April 16, 2024, 05:26:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 464411 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1420 on: October 19, 2008, 01:11:14 AM »

Des  what is a lanyard??????

mytime

I am not Destiny but ... I just looked it up.

Janet

+++++

lan·yard   
lan·yard [lánnyərd]
(plural lan·yards) or lan·iard [lánnyərd] (plural lan·iards)
n
1.  cord worn around neck: a cord worn around the neck by military and naval personnel or by Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts for carrying something such as a whistle or pocketknife 

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Thank you Janet. I know who you are.  Yoy play scrabble, chess with the grandkids, hubby bowls, you post a lot of info and everybody finally thanked you! 

But why was it in Casey's car, somehow I missed this or maybe me cold medicine is really messing me up!
Cool, do me, do me, what am I like????

You are always nice to everyone! You love Rob and Carpe. Actually you love everyone!
Oh and you are saucy. LOL
Yep, and Des and Wreck and you and Klaasend, and my sis Janet, and liitle Dolce, and Nikkki, and my Lisa......

Ya know, it's great you love so many of the people here, but do you know when you list them, you make those not on the list feel left out?

Just sayin

Brandi...

I have just over one hundred posts and you know what?  I read more than I post.  IF I have something to say, I do.  IF no one responds, so what?  I have learned something along the way.  Ego in check!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1421 on: October 19, 2008, 01:13:16 AM »

i was in a chat with DALTON last night and he said that for respect now to the familly, he will not say how caylee died,
but it was painful, and
NOT an accident, so read between the lines.

i viewed his mmy space page and his net ssite and he reminds me of criss angel...

OK...now I know I'm getting forgetful, remind me who DALTON is please.

Patrick Swayze character in that terrible movie called Road House.

That was an awesome movie - for all the wrong reasons.

you're so right... it wouldn't have been half the crappy movie it was without the corpse of Sam Elliott. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1422 on: October 19, 2008, 01:14:08 AM »

Yes there is. They need to do a 6 month internship at a carnival first. 
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1423 on: October 19, 2008, 01:14:08 AM »

i was in a chat with DALTON last night and he said that for respect now to the familly, he will not say how caylee died,
but it was painful, and

i viewed his mmy space page and his net ssite and he reminds me of criss angel...

That just made my blood boil and my heart break.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: October 19, 2008, 01:14:42 AM »

mytime

Janet

+++++

lan·yard   
lan·yard [lánnyərd]
n
1.  cord worn around neck: a cord worn around the neck by military and naval personnel or by Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts for carrying something such as a whistle or pocketknife 

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Thank you Janet. I know who you are.  Yoy play scrabble, chess with the grandkids, hubby bowls, you post a lot of info and everybody finally thanked you! 

But why was it in Casey's car, somehow I missed this or maybe me cold medicine is really messing me up!

1.  Almost perfect but ... I do not play chess ... just hubby and eldest grandsons (9/10)

2.  According to reporter Bill Wiliams ... a guest on NANCY GRACE ... ... a kitchen knife was found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle but ... something akin to the pants ... Cindy had washed it.  I am not sure where the lanyard comes into the picture.

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: And back out to Mark Williams. Mark, I understand items in Cindy Anthony`s car were itemized. What was in her car?

MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: ... Well, what was in her car was a backpack. It was a laptop computer, and it also included, of all things, a kitchen knife. And that kitchen knife was of interest to police, but that kitchen knife has since been washed.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: October 19, 2008, 01:16:08 AM »

Klaas .. did I ring a bell yet?

Sorry for O/T .. but I see when it is a slow news day here, O/T is not so bad

Sortof..I'll let you know later.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1426 on: October 19, 2008, 01:16:25 AM »

lets Make a list of Anthonyisms:

I start -

1.  A liar doesn't make you a murderer!! CA
2.  It is not a crime to lie ! CA
3.  It was a (dead) pizza in the trunk with maggots.  CA
4.  I have people who are watching the people that are watching the kidnappers.  GA

5.  Maybe a body was put in the trunk of Casey's vehicle at the toy yard.  Check the security.  CA.

6.When the truth comes out, you all will owe KC a big apology.

7. the body that was in my daughters trunk was not my Grand daughter.
That's the winning one right there. 
  One of my favs   SHUT UP! SHUT UP!  SHUT UP!   by GA

Yeppers....to bad he wasn't yelling at Cindy...Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: October 19, 2008, 01:16:26 AM »

I start -

4.  I have people who are watching the people that are watching the kidnappers.  GA

5.  Maybe a body was put in the trunk of Casey's vehicle at the toy yard.  Check the security.  CA.

I got arrested on a f**king  WHIM    KC
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: October 19, 2008, 01:17:11 AM »

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1429 on: October 19, 2008, 01:17:23 AM »

but it was painful, and

That just made my blood boil and my heart break.

Oh Right!  He knows how she died and doesn't tell the LE?  Forget respect for the family!  He's an attention seeker, just like the Anthonys!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1430 on: October 19, 2008, 01:17:28 AM »

I'm reposting this from late last night, is LE allowed to subpoena the records from Cindy seeing the doctor that diagnosed Casey as a sociopath? Under the circumstances it would reveal some past behavior of Casey's. Even with the doctor/patient confidentiality rules, are there special allowances? Like Murder1!! Cindy would fight it tooth and nail as it would expose her further for using bad judgement trusting Caylee with Casey.I am so curious what would be in those files. 

