April 26, 2024, 03:24:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465094 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2008, 10:33:25 PM »

Can you imagine being 22 years old and being in jail the rest of your life.  We are only promised 70 years in the Bible but now people are living longer and longer.  I can't imagine. 

No it is Unimaginable  - and thats why I am so Confused that CASEY of all People - who is the focus of her own Life - was willing to do something to PUT herself behind bars and or a Death Sentence by injection.
I understand she is not normal and is wack but ..........

I tell you what Always " Having" to go as a support person to a County Jail is BAD ..its Scary ..Nasty .. to someone that has never been in such a atmosphere *(me) and having to go on a regular basis is MIND Bending. The Sounds inside alone are enough to make your brain melt, let alone what you SEE with your own eyes. And then after you leave you want to dip your body in Bleach! Thats a County Jail  - NOT a Prison. oooooooo No Way.

I don't think Casey thought about all of that.  I drove a lady and her young kids to the prison in Huntsville, TX to visit her husband.  Her car was broken down and there were few times she could visit.  I will never forget driving up to the prison, with the guard towers, barbed wire etc.  I had my car searched, my purse searched, no cameras allowed in car, no nothing, just so I could get in and wait in the parking lot.  No, it isn't pleasant.  Not one bit.  That was close enough for me.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: October 17, 2008, 10:35:44 PM »

Klaas, that could be true.  But the story in itself is heartbreaking and how she experienced such a trauma, how our justice system "can" work and how evil SOCIOPATHS are.  She makes a point of how they effect SO many people by there own selfishness.

Di, you know the stuffing inside my sock monkey chest is very mushy and easily feels for others, but something about the post that woman made doesn't ring true to me. She indicates she is from Tennessee, which is where I'm from. She also indicates the murderer went to Georgia, so she might well be from the same area in Tennessee that I am. I can tell you that people who have the background she says she has do not generally write with the level of spelling and vocabulary that she uses in that post. Granted, her grammar and punctuation wouldn't win any awards, but my experience with people who dropped out of school, got married at the age of 15, and never worked outside the home, is that they don't talk about forensics, etc. in the way she does.

I could be wrong, but it just doesn't ring completely true for me. 
If she has been home that much maybe she watches the re-runs of CSI on FX?  LOL  Thats where I get all of my info. LOL  Oh and NG too...LOL  I am an A+ Grissom student. 

Me too Dolce!!! I even named my dog after him! My avi is his picture!! They come up with some pretty good stuff too, like maggots that have evidence in them and plant matter that has it's own DNA.

The story rings true to me.  I thought the post was really heartfelt. 

I love your dog.  I loved him from the first time I saw him. Never heard of that breed before.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2008, 10:38:42 PM »

Can you imagine being 22 years old and being in jail the rest of your life.  We are only promised 70 years in the Bible but now people are living longer and longer.  I can't imagine. 

A1 ... you are right.  We have one life to live on earth and ... spending that life in a jail cell would truly be a H--- on Earth.

Hey ... I would not risk doing anything that may result in wasting one night of my life in a jail cell.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2008, 10:39:38 PM »

I understand. Sorry for being off topic. Never again, promise
  Okay.  I'm gonna hold you to that, until next time. 

N
o visitors other than Baez and his associate. KC has restricted visitors to her mother, father and brother only.

The judge must have placed these restrictions, right?  I wonder if/when Lee comes to visit, if he is all out of high fives?

IIRC, it is KC decision on whether or who she deems as acceptable visitor's.  I don't think the Judge determines visitors of charged individuals awaiting trial.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2008, 10:39:42 PM »

HH - thanks so much for sharing - I so wish I lived in FL, I guess I feel that helping search is really the only thing we can do. 
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2008, 10:40:31 PM »

HH glad you are home safe and sound. Sorry you had such an emotional day, but we do appreciate the information and all of your efforts!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2008, 10:41:17 PM »

No it is Unimaginable  - and thats why I am so Confused that CASEY of all People - who is the focus of her own Life - was willing to do something to PUT herself behind bars and or a Death Sentence by injection.

