April 18, 2024, 05:39:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 464587 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: October 19, 2008, 02:00:18 PM »

Hey TOT where did you go?

I gotta be honest Dolce.I hate my username now that it is splashed all over the internet and television concerning this case. It really bugs me....Tater would be soooooo much better! Cute picture Dolce.. Big Hugs...

TOT - CAYLEE MARIE - CHILD - CHILD OF GOD
TOT - MONKEY - ADULT - CHILD OF GOD

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Psalm 118:24
This is the day which the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
[/i]

Janet
11:00 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1721 on: October 19, 2008, 02:00:27 PM »

The other day we were talking about KC bringing Caylee to parties and bars. Just found this info.....

June 13 Friday Roy House, Lazzaro’s roommate says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with her mother, when Casey attended a party thrown by House and Lazzaro. It was noted because several people noticed and commented that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there. I think this is important, that Casey was told by her friends that Caylee shouldn't be at a night club on Friday night, three days before Caylee goes missing. Why didn't she have a babysitter on that night, if they were so freely available?

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1722 on: October 19, 2008, 02:00:35 PM »

Forgive me if this has already been posted, I've tried to read everything but I sometimes miss a post or two..

new attorney on the case
Jonathan Kasen out of south Florida
He could become the lead

http://www.wftv.com/news/17705500/detail.html

Thanks for the info-blessed!

Thanks, just trying to put in my part.. you all are so fast, it's hard to beat ya to the punch lol

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1723 on: October 19, 2008, 02:03:05 PM »

"And there are ALOT of times that I go out looking like a complete and total ragamuffin...with one bra that I have had for over a year..so that they may have nice clothes for school..."   

Hi nikkibnurse, I so relate to this. When you're a mom or a dad it's not just about "ME" anymore. Of course we want to look nice and have plenty of self respect, we do this out of pure love. I'm sorry for your loss.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: October 19, 2008, 02:03:41 PM »

It was a blog with "people who know the Anthony's" in the title....Don't remember the name of it. I was on my computer at work (don't tell) so I can't check my history here at home.

I believe the blog's name ws "Humble Opinion".

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: October 19, 2008, 02:03:55 PM »

Hey TOT where did you go?

I gotta be honest Dolce.I hate my username now that it is splashed all over the internet and television concerning this case. It really bugs me....Tater would be soooooo much better! Cute picture Dolce.. Big Hugs...

TOT - CAYLEE MARIE - CHILD - CHILD OF GOD
TOT - MONKEY - ADULT - CHILD OF GOD

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Psalm 118:24
This is the day which the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
[/i]

Janet
11:00 AM PT

and

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: October 19, 2008, 02:05:02 PM »

It was a blog with "people who know the Anthony's" in the title....Don't remember the name of it. I was on my computer at work (don't tell) so I can't check my history here at home.

I'll see if i can find it!

Is this it??
http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/people-who-know-the-anthonys/

BUMP!!!

I am just catching up.

Janet

_____

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1727 on: October 19, 2008, 02:05:51 PM »

I believe the blog's name ws "Humble Opinion".

Janet

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: October 19, 2008, 02:08:05 PM »

Kidnapped Las Vegas Boy Found Alive
Sunday, October 19, 2008

LAS VEGAS —  A 6-year-old boy kidnapped from a Las Vegas home by alleged drug dealers posing as policemen has been found alive in a neighborhood northeast of the Las Vegas Strip, police said early Sunday.

The child was "in extremely good condition" and had been taken to University Medical Center in Las Vegas for examination, Las Vegas police Capt. Vincent Cannito said at a news conference.

"He is safe and in our custody," Cannito said. "It's a blessing this child has been found."

Cole Puffinburger was recovered at around 10:30 p.m. Saturday after a caller informed detectives about a child walking alone on a street in a middle-class neighborhood of tidy, modest-sized homes about 5 miles from the Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas police Officer Jay Rivera said.

