April 20, 2024, 01:53:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 464790 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1520 on: October 19, 2008, 02:11:14 AM »

Good Nite Everybody!!  Pleasant dreams - see you tomorrow!

Good Nite mytime.....hope you get some good rest and feel better tomorrow!

Thanks Cubbee - still not smoking!!   
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1521 on: October 19, 2008, 02:14:23 AM »

Steel Monkey- that's the first thing I did when I saw it on the front page, I verified it. 

With that I'm calling it a night.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
   Goodnight Klaas!  You're invited over for banana pancakes in the morning, extended to all monkeys too
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1522 on: October 19, 2008, 02:16:50 AM »

This one was NOT rejected:

Steel Monkey - look it up for yourself.  Look under Fictitious Business name.  It is for real.

http://www.sunbiz.org/index.html
What's the next step now that they have the name?

A fictitious business name, assumed name, or DBA (short for "doing business as"), referred to as "trading as" in the UK, allows you to legally do business as a particular name at minimal cost, and without having to create an entirely new business entity. You can accept payments, advertise, and otherwise present yourself under that name. In fact, if you present your business under a name other than your proper legal name without proper notification, it may be considered fraud. Fortunately, filing for an assumed name is so easy and inexpensive, there's really not much excuse for not filing one.

Why would you want to file an assumed name? What does it let you do?

It allows you as a sole proprietor to use a business name rather than your personal name. In some places you can use either your full name or part of your name plus a description of your product or service without filing an assumed name, e.g., Elena Garza Interior Design or J. Washington Investigataions. The exact rules vary from country to country and from state to state within the U.S., so check with your local business regulatory authority regarding your area. But if there's any implication that there are more people involved (Shawad & Sons, The Anderson Group, etc.), or if you just use the first name (Joe's Garage, Sam's Boat, etc.), you have to file an assumed name.

It also lets you use a typical business name without creating a formal legal entity (corporation, partnership, LLC, etc.). You can even open a business checking account and get a business phone listing for the name. For sole proprietors, this is the least expensive way to legally do business under a business name.

It allows a single legal entity (corporation, LLC, etc.) to operate multiple businesses without creating a new legal entity for each business. For example, if you are planning to operate a series of web sites, or a chain of bars, you might set up a corporation with a generic name, such as LVH Web Enterprises, Inc., or Neighborhood Bars, LLC, and then file an assumed name for each website or bar. Since there is significant expense in filing and maintaining a corporation, this helps control costs while still allowing you to expand your business.

How do you go about getting an assumed name?

In some U.S. states you register your assumed name with the Secretary of State or other state agency, but in most states, registration is handled at the county level, and each county may have different forms and fees for registering a name. Generally speaking, the process is fairly simple: you perform a search through their database to make sure the name is not already in use, then submit a simple form, along with the correct filing fee (anywhere from $10 to $50). Some states also require that you publish a notice in your local newspaper and submit an affidavit to show that you have fulfilled the publication requirement. Call your county clerk's office to find out the local fees and procedures in your area.

Laws vary significantly from country to country. For example, in the UK, there is no governmental filing process for the use of assumed names, but they are heavily regulated by the Business Names Act of 1985, which specifies where and how you must disclose business ownership. A private-sector initiative, The National Business Register, keeps track of current business names and help prevent duplication of names. Again, you'll have to check with your local authorities, as it would be impossible to cover every country here.

In addition to your own interests in filing an assumed name, keep in mind that the disclosure of actual business ownership is for consumer protection. Imagine doing business with a company, having a problem, going to file suit, and you can't find out who the actual owner is. You'd have to hire a private investigator.

Proper use of a fictitious business name can be a powerful branding tool at minimal cost. Take advantage of it: pick a great business name and then use it at every opportunity -- even every check you give and receive.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: October 19, 2008, 02:17:24 AM »

Karmalady, I do so hope that you contact Detective Corporal Melich on the Noreen Renier topic.  I hope that he makes contact & utilizes that great resource, sometimes it just comes through to her that combined with his knowledge could really lead somewhere & assist.  She is probably even back from Japan by now, isn't she?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1524 on: October 19, 2008, 02:19:17 AM »

So the checks and money that they get from interviews etc are going to go the fictitious business name rather than Cindy and George Anthony?

