April 16, 2024, 12:59:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 464399 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: October 19, 2008, 11:43:21 AM »

Thank you Rob...

I needed that..

Thanks to all of you guys who allow us all to show our raw emotions here..to vent and to cry and to search for answers to questions we all have--together..

This is so hard for a mommy to understand...

I am a mommy..first and foremost..I am Nikki , second...

Ever since the birth of my children, what I want, what I need, what I do....it all comes in second...and that is the way it should be when you are a real mommy...

I would give my own life for my children... I would lie down and die so that they may live...

I would go without food..water..any necessity so that they may have what is needed...

And there are ALOT of times that I go out looking like a complete and total ragamuffin...with one bra that I have had for over a year..so that they may have nice clothes for school...

So to fathom this...to wrap my mind around a mother..hurting her child....allowing her to be out in the elements....I cant comprehend...

I lost a baby to miscarriage back in 2001..for years I wondered about that baby..cried over it..mourned for it.....wondered if the doctor who did my D&E just discarded what was left of my baby in the trash...

And I never held, looked at, raised that baby...

So, I just cant grasp it....I just cant.....
Nikki:  I am right there with you.  My husband and I tried for a long time to have a child and we also had a miscarriage.  We did finally have our blessing and she is the most important thing to both of us.  I too have dreams about this case, probably because she is close in age to Caylee, and this has hit home to me.  Don't get discouraged, in God's timing, Caylee will be found.  I just know that she is in a much better place now. 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1641 on: October 19, 2008, 11:47:41 AM »

Pooky, thank you...

Thank you all so much..That is why I love it here.....we all can come together and talk freely..and be accepted....

I dont see how a jury could ever find reasonable doubt in this case..and we havent even heard the half of it......

"God dont like ugly"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1642 on: October 19, 2008, 11:48:15 AM »

Morning Smile

I'm working my way backwards this morning, because I clicked off the screen last night, and I don't remember what page I left off on.   

I'm reading about this Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation.  Is this a new foundation the Anthony's set up? The one that doesn't say Inc at the end? (Is it possible it's a typo and it was left off?).  I'm noticing the two were filed on the same day.. I'm just curious why document number is different?  The one w/out Inc says it expires in 2018 IIRC, and this one with the Inc says it expires at the usual time.  (what does that mean?)

Does this mean the Anthonys have TWO active foundations for Caylee? Why the hell do they need two?

Ok.. I'm going to try and find this post about them possibly doing this for a money scam.. I'm sure it's here somewhere. Razz
The one that has "Inc" on it is strange because states it expires usual time as  "y" but below that is "days". I am wondering if she filed with "inc" and then that one was wrong and they can't delete after in system? Notice there is no image for filing. The other one without "inc" is filed under a "fictitous name" filing. If you go to search engine or maybe even the www.sunbiz.org site it will give the explanation for that type of filing. Strange date on them...indictment day.

Cindy needs to draw a check from somewhere.  That family the lowest of lows.

Good catch OriginalKat! I didn't even notice that the Caylee Foundation papers were filed on October 14th at 8 am. So she runs to the court in the morning, files the paperwork, heads home, picks up her darling daughter and drops her off at her lawyer/boyfriends office. Very interesting how this woman's mind works. Oh I'm sure KC and CA had a wonderful discussion the night before on how this foundation is going to work! 
Doesn't the paper say it was filled out on 10/10/08?Bottom of document....

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1643 on: October 19, 2008, 11:53:02 AM »

[/quote]

http://fic.sunbiz.org/pdf/417002D4.pdf

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1644 on: October 19, 2008, 11:57:28 AM »

Good morning to all my fellow monkeys!  Anyone want some nanner bread, tis warm from the monkey oven.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1645 on: October 19, 2008, 12:01:52 PM »

Does anyone have the link that was posted here of Casey's facebook pictures?I thought I saved it but can't find it anywhere.There is a picture of Caylee with sunglasses on and you can clearly see what looks to be a black eye or something on her left one.I'm thinking that is why the glasses.Ugh,I hate losing stuff!

Tater - is this the one you're looking for?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

Yes!Thankyou Klaas..Look at the two pictures that Caylee is dressed in the red with white and black collar.Casey is in one of them wearing pink.Does anyone else see the left eye looking injured?

Tater, if you read Ricardo Morales statement to the police he says that Caylee fell down in his apartment in January 2008 and hit her face on the coffeetable. 
~Guideposts
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1646 on: October 19, 2008, 12:02:11 PM »

Could I still be a monkey if I confess, I am alergic to bananas 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: October 19, 2008, 12:05:21 PM »

Does anyone have the link that was posted here of Casey's facebook pictures?I thought I saved it but can't find it anywhere.There is a picture of Caylee with sunglasses on and you can clearly see what looks to be a black eye or something on her left one.I'm thinking that is why the glasses.Ugh,I hate losing stuff!

