April 24, 2024, 08:38:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465024 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: October 19, 2008, 01:22:14 AM »

Des  what is a lanyard??????

mytime

I am not Destiny but ... I just looked it up.

Janet

+++++

lan·yard   
lan·yard [lánnyərd]
(plural lan·yards) or lan·iard [lánnyərd] (plural lan·iards)
n
1.  cord worn around neck: a cord worn around the neck by military and naval personnel or by Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts for carrying something such as a whistle or pocketknife 

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Thank you Janet. I know who you are.  Yoy play scrabble, chess with the grandkids, hubby bowls, you post a lot of info and everybody finally thanked you! 

But why was it in Casey's car, somehow I missed this or maybe me cold medicine is really messing me up!

1.  Almost perfect but ... I do not play chess ... just hubby and eldest grandsons (9/10)

2.  According to reporter Bill Wiliams ... a guest on NANCY GRACE ... ... a kitchen knife was found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle but ... something akin to the pants ... Cindy had washed it.  I am not sure where the lanyard comes into the picture.

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: And back out to Mark Williams. Mark, I understand items in Cindy Anthony`s car were itemized. What was in her car?

MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: ... Well, what was in her car was a backpack. It was a laptop computer, and it also included, of all things, a kitchen knife. And that kitchen knife was of interest to police, but that kitchen knife has since been washed.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html
OFF TOPIC!!!  Tamikosmom - do you also play Yatsee? (sp)

Every New Years.  After dinner, a movie ... we (four couples) bring the New Years in at our respective homes playing Yatsee.   We are such party animals.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1441 on: October 19, 2008, 01:22:18 AM »

lets Make a list of Anthonyisms:

I start -

1.  A liar doesn't make you a murderer!! CA
2.  It is not a crime to lie ! CA
3.  It was a (dead) pizza in the trunk with maggots.  CA
4.  I have people who are watching the people that are watching the kidnappers.  GA

5.  Maybe a body was put in the trunk of Casey's vehicle at the toy yard.  Check the security.  CA.

6.When the truth comes out, you all will owe KC a big apology.

7. the body that was in my daughters trunk was not my Grand daughter.
That's the winning one right there. 
  One of my favs   SHUT UP! SHUT UP!  SHUT UP!   by GA
I got arrested on a f**king  WHIM    KC
There was no odor. CA
"Maybe I am just a spitefull bitch"  Casey ... oh wait you all want MIS-Truths not truth...My bad!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: October 19, 2008, 01:22:26 AM »

I do not believe any of the physic stuff...sorry...I dont believe in the dream stuff either.  If all these people who are supposed physics were real then why hasnt it been proven.  To me its like the fat burner pills and the diet pills sold on infomercials.  I guess im just a scientific kinda person that needs more proof.

My question to him was going to be....If you know this stuff then why the heck don't you lead LE to the remains?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: October 19, 2008, 01:22:30 AM »

i was in a chat with DALTON last night and he said that for respect now to the familly, he will not say how caylee died,
but it was painful, and
NOT an accident, so read between the lines.

i viewed his mmy space page and his net ssite and he reminds me of criss angel...

That just made my blood boil and my heart break.

Oh Right!  He knows how she died and doesn't tell the LE?  Forget respect for the family!  He's an attention seeker, just like the Anthonys!

What gets me is he "works with" Gale St. John .... why didn't he just tell her where to go find Caylee when she was down there ... heck she wouldn't have needed to drag her dogs all the way down there then.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: October 19, 2008, 01:22:38 AM »

My dear,
we all have the God given ability to be
anything we want to be !

Currently I am an apprentice empty nester,not by choice ! LOL

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1445 on: October 19, 2008, 01:23:34 AM »

i was in a chat with DALTON last night and he said that for respect now to the familly, he will not say how caylee died,
but it was painful, and

i viewed his mmy space page and his net ssite and he reminds me of criss angel...

Sorry, Im new, who is DALTON and did you ask if the Anthonys have been given this information? have they been told she is dead and how?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: October 19, 2008, 01:23:40 AM »

mytime

Janet

+++++

lan·yard   
lan·yard [lánnyərd]
n
1.  cord worn around neck: a cord worn around the neck by military and naval personnel or by Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts for carrying something such as a whistle or pocketknife 

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Thank you Janet. I know who you are.  Yoy play scrabble, chess with the grandkids, hubby bowls, you post a lot of info and everybody finally thanked you! 

But why was it in Casey's car, somehow I missed this or maybe me cold medicine is really messing me up!

1.  Almost perfect but ... I do not play chess ... just hubby and eldest grandsons (9/10)

2.  According to reporter Bill Wiliams ... a guest on NANCY GRACE ... ... a kitchen knife was found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle but ... something akin to the pants ... Cindy had washed it.  I am not sure where the lanyard comes into the picture.

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE

GRACE: And back out to Mark Williams. Mark, I understand items in Cindy Anthony`s car were itemized. What was in her car?

MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: ... Well, what was in her car was a backpack. It was a laptop computer, and it also included, of all things, a kitchen knife. And that kitchen knife was of interest to police, but that kitchen knife has since been washed.

Every New Years.  After dinner, a movie ... we (four couples) bring the New Years in at our respective homes playing Yatsee.   We are such party animals.

Janet

Janet, do you bring your dice in your "nickel bag"? 