I tell you what Always " Having" to go as a support person to a County Jail is BAD ..its Scary ..Nasty .. to someone that has never been in such a atmosphere *(me) and having to go on a regular basis is MIND Bending. The Sounds inside alone are enough to make your brain melt, let alone what you SEE with your own eyes. And then after you leave you want to dip your body in Bleach! Thats a County Jail  - NOT a Prison. oooooooo No Way.

I think it is so damned sad. She was young, beautiful, intelligent. Lets not even talk about little angel Caylee, it breaks my heart. They both had the world at their feet and could have achieved anything!!! Casey could have been very successful. Instead she wasted the gifts God gave her and then took the life of the greatest gift of all, Caylee.
What creates that state of mind? I just keep asking that question day after day. How do you waste your life like that? Bugs me more because I am one of those who have had to fight for everything I achieved. Casey, could have had the world at her fingertips. Instead she wasted her life with lies and manipulation and taking the "easy way out". Fine, that is your choice, but the true sin is that she drug her daughter down with her.
My son makes me who I am. He makes me strive for excellence that I could not achieve w/out his love, nor my love for him. How do you not get that???!! How did Casey not get that?

But as angry as I get at Casey, and what she did, I still really have a problem with the way Lee, Cindy and George have been vilified and accused of horrendous crimes in this case. I think it just lets the true culprit off the hook...once again..and that is Casey!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2008, 10:43:42 PM »

Ms HH for all that You Do & For all your Hard work and Care - We So Appreciate Your Efforts and you Sharing (( Hug ))

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2008, 10:44:52 PM »

Hi everybody!  I just got back from my birthday dinner...yum!  What did I miss???

Muffy Bee are you in Texas?

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: October 17, 2008, 10:46:33 PM »

Goodnite everyone - justice for Caylee and her big sister Natalee!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: October 17, 2008, 10:48:47 PM »

OK....Im finally home after a very busy day in Orlando and I have a few things I would like to share with everyone...First of all I want to say that I met alot of prople throughout my stay inOrlando and yes a few were police officers.....some with the case, some not  and the first reaction I got from each and everyone of them was sadness over poor little Caylee.......I never met one,...not one person that believes that she is with us anymore, so if there is people like that out there as the Anthony's claim....then they must all be inside that house with them or in PR because they are not anywere that I could find by just listening to passerbyers or clerks in the stores or customers  anybody...I went to several locations during my little road trip today and unless you live in Florida as I do and have my entire life, then you might not understand the vastness of these areas....OMG....woods woods and more woods and not to mention the Orange Groves that can go on forever....I went to the Boggy Creek area and it seems to be a little drier area then some, but it also didnt seem as thick as some of the other areas...I went around Blanchard Park and OMG such a wide range of woods that I almost started crying right then.....the same with the area by BellaVista......and the Airport.....it is drying up some now but you could see where the water table use to be......But something still made me go back to Econ Trail and Lake Underhill.....anyway after standing a few feet into the wooded area I suddenly realized just what a job Tim MIller and the searchers has in store for them...I tried and tried to think ....what would I do if I wanted to hide something...and then I thought ....as I looked around there are several holes already in some of these areas....trees that had fallen over had left some pretty big indentions in the ground and so covering up would be the only real problem..but...its the where thats the problem.....I have now come to realize that if and when that poor Baby is found it will be only with the Grace of God standing beside the searchers and I think Tim is as close to God as we have for a job such as this..
      I did get to see my friend for only a short time today and I did ask about the Guy that came forward with the sighting in the Boggy Creek area and he said that at this point nobody is not being believed or dismissed, that every area that has been brought to their attenton WILL be added to places of interest and be searched as time allows...I asked about a lot of things .........mostly things he could not comment on and I already knew this but I asked anyway...the dress.....he said sent off for testing....was it hers........no comment ...but it was found and sent off for testing and that will give us the facts not just a guess......I asked about the cell phone pings and how accurate they were in any other cases that they might have worked and used them ........very accurate and very useful......the decomposition in the trunk of the car....could it have been someone else..or caused by something else...............You watch the news ,science is science there is only one answer.....................and so on and so forth...I asked a lot of things but I cant write them all here  right now  ,   but I just wanted to say that I did ..in deed ...learn alot these past few days and I am gonna go back when Tim searches and join him and the other searchers...Its gonna take alot of people to completely search these areas...and I know I couldnt do anything by myself when I did see just how big these woods were but I dod think that with a lot of other people it is possible........I hate to think of poor poor Caylee being out there all by herself and it made me sick just looking at all that space, I cried all the way home....Now I just want to choke Casey until she tells just where that poor baby is................I dont want her there in those scary woods.........Sorry about the length of this post but I just cant think about it and not get upset......Im just so so Sad for her..................................

