March 29, 2024, 02:16:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 463600 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: October 19, 2008, 08:38:11 AM »

C-Ya's all later...have been up all nite....nap time for this one....Good Mornin'....and good nite...Des... Wink

Sweet dreams Destiny!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: October 19, 2008, 08:39:57 AM »

I am soooo freaking old.   Does anyone remember a nickle bag?

No but I remember penny bags, LOLOL

I grew up in the NY metro area -- must have been inflation. I remember 'dime' bags 

(but then again, I was a bit naive and didn't really pay attention until college  )

(graudated HS in '71)
[/quote]

Ahhh...the good old days..( pre-Reagan ) remember when it used to have a name..panama red, columbian gold, Afghani, and if you wanted the best..Hawaii cens..

now i'll plea the 5th..   
[/quote]

Put a *lid* on it!

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1562 on: October 19, 2008, 08:44:33 AM »

Baez might be putting them up to this to get money for Caseys defense.  They dont deserve one penny for her, she has done nothing to help LE except to lie and send them on a wild goose chase.  She should be billed for LEs wasted time.

Ah, wasn't there a missing "bride" from Missouri who was charged with all of the LE funds searching for her???

Yes, I recall that. And thats true. I remember seeing her mowing grass at municipal grounds as part of her community service. I don't recall how much money she was fined though.

I'm still behind back on page 58 but just wanted to interject and let you know she was from Duluth, GA.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1563 on: October 19, 2008, 08:45:17 AM »

Baez might be putting them up to this to get money for Caseys defense.  They dont deserve one penny for her, she has done nothing to help LE except to lie and send them on a wild goose chase.  She should be billed for LEs wasted time.

Ah, wasn't there a missing "bride" from Missouri who was charged with all of the LE funds searching for her???

Yes, I recall that. And thats true. I remember seeing her mowing grass at municipal grounds as part of her community service. I don't recall how much money she was fined though.

I'm still behind back on page 58 but just wanted to interject and let you know she was from Duluth, GA.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1564 on: October 19, 2008, 08:59:47 AM »

You now Have The fireCapt,

Hi FireCapt.  It was fun trying to talk to you on MURT's cam yesterday.  Glad to see you here.  I'm a new monkey, too.

Peace.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: October 19, 2008, 09:05:58 AM »

I was just going back and trying to catch up alittle.I saw this link and started reading..http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/oviedo45
What do they mean"semen in the trunk"? I just cannot fathom why there would be semen in the trunk of that car.Is there any real proof of this?

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: October 19, 2008, 09:11:05 AM »

Morning Smile

I'm working my way backwards this morning, because I clicked off the screen last night, and I don't remember what page I left off on.   

I'm reading about this Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation.  Is this a new foundation the Anthony's set up? The one that doesn't say Inc at the end? (Is it possible it's a typo and it was left off?).  I'm noticing the two were filed on the same day.. I'm just curious why document number is different?  The one w/out Inc says it expires in 2018 IIRC, and this one with the Inc says it expires at the usual time.  (what does that mean?)

Does this mean the Anthonys have TWO active foundations for Caylee? Why the hell do they need two?

Ok.. I'm going to try and find this post about them possibly doing this for a money scam.. I'm sure it's here somewhere. Razz
The one that has "Inc" on it is strange because states it expires usual time as  "y" but below that is "days". I am wondering if she filed with "inc" and then that one was wrong and they can't delete after in system? Notice there is no image for filing. The other one without "inc" is filed under a "fictitous name" filing. If you go to search engine or maybe even the www.sunbiz.org site it will give the explanation for that type of filing. Strange date on them...indictment day.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: October 19, 2008, 09:18:45 AM »

I was just going back and trying to catch up alittle.I saw this link and started reading..http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/oviedo45
What do they mean"semen in the trunk"? I just cannot fathom why there would be semen in the trunk of that car.Is there any real proof of this?
Tater:  Interesting read, thank you.  I do not recall seeing anything so far indicating there was semen in the trunk.  That said, I think there is so much we have not seen yet.  I wonder if the reports, etc. the judge ordered released to the defense will be available tomorrow.  I think Monday will be 10 days.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: October 19, 2008, 09:18:57 AM »

You now Have The fireCapt,

Hi FireCapt.  It was fun trying to talk to you on MURT's cam yesterday.  Glad to see you here.  I'm a new monkey, too.

