April 26, 2024, 06:01:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465097 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: October 19, 2008, 10:30:00 AM »

Does anyone have the link that was posted here of Casey's facebook pictures?I thought I saved it but can't find it anywhere.There is a picture of Caylee with sunglasses on and you can clearly see what looks to be a black eye or something on her left one.I'm thinking that is why the glasses.Ugh,I hate losing stuff!

Tater - is this the one you're looking for?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

Klaas, I could swear that I saw a picture posted here early on of a party where Caylee was asleep on the couch with Casey & her friends partying all around. Do you remember that picture?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: October 19, 2008, 10:31:02 AM »

Does anyone have the link that was posted here of Casey's facebook pictures?I thought I saved it but can't find it anywhere.There is a picture of Caylee with sunglasses on and you can clearly see what looks to be a black eye or something on her left one.I'm thinking that is why the glasses.Ugh,I hate losing stuff!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

Yes!Thankyou Klaas..Look at the two pictures that Caylee is dressed in the red with white and black collar.Casey is in one of them wearing pink.Does anyone else see the left eye looking injured?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: October 19, 2008, 10:31:07 AM »

It was a blog with "people who know the Anthony's" in the title....Don't remember the name of it. I was on my computer at work (don't tell) so I can't check my history here at home.

I'll see if i can find it!

Is this it??
http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/people-who-know-the-anthonys/

Those are Rick's posts that were put on that blog.  I think we have a copy of all of Rick's posts somewhere here.

Okay!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: October 19, 2008, 10:33:01 AM »

Cindy's brother Rick's posts from other blogs....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3621.0

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: October 19, 2008, 10:34:13 AM »

Been lurking for years...got hooked with the Natalee thread since I lived in Aruba for a long time. (just posted ove there) Anyway, after reading something about Cindy's brother Friday I did a little research and found out he lives only a few streets away from me in my neighborhood!!!! Probably off topic, but I thought it was very interesting. I read part of his blog, but the link I got here was not the whole blog. Can anyone give me the link from the begining where he tells about th skeletons in the Anthony closet?

It may have been said before but when reading how CA defends and "believes" KC so strongly, I feel KC told CA this was all her fault.  What an awful Mother she had been, kind of "you made me do it," now CA is making up for it out of guilt. Showing her how good of a Mother she can be at this most important time. Of course to the world it makes CA look like an idiot in total denial.
As far as George, my opinion is that he did what he had to do infront of the GJ, but convinced CA that nothing important came out.  So now he can stand beside her and keep up the front. He bought some time before he has to actually get on the stand and tell what he knows in court. Might make him look like a fool to the world, but he has to sleep next to CA everynight. 

Welcome Law1267 - still on my first cup of coffee but I'm not sure which link you are looking for?

Klaas - there you are!

I need to talk to you, but for some reason can't figure out how to PM.

It's an emergency.

JILL - PM's don't work.

You can email me at smklaas@hotmail.com

thanks - sent.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: October 19, 2008, 10:34:34 AM »

Ok.. maybe it will make sense to me after I drink this second cup...  the second cup I had to make MYSELF.    My husband is "coffee boy" on the weekends, and today he isn't doing his job!! 

here ya go!!!

Thank you so much, bananajam!  Looks good! 

Welcome, Law!!  And all new monkeys 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: October 19, 2008, 10:35:01 AM »

I see some new monkeys.....Welcome to the cage...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: October 19, 2008, 10:35:27 AM »

Cindy's brother Rick's posts from other blogs....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3621.0

Thanks Cubbee!!

Phaedrus
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: October 19, 2008, 10:36:04 AM »

YW.....surprised I got that one....still half asleep...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: October 19, 2008, 10:36:35 AM »

Klaas, I could swear that I saw a picture posted here early on of a party where Caylee was asleep on the couch with Casey & her friends partying all around. Do you remember that picture?

I know there's been talk of that, but I didn't realize there were pictures out that we were able to look at.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: October 19, 2008, 10:37:41 AM »

No
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: October 19, 2008, 10:38:13 AM »

YW.....surprised I got that one....still half asleep...

Thanks Cubbee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: October 19, 2008, 10:38:58 AM »

I was just going back and trying to catch up alittle.I saw this link and started reading..http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/oviedo45
What do they mean"semen in the trunk"? I just cannot fathom why there would be semen in the trunk of that car.Is there any real proof of this?
Tater:  Interesting read, thank you.  I do not recall seeing anything so far indicating there was semen in the trunk.  That said, I think there is so much we have not seen yet.  I wonder if the reports, etc. the judge ordered released to the defense will be available tomorrow.  I think Monday will be 10 days.

