April 25, 2024, 05:37:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465065 times)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: October 19, 2008, 03:39:19 PM »

nice being here again - gotta go start the grill.

Take care all!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1781 on: October 19, 2008, 03:48:57 PM »

I wonder when all is said and done & Casey is convicted of murder, I can't help
but wonder if the Anthonys had Life Insurance on this poor baby.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: October 19, 2008, 03:52:22 PM »

Is Jonathan Kasen or whatever his name that guy with the beard that was in court with Baez the other day? Or is it someone else?

joesamas mama ... I think one of these guys standing with Jose Baez and Casey Anthony may be Jonathan Kasen.

Janet
_________

Video:
Casey Anthony's Attorney Holds Briefing

http://www.local6.com/video/17712998/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1783 on: October 19, 2008, 03:56:52 PM »

Todd Black, a spokesperson for Baez refused to answer questions and told Eyewitness News he plans to sue the TV station because questions were raised about his company’s legitimacy.
September 17, 2008

NEW FACES SURROUND CASEY ANTHONY

Casey Anthony’s entourage has grown. In addition to the two bodyguards that were with her as she walked out of jail, there was a new mystery man wearing a suit and a man in blue jeans who drove the truck that took Casey home from jail.

Eyewitness News asked the Anthony family spokesperson if the men were extra security or part of Jose Baez legal team and he didn’t know. Eyewitness News called Baez’s office, but the calls were not returned.

Todd Black, a spokesperson for Baez refused to answer questions and told Eyewitness News he plans to sue the TV station because questions were raised about his company’s legitimacy.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17483047/detail.html

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: October 19, 2008, 03:59:17 PM »

Is Jonathan Kasen or whatever his name that guy with the beard that was in court with Baez the other day? Or is it someone else?

joesamas mama ... I think one of these guys standing with Jose Baez and Casey Anthony may be Jonathan Kasen.

Janet
_________

Video:

The following could be considered a transcript of Jose Baez briefing.  In my opinion ... a very important read.

Janet

++++++++

Casey Anthony Indicted On First-Degree Murder Charge, Arrested
Casey Anthony Attorney Lashes Out; Says Everyone 'Will Understand'
POSTED: 3:44 pm EDT October 14, 2008
UPDATED: 5:51 pm EDT October 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A grand jury indicted the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, Casey, on first-degree murder and other charges.

Prosecutors announced that Casey Anthony was indicted and arrested on charges that she killed her daughter Caylee Tuesday night.

Investigators had previously questioned why Anthony, 22, didn't contact authorities for a month after her daughter's June disappearance

Casey Anthony's father, George, testified behind closed doors to the grand jury along with a detective and an FBI agent.

Baez: Everyone Will Understand

Earlier, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez lashed out at law enforcement and what he called "systematic leaks" in the case as a tearful Anthony stood next to him during a news conference.

Baez and Anthony walked in front of a group of reporters and first discussed a grand jury.

"(The grand jury) is secret for various reasons," Baez said. "One, you don't want it to compromise the integrity of the grand jury. Two, you certainly don't want any targets of the grand jury be aware and three you don't want to have to possibly taint those opinions of the grand jurors. Of course, none of that is being accomplished today. You have a situation where, I truly believe, if a prosecutor wanted to walk in there without calling any testimony, they can ask does anyone want to indict Casey Anthony and they'd all vote yes by now. They'd do this no because of any evidence that has been presented or released in discovery in this case (but) they do this because of the systematic leaks that have gone out from the state attorney's office and law enforcement. Evidence that no one has seen and no one has had the opportunity to test and no one has the opportunity to independently verify."

Baez said Casey Anthony has never run from the situation.

"She is not running from this. She has never attempted to run away from the situation and everyone must understand that. She is doing her best to stand strong before everyone and to standup to the powers that are working against her. They threw the kitchen sink at her a long time ago -- a very long time ago."

Baez then asked people to remember the U.S. Constitution.

"Casey has been going through a nightmare and has been living a nightmare for the last several month," Baez said. "She has a missing child and she is also someone's child. This family has had to withstand something unlike anyone has ever seen. We just ask that everyone respect that and everyone understand what Casey Anthony is going through."