Peace.
Morning, Kat!

FireCapt was a force with his hose yesterday, wasn't he? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: October 19, 2008, 09:23:54 AM »

Morning Smile

I'm working my way backwards this morning, because I clicked off the screen last night, and I don't remember what page I left off on.   

I'm reading about this Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation.  Is this a new foundation the Anthony's set up? The one that doesn't say Inc at the end? (Is it possible it's a typo and it was left off?).  I'm noticing the two were filed on the same day.. I'm just curious why document number is different?  The one w/out Inc says it expires in 2018 IIRC, and this one with the Inc says it expires at the usual time.  (what does that mean?)

Does this mean the Anthonys have TWO active foundations for Caylee? Why the hell do they need two?

Ok.. I'm going to try and find this post about them possibly doing this for a money scam.. I'm sure it's here somewhere. Razz
The one that has "Inc" on it is strange because states it expires usual time as  "y" but below that is "days". I am wondering if she filed with "inc" and then that one was wrong and they can't delete after in system? Notice there is no image for filing. The other one without "inc" is filed under a "fictitous name" filing. If you go to search engine or maybe even the www.sunbiz.org site it will give the explanation for that type of filing. Strange date on them...indictment day.

Cindy needs to draw a check from somewhere.  That family the lowest of lows.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: October 19, 2008, 09:27:35 AM »

Morning Smile

Maybe I just haven't had enough coffee yet..  but why would the one with the Inc be wrong? Did you notice that the name was misspelled, or something about it that would make it unable to use in any way? Or maybe she thought Inc sounded too business-like?  And is the one w/out Inc a "fictitious" name because there is no Inc?

I did find this link: http://www.business.gov/guides/business-law/business-name/dba.html

"Your business' legal name is required on all government forms and applications, including your application for employer tax IDs, licenses and permits. However, if you want to open a shop or sell your products under a different name, then you may have to file a "fictitious name" registration form with your government agency.  A fictitious name (or assumed name, trade name, or DBA name, short for "doing business as") is a business name that is different than your personal name, the names of your partners or the officially registered name of your LLC or corporation."

I guess I'm just trying to figure out how one of the names registered is fictitious and the other is not?

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1571 on: October 19, 2008, 09:29:34 AM »

Someone asked for a picture of Will Waters, don't remember where I found it, sorry.

Someone said earlier that Will Water's visited Casey in jail.....but I don't think he did.
I have that in my notes but now can't verify it.  Thank you.
~Guideposts
Good morning Monkeys
GuidePost,there was a Patrick who visited Casey in jail when she was 1st arrested,Patrick mentioned a Mike Wallace or Waters?Could they be connected?

Patrick B. knew Casey from middle school/high school.  He did visit her on 7/24/08.  It was a 2 minute conversation.  Mike Walker was the person Patrick mentions to Casey to remind her:

"PB This is Patrick Bourgeois, do you remember me?
CA I can’t see your face
PB  From middle school, high school, Colonial, Liberty?
CA Umm, vaguely
PB Hung out with Mike Walker
CA OK
PB, Ya, uh, I just wanted to come here today just to tell you’ve got a friend outside and
etc, etc, etc."

William Waters was a new relationship Casey was starting.  William worked with Amy H. at Huligans and met her for the first time July 4.  A previous poster confirmed that William Waters visited Casey in jail on 7/29/08.  I don't find a connection between Patrick B./ William Waters.
~Guideposts

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: October 19, 2008, 09:33:07 AM »

Ok.. maybe it will make sense to me after I drink this second cup...  the second cup I had to make MYSELF.    My husband is "coffee boy" on the weekends, and today he isn't doing his job!! 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: October 19, 2008, 09:39:22 AM »

Someone asked for a picture of Will Waters, don't remember where I found it, sorry.