HH, how wonderful you are!! Thanks so much for taking us there with you!! I feel your despair now too.
Keep trying girlfriend!! Just like Natalee, she will be found!!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: October 17, 2008, 10:49:05 PM »

Hi everybody!  I just got back from my birthday dinner...yum!  What did I miss???

Yes I am katntx.  I live a little more than an hour away from where you live.   

I wonder if reality has set in for Casey?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: October 17, 2008, 10:49:26 PM »

Ms HH for all that You Do & For all your Hard work and Care - We So Appreciate Your Efforts and you Sharing (( Hug ))

I second that!!!!

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: October 17, 2008, 10:49:36 PM »

It' really sad.  I think that the only wise decision Casey made in her whole life was to realize she was not cut out for motherhood.  I cannot understand how Cindy could have kept her from adopting out Caylee.  It is like that decision put forth the chain of events that led to Caylee's death.  I just keep thinking to myself how different things would be had Caylee been placed with a loving family. Sad

Lisa

You are so right.  CA could not have stopped KC from placing Caylee up for adoption.  Of course CA could have refused to take her back into the residence, she could have gone back to work at her job at Kodak then onto ColorVision & supported herself.  That is why I truly believe that these creatures knew pretty early on just what happened & directed KC's actions from that point on by giving the direction & assurance that support would be present as long as she co-operated.

I have also wondered if KC had not attended her Uncle Rick's wedding & it had not been seen by the entire family that the pregnancy existed what would have happened?  The child would probably have been disposed of in some trash can somewhere or wishfully thinking placed at a safe place with no ramnifications & KC would have returned to Hopespring absent the large belly with the protruding bellybutton claiming that an end had finally come to her months of constipation.  For God sake no nurse would have believed that nonsense story, CA was lying to her family.  I know we won't hear from any pediatrician due to HIPPA(?) laws but I find it nonsense that there was no prenatal medical treatment involved.  I wish that the witness statement from the Kodak supervisor would have disclosed at what point KC brought in the note regarding the pregnancy & her inability to be on her feet necessitating the transfer into the administrative department, cuz you know the people in her department would have known by her physical appearance that she was pregnant, for goodness sakes a 10 year old with no medical exposure would know of her condition.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: October 17, 2008, 10:50:20 PM »

I think it is so damned sad. She was young, beautiful, intelligent. Lets not even talk about little angel Caylee, it breaks my heart. They both had the world at their feet and could have achieved anything!!! Casey could have been very successful. Instead she wasted the gifts God gave her and then took the life of the greatest gift of all, Caylee.
What creates that state of mind? I just keep asking that question day after day. How do you waste your life like that? Bugs me more because I am one of those who have had to fight for everything I achieved. Casey, could have had the world at her fingertips. Instead she wasted her life with lies and manipulation and taking the "easy way out". Fine, that is your choice, but the true sin is that she drug her daughter down with her.
My son makes me who I am. He makes me strive for excellence that I could not achieve w/out his love, nor my love for him. How do you not get that???!! How did Casey not get that?

But as angry as I get at Casey, and what she did, I still really have a problem with the way Lee, Cindy and George have been vilified and accused of horrendous crimes in this case. I think it just lets the true culprit off the hook...once again..and that is Casey!!!
I know the people at SM, and very, very few of us started off with ANY negative, hostile feelings of Lee, Cindy, and George. No, this family brought this entirely upon themselves. I think the posters here should be given more credit than you do. I think the people here are a beter judge of character than what you give them credit for. -JMO

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: October 17, 2008, 10:51:05 PM »

Yes I am katntx.  I live a little more than an hour away from where you live.   

I wonder if reality has set in for Casey?

Awesome!  We should have a Texas monkeys get together.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: October 17, 2008, 10:51:10 PM »

Muffy- if flgrammy is not corrected for her attack posts, they will just continue
          I hope she'll rethink calling Hudsunn an ass.  I won't bring it up again, next time I'll alert a MOD.

