April 25, 2024, 01:06:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465052 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: October 19, 2008, 01:31:56 AM »

lets Make a list of Anthonyisms:

I start -

1.  A liar doesn't make you a murderer!! CA
2.  It is not a crime to lie ! CA
3.  It was a (dead) pizza in the trunk with maggots.  CA
4.  I have people who are watching the people that are watching the kidnappers.  GA

5.  Maybe a body was put in the trunk of Casey's vehicle at the toy yard.  Check the security.  CA.

6.When the truth comes out, you all will owe KC a big apology.

7. the body that was in my daughters trunk was not my Grand daughter.
That's the winning one right there. 
  One of my favs   SHUT UP! SHUT UP!  SHUT UP!   by GA
I got arrested on a f**king  WHIM    KC
There was no odor. CA
"Maybe I am just a spitefull bitch"  Casey ... oh wait you all want MIS-Truths not truth...My bad!

How about this one:I was doing my own investigation , I went to fusion to find the nanny and my daughter.
  Does any of this make sense to you?   yes ,in a "backwards kind of way"  LE and kc
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: October 19, 2008, 01:32:42 AM »

Janet, do you bring your dice in your "nickel bag"? 

Good Night All and ... this time I mean it.

Janet

Nite Janet....sleep well...

Good night Janet!!  Smile

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1462 on: October 19, 2008, 01:32:45 AM »

Good Night All and ... this time I mean it.

Janet

Goodnite Janet - Thank you for all you do here! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: October 19, 2008, 01:33:24 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html
[/quote]OFF TOPIC!!!  Tamikosmom - do you also play Yatsee? (sp)
[/quote]

Every New Years.  After dinner, a movie ... we (four couples) bring the New Years in at our respective homes playing Yatsee.   We are such party animals.

Janet
[/quote]

[/quote]

Cubbee...sharp!
[/quote]

HEHE...could not resist!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1464 on: October 19, 2008, 01:33:45 AM »

Night Janet and Invision! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: October 19, 2008, 01:33:46 AM »

Nite to all that are leaving.  I'm off to play a couple games will check back in about 15 minutes  
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1466 on: October 19, 2008, 01:34:47 AM »

Nite to all that are leaving.  I'm off to play a couple games will check back in about 15 minutes  

If anyone gets out of line may I bite them? 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: October 19, 2008, 01:34:56 AM »

Niterzzz Janet

I'm out too ... NITERZZZ ALL

Sweet dreams invision...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1468 on: October 19, 2008, 01:35:55 AM »

Des  what is a lanyard??????

mytime

I am not Destiny but ... I just looked it up.

Janet

+++++

lan·yard   
lan·yard [lánnyərd]
(plural lan·yards) or lan·iard [lánnyərd] (plural lan·iards)
n
1.  cord worn around neck: a cord worn around the neck by military and naval personnel or by Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts for carrying something such as a whistle or pocketknife 

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Thank you Janet. I know who you are.  Yoy play scrabble, chess with the grandkids, hubby bowls, you post a lot of info and everybody finally thanked you! 

But why was it in Casey's car, somehow I missed this or maybe me cold medicine is really messing me up!

1.  Almost perfect but ... I do not play chess ... just hubby and eldest grandsons (9/10)

2.  According to reporter Bill Wiliams ... a guest on NANCY GRACE ... ... a kitchen knife was found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle but ... something akin to the pants ... Cindy had washed it.  I am not sure where the lanyard comes into the picture.

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: And back out to Mark Williams. Mark, I understand items in Cindy Anthony`s car were itemized. What was in her car?

MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: ... Well, what was in her car was a backpack. It was a laptop computer, and it also included, of all things, a kitchen knife. And that kitchen knife was of interest to police, but that kitchen knife has since been washed.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html
OFF TOPIC!!!  Tamikosmom - do you also play Yatsee? (sp)

Every New Years.  After dinner, a movie ... we (four couples) bring the New Years in at our respective homes playing Yatsee.   We are such party animals.

