April 19, 2024, 01:49:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 464633 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #160 on: October 17, 2008, 10:54:57 PM »

UPDATE ON MURTS SEARCH!   SAME TIME, SAME PLACE, BUT BECAUSE HE'S SEARCHING WITH SOME TES MEMBERS, NOT ALLOWED TO TAPE SPECIFIC PLACES.   HOWEVER, HE WILL BE TAPING WHEN HE CAN.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: October 17, 2008, 10:55:37 PM »

ps...I am a Real Estate BROKER now!! lol Took a 48 hour online class in 10 hours and passed my 180 question, 4 hour exam this afternoon in 2 hours 10 minutes!! Didn't have 4 hours... little Monkey had to eat and get to soccer by 5:30!! lol . Had to pull an all nighter so forgive my spelling mistakes..I am out of it tonight!! Too old for all nighters!!! lol
Just wanted to catch up before I head to the Monkey Bunkey

Monkey dance for Lisa! Big Congrats!!! 

You are the best BT!!
Thanks!!
o/t Tennessee is my favorite State!!! I think my family is going there Dec first to Memphis for the marathon. NO!! I am not running!! lol Not there yet!! But my brother and nephew are!! Will we be close to you? I hope we can meet for lunch!!!

I'm about a 7 hr drive from Memphis.  Crying or Very sad Poop!

I Stand With The Girl
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: October 17, 2008, 10:57:08 PM »

Hi everybody!  I just got back from my birthday dinner...yum!  What did I miss???

Muffy Bee are you in Texas?

Yes I am katntx.  I live a little more than an hour away from where you live.   

I wonder if reality has set in for Casey?

Reality , nope hasn't set in yet If being strip search,  told to bend over while your but naked, going to the toilet where everyone can see her, hasn't broke her yet I dont think she will break for at least another month ... Then reality will set in as soon as Biaz starts seeing the evidence, and when TES fiinds Caylee

Ive looked at some of my other post I am so sorry cant type in the dark ..
Im from Texas. Mansfield

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: October 17, 2008, 10:57:34 PM »

Can you imagine being 22 years old and being in jail the rest of your life.  We are only promised 70 years in the Bible but now people are living longer and longer.  I can't imagine. 

No it is Unimaginable  - and thats why I am so Confused that CASEY of all People - who is the focus of her own Life - was willing to do something to PUT herself behind bars and or a Death Sentence by injection.
I understand she is not normal and is wack but ..........

I tell you what Always " Having" to go as a support person to a County Jail is BAD ..its Scary ..Nasty .. to someone that has never been in such a atmosphere *(me) and having to go on a regular basis is MIND Bending. The Sounds inside alone are enough to make your brain melt, let alone what you SEE with your own eyes. And then after you leave you want to dip your body in Bleach! Thats a County Jail  - NOT a Prison. oooooooo No Way.

I think it is so damned sad. She was young, beautiful, intelligent. Lets not even talk about little angel Caylee, it breaks my heart. They both had the world at their feet and could have achieved anything!!! Casey could have been very successful. Instead she wasted the gifts God gave her and then took the life of the greatest gift of all, Caylee.
What creates that state of mind? I just keep asking that question day after day. How do you waste your life like that? Bugs me more because I am one of those who have had to fight for everything I achieved. Casey, could have had the world at her fingertips. Instead she wasted her life with lies and manipulation and taking the "easy way out". Fine, that is your choice, but the true sin is that she drug her daughter down with her.
My son makes me who I am. He makes me strive for excellence that I could not achieve w/out his love, nor my love for him. How do you not get that???!! How did Casey not get that?

But as angry as I get at Casey, and what she did, I still really have a problem with the way Lee, Cindy and George have been vilified and accused of horrendous crimes in this case. I think it just lets the true culprit off the hook...once again..and that is Casey!!!
I know the people at SM, and very, very few of us started off with ANY negative, hostile feelings of Lee, Cindy, and George. No, this family brought this entirely upon themselves. I think the posters here should be given more credit than you do. I think the people here are a beter judge of character than what you give them credit for. -JMO

WRECK!!! You know me!!! There is no better people in my mind than the Monkeys!!!!
I give them all the credit in the world!!! I just think there are so many emotions this case has hit upon, and we are so damned angry at what happened to this little girl!! I said before, I have gotten to know more about my Monkeys through this case than ever before because it hits home to so many of us in one way or another.
But Baes was right...Caysey IS public enemy #1 and for damned good reason!!! She is still sucking her friends and family into her rotten drama in my opinion. I just think she thought this up alone, that she wanted to hurt her family, and that she did and continues to do so. I just think she is the worst!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #164 on: October 17, 2008, 10:58:02 PM »

Hi everybody!  I just got back from my birthday dinner...yum!  What did I miss???