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: October 19, 2008, 02:22:05 AM »

<<<<<<BIG SNIP >>>>>>

Not every case that I have personally followed or read up on have I had such confidence in my gut feelings, but the ones that I have right out of the gate, I haven't been wrong yet, that may change, I know that but IMO, within the first 30 days of this announced crime, the actions & words of CA & GA have been very telling to me & actually it became more sinister once another poster at a chat room pointed out some of the details that I needed to take another look at, I did & they were right, I thought the involvement occurred on or after 7/15 but it was after 6/15 or 6/16 & in my mind it is now logical & makes sense because it is very deprived, evil & yes involves fraud as well.

You may be right, I just don't see it.  There is no disrespect, just differing opinions.
Altruist - first always love your posts.  Can you elaborate on what was said in that chat to change your mind?  Thanks

It was quite a while back but I think the 911 calls being read & looking at what was being disclosed by CA & the order of the disclosures, that GA had contacted LA to go to his Mom & then to look at the written statements of the three looking for mention of the decomp car.  The poster went by the nick of SS & it was chat of W/S.  I think those were the main points that I was directed to.  When I looked at the 911 calls, it just kind of clicked that the decomp car was never supposed to be disclosed, the main point of the 911 calls were to get OCSO there to get the kidnap story, but that screw up by CA near the end along with the written statements making no mention made it very clear to me.  CA was good & po'd & she lost her focus, OCSO had not responded in a timely manner to her & thank God she blew it, GA by that time knew that Caylee wasn't findable, thus the WWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT, in the background immediately following the decomp car being mentioned, that's why KC was telling the nonsense to OCSO, she was hoping her bio units were going to take care of it & why she lawyered up when OCSO confronted her & shut her mouth, she had to get back to her co-plotters so they could communicate safely.  The act was being put on for OCSO & CA blew it but they did have a slim chance of pulling it off had the 911 calls not been referenced quickly by OCSO because before 7/15 they were not aware of the forensics obviously available in the decomp car, they needed time to sanitize it, but they had that time if CA didn't blow it & when she did there was still a chance they would have time but when OCSO towed that car on 7/15, poof CA denied decomp odor, GA is concerned about the odor & LA speaks of the odor but that was well after OCSO had taken possession of the car, there was no denying it at that point but you won't find that car referenced in those originally taken statements of 7/15-7/16.  OCSO performed really really well, IMO now if they can just get with the State's Attorney & bring em all down.

Also the items of Caylee's being removed from the car & placed in the back yard, GA & CA were aware of a severe problem with that car, they planted the items in the back yard, told OCSO they had looked basically for a dead child in their back yard, to me they were covering their ***es & trying to fool OCSO that they were co-operating & being helpful, to disguise their deceit.

I'm not saying that for certain CA & GA know the entire truth, but whatever they were told by KC, they knew there was a large probability it was a lie & that she could very well be in trouble, so they decided to not take the chance & also take advantage of the financial opportunities presenting themselves, thus the "original script", that script was going to bring in $$$$$$$$$$, something that was needed as it was a great opportunity (only to the depraved, imo) & it was a sensational story that was sure to garner needed national media attention that would increase the monetary value.  KC would be sure to get a better than court appointed attorney for the indigent & their retirements would be taken care of, they would be the next Beth Holloway & John Walsh, they could enter new careers & be their own bosses, speaking engagements, royalties, it is just sickening.

If that car hadn't come into it, they would have been well on their way & the forensics would NOT have been available.  I mean what kind of people are on TV demanding that the public GET OFF THEIR ASSES & SEARCH for a loved one?  NONE, until these creatures.  JMHO
Thanks for the detailed answer.  Many of these things bothered me from the get go as well.  The fact that Cindy made three calls before getting to her point was a flag for me.  First call - no mention of missing caylee.  She knew by then.  It was about theft - and when that didn't get her the attention she wanted (narcissists want it now, after all it is all about them) she had to up the annie, so to speak to get them to come. She wanted to tell them in person - proud of her and her daughter and the ex-cops ability to snooker them. 
Another thing, I think when she told Tony my dad will take care of it - she did in fact inform him the car was outta gas.  He went to tow yard with keys to trunk and the gas can.  Not even eagle scouts are that prepared, especially when they should think their daughter and granddaughter are missing if the car was towed and he had not been called.  He tells tow yard guy, his g-daughter is missing but forgets to mention his daughter is?  Oh really George .....  that wouldn't even sell on E-bay.
Thanks again! 
Good night to all monkeys still here at 2:20 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1526 on: October 19, 2008, 02:25:40 AM »