Janet

Cubbee - you are so bad! 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: October 19, 2008, 01:36:05 AM »

Klaas .. did I ring a bell yet?

Sorry for O/T .. but I see when it is a slow news day here, O/T is not so bad

Sortof..I'll let you know later.

I can't figure out what you are talking about.  Renfro and I have zero in common.  I've gone through all my Renfro pics and don't see anything you could be referring to.  So...I give up, LOL 

I guess I should send you an email.

The clues are:
Message in a Bottle - a movie
Renfro -- Brad Renfro, who died, is in that movie

....the only other thing I know is Klass' monkey is on fire - is that a clue ?   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1470 on: October 19, 2008, 01:36:24 AM »

Um, excuse me, Steel Monkey. Personally, I read all the posts of the day before I log in every day. I speak when I have something to say, after I have read all the posts. I am not sure what you are referring to when you say: "IF no one responds, so what? " I was not saying anything about people not responding to my posts. (Although I have felt that people typically respond to the "popular" posters and often overlook those less popular.) However, I never have stated that until now.

I was saying in my previous post that when people here list a bunch of monkey's names to say good night to them, it can make the others feel left out. It's human nature. I am not the only one who feels that way, I am sure. I am new here, just over a month old. Very active, but new. I feel left out in many ways.

Bringing this up is my way of helping, my way of saying let's not make others feel like they are on the outside. We are a community here. The more opinions and the more input we have, the better we are.

If I offended you, I do apologize. I never meant to offend. I only meant to help our Monkey community.

Brandi...you and me think alike.  No offense.  We are COMMUNITY!  I am sorry if I interpreted your post wrong.

Tonight is the first night I have posted more than 10 times.   I am feeling like a monkey.  So sorry if I misled!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1471 on: October 19, 2008, 01:38:00 AM »

The clues are:

Someone please take the sugar from Budsgirl!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1472 on: October 19, 2008, 01:39:06 AM »

If anyone gets out of line may I bite them? 

OT - (I'll take a bite, for the team of couse)   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: October 19, 2008, 01:39:30 AM »

The clues are:

Someone please take the sugar from Budsgirl!

whew, at least you didn't bite me   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: October 19, 2008, 01:40:19 AM »

Klaas .. did I ring a bell yet?

Sorry for O/T .. but I see when it is a slow news day here, O/T is not so bad

Sortof..I'll let you know later.

I can't figure out what you are talking about.  Renfro and I have zero in common.  I've gone through all my Renfro pics and don't see anything you could be referring to.  So...I give up, LOL 

I guess I should send you an email.

The clues are:

I think it means Julia Renfro.....aka Julia Renho LOL

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: October 19, 2008, 01:40:43 AM »

Klass - you posted two pages from this site.  This looks to me like a REJECTED Filing.  Case number is same as listed at top.  What am I missing?  Was it later approved?  Do I need new glasses - help!!!!!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1476 on: October 19, 2008, 01:40:58 AM »

I'm reposting this from late last night, is LE allowed to subpoena the records from Cindy seeing the doctor that diagnosed Casey as a sociopath? Under the circumstances it would reveal some past behavior of Casey's. Even with the doctor/patient confidentiality rules, are there special allowances? Like Murder1!! Cindy would fight it tooth and nail as it would expose her further for using bad judgement trusting Caylee with Casey.I am so curious what would be in those files. 

In a criminal case, confidential files can be subpoenaed by the court.  The entire file would not be handed over, just the pertinent parts related to the case would be disclosed, and only that which has been actually been 'written down'. 

This is why many therapists in private practice do not keep notes or records, because that way nothing can be subpoenaed if ever the need should arise.  In this situation, many therapists will risk being in contempt of court before sharing what they 'know' about their client, in the event they didn't write it down.  (A therapist in a clinic setting is required by insurance companys to keep written records.  Most of these therapists only write down the least amount of info necessary). 