Tater - is this the one you're looking for?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

Yes!Thankyou Klaas..Look at the two pictures that Caylee is dressed in the red with white and black collar.Casey is in one of them wearing pink.Does anyone else see the left eye looking injured?

Tater, if you read Ricardo Morales statement to the police he says that Caylee fell down in his apartment in January 2008 and hit her face on the coffeetable. 
~Guideposts

Thankyou so much!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1648 on: October 19, 2008, 12:07:30 PM »

http://fic.sunbiz.org/pdf/417002D4.pdf

[/quote]
Thank you CCat
Says Cindy signed it on 10/10/08.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
whatmakesthemtick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1649 on: October 19, 2008, 12:10:11 PM »

OT but anyone know what Murt is up to today?

But you can call me Tick!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: October 19, 2008, 12:13:20 PM »

OT but anyone know what Murt is up to today?

No idea what he's up to. 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: October 19, 2008, 12:16:16 PM »

Thank you Rob...

I needed that..

Thanks to all of you guys who allow us all to show our raw emotions here..to vent and to cry and to search for answers to questions we all have--together..

This is so hard for a mommy to understand...

I am a mommy..first and foremost..I am Nikki , second...

Ever since the birth of my children, what I want, what I need, what I do....it all comes in second...and that is the way it should be when you are a real mommy...

I would give my own life for my children... I would lie down and die so that they may live...

I would go without food..water..any necessity so that they may have what is needed...

And there are ALOT of times that I go out looking like a complete and total ragamuffin...with one bra that I have had for over a year..so that they may have nice clothes for school...

So to fathom this...to wrap my mind around a mother..hurting her child....allowing her to be out in the elements....I cant comprehend...

I lost a baby to miscarriage back in 2001..for years I wondered about that baby..cried over it..mourned for it.....wondered if the doctor who did my D&E just discarded what was left of my baby in the trash...

And I never held, looked at, raised that baby...

So, I just cant grasp it....I just cant.....
Nikki:  I am right there with you.  My husband and I tried for a long time to have a child and we also had a miscarriage.  We did finally have our blessing and she is the most important thing to both of us.  I too have dreams about this case, probably because she is close in age to Caylee, and this has hit home to me.  Don't get discouraged, in God's timing, Caylee will be found.  I just know that she is in a much better place now. 

I never had a miscarriage but had a hard time getting pregnant, took me 3 years to get pregnant the second time.  I had endometriosis and had a hysterectomy at 28 when my son was a toddler.  I consider all 3 of my kids so precious.  I think people like us are more sensitive when we hear of a mother killing her child.  It makes me crazy.  Thats probably why I have absolutely no sympathy for any of the Anthonys.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: October 19, 2008, 12:20:32 PM »

I just heard a blip on TV that they found Cole alive - anybody hear this??????
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3723.msg508100#msg508100

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: October 19, 2008, 12:22:51 PM »

Yep, thank you Blonde, If I had read backwards first, I would have seen it.  Just think, those really bad guys spared the life of that litlle boy, but Caylee was killed by her own mother......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: October 19, 2008, 12:23:20 PM »

I watched part of 20/20 last night. It was about the solving of a 30 year old " missing " Mom. I don't have all the details, my daughter called and then we ran an errand. BUT, the part at the beginning was that :
a. ) thirty years later, the cadaver dogs hit on where the woman was at that point in the crawl space, thirty years ago.
b.) the remains were moved to a storage facility in 2001 and the dogs hit there
The husband at the time was put on trial and there was a hung jury.
There was very little evidence, except the cadaver dog hits.And of course, the missing lady. Zappata ? or something like that, I am sorry, just got into it and had to leave.
I will have to  look into how this ended, but the dog part was what interested me in relation to this case.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1655 on: October 19, 2008, 12:25:44 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  And a warm welcome to all New Monkeys!

If there are pics of Caylee drugged up at those parties, and LE has them, there really isn't much defending that can be done.  That right there is pretty damning.  And what kind of person thinks it's okay to do this to a child?  Were Casey's friends that stupid and apathetic not to know that 1. you don't bring a child to a party like that, 2. that drugging a child constitutes abuse?  It just boggles my mind!  And how can her friends say that Casey never did things like that when there are pictures that prove otherwise?