Karmalady, I do so hope that you contact Detective Corporal Melich on the Noreen Renier topic.  I hope that he makes contact & utilizes that great resource, sometimes it just comes through to her that combined with his knowledge could really lead somewhere & assist.  She is probably even back from Japan by now, isn't she?

Why do you think CA would contact her for help, and then not send the items she requested?
Nothing they do makes any sense.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1527 on: October 19, 2008, 02:28:03 AM »

NIGHT NIGHT MONKEYS, I call the lower vine to the right.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: October 19, 2008, 02:28:40 AM »

<<<<<<BIG SNIP >>>>>>

Not every case that I have personally followed or read up on have I had such confidence in my gut feelings, but the ones that I have right out of the gate, I haven't been wrong yet, that may change, I know that but IMO, within the first 30 days of this announced crime, the actions & words of CA & GA have been very telling to me & actually it became more sinister once another poster at a chat room pointed out some of the details that I needed to take another look at, I did & they were right, I thought the involvement occurred on or after 7/15 but it was after 6/15 or 6/16 & in my mind it is now logical & makes sense because it is very deprived, evil & yes involves fraud as well.

You may be right, I just don't see it.  There is no disrespect, just differing opinions.
Altruist - first always love your posts.  Can you elaborate on what was said in that chat to change your mind?  Thanks

It was quite a while back but I think the 911 calls being read & looking at what was being disclosed by CA & the order of the disclosures, that GA had contacted LA to go to his Mom & then to look at the written statements of the three looking for mention of the decomp car.  The poster went by the nick of SS & it was chat of W/S.  I think those were the main points that I was directed to.  When I looked at the 911 calls, it just kind of clicked that the decomp car was never supposed to be disclosed, the main point of the 911 calls were to get OCSO there to get the kidnap story, but that screw up by CA near the end along with the written statements making no mention made it very clear to me.  CA was good & po'd & she lost her focus, OCSO had not responded in a timely manner to her & thank God she blew it, GA by that time knew that Caylee wasn't findable, thus the WWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT, in the background immediately following the decomp car being mentioned, that's why KC was telling the nonsense to OCSO, she was hoping her bio units were going to take care of it & why she lawyered up when OCSO confronted her & shut her mouth, she had to get back to her co-plotters so they could communicate safely.  The act was being put on for OCSO & CA blew it but they did have a slim chance of pulling it off had the 911 calls not been referenced quickly by OCSO because before 7/15 they were not aware of the forensics obviously available in the decomp car, they needed time to sanitize it, but they had that time if CA didn't blow it & when she did there was still a chance they would have time but when OCSO towed that car on 7/15, poof CA denied decomp odor, GA is concerned about the odor & LA speaks of the odor but that was well after OCSO had taken possession of the car, there was no denying it at that point but you won't find that car referenced in those originally taken statements of 7/15-7/16.  OCSO performed really really well, IMO now if they can just get with the State's Attorney & bring em all down.

Also the items of Caylee's being removed from the car & placed in the back yard, GA & CA were aware of a severe problem with that car, they planted the items in the back yard, told OCSO they had looked basically for a dead child in their back yard, to me they were covering their ***es & trying to fool OCSO that they were co-operating & being helpful, to disguise their deceit.

I'm not saying that for certain CA & GA know the entire truth, but whatever they were told by KC, they knew there was a large probability it was a lie & that she could very well be in trouble, so they decided to not take the chance & also take advantage of the financial opportunities presenting themselves, thus the "original script", that script was going to bring in $$$$$$$$$$, something that was needed as it was a great opportunity (only to the depraved, imo) & it was a sensational story that was sure to garner needed national media attention that would increase the monetary value.  KC would be sure to get a better than court appointed attorney for the indigent & their retirements would be taken care of, they would be the next Beth Holloway & John Walsh, they could enter new careers & be their own bosses, speaking engagements, royalties, it is just sickening.

