle bag?

No but I remember penny bags, LOLOL
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1301 on: October 19, 2008, 12:33:07 AM »

Evening Folks...talked with LP tonight...he said he and his ppl will be back in FL on the 6th....

Also...something that has been bothering me is the lanyard from Casey's car....the one that Cindy said was in there...but is now missing...Cindy said it poofed into thin air....I wonder why it poofed....was it at some point in time...wrapped around poor little Caylee's neck?.....Des

Good evening Miss Des!  Thank you for the update. 

I always thought it was Cindy's way of accusing the LE of taking it from the car and not logging it.  Now I have a horrible image in my mind.  Possibly it got broken during a struggle?

Or....that kitchen knife that was in the car...one from the set in Cindy's house...the very same knife that Cindy told LE she washed....was it used at some point to cut that lanyard....hmmmmmm...Des

Wow!  Now you have given me a whole new direction to think in.  Very interesting observations.  I always thought it was odd to have a knife in the car.  I mean I often leave spoons in the car from eating cereal on the morning drive in to my shop, but I take them out in the evening.  I can not think of a time I have ever needed to carry a kitchen knife with me. 

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1302 on: October 19, 2008, 12:33:11 AM »

lets Make a list of Anthonyisms:

I start -

1.  A liar doesn't make you a murderer!! CA
2.  It is not a crime to lie ! CA
3.  It was a (dead) pizza in the trunk with maggots.  CA
4.  I have people who are watching the people that are watching the kidnappers.  GA

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: October 19, 2008, 12:33:28 AM »

As for the X... alot of the kids around here still do X alot....Zanibars are popular too...I know this from working with alot of college girls...
The cops came down hard at our campus on the X and people who were really into rollin got desperate for it and started cutting it with chemicals that were very poisonous.  A few kids died in one Fall semester.  I am not near that seen anymore and my younger brother plays sports so he stays out of it due to the random testing they do for steroids and drugs.  Xannys are still popular though cause they are very easy to come by. X or "rolls" used to cost $30 a pop.

Is that the purple cloth bag that a small bottle of rum came in?  My Grandfather gave it to me and ... I put my change in it.  I have passed my bag down to my grandaughter.  She puts all her special rocks in it.  My brothers put marbles in their bags.

Janet

LOL thats a crown royal bag...lol!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1304 on: October 19, 2008, 12:33:30 AM »

I start -

one of my all time favs by George was I have to believe her.... ahh no you DON'T!! 

She would lie to Jesus, and has lied to everyone she has ever met, why do you have to believe her?  'splain that one George

Good point!  Rob!  His explanation would be a waste...........huge.......waste.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: October 19, 2008, 12:33:55 AM »

Evening Folks...talked with LP tonight...he said he and his ppl will be back in FL on the 6th....

Also...something that has been bothering me is the lanyard from Casey's car....the one that Cindy said was in there...but is now missing...Cindy said it poofed into thin air....I wonder why it poofed....was it at some point in time...wrapped around poor little Caylee's neck?.....Des

Speaking eariler of .... the bag of smoke smelling stuffed animals that were thrown away .... hhhuuummmmm

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: October 19, 2008, 12:34:02 AM »

It's like the Scared Monkey Confessional in here tonight, but I'm not confessing a thing   

I have a question.  When did we start using the word "mistruth"?  I don't recall ever hearing it used until recently.

Is it like... I was trying to tell the truth and I just accidentally missed?  I'm serious!

Yeah exactly, lol.  Makes zero sense.  Is it the new PC way to say lied?
It sounds like another Anthonyism.  Always remember what Cindy says...liars are not murderers.

You all really do not remember Cindy using that word "mistruths" when trying to explain away Casey's lies?

Yeah, BUT, a Caseyism means that something in what she said is partly true.   

The girl (Casey) lies. Plain and simple. Not everythingg she lies about has some truth in it.