Reality , nope hasn't set in yet If being strip search,  told to bend over while your but naked, going to the toilet where everyone can see her, hasn't broke her yet I dont think she will break for at least another month ... Then reality will set in as soon as Biaz starts seeing the evidence, and when TES fiinds Caylee

Ive looked at some of my other post I am so sorry cant type in the dark ..
Im from Texas. Mansfield
Irving here!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: October 17, 2008, 10:58:48 PM »

I think it is so damned sad. She was young, beautiful, intelligent. Lets not even talk about little angel Caylee, it breaks my heart. They both had the world at their feet and could have achieved anything!!! Casey could have been very successful. Instead she wasted the gifts God gave her and then took the life of the greatest gift of all, Caylee.
What creates that state of mind? I just keep asking that question day after day. How do you waste your life like that? Bugs me more because I am one of those who have had to fight for everything I achieved. Casey, could have had the world at her fingertips. Instead she wasted her life with lies and manipulation and taking the "easy way out". Fine, that is your choice, but the true sin is that she drug her daughter down with her.
My son makes me who I am. He makes me strive for excellence that I could not achieve w/out his love, nor my love for him. How do you not get that???!! How did Casey not get that?

<snipped>

Lou ... you articulating my thoughts.  Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: October 17, 2008, 10:59:06 PM »

ps...I am a Real Estate BROKER now!! lol Took a 48 hour online class in 10 hours and passed my 180 question, 4 hour exam this afternoon in 2 hours 10 minutes!! Didn't have 4 hours... little Monkey had to eat and get to soccer by 5:30!! lol . Had to pull an all nighter so forgive my spelling mistakes..I am out of it tonight!! Too old for all nighters!!! lol

You are the best BT!!
Thanks!!
o/t Tennessee is my favorite State!!! I think my family is going there Dec first to Memphis for the marathon. NO!! I am not running!! lol Not there yet!! But my brother and nephew are!! Will we be close to you? I hope we can meet for lunch!!!

I am thinking of detouring after to see the lights in Gatlinburg, am I getting closer? lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: October 17, 2008, 10:59:13 PM »

Muffy, I did that one time, but not in Huntsville. I went to see a person that I thought I liked down by San Marcos. I thought the guy was going to a school, but when I got there my car was searched, etc. Heck I thought he was going to college and that was way before the internet. It scared the you know what out of me.

joesamas mama ~  That would scare me too.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #168 on: October 17, 2008, 10:59:17 PM »

Can you imagine being 22 years old and being in jail the rest of your life.  We are only promised 70 years in the Bible but now people are living longer and longer.  I can't imagine. 

No it is Unimaginable  - and thats why I am so Confused that CASEY of all People - who is the focus of her own Life - was willing to do something to PUT herself behind bars and or a Death Sentence by injection.
I understand she is not normal and is wack but ..........

I tell you what Always " Having" to go as a support person to a County Jail is BAD ..its Scary ..Nasty .. to someone that has never been in such a atmosphere *(me) and having to go on a regular basis is MIND Bending. The Sounds inside alone are enough to make your brain melt, let alone what you SEE with your own eyes. And then after you leave you want to dip your body in Bleach! Thats a County Jail  - NOT a Prison. oooooooo No Way.

But as angry as I get at Casey, and what she did, I still really have a problem with the way Lee, Cindy and George have been vilified and accused of horrendous crimes in this case. I think it just lets the true culprit off the hook...once again..and that is Casey!!!

It Disturbs me Greatly as Well Idstlou. I am not able to Even WRAP my Brain around Caylee being talked about as if she was an Object ( that the Anthony Family do So Well) - like she is a lost Bicycle.

I raised my Daughter alone and did graduate HS and had some Vocational and some College to back me as a Single Mom. The Hardest Days of my Life were when I was making 6.25 an hour at an office and raising my DD alone. Her Dad was not paying CS at that time. I had not a lot to offer her. But what I did offer her was Me. I did everything in my Power to keep my DD healthy, clothed, within proper care while I was working, a Roof over her head and kept a job that I was able to move up the ladder. Its called you pray that the hard work you put in ...even when you start with nothing ... Will pay off in the future.

Something that Casey never had any comprehension of. WHY because she was allowed forever to get away with all her stealing and " got what I wanted" showed you Huh ..attitude. Casey never knew the word or world of Structure.

CINDY Queen of Control really Screwed UP - She not only by allowing Casey run her over and over without Consequence  - Paid the Highest Price Fathomable .. Caylee's Life.

