April 18, 2024, 10:05:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 464610 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1820 on: October 19, 2008, 06:38:31 PM »

This type of analysis has been available in the standard chemistry lab for decades now, and is routine, as is the availability of the reference charts from the libaries of tested materials.  If one's material has not before been tested, one tests small samples of known pure substance.
Strayze, being a chemist yourself, what do you think the chances are of these findings holding water in court against cross examination?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1821 on: October 19, 2008, 06:44:19 PM »

Most boys I know spell their name stacEY and I am the only one I know that is a girl that spells it with an E Y

The way people spell their names now, and which names they choose for their children boggles the mind.  There are many names we used to consider boys names used for girls.  And then there are spellings...  No more hard fast rules.  jmo
I know muffy, but I am an old woman that grew up with a name that was spelled like a boys. Now of days, there are all kinds of ways to spell names.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: October 19, 2008, 06:47:11 PM »

We don't have a police station in my town.
We have a resident State Trooper
That is almost never around.
if I call 911 it takes me to a town 1 hour from here.

That's why I have a sign posted at my door.

Blondie
You need to have this pic by the door too JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: October 19, 2008, 06:47:27 PM »

The fact that the car smelled like a dead body is true. I don't believe there was any script to follow. I also don't believe that CindyA is quick on her feet. This is why her original calls are so different from her story from that day until now. I think what sent her over the edge was not seeing Caylee with absolutely no good reason given from CaseyA, the fact that CaseyA was missing for a month, the stolen money, the lies. I think Cindy was trying to get the OCSO attention. She called three times before they finally got out there. I think this was the final straw for her and it was time for something drastic to happen to CaseyA. I don't think she had a clue to what CaseyA was doing. CaseyA told so many lies, how could anyone really know what she was doing or thinking? JMO.

I agree--I do not believe that either Grandparent had anything to do with this crime nor do I believe that anyone should attack them for their continued support of their family.  However,  I do not condone their continued refusal to aid any search efforts with Tim Miller & TES.  Secondly, if I'm remembering correctly, Cindy Anthony said that she'd tried to take Casey to the police herself but the station was closed--wouldn't that correlate to the delay of response?  I don't believe that the police reaction wasn't "quick" (i.e. three calls)--it was the grand theft & arrest request that preceded the missing child alert. 

Hello to all Monkeys

I have always thought it odd that Cindy says the police station was closed.
I have never ever heard of a police station being closed.

I live in a very small town and ours never is closed.

Hi Stacey, ours is never closed either. Not a small town but suburb with a substation. By the way you a girl or boy monkey, Most boys I know spell their name stacEY and I am the only one I know that is a girl that spells it with an E Y

I'm a girl monkey......
Whelp your going to have to tell this small town girl what is a substation?
Didn't know what a Epass was either LOL

Hi Stace a substation is a smaller police station than the big one. Not to make this sound stupid, but where I live you have Walmart and super walmart, walmart is the substation to Super Walmart. Does that make sense?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: October 19, 2008, 06:48:55 PM »

oops Bigger pic than what I remembered.... Sorry

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: October 19, 2008, 06:49:36 PM »

joesamas mama ~  I think the name a child is given can have a big impact on the child and how they are perceived and treated.  That goes for the spelling too.  Did you dislike the spelling of your name?  If you were a girl with the spelling like a boys, that might not have been quite "the thing" some time ago.  I'm sorry if it is/ was difficult.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: October 19, 2008, 06:50:59 PM »

We have a resident State Trouper.

For some reason this does not suprise me...

We have several substations throughout our county for the Sherrif's department.  I think Cindy was smoking crack if she thinks that the police in Orlando, a city that is up at all hours of the night into the early hours of the morning, was closed.  Maybe the backlines administration office was closed, but not the police themselves. That honestly has to be the most ridiculous thing I have heard thus far. Way too much crime in Orlando for that to be true.
Dolce I am behind but I thought the same thing. My question is why they had to transfer the call from 911 to the sheriff. Don't they have a police department where they live. They do live in a city right?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: October 19, 2008, 06:52:42 PM »

Kobi on NG *before* he was hired by Biaz to defend Casy... Shows his mind is in his wallet....Des Wink

*"GRACE: Joining me right now is a highly renowned forensic scientist. Lawrence Kobilinsky joining us out of our New York studios. Dr. Koby, thank you for being with us. Koby, explain to me the artificial nose and how air samples can now be used as evidence.