Baez said if the evidence is what it is supposed to be, it will withstand the rigors of cross examination. He warned people not to jump to conclusions.

"That is not why we have people dying in Iraq for," Baez said. "That's not why we have been fighting to keep these freedoms alive. This is the ultimate test. Everyone here should be aware of that and everyone should embrace that. I've told you many times that I understand the freedom of the press but I think it should be fair and balanced. And just because we have yet to disclose or explain Casey's version of events doesn't make it any less credible."

Baez then lashed out at law enforcement.

"The question should be posed and turned around toward law enforcement as to why they are behaving the way they are," Baez said. "Why they are attempting to circumvent our Constitution."

Baez said he has been asked about the politics of the situation.

"I want you to hear it straight from my mouth." Baez said. "These are my words. I understand that there is an election going on and I understand that those days are numbered and I understand that Casey Anthony is public enemy #1 and that the state attorney's office and the sheriff's department is under a great deal of pressure to close this case. I don't think Lawson Lamar -- and I certainly hope -- that Lawson Lamar would not utilize a missing child to keep his job. So, I'm not going to throw out any accusations. We all know what the situation is and if people want to conclude that, I'll allow them to do so. But as far as straight up accusations, it is not coming from me."

Baez also said that he thinks it will be investigated.

"If that is a reality of the situation, it will come out at a later time," Baez said. "I'm not going to engage in any mudslinging. I don't think it has any place here."

Baez said he has been preparing for the very worst.

"I wouldn't be doing (Casey Anthony) a proper service for what is probably going to go down today," Baez said. "We have a court system set up for this and that is what we are going to utilize the system for -- for a search for the truth and nothing more."

Baez urged the media to ask the tough the questions.

"I sincerely believe when we have finally spoken, everyone -- and I mean everyone -- will sit back and say, 'Now I understand and that explains it.'"

Baez then ended the new conference without answering questions.

Baez let nearly all local media crews into his office except for a television crew.

"Casey wants to be here and she has always wanted to speak but she trusts me and will allow me to speak for her," Baez said. "There will be no questions or any blurting out of anything. If there is, of course, you will find yourself out in the parking lot with some other less respectful people (TV crew)," Baez said. "I won't stand for any tabloid reporting or any cheap shots or lack of respect."

Cindy Anthony Discusses Leaks

Meanwhile, the grandmother of missing Caylee Anthony is blaming politics and the upcoming election on recent leaks concerning the case of her daughter, Casey.

"I feel that a lot of what is going on right now is a political move on the state attorney's office - Lawson Lamar," Anthony said. "I feel that right now I think the reason these leaks are being let out -- especially about the grand jury is because of the upcoming election."

Anthony said she is tired of how the story of Casey and Caylee Anthony has played out in the media, Local 6 reported. She said she hopes that media reports don't negatively affect the panel of 15 grand jurors Tuesday.

Anthony said Tuesday's grand jury is not upsetting her daughter.

"She is upset about her daughter," Anthony said. "You know that the grand jury hearing tomorrow is not upsetting her. What she is upset with is finding out the information that you know, they stopped looking for Caylee. That is what is upsetting to her."

Search Team Leaving

Local 6 learned that the volunteer search group EquuSearch will be leaving Orlando.

Tim Miller of EquuSearch said a search for Caylee will resume in two to three weeks.

A national search for Caylee continues.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.local6.com/news/17714128/detail.html#

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1785 on: October 19, 2008, 04:07:49 PM »

Janet
_________

Video:

The following could be considered a transcript of Jose Baez briefing.  In my opinion ... a very important read.

Janet

++++++++

Casey Anthony Indicted On First-Degree Murder Charge, Arrested
Casey Anthony Attorney Lashes Out; Says Everyone 'Will Understand'
POSTED: 3:44 pm EDT October 14, 2008
UPDATED: 5:51 pm EDT October 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A grand jury indicted the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, Casey, on first-degree murder and other charges.

Prosecutors announced that Casey Anthony was indicted and arrested on charges that she killed her daughter Caylee Tuesday night.

Investigators had previously questioned why Anthony, 22, didn't contact authorities for a month after her daughter's June disappearance

Casey Anthony's father, George, testified behind closed doors to the grand jury along with a detective and an FBI agent.