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: October 19, 2008, 01:23:56 AM »

<<<<<<BIG SNIP >>>>>>

Not every case that I have personally followed or read up on have I had such confidence in my gut feelings, but the ones that I have right out of the gate, I haven't been wrong yet, that may change, I know that but IMO, within the first 30 days of this announced crime, the actions & words of CA & GA have been very telling to me & actually it became more sinister once another poster at a chat room pointed out some of the details that I needed to take another look at, I did & they were right, I thought the involvement occurred on or after 7/15 but it was after 6/15 or 6/16 & in my mind it is now logical & makes sense because it is very deprived, evil & yes involves fraud as well.

You may be right, I just don't see it.  There is no disrespect, just differing opinions.
Altruist - first always love your posts.  Can you elaborate on what was said in that chat to change your mind?  Thanks
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1448 on: October 19, 2008, 01:24:44 AM »

mytime

Janet

+++++

lan·yard   
lan·yard [lánnyərd]
n

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE

Janet

Sorry all... great game!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: October 19, 2008, 01:24:54 AM »

but it was painful, and

Oh Right!  He knows how she died and doesn't tell the LE?  Forget respect for the family!  He's an attention seeker, just like the Anthonys!

What gets me is he "works with" Gale St. John .... why didn't he just tell her where to go find Caylee when she was down there ... heck she wouldn't have needed to drag her dogs all the way down there then.

Or be looking for more donations to go back and resume her search...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1450 on: October 19, 2008, 01:25:25 AM »

Brandi, I hope you weren't being too serious about Always-1.  Actually, I don't even know her that well and just at the right moment the other night - She came out and said - love you mytime.  She would never intend on hurtings anyones feelings from what I have noticed!
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: October 19, 2008, 01:25:47 AM »

but it was painful, and

I do not think they communicate much, other
than via e mails, etc......there is a large group of what i feel r "wanna be's "

This may upset ssome, but I feel the same about the hokey - mokey dude Brian at dreaams site. $$$ to join it to read his BS ? Whatever !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1452 on: October 19, 2008, 01:26:15 AM »

lets Make a list of Anthonyisms:

I start -

1.  A liar doesn't make you a murderer!! CA
2.  It is not a crime to lie ! CA
3.  It was a (dead) pizza in the trunk with maggots.  CA
4.  I have people who are watching the people that are watching the kidnappers.  GA

5.  Maybe a body was put in the trunk of Casey's vehicle at the toy yard.  Check the security.  CA.

6.When the truth comes out, you all will owe KC a big apology.

7. the body that was in my daughters trunk was not my Grand daughter.
That's the winning one right there. 
  One of my favs   SHUT UP! SHUT UP!  SHUT UP!   by GA
I got arrested on a f**king  WHIM    KC
There was no odor. CA
"Maybe I am just a spitefull bitch"  Casey ... oh wait you all want MIS-Truths not truth...My bad!

How about this one:I was doing my own investigation , I went to fusion to find the nanny and my daughter.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: October 19, 2008, 01:26:50 AM »

mytime

Janet

+++++

lan·yard   
lan·yard [lánnyərd]
n

Cool, do me, do me, what am I like????

You are always nice to everyone! You love Rob and Carpe. Actually you love everyone!
Oh and you are saucy. LOL
Yep, and Des and Wreck and you and Klaasend, and my sis Janet, and liitle Dolce, and Nikkki, and my Lisa......

Ya know, it's great you love so many of the people here, but do you know when you list them, you make those not on the list feel left out?

Just sayin

Brandi...

I have just over one hundred posts and you know what?  I read more than I post.  IF I have something to say, I do.  IF no one responds, so what?  I have learned something along the way.  Ego in check!

Um, excuse me, Steel Monkey. Personally, I read all the posts of the day before I log in every day. I speak when I have something to say, after I have read all the posts. I am not sure what you are referring to when you say: "IF no one responds, so what? " I was not saying anything about people not responding to my posts. (Although I have felt that people typically respond to the "popular" posters and often overlook those less popular.) However, I never have stated that until now.

I was saying in my previous post that when people here list a bunch of monkey's names to say good night to them, it can make the others feel left out. It's human nature. I am not the only one who feels that way, I am sure. I am new here, just over a month old. Very active, but new. I feel left out in many ways.

Bringing this up is my way of helping, my way of saying let's not make others feel like they are on the outside. We are a community here. The more opinions and the more input we have, the better we are.

If I offended you, I do apologize. I never meant to offend. I only meant to help our Monkey community.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: October 19, 2008, 01:28:12 AM »

but it was painful, and

I do not think they communicate much, other
than via e mails, etc......there is a large group of what i feel r "wanna be's "

This may upset ssome, but I feel the same about the hokey - mokey dude Brian at dreaams site. $$$ to join it to read his BS ? Whatever !

Not upset here.... I feel the same about Brian also....when one of these psychics leads LE to the remains then maybe I will sit up and take notice JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: October 19, 2008, 01:28:18 AM »

Good Night All and ... this time I mean it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1456 on: October 19, 2008, 01:28:29 AM »

mytime

Janet

+++++

lan·yard   
lan·yard [lánnyərd]
n

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE

Janet

Cubbee...sharp!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: October 19, 2008, 01:28:53 AM »

Klaas .. did I ring a bell yet?

Sorry for O/T .. but I see when it is a slow news day here, O/T is not so bad

Sortof..I'll let you know later.

I can't figure out what you are talking about.  Renfro and I have zero in common.  I've gone through all my Renfro pics and don't see anything you could be referring to.  So...I give up, LOL 

I guess I should send you an email.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: October 19, 2008, 01:30:19 AM »

Good Night All and ... this time I mean it.

Janet

Nite Janet....sleep well...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: October 19, 2008, 01:30:24 AM »

Niterzzz Janet

I'm out too ... NITERZZZ ALL

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.