In a criminal case, confidential files can be subpoenaed by the court.  The entire file would not be handed over, just the pertinent parts related to the case would be disclosed, and only that which has been actually been 'written down'. 

This is why many therapists in private practice do not keep notes or records, because that way nothing can be subpoenaed if ever the need should arise.  In this situation, many therapists will risk being in contempt of court before sharing what they 'know' about their client, in the event they didn't write it down.  (A therapist in a clinic setting is required by insurance companys to keep written records.  Most of these therapists only write down the least amount of info necessary). 

And yep, I agree, Cindy would likely fight tooth and nail to keep whatever is written down, out of the court.   

Hi Wyks! thanks for answering my post... There had to have been severely abhorrent not just bratty behavior from Casey to have been labeled sociopath. So can Cindy be considered legally responsible for ignoring the diagnosis?

You're welcome Cheerio!  I agree, Casey's behavior surely had to have signalled quite an alarming lot while she was growing up.  Most sociopaths start out as a child and teen with 'conduct disorder' and/or 'oppositional defiant disorder'.  A person with these conditions, left untreated, can turn out to be a sociopath in their adult life.  (Not all will, yet a great majority do). 

So.... we look back in Casey's life.  Was Cindy aware back in the day that things were so alarmingly wrong with Casey?  We don't know.  For Cindy to have been warning Casey's friends that Casey is a sociopath, that tells us she found out at some point.  Still and all, is she 'legally responsible' for not getting Casey the help she must have obviously needed?  Unfortunately no, not in a legal sense.  However, IMO, Cindy and George as Casey's parents were and still are both 'morally responsible' in getting Casey the help she needs.  Definitely not covering for her, lying for her, etc. 

Looking at the Anthony family tho, and the dysfunction present, yikes, I doubt that Cindy was even able to recognize what was going on with Casey, to have been able to get her help.  We've heard that Cindy's mother even has tried in the past to get Cindy's attention in getting Casey some help, but was evidently ignored by Cindy. 

And on top of all of this, sociopaths typically do not respond to any type of treatment or medication anyway.  The time to help someone like this is back in childhood when the first signs of conduct disorder begins.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1431 on: October 19, 2008, 01:17:59 AM »

mytime

Janet

+++++

lan·yard   
lan·yard [lánnyərd]
n

1.  Almost perfect but ... I do not play chess ... just hubby and eldest grandsons (9/10)

2.  According to reporter Bill Wiliams ... a guest on NANCY GRACE ... ... a kitchen knife was found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle but ... something akin to the pants ... Cindy had washed it.  I am not sure where the lanyard comes into the picture.

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: And back out to Mark Williams. Mark, I understand items in Cindy Anthony`s car were itemized. What was in her car?

MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: ... Well, what was in her car was a backpack. It was a laptop computer, and it also included, of all things, a kitchen knife. And that kitchen knife was of interest to police, but that kitchen knife has since been washed.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html
OFF TOPIC!!!  Tamikosmom - do you also play Yatsee? (sp)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1432 on: October 19, 2008, 01:18:07 AM »

well, I have to go to bed.. I have a long day of screaming at the television tomorrow.

Good Night All...

my pleasure as always.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: October 19, 2008, 01:19:06 AM »

I do not believe any of the physic stuff...sorry...I dont believe in the dream stuff either.  If all these people who are supposed physics were real then why hasnt it been proven.  To me its like the fat burner pills and the diet pills sold on infomercials.  I guess im just a scientific kinda person that needs more proof.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1434 on: October 19, 2008, 01:19:31 AM »

well, I have to go to bed.. I have a long day of screaming at the television tomorrow.

Good Night All...

my pleasure as always.
Goodnight Rob!  I will be screaming along with you tomorrow at 1pm!  Hopefully all of our players will come off the injured list.

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1435 on: October 19, 2008, 01:19:33 AM »

Very funny...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: October 19, 2008, 01:20:05 AM »

Good Night All...

my pleasure as always.

Nite Rob.... If I were psychic I would tell you ahead of time if your team will win or not....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1437 on: October 19, 2008, 01:20:51 AM »

I start -

I got arrested on a f**king  WHIM    KC
There was no odor. CA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: October 19, 2008, 01:21:25 AM »

Klaas .. did I ring a bell yet?

Sorry for O/T .. but I see when it is a slow news day here, O/T is not so bad

Sortof..I'll let you know later.

I can't figure out what you are talking about.  Renfro and I have zero in common.  I've gone through all my Renfro pics and don't see anything you could be referring to.  So...I give up, LOL 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: October 19, 2008, 01:22:11 AM »

When they called it a kitchen knife, I thought they meant a butter knife or serrated knife.  Seems like if it was a big deal to find, they would have called it a butcher knife if that's what it was.   
Either way though I guess it's an odd thing for a woman to carry around in a car.  A spoon I can see, especially if you carry around a small child and take yogurt or that type snack around for them to eat.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.