You are welcome! I just hope that there is no truth to this because I just don't think I could bear it!!My mind is already on overload concerning what happened to this baby girl.I mean I highly doubt Casey was having sex in the trunk

This is a sick thought, but if Caylee was abused, and then placed in the trunk, this *might* account for it being found in there.

I know! Sad  It makes me think something happened when Casey was passed out on drug overload..It's just sickening to even be placed in a position of having to think this way..Sad

I have been seeing reference to that for a couple of days now too....the whole thing is just sickening....poor little Caylee...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: October 19, 2008, 10:39:52 AM »

YW and good morning klaas!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1614 on: October 19, 2008, 10:40:04 AM »

Morning Smile

I'm working my way backwards this morning, because I clicked off the screen last night, and I don't remember what page I left off on.   

I'm reading about this Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation.  Is this a new foundation the Anthony's set up? The one that doesn't say Inc at the end? (Is it possible it's a typo and it was left off?).  I'm noticing the two were filed on the same day.. I'm just curious why document number is different?  The one w/out Inc says it expires in 2018 IIRC, and this one with the Inc says it expires at the usual time.  (what does that mean?)

Does this mean the Anthonys have TWO active foundations for Caylee? Why the hell do they need two?

Ok.. I'm going to try and find this post about them possibly doing this for a money scam.. I'm sure it's here somewhere. Razz
The one that has "Inc" on it is strange because states it expires usual time as  "y" but below that is "days". I am wondering if she filed with "inc" and then that one was wrong and they can't delete after in system? Notice there is no image for filing. The other one without "inc" is filed under a "fictitous name" filing. If you go to search engine or maybe even the www.sunbiz.org site it will give the explanation for that type of filing. Strange date on them...indictment day.

Cindy needs to draw a check from somewhere.  That family the lowest of lows.

Good catch OriginalKat! I didn't even notice that the Caylee Foundation papers were filed on October 14th at 8 am. So she runs to the court in the morning, files the paperwork, heads home, picks up her darling daughter and drops her off at her lawyer/boyfriends office. Very interesting how this woman's mind works. Oh I'm sure KC and CA had a wonderful discussion the night before on how this foundation is going to work! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: October 19, 2008, 10:43:46 AM »

Morning Smile

I'm working my way backwards this morning, because I clicked off the screen last night, and I don't remember what page I left off on.   

I'm reading about this Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation.  Is this a new foundation the Anthony's set up? The one that doesn't say Inc at the end? (Is it possible it's a typo and it was left off?).  I'm noticing the two were filed on the same day.. I'm just curious why document number is different?  The one w/out Inc says it expires in 2018 IIRC, and this one with the Inc says it expires at the usual time.  (what does that mean?)

Does this mean the Anthonys have TWO active foundations for Caylee? Why the hell do they need two?

Ok.. I'm going to try and find this post about them possibly doing this for a money scam.. I'm sure it's here somewhere. Razz
The one that has "Inc" on it is strange because states it expires usual time as  "y" but below that is "days". I am wondering if she filed with "inc" and then that one was wrong and they can't delete after in system? Notice there is no image for filing. The other one without "inc" is filed under a "fictitous name" filing. If you go to search engine or maybe even the www.sunbiz.org site it will give the explanation for that type of filing. Strange date on them...indictment day.

Cindy needs to draw a check from somewhere.  That family the lowest of lows.

Good catch OriginalKat! I didn't even notice that the Caylee Foundation papers were filed on October 14th at 8 am. So she runs to the court in the morning, files the paperwork, heads home, picks up her darling daughter and drops her off at her lawyer/boyfriends office. Very interesting how this woman's mind works. Oh I'm sure KC and CA had a wonderful discussion the night before on how this foundation is going to work! 

Well , someone has to keep money in Casey's account so she can buy things from the commisary....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: October 19, 2008, 10:48:52 AM »

I know there's been talk of that, but I didn't realize there were pictures out that we were able to look at.   

Hi Another, Yes I remember seeing that picture & I swear i thought it was here!

Phaedrus
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: October 19, 2008, 10:48:54 AM »

"Cole (Puffinburger) has been found, he is safe and in our custody," Capt. Vince Cannito told reporters in an early morning news conference.

That is the best news!! Thanks, Blonde!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: October 19, 2008, 10:49:26 AM »

No

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: October 19, 2008, 10:53:06 AM »

I"ll see if I can find the picture, it was from someone's facebook, myspace or something. The only other place I could've seen it is maybe through the local media there. BBL!

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.