Baez: Everyone Will Understand

Earlier, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez lashed out at law enforcement and what he called "systematic leaks" in the case as a tearful Anthony stood next to him during a news conference.

Baez and Anthony walked in front of a group of reporters and first discussed a grand jury.

"(The grand jury) is secret for various reasons," Baez said. "One, you don't want it to compromise the integrity of the grand jury. Two, you certainly don't want any targets of the grand jury be aware and three you don't want to have to possibly taint those opinions of the grand jurors. Of course, none of that is being accomplished today. You have a situation where, I truly believe, if a prosecutor wanted to walk in there without calling any testimony, they can ask does anyone want to indict Casey Anthony and they'd all vote yes by now. They'd do this no because of any evidence that has been presented or released in discovery in this case (but) they do this because of the systematic leaks that have gone out from the state attorney's office and law enforcement. Evidence that no one has seen and no one has had the opportunity to test and no one has the opportunity to independently verify."

Baez said Casey Anthony has never run from the situation.

"She is not running from this. She has never attempted to run away from the situation and everyone must understand that. She is doing her best to stand strong before everyone and to standup to the powers that are working against her. They threw the kitchen sink at her a long time ago -- a very long time ago."

Baez then asked people to remember the U.S. Constitution.

"Casey has been going through a nightmare and has been living a nightmare for the last several month," Baez said. "She has a missing child and she is also someone's child. This family has had to withstand something unlike anyone has ever seen. We just ask that everyone respect that and everyone understand what Casey Anthony is going through."

Baez said if the evidence is what it is supposed to be, it will withstand the rigors of cross examination. He warned people not to jump to conclusions.

"That is not why we have people dying in Iraq for," Baez said. "That's not why we have been fighting to keep these freedoms alive. This is the ultimate test. Everyone here should be aware of that and everyone should embrace that. I've told you many times that I understand the freedom of the press but I think it should be fair and balanced. And just because we have yet to disclose or explain Casey's version of events doesn't make it any less credible."

Baez then lashed out at law enforcement.

"The question should be posed and turned around toward law enforcement as to why they are behaving the way they are," Baez said. "Why they are attempting to circumvent our Constitution."

Baez said he has been asked about the politics of the situation.

"I want you to hear it straight from my mouth." Baez said. "These are my words. I understand that there is an election going on and I understand that those days are numbered and I understand that Casey Anthony is public enemy #1 and that the state attorney's office and the sheriff's department is under a great deal of pressure to close this case. I don't think Lawson Lamar -- and I certainly hope -- that Lawson Lamar would not utilize a missing child to keep his job. So, I'm not going to throw out any accusations. We all know what the situation is and if people want to conclude that, I'll allow them to do so. But as far as straight up accusations, it is not coming from me."

Baez also said that he thinks it will be investigated.

"If that is a reality of the situation, it will come out at a later time," Baez said. "I'm not going to engage in any mudslinging. I don't think it has any place here."

Baez said he has been preparing for the very worst.

"I wouldn't be doing (Casey Anthony) a proper service for what is probably going to go down today," Baez said. "We have a court system set up for this and that is what we are going to utilize the system for -- for a search for the truth and nothing more."

Baez urged the media to ask the tough the questions.

"I sincerely believe when we have finally spoken, everyone -- and I mean everyone -- will sit back and say, 'Now I understand and that explains it.'"

Baez then ended the new conference without answering questions.

Baez let nearly all local media crews into his office except for a television crew.

"Casey wants to be here and she has always wanted to speak but she trusts me and will allow me to speak for her," Baez said. "There will be no questions or any blurting out of anything. If there is, of course, you will find yourself out in the parking lot with some other less respectful people (TV crew)," Baez said. "I won't stand for any tabloid reporting or any cheap shots or lack of respect."

Cindy Anthony Discusses Leaks

Meanwhile, the grandmother of missing Caylee Anthony is blaming politics and the upcoming election on recent leaks concerning the case of her daughter, Casey.

"I feel that a lot of what is going on right now is a political move on the state attorney's office - Lawson Lamar," Anthony said. "I feel that right now I think the reason these leaks are being let out -- especially about the grand jury is because of the upcoming election."