Someone said earlier that Will Water's visited Casey in jail.....but I don't think he did.
I have that in my notes but now can't verify it.  Thank you.
~Guideposts
Good morning Monkeys
GuidePost,there was a Patrick who visited Casey in jail when she was 1st arrested,Patrick mentioned a Mike Wallace or Waters?Could they be connected?

Patrick B. knew Casey from middle school/high school.  He did visit her on 7/24/08.  It was a 2 minute conversation.  Mike Walker was the person Patrick mentions to Casey to remind her:

"PB This is Patrick Bourgeois, do you remember me?
CA I can’t see your face
PB  From middle school, high school, Colonial, Liberty?
CA Umm, vaguely
PB Hung out with Mike Walker
CA OK
PB, Ya, uh, I just wanted to come here today just to tell you’ve got a friend outside and
etc, etc, etc."

William Waters was a new relationship Casey was starting.  William worked with Amy H. at Huligans and met her for the first time July 4.  A previous poster confirmed that William Waters visited Casey in jail on 7/29/08.  I don't find a connection between Patrick B./ William Waters.
~Guideposts

Here is a link for Waters' statement:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308williamwaters/indexGallery.htm
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1574 on: October 19, 2008, 09:49:10 AM »

I'm absolutely shocked but elated - little Cole Puffinger was found alive!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081019/ap_on_re_us/nevada_boy_abducted

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: October 19, 2008, 09:56:29 AM »

Well, it is good that Cole is alive and that's a good ending to that one !
"FireCapt was a force with his hose yesterday, wasn't he? " LOL 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: October 19, 2008, 09:59:13 AM »

Tater:  Interesting read, thank you.  I do not recall seeing anything so far indicating there was semen in the trunk.  That said, I think there is so much we have not seen yet.  I wonder if the reports, etc. the judge ordered released to the defense will be available tomorrow.  I think Monday will be 10 days.

You are welcome! I just hope that there is no truth to this because I just don't think I could bear it!!My mind is already on overload concerning what happened to this baby girl.I mean I highly doubt Casey was having sex in the trunk! 

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1577 on: October 19, 2008, 10:03:20 AM »

I think in just a couple weeks more we will get a document/evidence dump of the real stuff.

**Pics of Casey engaging in orgies while Caylee lay nearby doped up on Xanax.

**Statements from more than one person claiming common knowledge of drugging Caylee to keep her asleep.

**Evidence of body decomposition 11 days worth. 

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
law1267
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1578 on: October 19, 2008, 10:05:38 AM »

Been lurking for years...got hooked with the Natalee thread since I lived in Aruba for a long time. (just posted ove there) Anyway, after reading something about Cindy's brother Friday I did a little research and found out he lives only a few streets away from me in my neighborhood!!!! Probably off topic, but I thought it was very interesting. I read part of his blog, but the link I got here was not the whole blog. Can anyone give me the link from the begining where he tells about th skeletons in the Anthony closet?

It may have been said before but when reading how CA defends and "believes" KC so strongly, I feel KC told CA this was all her fault.  What an awful Mother she had been, kind of "you made me do it," now CA is making up for it out of guilt. Showing her how good of a Mother she can be at this most important time. Of course to the world it makes CA look like an idiot in total denial.
As far as George, my opinion is that he did what he had to do infront of the GJ, but convinced CA that nothing important came out.  So now he can stand beside her and keep up the front. He bought some time before he has to actually get on the stand and tell what he knows in court. Might make him look like a fool to the world, but he has to sleep next to CA everynight. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: October 19, 2008, 10:07:43 AM »

You are welcome! I just hope that there is no truth to this because I just don't think I could bear it!!My mind is already on overload concerning what happened to this baby girl.I mean I highly doubt Casey was having sex in the trunk

This is a sick thought, but if Caylee was abused, and then placed in the trunk, this *might* account for it being found in there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.