Out4Bull, I just got back to find you attacking me, not just my post.  For the record, I didn't call Hudsunn an "@ss" as you put it.  I simply asked Hudsunn a question requesting a link and instead received smart @ss replies, none of which were from Hudsunn.  I don't appreciate your attacking me, and I didn't ask you any questions.

Mods, please contact me if you believe that I was out of line.

Edit:  You insinuated and that was enough.  Out4Bull went overboard too in their complaints about your post.  Please do not continue this discussion
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 10:54:34 PM by klaasend » Logged
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: October 17, 2008, 10:52:15 PM »

ps...I am a Real Estate BROKER now!! lol Took a 48 hour online class in 10 hours and passed my 180 question, 4 hour exam this afternoon in 2 hours 10 minutes!! Didn't have 4 hours... little Monkey had to eat and get to soccer by 5:30!! lol . Had to pull an all nighter so forgive my spelling mistakes..I am out of it tonight!! Too old for all nighters!!! lol
Just wanted to catch up before I head to the Monkey Bunkey

Monkey dance for Lisa! Big Congrats!!! 

You are the best BT!!
Thanks!!
o/t Tennessee is my favorite State!!! I think my family is going there Dec first to Memphis for the marathon. NO!! I am not running!! lol Not there yet!! But my brother and nephew are!! Will we be close to you? I hope we can meet for lunch!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: October 17, 2008, 10:53:04 PM »

According to Tim Miller ...

NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

JUNIOR - THE LANDFILL WITNESS

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Latest in Natalee Holloway Investigation
Aired July 29, 2005 - 21:00   ET

ROWLANDS: What is -- you've obviously talked to this young man. Is he credible?

MILLER: I -- I don't think he has anything to gain, for number one. I think he truly does fear. I think, you know, he's stuck to a story. He -- you know, I talked to the police commissioner this morning. The Police Commissioner says, you know, he's not one of the guys you'd probably want to hire to go to work for you or something like that, but he's sticking to that story. And we've interviewed him. We sent the FBI out there, you know, and no matter what his mental condition is or his IQ is, a lot of times, it's these type of people that see something that help solve cases. 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/lkl.01.html

Hey Janet!!!
Did you find our UPS guys or did they get away darn it!! lol
What am I missing? Had a week like you would not believe and am 2 days behind I think. Is this in reference to the new witness and can you fill me in?

ps...I am a Real Estate BROKER now!! lol Took a 48 hour online class in 10 hours and passed my 180 question, 4 hour exam this afternoon in 2 hours 10 minutes!! Didn't have 4 hours... little Monkey had to eat and get to soccer by 5:30!! lol . Had to pull an all nighter so forgive my spelling mistakes..I am out of it tonight!! Too old for all nighters!!! lol
Just wanted to catch up before I head to the Monkey Bunkey

1.  I let those UPS guys out of my closet and ... sent them on their way when they refused to play Scrabble with me.  Obviously ... they were both useless.

3.  Lou ... Our two eldest grandsons (9/10) are spending the weekend with Mama and Papa.  Guess what?  Those two are setting up the Scrabble board right night and ... the four of us are going to have a game.  I am wise to the fact that it is a stall tatic so they do not have to go to bed on time.   Hey ... I know that other Monkeys will provide you with the updates of the past week and ... there are lots.

4.  Did you enjoy the soccer game?  It seems I spent most of the time at hockey games watching other people's children play while ... my kids were on the sidelines.

Take care Lou.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #159 on: October 17, 2008, 10:54:17 PM »

I don't think Casey thought about all of that.  I drove a lady and her young kids to the prison in Huntsville, TX to visit her husband.  Her car was broken down and there were few times she could visit.  I will never forget driving up to the prison, with the guard towers, barbed wire etc.  I had my car searched, my purse searched, no cameras allowed in car, no nothing, just so I could get in and wait in the parking lot.  No, it isn't pleasant.  Not one bit.  That was close enough for me.   
Muffy, I did that one time, but not in Huntsville. I went to see a person that I thought I liked down by San Marcos. I thought the guy was going to a school, but when I got there my car was searched, etc. Heck I thought he was going to college and that was way before the internet. It scared the you know what out of me.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.