If that car hadn't come into it, they would have been well on their way & the forensics would NOT have been available.  I mean what kind of people are on TV demanding that the public GET OFF THEIR ASSES & SEARCH for a loved one?  NONE, until these creatures.  JMHO
Thanks for the detailed answer.  Many of these things bothered me from the get go as well.  The fact that Cindy made three calls before getting to her point was a flag for me.  First call - no mention of missing caylee.  She knew by then.  It was about theft - and when that didn't get her the attention she wanted (narcissists want it now, after all it is all about them) she had to up the annie, so to speak to get them to come. She wanted to tell them in person - proud of her and her daughter and the ex-cops ability to snooker them. 
Another thing, I think when she told Tony my dad will take care of it - she did in fact inform him the car was outta gas.  He went to tow yard with keys to trunk and the gas can.  Not even eagle scouts are that prepared, especially when they should think their daughter and granddaughter are missing if the car was towed and he had not been called.  He tells tow yard guy, his g-daughter is missing but forgets to mention his daughter is?  Oh really George .....  that wouldn't even sell on E-bay.
Thanks again! 
Good night to all monkeys still here at 2:20 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!

These thing have bothered me from the beginning too....just did not ring true...

Good nite Junkie!!!Sleep well!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: October 19, 2008, 02:29:26 AM »

Night cheerio...your name makes me hungry...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: October 19, 2008, 02:29:58 AM »

So the checks and money that they get from interviews etc are going to go the fictitious business name rather than Cindy and George Anthony?

Not sure if you wrote that entire explanation up there - but that was a great read for me.  I am guessing the first one was rejected because the Inc., was used and in fact they had not incorporated.  Thus the second one meeting criteria.
That said, if Caylee is "alive" couldn't the time they used to do this and hide in the house have been used to search?  Rhetorical question - of course!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: October 19, 2008, 02:31:36 AM »

Brownies are done and I am out for real this time...nitey nite!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1532 on: October 19, 2008, 02:32:10 AM »

Breaking News. COLE WAS FOUND ALIVE!

Someone dropped him off at a Bus Stop in Vegas!

WOOT!!

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1533 on: October 19, 2008, 02:34:10 AM »

Goodnight ALL the monkeys who are heading to bed. Smile

Me too!

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1534 on: October 19, 2008, 02:34:26 AM »

Night cheerio...your name makes me hungry...
  you get those in the morning with ...what else...nannas by the by, I buy organic bananas at trader joe for 29 cents. Got to be better for a monkey.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1535 on: October 19, 2008, 02:35:28 AM »

WOOT!!
   OMG THAT IS THE BEST NEWS!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1536 on: October 19, 2008, 02:36:21 AM »

Okay, taking a trick from Dolce - Goodnight to: mizjay, cheerio, Altruist, CarolynV, pinetucky, Kimber, Praying4Angels, kippy, da sparkenator, KarenNFlorida, Emma, OzInterest, Brandi, PJ, simy, pink angel, yucatexan, tndoxiemom, Maltmom, Wyks and 36 Guests.  In addition good night to cubbie since you said goodnight before I could get there! LOL

A special take care of yourself to HH.  One post all night, not like you.  Hope you aren't emotionally drained.  Be at peace - it will all come together.  Remember, all anyone of us can be is what we were created to be by the father (maker, whatever you believe in) thus the need for a TEAM of Monkeys. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: October 19, 2008, 02:38:28 AM »

WOOT!!

Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo glad I hadn't left yet, I was just on his thread trying to see if anything had happened...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1538 on: October 19, 2008, 02:42:11 AM »

WOOT!!

OMG!!!!  That is so great!!   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: October 19, 2008, 02:42:27 AM »

WOOT!!

Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo glad I hadn't left yet, I was just on his thread trying to see if anything had happened...

OMG - I will never sleep now - I have chills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THank you, we needed good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMAZING GRACE - sorry, I am just thrilled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.