That's the problem, trying to decipher the lies from the "mistruths"  LOL

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: October 19, 2008, 12:34:17 AM »

I think it is more prevalent in New Orleans ....these girls like to go there on the weekend and "roll"....they say they like the zannies to help them mellow out when they are coming down....they are some really "girls gone wild" type girls LOL...and I have not always been an angel, believe me!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: October 19, 2008, 12:34:31 AM »

DANG>>>>>alright then

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1309 on: October 19, 2008, 12:34:55 AM »

I don't think the Anthony's will profit much (if anything) from movie or book deals. Way? Because they won't be able to contribute much. They've talked too much. So much in fact, that what they've already said on public record, could be made into a mini series, or several books...without their help. So why pay them?? Their names, or stories are not copy righted. The recent People magazine didn't pay them a dime. Why should anyone else?

People magazine didnt pay them a dime????  I find that hard to believe.  Did George tell you that?  They sure pay alot to other stories.

No, George didn't tell me (roll eyes). But I guess that's why they are pi$$ed off with Peoples magazine. 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1310 on: October 19, 2008, 12:35:08 AM »

Good evening Miss Des!  Thank you for the update. 

I always thought it was Cindy's way of accusing the LE of taking it from the car and not logging it.  Now I have a horrible image in my mind.  Possibly it got broken during a struggle?

Or....that kitchen knife that was in the car...one from the set in Cindy's house...the very same knife that Cindy told LE she washed....was it used at some point to cut that lanyard....hmmmmmm...Des

Me thinks you and LP have some riddles for us????
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1311 on: October 19, 2008, 12:35:21 AM »

I start -

That my personal favorite!  Gee Cindy, didn't Casey's indictment include charges for lying to LE?  Dur!

Lisa

Get off MY sidewalk!!!

Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: October 19, 2008, 12:35:46 AM »

Is that the purple cloth bag that a small bottle of rum came in?  My Grandfather gave it to me and ... I put my change in it.  I have passed my bag down to my grandaughter.  She puts all her special rocks in it.  My brothers put marbles in their bags.

Janet

So ... it is not a "nickle" bag?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1313 on: October 19, 2008, 12:36:00 AM »

Janet

Hi Janet - it's Crown Royal.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1314 on: October 19, 2008, 12:36:22 AM »

I start -

one of my all time favs by George was I have to believe her.... ahh no you DON'T!! 

She would lie to Jesus, and has lied to everyone she has ever met, why do you have to believe her?  'splain that one George

I'll take,"Things that George must say to make Cindy happy" for $100, Alex!

Lisa
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: October 19, 2008, 12:36:53 AM »

I don't think the Anthony's will profit much (if anything) from movie or book deals. Way? Because they won't be able to contribute much. They've talked too much. So much in fact, that what they've already said on public record, could be made into a mini series, or several books...without their help. So why pay them?? Their names, or stories are not copy righted. The recent People magazine didn't pay them a dime. Why should anyone else?

People magazine didnt pay them a dime????  I find that hard to believe.  Did George tell you that?  They sure pay alot to other stories.

No, George didn't tell me (roll eyes). But I guess that's why they are pi$$ed off with Peoples magazine. 

Hee Hee...ya there were mad afterwards.  But there were rumors they got paid a chunk from People.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: October 19, 2008, 12:37:08 AM »

I think it is more prevalent in New Orleans ....these girls like to go there on the weekend and "roll"....they say they like the zannies to help them mellow out when they are coming down....they are some really "girls gone wild" type girls LOL...and I have not always been an angel, believe me!!!

Not that bad Janet.... do ya still love me?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1317 on: October 19, 2008, 12:37:44 AM »

Hell...I remember penny candy.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1318 on: October 19, 2008, 12:38:02 AM »

So ... it is not a "nickle" bag?

Janet
Miss Janet I think they are talking about a bag of "oregano".  You are too cute!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1319 on: October 19, 2008, 12:38:29 AM »

Not sure if you Monkeys have seen this or not as I have been gone all day, But you know I sure signed it!   

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/make-cindy-anthony-accountable-for-her-actions#signatures

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.