April 18, 2024, 05:03:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 464584 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1400 on: October 19, 2008, 01:02:40 AM »

i was in a chat with DALTON last night and he said that for respect now to the familly, he will not say how caylee died,
but it was painful, and
NOT an accident, so read between the lines.

i viewed his mmy space page and his net ssite and he reminds me of criss angel...

OK...now I know I'm getting forgetful, remind me who DALTON is please.

Patrick Swayze character in that terrible movie called Road House.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: October 19, 2008, 01:03:11 AM »

i was in a chat with DALTON last night and he said that for respect now to the familly, he will not say how caylee died,
but it was painful, and

i viewed his mmy space page and his net ssite and he reminds me of criss angel...

SOS TEAM

Gale St John - SOS Team Leader - Psychic Medium
Brian Ladd - SOS Team Member - Dreamer
Tamra St John - SOS Case Coordinator
Wyatt Locke - SOS Search Coordinator
Cindy Brenton - SOS Asst. Search Coordinator
Renee Anderson - SOS Radio Host
Carol Williams - SOS Forum Administrator
Travis Sanders - SOS Team - Apprentice
Dalton Kropp - SOS Team - ApprenticeReginald Lewis - SOS Team - Apprentice

http://www.daltonkropp.com/

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: October 19, 2008, 01:03:12 AM »

Thanks LEP
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: October 19, 2008, 01:03:49 AM »

but it was painful, and

Ya mean Patrick Squeezie? 

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1404 on: October 19, 2008, 01:04:00 AM »

but it was painful, and

the 16 yr. old clairvoyant/psychic male from danville,  ill.

OMG>>>>>I grew up there!!!!
Are you psychic too? 

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1405 on: October 19, 2008, 01:04:15 AM »

but it was painful, and

That was an awesome movie - for all the wrong reasons.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: October 19, 2008, 01:04:30 AM »

Des  what is a lanyard??????

mytime

I am not Destiny but ... I just looked it up.

Janet

+++++

lan·yard   
lan·yard [lánnyərd]
(plural lan·yards) or lan·iard [lánnyərd] (plural lan·iards)
n
1.  cord worn around neck: a cord worn around the neck by military and naval personnel or by Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts for carrying something such as a whistle or pocketknife 

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Thank you Janet. I know who you are.  Yoy play scrabble, chess with the grandkids, hubby bowls, you post a lot of info and everybody finally thanked you! 

But why was it in Casey's car, somehow I missed this or maybe me cold medicine is really messing me up!
Cool, do me, do me, what am I like????

You are always nice to everyone! You love Rob and Carpe. Actually you love everyone!
Oh and you are saucy. LOL
Yep, and Des and Wreck and you and Klaasend, and my sis Janet, and liitle Dolce, and Nikkki, and my Lisa......

Ya know, it's great you love so many of the people here, but do you know when you list them, you make those not on the list feel left out?

Just sayin

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1407 on: October 19, 2008, 01:05:05 AM »

What I remember of the 70's was great....!
As for the X... alot of the kids around here still do X alot....Zanibars are popular too...I know this from working with alot of college girls...
The cops came down hard at our campus on the X and people who were really into rollin got desperate for it and started cutting it with chemicals that were very poisonous.  A few kids died in one Fall semester.  I am not near that seen anymore and my younger brother plays sports so he stays out of it due to the random testing they do for steroids and drugs.  Xannys are still popular though cause they are very easy to come by. X or "rolls" used to cost $30 a pop.

I am soooo freaking old.   Does anyone remember a nickle bag?

No but I remember penny bags, LOLOL

Hell...I remember penny candy.....Des

jaw breakers - three for a penny.

Taking the jaw breaker out of your mouth every minute with you grubby little fingers to see what was the latest color ....

Janet

And rolling them against the roof of your mouth as fast as you could to get to that next ring of color....rolling it around til the roof of your mouth got sore....and the red *always* stainted your grubby little finger tips....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: October 19, 2008, 01:05:13 AM »

Okay.... I am gonna go check this dude out ..... chances are if he has lived in Danville all his life and his parents are from there , I know them or some of his relatives....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1409 on: October 19, 2008, 01:05:25 AM »

lets Make a list of Anthonyisms:

I start -

1.  A liar doesn't make you a murderer!! CA
2.  It is not a crime to lie ! CA
3.  It was a (dead) pizza in the trunk with maggots.  CA
4.  I have people who are watching the people that are watching the kidnappers.  GA

5.  Maybe a body was put in the trunk of Casey's vehicle at the toy yard.  Check the security.  CA.

6.When the truth comes out, you all will owe KC a big apology.

