April 20, 2024, 09:09:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 464811 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1320 on: October 19, 2008, 12:38:42 AM »

I am soooo freaking old.   Does anyone remember a nickle bag?
A nickle bag of what? 

LOL!!!

Afraid I remember that!

I was a child of the 60's ... a flower child, if you will.  LOL

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: October 19, 2008, 12:39:03 AM »

What I remember of the 70's was great....!
As for the X... alot of the kids around here still do X alot....Zanibars are popular too...I know this from working with alot of college girls...
The cops came down hard at our campus on the X and people who were really into rollin got desperate for it and started cutting it with chemicals that were very poisonous.  A few kids died in one Fall semester.  I am not near that seen anymore and my younger brother plays sports so he stays out of it due to the random testing they do for steroids and drugs.  Xannys are still popular though cause they are very easy to come by. X or "rolls" used to cost $30 a pop.

Is that the purple cloth bag that a small bottle of rum came in?  My Grandfather gave it to me and ... I put my change in it.  I have passed my bag down to my grandaughter.  She puts all her special rocks in it.  My brothers put marbles in their bags.

Janet

LOL thats a crown royal bag...lol!

So ... it is not a "nickle" bag?

Janet

Wasnt a nickel bag a baggie with enough pot for like 5 joints...I wasnt into the pot scene too much.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: October 19, 2008, 12:39:05 AM »

[/quote]

So ... it is not a "nickle" bag?

Janet
[/quote]

A nickle bag has a small amount of marajuana in it.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1323 on: October 19, 2008, 12:39:11 AM »

As for the X... alot of the kids around here still do X alot....Zanibars are popular too...I know this from working with alot of college girls...
The cops came down hard at our campus on the X and people who were really into rollin got desperate for it and started cutting it with chemicals that were very poisonous.  A few kids died in one Fall semester.  I am not near that seen anymore and my younger brother plays sports so he stays out of it due to the random testing they do for steroids and drugs.  Xannys are still popular though cause they are very easy to come by. X or "rolls" used to cost $30 a pop.

Is that the purple cloth bag that a small bottle of rum came in?  My Grandfather gave it to me and ... I put my change in it.  I have passed my bag down to my grandaughter.  She puts all her special rocks in it.  My brothers put marbles in their bags.

Janet

ABSOLUTLY!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: October 19, 2008, 12:39:27 AM »

lets Make a list of Anthonyisms:

I start -

1.  A liar doesn't make you a murderer!! CA
2.  It is not a crime to lie ! CA
3.  It was a (dead) pizza in the trunk with maggots.  CA
4.  I have people who are watching the people that are watching the kidnappers.  GA

5.  Maybe a body was put in the trunk of Casey's vehicle at the toy yard.  Check the security.  CA.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1325 on: October 19, 2008, 12:39:49 AM »

Not sure if you Monkeys have seen this or not as I have been gone all day, But you know I sure signed it!   

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/make-cindy-anthony-accountable-for-her-actions

oops had to edit to put the right link in. so sorry Monkeys.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1326 on: October 19, 2008, 12:40:19 AM »

No but I remember penny bags, LOLOL
DANG>>>>>alright then

HH...the nickle bag has been smoked!     What new news from your friends from FL?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: October 19, 2008, 12:40:47 AM »

Evening Folks...talked with LP tonight...he said he and his ppl will be back in FL on the 6th....

Also...something that has been bothering me is the lanyard from Casey's car....the one that Cindy said was in there...but is now missing...Cindy said it poofed into thin air....I wonder why it poofed....was it at some point in time...wrapped around poor little Caylee's neck?.....Des

Yes, I remember Cindy mentioning this in her interview with LE.

I find it very odd she brought it up.

Bothers me too.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1328 on: October 19, 2008, 12:41:20 AM »

Janet

ABSOLUTLY!!!

Des  what is a lanyard??????
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: October 19, 2008, 12:41:31 AM »

I start -

4.  I have people who are watching the people that are watching the kidnappers.  GA

5.  Maybe a body was put in the trunk of Casey's vehicle at the toy yard.  Check the security.  CA.

6.  I'm tellin ya guys ... that smell in the trunk really bothers me ... I have to be honest with ya.  GA

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: October 19, 2008, 12:41:57 AM »

Not sure if you Monkeys have seen this or not as I have been gone all day, But you know I sure signed it!   