Detectives discovered Cole outside a large Methodist church in the neighborhood. The area was being treated as a crime scene, but police gave no information about how Cole got there or where he had been kept since his Wednesday morning abduction.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,440601,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: October 19, 2008, 02:10:18 PM »

Forgive me if this has already been posted, I've tried to read everything but I sometimes miss a post or two..

new attorney on the case
Jonathan Kasen out of south Florida
He could become the lead

http://www.wftv.com/news/17705500/detail.html

Thank you.

I wonder want the initial secret pertaining to the new attorney replacing Jose Baez was all about?

Janet

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: October 19, 2008, 02:12:17 PM »

question:
does anyone know why Casey would have called a Lexus dealership on the 16th? did she have a friend that worked there? any info?

Just this
N/A ~ 4:10 pm incoming Lexus Dealership 34 sec
I ~ 4:11 pm incoming Cindy's Mom 0 sec
N/A ~ 4:11 pm incoming Cindy's Mom 3 sec
H ~ 4:13 pm incoming Cindy's Mom 0 sec
H ~ 4:13 pm incoming Cindy's Mom 2 sec
J ~ 4:14 pm incoming Lexus Dealership 98 sec

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: October 19, 2008, 02:13:06 PM »

Hi Law and welcome, Smile

I went back and listened very carefully to LeeA's statement regarding the events from 7-15-08. He states that when CindyA had come back into the room where he and CaseyA were talking it was Cindy who asked the questions, "What have you done?" "What's going on?" "Why are you crying?" '"Who took her?" Prior to this question, CaseyA has only stated this: "Caylee is with the Nanny, I don't want to disturb her, I can take you to her tomorrow." This was in reply to CindyA saying that she wanted Caylee home immediately. Then CaseyA states to LeeA 'the truth' which was that she hadn't SEEN Caylee in 31 days. She did not speak in specifics to LeeA, only in generalities.

My opinion is, this is the first time CaseyA was asked the question, "Who took her?" CaseyA sees the opportunity to start the next lie (because Caylee being at the nanny's wasn't working) and since CindyA takes it hook line and sinker, CaseyA now sticks with this lie because it's working. This is why none of CaseyA's friends knew Caylee was missing. Then she starts to elaborate on the specifics of the NANNY. If you remember, during the phone calls when CaseyA was not at the Anthony home 'due to the events she was planning out of town for her job', CaseyA tells CindyA that Zenaida is in the hospital-meaning we are so close I have to be there for her, Zanny is taking Caylee to the beach, Universal, the park, providing clothes-(because we know all of Caylee's clothes were at the house), meals, a warm bed, hugs and kisses and on and on. Gosh Zenaida is one nice nanny. But now, she's a kidnapper? Well, she's only a kidnapper because CindyA believes that she is nice nanny turned kidnapper. If CindyA had cried BS then CaseyA would have gone to her next lie, ETC.

LeeA states that CaseyA became defensive at this point. She and CindyA started to argue about past issues rather than concentrating on a missing child. HELLO? What is wrong with this scenario? CaseyA stated that CindyA had said she was a bad mom, that Caylee was CaseyA's mistake...Now CaseyA isn't saying these things to LeeA because she believes them, she is using a guilt tactic to get sympathy from him. Now that she has her mother's attention (even though it's negative) she is happy. This is when CindyA starts to buy in to the lie. Whether she has figured out by now that it is a lie and just keeping up this front, who knows, she is a very gullible woman. Because what would the other option? Caylee is DEAD? She was abducted by Aliens? I mean, how many more options are there? The child is 3. This sounds the most reasonable to CindyA and so she goes with it.

CindyA has stated there were issues, she was seeing a therapist for this reason alone. She had said CaseyA was a bad mom, she told TonyL that CaseyA would steal all of his money, she told JesseG that CaseyA had no future. We know that CaseyA stole money, and not just a few bucks, thousands of dollars. Now CindyA wants us to believe that CaseyA is mother of the year? That it is CaseyA who is a victim?