And yep, I agree, Cindy would likely fight tooth and nail to keep whatever is written down, out of the court.   

Hi Wyks! thanks for answering my post... There had to have been severely abhorrent not just bratty behavior from Casey to have been labeled sociopath. So can Cindy be considered legally responsible for ignoring the diagnosis?

You're welcome Cheerio!  I agree, Casey's behavior surely had to have signalled quite an alarming lot while she was growing up.  Most sociopaths start out as a child and teen with 'conduct disorder' and/or 'oppositional defiant disorder'.  A person with these conditions, left untreated, can turn out to be a sociopath in their adult life.  (Not all will, yet a great majority do). 

So.... we look back in Casey's life.  Was Cindy aware back in the day that things were so alarmingly wrong with Casey?  We don't know.  For Cindy to have been warning Casey's friends that Casey is a sociopath, that tells us she found out at some point.  Still and all, is she 'legally responsible' for not getting Casey the help she must have obviously needed?  Unfortunately no, not in a legal sense.  However, IMO, Cindy and George as Casey's parents were and still are both 'morally responsible' in getting Casey the help she needs.  Definitely not covering for her, lying for her, etc. 

Looking at the Anthony family tho, and the dysfunction present, yikes, I doubt that Cindy was even able to recognize what was going on with Casey, to have been able to get her help.  We've heard that Cindy's mother even has tried in the past to get Cindy's attention in getting Casey some help, but was evidently ignored by Cindy. 

And on top of all of this, sociopaths typically do not respond to any type of treatment or medication anyway.  The time to help someone like this is back in childhood when the first signs of conduct disorder begins.   
   Savvy diagnosis wyks... have we ever heard Cindy admit that she has made any mistakes in anything, regrets, errors in judgement? I can't think of any. Always making things brighter than reality, according to the brother. So even with Cindy's bravado, she really has a deep lack of self esteem.If she acknowledges Caseys guilt, she knows the blame will ultimately fall back to her. She can only deflect for so long. But that train is approaching the station. Actually train wreck. My 5 cent ramblings, heehee.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1477 on: October 19, 2008, 01:41:43 AM »

Good night to all Monkeys that are leaving
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: October 19, 2008, 01:42:04 AM »

Um, excuse me, Steel Monkey. Personally, I read all the posts of the day before I log in every day. I speak when I have something to say, after I have read all the posts. I am not sure what you are referring to when you say: "IF no one responds, so what? " I was not saying anything about people not responding to my posts. (Although I have felt that people typically respond to the "popular" posters and often overlook those less popular.) However, I never have stated that until now.

I was saying in my previous post that when people here list a bunch of monkey's names to say good night to them, it can make the others feel left out. It's human nature. I am not the only one who feels that way, I am sure. I am new here, just over a month old. Very active, but new. I feel left out in many ways.

Bringing this up is my way of helping, my way of saying let's not make others feel like they are on the outside. We are a community here. The more opinions and the more input we have, the better we are.

If I offended you, I do apologize. I never meant to offend. I only meant to help our Monkey community.

Brandi...you and me think alike.  No offense.  We are COMMUNITY!  I am sorry if I interpreted your post wrong.

Tonight is the first night I have posted more than 10 times.   I am feeling like a monkey.  So sorry if I misled!

Awwww!

Thanks. Monkey hugs to you!!

And monkey hugs to every monkey here!!!

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1479 on: October 19, 2008, 01:42:10 AM »

i was in a chat with DALTON last night and he said that for respect now to the familly, he will not say how caylee died,
but it was painful, and
NOT an accident, so read between the lines.

i viewed his mmy space page and his net ssite and he reminds me of criss angel...

OK...now I know I'm getting forgetful, remind me who DALTON is please.

the 16 yr. old clairvoyant/psychic male from danville,  ill.

OMG>>>>>I grew up there!!!!

OMG! I live there.

Dalton is a nice kid. Very sensitive.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.