Lisa
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: October 19, 2008, 12:30:11 PM »

Thanks for the detailed answer.  Many of these things bothered me from the get go as well.  The fact that Cindy made three calls before getting to her point was a flag for me.  First call - no mention of missing caylee.  She knew by then.  It was about theft - and when that didn't get her the attention she wanted (narcissists want it now, after all it is all about them) she had to up the annie, so to speak to get them to come. She wanted to tell them in person - proud of her and her daughter and the ex-cops ability to snooker them. 
Another thing, I think when she told Tony my dad will take care of it - she did in fact inform him the car was outta gas.  He went to tow yard with keys to trunk and the gas can.  Not even eagle scouts are that prepared, especially when they should think their daughter and granddaughter are missing if the car was towed and he had not been called.  He tells tow yard guy, his g-daughter is missing but forgets to mention his daughter is?  Oh really George .....  that wouldn't even sell on E-bay.
Thanks again! 
Good night to all monkeys still here at 2:20 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I hope so badly that Karmalady does make contact with Detective Corporal Melich regarding Noreen Renier's willingness to offer assistance at no charge to OCSO, because due to these creatures having a plan from so early on, it is hard to believe that the cell pings reflect anything other than misdirection.  It is probable that they used untrackable phones that they purchased with cash probably a few towns away, they had so much time & as much as I want to believe that they were stupid & pinged away, I fear that they didn't & that it is possible that phones could have even been passed between them & didn't even reflect the owner of the phone's whereabouts.  It's probable that they went to area's knowing that there was the likelyhood of being remembered by a few, that OCSO, would check these areas out & find nothing.  They are really really pretty sure that the body will not be found & the probability of copy cat's is huge.  I wouldn't put it past them to have placed Caylee in a already dug spot in that back yard of theirs after OCSO had been through it with the cadaver dogs, all they would have had to do was leave the house get into another vehicle ensure they weren't being followed, get the body, put it into their vehicle, drive into the garage put the door down & walk into the backyard.  I don't put anything past this group.

There are a number of cases that have been copy catted, imo in this case.  The pinging away all over is just so similiar to Melinda Duckett & has Trenton Duckett been found?  NO, it was a successful strategy for her, one I fear has been duplicated & you're right they really believed that OCSO was going to be stupified by them.

We know OCSO has not been stupified by KC & I seriously doubt that they have been stupified by the ex detective or the supposed RN, lol she is probably one of those that deny needed testing by health insurance patients that you have to have no heart to do that kind of a job, that is the kind of job I see her in, not one of helping or caring for others, that doesn't suit her personality, imo.

Altruist,
I totally agree about the disposable cell phones - I mentioned this exact theory awhile back and was encouraged that Des said BINGO.  I took that as *possibly* meaning that LE is on to that and may have more evidence pertaining to that aspect, than 'pysdo-nurse' or 'tv-detective' George and Lee can imagine.  Casey, IMHO is stalled in young adolescence emotionally and yet narcissistic enough to feel she can star in the role of "the perfect crime."  Casey shows more concern for her looks and the looks she gives on TV than the fact her child is missing.  Cindy has fallen in love with the  camera lens as well as the narcissist's favorite meal, having all eyes on her. 
The puppet show will end and the only credits that will roll at the end are the list of convictions. 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: October 19, 2008, 12:33:30 PM »

Tks!!!
Actually been in and out of here since Laci P case....
Ws didn't want ppl over here......

How do I pm ppl here, actually you?

PM's don't work here sorry.  We had people misusing the PM's in the beginnning of the Natalee Holloway case so we have had them disabled since.

You can email me at:  smklaas@hotmail.com

Tks...............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1658 on: October 19, 2008, 12:42:10 PM »

Welcome to SM Tater

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mig
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1659 on: October 19, 2008, 12:45:20 PM »

I was just going back and trying to catch up alittle.I saw this link and started reading..http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/oviedo45
What do they mean"semen in the trunk"? I just cannot fathom why there would be semen in the trunk of that car.Is there any real proof of this?
Tater:  Interesting read, thank you.  I do not recall seeing anything so far indicating there was semen in the trunk.  That said, I think there is so much we have not seen yet.  I wonder if the reports, etc. the judge ordered released to the defense will be available tomorrow.  I think Monday will be 10 days.

You are welcome! I just hope that there is no truth to this because I just don't think I could bear it!!My mind is already on overload concerning what happened to this baby girl.I mean I highly doubt Casey was having sex in the trunk! 

There could have been seman on Casey's pants that were found in the trunk by Cyndi. Trace elements of seman could have easily been transferred to the interior of the trunk. Seman on Casey's clothing would not be a stretch of ones imagination.

Hello monkeys

IIRC the pants were in the backseat on the floorboard with the boots, not in the trunk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.