Anthony said she is tired of how the story of Casey and Caylee Anthony has played out in the media, Local 6 reported. She said she hopes that media reports don't negatively affect the panel of 15 grand jurors Tuesday.

Anthony said Tuesday's grand jury is not upsetting her daughter.

"She is upset about her daughter," Anthony said. "You know that the grand jury hearing tomorrow is not upsetting her. What she is upset with is finding out the information that you know, they stopped looking for Caylee. That is what is upsetting to her."

Search Team Leaving

Local 6 learned that the volunteer search group EquuSearch will be leaving Orlando.

Tim Miller of EquuSearch said a search for Caylee will resume in two to three weeks.

A national search for Caylee continues.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.local6.com/news/17714128/detail.html#

Thank you Tamikosmom! I have really like your posts! Thanks again for the info. Both attorneys seem sleazy and stupid. Especially Baez.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1786 on: October 19, 2008, 04:29:27 PM »

31 days prior to July 15, 2008 was June 14, 2008, KC was with her friends, Caylee was with CA.  There are 30 days in June.  The way I count it out June 15-June 30 = 16 days  July 1-July 15 = 15 days ***** 16+15=31 days

IMO, KC had changed the "original script" to put the last person seen with Caylee as CA.
  CA is quick on her feet, she knew what KC was doing, part of what sent CA over the roof to make the big error of speaking of the decomp car while on the phone with 911.

The fact that the car smelled like a dead body is true. I don't believe there was any script to follow. I also don't believe that CindyA is quick on her feet. This is why her original calls are so different from her story from that day until now. I think what sent her over the edge was not seeing Caylee with absolutely no good reason given from CaseyA, the fact that CaseyA was missing for a month, the stolen money, the lies. I think Cindy was trying to get the OCSO attention. She called three times before they finally got out there. I think this was the final straw for her and it was time for something drastic to happen to CaseyA. I don't think she had a clue to what CaseyA was doing. CaseyA told so many lies, how could anyone really know what she was doing or thinking? JMO.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
dockitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1787 on: October 19, 2008, 04:47:29 PM »

I've been thinking the same thing..

DIG UP THAT BUSH IN ANTHONY YARD!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: October 19, 2008, 04:53:17 PM »

Should I Buy Life Insurance for My Young Children?
http://www.expertbusinesssource.com/article/CA6493860.html

I knew a family that had a little girl and she died one week before her third birthday in an accident.  They had a small policy for her, about $2,000.00-basically a burial policy.

Gerber also offers this:

The Gerber Life Grow-Up® Plan: Child Whole Life Insurance
http://www.gerberlife.com/gl/view/index.jsp

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: October 19, 2008, 04:55:09 PM »

I knew a family that had a little girl and she died one week before her third birthday in an accident.  They had a small policy for her, about $2,000.00-basically a burial policy.

Gerber also offers this:

Muffy - yes, if there was a policy it's likely it was one of these very small burial type.   I think a life insurance policy on Caylee is a non issue.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1790 on: October 19, 2008, 05:04:19 PM »

Gerber also offers this:

Hi muffy, how you been

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: October 19, 2008, 05:11:11 PM »

31 days prior to July 15, 2008 was June 14, 2008, KC was with her friends, Caylee was with CA.  There are 30 days in June.  The way I count it out June 15-June 30 = 16 days  July 1-July 15 = 15 days ***** 16+15=31 days

IMO, KC had changed the "original script" to put the last person seen with Caylee as CA.
  CA is quick on her feet, she knew what KC was doing, part of what sent CA over the roof to make the big error of speaking of the decomp car while on the phone with 911.

The fact that the car smelled like a dead body is true. I don't believe there was any script to follow. I also don't believe that CindyA is quick on her feet. This is why her original calls are so different from her story from that day until now. I think what sent her over the edge was not seeing Caylee with absolutely no good reason given from CaseyA, the fact that CaseyA was missing for a month, the stolen money, the lies. I think Cindy was trying to get the OCSO attention. She called three times before they finally got out there. I think this was the final straw for her and it was time for something drastic to happen to CaseyA. I don't think she had a clue to what CaseyA was doing. CaseyA told so many lies, how could anyone really know what she was doing or thinking? JMO.

1st 911 call, "my grandchild is missing & the car smells like a dead body has been in it".