This pattern of thought tells me that CindyA is a reactionary person. She only reacts to the situations of the moment that she happens to be in. She might be upset so she says something negative to JesseG. She might feel taken advantage of so she makes negative comment to TonyL. Now she feels that CaseyA is being persecuted, so now we see her being protective, defensive, ETC. She is also operating out of guilt. She believes (because CaseyA had told her so) that this is her fault. So, by taking the blame (in her mind) she starts defending CaseyA. One of the first jail calls we here CindyA talking to CaseyA in very coddled way. They talk about why CaseyA is in jail to begin with, because she lied to the detectives. CindyA asks her, "So it's my fault you are in jail?" CaseyA replies, "It's not my fault." Because CaseyA has always lied, manipulated and used guilt to get her way, she continues on the same with her mom because it works.

31 days prior to July 15, 2008 was June 14, 2008, KC was with her friends, Caylee was with CA.  There are 30 days in June.  The way I count it out June 15-June 30 = 16 days  July 1-July 15 = 15 days ***** 16+15=31 days

IMO, KC had changed the "original script" to put the last person seen with Caylee as CA.
  CA is quick on her feet, she knew what KC was doing, part of what sent CA over the roof to make the big error of speaking of the decomp car while on the phone with 911.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: October 19, 2008, 02:14:45 PM »

Does anyone know when Murt is going to search today?

He is going to MT. Dora about 4EST - or a tad later. 
Any rumor you heard about him last night, btw is not true.  Don't ask the rumor - I won't post it.  But if you heard, you will know. 
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1733 on: October 19, 2008, 02:19:59 PM »

I asked Rob Dick about what was being reported that LP had stated that "enough of the remains" had been found. This lead a lot of people to believe that more of Caylee had been found that we weren't privy to. Although that is still a possibility Rob said that Leonard was referring to ONLY what had been found in the trunk, meaning the bodily decomposing fluids.

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1734 on: October 19, 2008, 02:21:46 PM »

any time I hear decomposing, trunk, and Caylee in the same sentence it brings a tear to my eye 
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1735 on: October 19, 2008, 02:22:16 PM »

question:
does anyone know why Casey would have called a Lexus dealership on the 16th? did she have a friend that worked there? any info?

Just this

If IRC George was working at the Lexus Dealership
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: October 19, 2008, 02:23:01 PM »

Altruist,
I totally agree about the disposable cell phones - I mentioned this exact theory awhile back and was encouraged that Des said BINGO.  I took that as *possibly* meaning that LE is on to that and may have more evidence pertaining to that aspect, than 'pysdo-nurse' or 'tv-detective' George and Lee can imagine.  Casey, IMHO is stalled in young adolescence emotionally and yet narcissistic enough to feel she can star in the role of "the perfect crime."  Casey shows more concern for her looks and the looks she gives on TV than the fact her child is missing.  Cindy has fallen in love with the  camera lens as well as the narcissist's favorite meal, having all eyes on her. 
The puppet show will end and the only credits that will roll at the end are the list of convictions.

From your lips to OCSO & the State's Attorney's ears to take the needed action to put out a stern message to these types that they will be held accountable.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1737 on: October 19, 2008, 02:23:07 PM »

any time I hear decomposing, trunk, and Caylee in the same sentence it brings a tear to my eye 

I know what you mean. It is truly a sad outcome to what could have been a beautiful life for our Caylee.

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1738 on: October 19, 2008, 02:23:33 PM »

question:

Just this

If IRC George was working at the Lexus Dealership

You are correct.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1739 on: October 19, 2008, 02:23:55 PM »

I have been busy with other cases today...while searching for someone else I came upon this and I cannot remember if I posted it or someone else may have posted it before.
Anyway.... A body was found in Lake County on 9/14/08 Mt. Dora is in Lake County.
https://identifyus.org/report.php?p=individual&i=2702
Individual Case Report
Unidentified Deceased Reporting System
Date Found: 2008-09-14 10:42:00

There are NO OTHER DETAILS listed, which is quite interesting. It has been a month...they should know more by now and have more posted.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.