7. the body that was in my daughters trunk was not my Grand daughter.
That's the winning one right there. 
  One of my favs   SHUT UP! SHUT UP!  SHUT UP!   by GA
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: October 19, 2008, 01:06:02 AM »

but it was painful, and

the 16 yr. old clairvoyant/psychic male from danville,  ill.

OMG>>>>>I grew up there!!!!
Are you psychic too? 

LOL....nope sorry!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1411 on: October 19, 2008, 01:06:33 AM »

Oh and Cubbee, and Blonde, and BTGirl..........I could go on and on but its lights out here in the yard (jk) so goodnite everyone.
Goodnight Miss Kitty!  Sweet dreams....I think I am going to hit the sheets here soon too.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: October 19, 2008, 01:07:21 AM »

Des  what is a lanyard??????

mytime

I am not Destiny but ... I just looked it up.

Janet

+++++

lan·yard   
lan·yard [lánnyərd]
(plural lan·yards) or lan·iard [lánnyərd] (plural lan·iards)
n
1.  cord worn around neck: a cord worn around the neck by military and naval personnel or by Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts for carrying something such as a whistle or pocketknife 

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Thank you Janet. I know who you are.  Yoy play scrabble, chess with the grandkids, hubby bowls, you post a lot of info and everybody finally thanked you! 

But why was it in Casey's car, somehow I missed this or maybe me cold medicine is really messing me up!
Cool, do me, do me, what am I like????

You are always nice to everyone! You love Rob and Carpe. Actually you love everyone!
Oh and you are saucy. LOL
Yep, and Des and Wreck and you and Klaasend, and my sis Janet, and liitle Dolce, and Nikkki, and my Lisa......

Ya know, it's great you love so many of the people here, but do you know when you list them, you make those not on the list feel left out?

Just sayin
Im sorry, I don't know you that well yet, but I love your kitty's eyes.  They mesmerize me.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: October 19, 2008, 01:07:23 AM »

If he is really psychic he will know I am coming to check him out....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: October 19, 2008, 01:08:56 AM »

I did not know you could be an apprentice psychic.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: October 19, 2008, 01:09:30 AM »

Karmalady, I did suggest that first night that you brought that to SM that you post it at the Detective Melich's thread at W/S.  I waited a few days after that suggestion & when I didn't see any mention of it at Detective Melich's thread I did post of it & that a copy of Noreen Renier's response had in fact been faxed to OCSO, it was during the time that Detective Melich was off due to his broken leg & did all that I could to make him aware that he should be looking for the fax.  I think it was great that you made that contact with Ms. Noreen Renier.

I cannot register at WS since I'm an AOL user otherwise I would have.  Maybe I should try to personally call Y Melich and ask him to consider this.  All I did was email them (OSCO) and include the response from Ms Renier.  With all of the emails they must receive they may have overlooked it.   I did want to mention that I was surprised that Cindy did contact Ms. Renier first though.  This must have been in the very beginning when she seemed frantic and disgusted with Casey.  We can all guess why she changed her mind about sending any items of Casey's/Caylees to her.  She did not really want to know the truth.

Well, I do think that I did put that in my post Karmalady, but contacting Detective Corporal Melich would be the most prudent method just in case he didn't read my post.  If you want to look at the post I am sure it is still there but He posted a last post shortly thereafter as he was going back to the office & wouldn't be having much free time to be checking into the thread at W/S.  As the old saying goes Better safe than sorry, think I did post that Cindy wouldn't forward the requested 2 items one from KC & one from Caylee & that she was offering her services to OCSO for no financial compensation.  Would feel better if you made him aware himself & sent him a copy of the fax directly.  She is a great resource.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: October 19, 2008, 01:09:49 AM »

Klaas .. did I ring a bell yet?

Sorry for O/T .. but I see when it is a slow news day here, O/T is not so bad

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1417 on: October 19, 2008, 01:09:55 AM »

Good nite Always, Everybody loves you TOO!! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1418 on: October 19, 2008, 01:10:32 AM »

If he is really psychic he will know I am coming to check him out....
  RUN DALTON! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: October 19, 2008, 01:10:42 AM »

Good nite Always, Everybody loves you TOO!! 

Yeah, even though we are not on your list!  LOL

Sleep well, A-1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.