OCSO would have been there within 10 minutes is my prediction & there would have been no need for call # 2 or call # 3.

JMHO, but that would have been true panic.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1792 on: October 19, 2008, 05:15:03 PM »

Hi joesamas mama 

Klaas~   I agree with you.   I think if there is a life insurance policy for Caylee, it would be a small policy, therefore not an issue in this case.  That is why I posted the links and info. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
NinaMac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1793 on: October 19, 2008, 05:18:10 PM »

I agree--I do not believe that either Grandparent had anything to do with this crime nor do I believe that anyone should attack them for their continued support of their family.  However,  I do not condone their continued refusal to aid any search efforts with Tim Miller & TES.  Secondly, if I'm remembering correctly, Cindy Anthony said that she'd tried to take Casey to the police herself but the station was closed--wouldn't that correlate to the delay of response?  I don't believe that the police reaction wasn't "quick" (i.e. three calls)--it was the grand theft & arrest request that preceded the missing child alert. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: October 19, 2008, 05:23:17 PM »

Welcome NinaMac!
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1795 on: October 19, 2008, 05:32:27 PM »

I agree--I do not believe that either Grandparent had anything to do with this crime nor do I believe that anyone should attack them for their continued support of their family.  However,  I do not condone their continued refusal to aid any search efforts with Tim Miller & TES.  Secondly, if I'm remembering correctly, Cindy Anthony said that she'd tried to take Casey to the police herself but the station was closed--wouldn't that correlate to the delay of response?  I don't believe that the police reaction wasn't "quick" (i.e. three calls)--it was the grand theft & arrest request that preceded the missing child alert. 

Hello to all Monkeys

I have always thought it odd that Cindy says the police station was closed.
I have never ever heard of a police station being closed.

I live in a very small town and ours never is closed.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1796 on: October 19, 2008, 05:33:40 PM »

Me Eeek Too ...Here
Had to put my two cents in to the Cole Blog and keep my Banana from splitting listening to NG at the same time.  

Lord WHY the Beautiful Babies ...... sigh.

This Dude that claims he was looking for SCRAP Metal ... I believe him. I do believe he was in that area doing just that. He is a scrapper and prob makes most of his living from doing just that ...hunting up things to sell. And of the statement of the Guy fishing along side ...dressed unlike a fisherman ... Hmmm.

i believe the man, and it sounds like big brother lee was around that day ???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: October 19, 2008, 05:49:41 PM »

Hello to all Monkeys

Stacey - good point and I hadn't given it much thought. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: October 19, 2008, 05:51:39 PM »

Hello to all Monkeys

Stacey - good point and I hadn't given it much thought. 

I thought it was a substation, but I could be mistaken.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1799 on: October 19, 2008, 05:53:03 PM »

Kobi on NG *before* he was hired by Biaz to defend Casy... Shows his mind is in his wallet....Des Wink

*"GRACE: Joining me right now is a highly renowned forensic scientist. Lawrence Kobilinsky joining us out of our New York studios. Dr. Koby, thank you for being with us. Koby, explain to me the artificial nose and how air samples can now be used as evidence.

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: Sure, Nancy. Well, what happens when a body decomposes is that there is metabolism, a breakdown of existing substances -- fat, protein -- and many volatile substances are created. Putrecine (ph), cadaverine, methanol, carbon dioxide hydrogen sulfide, 450 different compounds have been found in a decomposing body. Well, all you need to do is sample the air. We have instrumental analysis, referred to as gas chromatography/mass spectometry (ph), as well as high performance liquid chromatography -- fancy names. But essentially, we can detect all of these components in the gas.

And there are libraries that are digitized in a reference library in the instrument, and these things can be identified. And so this is a reliable way of determining if there is decomposition. Bill Bess (ph) was responsible for creating "the body farm," and crime people, criminalists, go there to study these kinds of things. He`s probably got one of the few labs in the United States that does this kind of work. Normally, it`s done on fish and other decaying substances. The Department of Agriculture is interested in this kind of procedure. But on human decomposition, this is a rare kind of procedure, but it`s a valid one."*

AFTER Kobi is on the defense team....he is saying his job is to show that the science of air testing unreliable.....NG just shook her head and gave him a look of utter disgust.....sheesh!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.