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/make-cindy-anthony-accountable-for-her-actions

oops had to edit to put the right link in. so sorry Monkeys.

WOW....LOL!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1331 on: October 19, 2008, 12:41:58 AM »

I remember from the Darlie Routier case, the investigators could tell that a knife from the Routier's kitchen had been used to cut a screen.  Fibers from the screen were on the knife.  If Casey had strangled Caylee with the lanyard, maybe she panicked and tried to cut it?  It is very interesting that her landyard is missing, as well.

Lisa
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: October 19, 2008, 12:42:06 AM »

OK, that photo doesn't look like me at ALL.  I don't have a MAC 

Um .. am I the only relative newbie who thinks she has seen a picture of Klaas?

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1333 on: October 19, 2008, 12:42:13 AM »

I start -

one of my all time favs by George was I have to believe her.... ahh no you DON'T!! 

She would lie to Jesus, and has lied to everyone she has ever met, why do you have to believe her?  'splain that one George

I'll take,"Things that George must say to make Cindy happy" for $100, Alex!

Lisa

OMG!  Too funny TXLISA.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: October 19, 2008, 12:42:15 AM »

A nickle bag has a small amount of marajuana in it.   

Thanks BudsGirl

My newly acquired knowledge.  Now what do I do with it?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: October 19, 2008, 12:42:30 AM »

I start -

6.When the truth comes out, you all will owe KC a big apology.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: October 19, 2008, 12:43:06 AM »

I thought Gale St. John already said that Caylee was dead.

She backpeddled on that too. 

that IS 1 hokey-mokey person, and all the $$ she gained through donations !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1337 on: October 19, 2008, 12:43:26 AM »

I'm reposting this from late last night, is LE allowed to subpoena the records from Cindy seeing the doctor that diagnosed Casey as a sociopath? Under the circumstances it would reveal some past behavior of Casey's. Even with the doctor/patient confidentiality rules, are there special allowances? Like Murder1!! Cindy would fight it tooth and nail as it would expose her further for using bad judgement trusting Caylee with Casey.I am so curious what would be in those files. 

In a criminal case, confidential files can be subpoenaed by the court.  The entire file would not be handed over, just the pertinent parts related to the case would be disclosed, and only that which has been actually been 'written down'. 

This is why many therapists in private practice do not keep notes or records, because that way nothing can be subpoenaed if ever the need should arise.  In this situation, many therapists will risk being in contempt of court before sharing what they 'know' about their client, in the event they didn't write it down.  (A therapist in a clinic setting is required by insurance companys to keep written records.  Most of these therapists only write down the least amount of info necessary). 

And yep, I agree, Cindy would likely fight tooth and nail to keep whatever is written down, out of the court.   

Hi Wyks! thanks for answering my post... There had to have been severely abhorrent not just bratty behavior from Casey to have been labeled sociopath. So can Cindy be considered legally responsible for ignoring the diagnosis?
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1338 on: October 19, 2008, 12:43:27 AM »

I don't think the Anthony's will profit much (if anything) from movie or book deals. Way? Because they won't be able to contribute much. They've talked too much. So much in fact, that what they've already said on public record, could be made into a mini series, or several books...without their help. So why pay them?? Their names, or stories are not copy righted. The recent People magazine didn't pay them a dime. Why should anyone else?

People magazine didnt pay them a dime????  I find that hard to believe.  Did George tell you that?  They sure pay alot to other stories.

No, George didn't tell me (roll eyes). But I guess that's why they are pi$$ed off with Peoples magazine. 

Hee Hee...ya there were mad afterwards.  But there were rumors they got paid a chunk from People.

BUT!  did you ask him????  Not a normal question, but could be very telling IMHO.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: October 19, 2008, 12:43:44 AM »

I start -

6.When the truth comes out, you all will owe KC a big apology.

7. the body that was in my daughters trunk was not my Grand daughter.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.