And yet she still is Standing right There Holding CASEY's Hand ... Is she hoping for WHAT ?
Casey is released and this all goes away ??  HOLY CRAP after Casey is Charged and All this over -

Cindy is going to have to move to Greenland or somewhere ... to Hide. Her Life is Over Too

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: October 17, 2008, 10:59:52 PM »

UPDATE ON MURTS SEARCH!   SAME TIME, SAME PLACE, BUT BECAUSE HE'S SEARCHING WITH SOME TES MEMBERS, NOT ALLOWED TO TAPE SPECIFIC PLACES.   HOWEVER, HE WILL BE TAPING WHEN HE CAN.

So he won't have live feed then?  His chat is open all the time so I suppose people can just check his chat around noon tomorrow and see if there's any live video going on.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: October 17, 2008, 11:00:30 PM »

You are the best BT!!
Thanks!!

I am thinking of detouring after to see the lights in Gatlinburg, am I getting closer? lol

That's about two hours. Cool!

I Stand With The Girl
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: October 17, 2008, 11:00:53 PM »

Awesome!  We should have a Texas monkeys get together.

I'm in.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: October 17, 2008, 11:02:17 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!

Janet
8:00 PM AT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: October 17, 2008, 11:02:22 PM »

Ms HH for all that You Do & For all your Hard work and Care - We So Appreciate Your Efforts and you Sharing (( Hug ))

Thanks................I just want to do MORE!!!!!!!!!but shouldnt it be Casey or the Anthonys that are saying that not us....people that have never held that precious baby...kissed her cheek...heard her first words....watched her take her first steps.........GOD  what is wrong with these people!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: October 17, 2008, 11:03:25 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!

Janet
8:00 PM AT

Nitey-nite Janet. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: October 17, 2008, 11:04:00 PM »

Awesome!  We should have a Texas monkeys get together.

I'm in.
me too

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #176 on: October 17, 2008, 11:04:33 PM »

You are the best BT!!
Thanks!!

I was in Memphis week before last.  We went to Graceland...what a hoot!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: October 17, 2008, 11:05:21 PM »

According to Tim Miller ...

NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

JUNIOR - THE LANDFILL WITNESS

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Latest in Natalee Holloway Investigation
Aired July 29, 2005 - 21:00   ET

ROWLANDS: What is -- you've obviously talked to this young man. Is he credible?

MILLER: I -- I don't think he has anything to gain, for number one. I think he truly does fear. I think, you know, he's stuck to a story. He -- you know, I talked to the police commissioner this morning. The Police Commissioner says, you know, he's not one of the guys you'd probably want to hire to go to work for you or something like that, but he's sticking to that story. And we've interviewed him. We sent the FBI out there, you know, and no matter what his mental condition is or his IQ is, a lot of times, it's these type of people that see something that help solve cases. 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/lkl.01.html

Hi Janet... hey did I ever tell you the landfill's witnesses nickname? I don't remember ever telling you...

NO!  What is it or ... should I ask.

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: October 17, 2008, 11:05:36 PM »

GOD  what is wrong with these people

IMO, they know Caylee is gone.  There is no going back.  What is left? 

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: October 17, 2008, 11:06:13 PM »

Flgranny, I was intrigued by George saying that he (and his hired detective) thought Caylee was now in Puerto Rico, after being "moved around to nine different locations" --- of course, that is just what he said, we have no proof or even any kind of evidence that Caylee has been seen anywhere or moved anywhere.  As far as I know, the Anthonys have not given the public any proof that they receive tips and nobody has come forward to say that he or she spotted Caylee anywhere that I know of.  I have only heard Cindy and George say that there have been sightings, and there may have been, but where is the proof of that?  I know that people often come forward in this type of high profile case and claim to have seen someone who is missing.  But of course, that means little if they do not call immediately their local authorities and have them come and investigate on the spot.  I see no reason to think that it would help to call George and Cindy if I spotted Caylee in my hometown.  I would call the local police and have them get over as quickly as possible.  It does not good to call a week or month or even a few minutes later when the child could be miles and miles away in any direction.

But I digress...my suggestion that George and Cindy may try to implicate Amy or some of the other kids who went to Puerto Rico comes from Cindy's suggestion that Amy may in fact be "Zanny the Nanny" which made no sense to me.  But since Casey blames the disappearance on Zanny, and since Cindy said that Amy or Jesse could be Zanny....well, it seems to me she may be trying to stir up some suspicion of Amy and Jesse.

I think some other posters provided you with that link to the interviews.  But I am giving my opinion, based on logic and supposition, and it seems to be a clear possibility to me.  Cindy and George have got to blame the disappearance of Caylee on someone if they do not accept that their daughter is to blame.  If I were Amy, I would get a lawyer, which is really sad, because she probably cannot afford one.

Casey has hurt so many, many people within her family and outside her family.  Some friend, if you ask me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.