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: Sure, Nancy. Well, what happens when a body decomposes is that there is metabolism, a breakdown of existing substances -- fat, protein -- and many volatile substances are created. Putrecine (ph), cadaverine, methanol, carbon dioxide hydrogen sulfide, 450 different compounds have been found in a decomposing body. Well, all you need to do is sample the air. We have instrumental analysis, referred to as gas chromatography/mass spectometry (ph), as well as high performance liquid chromatography -- fancy names. But essentially, we can detect all of these components in the gas.

And there are libraries that are digitized in a reference library in the instrument, and these things can be identified. And so this is a reliable way of determining if there is decomposition. Bill Bess (ph) was responsible for creating "the body farm," and crime people, criminalists, go there to study these kinds of things. He`s probably got one of the few labs in the United States that does this kind of work. Normally, it`s done on fish and other decaying substances. The Department of Agriculture is interested in this kind of procedure. But on human decomposition, this is a rare kind of procedure, but it`s a valid one."*

AFTER Kobi is on the defense team....he is saying his job is to show that the science of air testing unreliable.....NG just shook her head and gave him a look of utter disgust.....sheesh!

GREAT CATCH DESTINY!!!

Obviously ... justice for Caylee Marie is not a priorty for Larry Kobilinsky.  Personal benefits will determine which side of the fence Kobilinsky will take a position on an issue.

Janet

LARRY KOBILINSKY - AIR TEST IS WHERE IT IS AT!!

NANCY GRACE
Psychics Join Hunt for Missing Florida Toddler
Aired August 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: Sure, Nancy. Well, what happens when a body decomposes is that there is metabolism, a breakdown of existing substances -- fat, protein -- and many volatile substances are created. Putrecine (ph), cadaverine, methanol, carbon dioxide hydrogen sulfide, 450 different compounds have been found in a decomposing body. Well, all you need to do is sample the air. We have instrumental analysis, referred to as gas chromatography/mass spectometry (ph), as well as high performance liquid chromatography -- fancy names. But essentially, we can detect all of these components in the gas.

And there are libraries that are digitized in a reference library in the instrument, and these things can be identified. And so this is a reliable way of determining if there is decomposition. Bill Bess (ph) was responsible for creating "the body farm," and crime people, criminalists, go there to study these kinds of things. He`s probably got one of the few labs in the United States that does this kind of work. Normally, it`s done on fish and other decaying substances. The Department of Agriculture is interested in this kind of procedure. But on human decomposition, this is a rare kind of procedure, but it`s a valid one.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/11/ng.01.html

LARRY KOBILINSKY - BACKTRACKING IS WHERE IT IS AT!!

NANCY GRACE
Bounty Hunter Thinks Casey Anthony had an Accomplice
Aired September 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: ... there may be some indicators, looking at physical evidence, indicators of decomposition which would support the theory that there was a dead body in that trunk. That`s really the issue. Are the tests reliable? Are they complete? Are there other explanations for finding these things? That`s what we have to focus on.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

Judge Denies HOA Plea To Move Protesters From Anthony Home
POSTED: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 12:12 pm EDT September 24, 2008

DEFENSE TEAM ACQUIRES FORENSIC SCIENTIST

Casey Anthony's defense team has a new member. Doctor Lawrence Kobilinsky is a forensic scientist and a frequent guest on CNN's Nancy Grace show. Monday night, Grace asked why attorney Jose Baez needs a forensic scientist since Casey is primarily charged with economic crimes like check fraud and forgery.

"To Mr. Baez I think he as a good defense attorney is entitled to know what the science says. I don't make things black white, white black but I have to give him the best that science can offer," said Dr. Kobilinsky.

Eyewitness News received a fax from Baez's PR firm accusing the Orange County Sheriff's Office of leaking false and distorted information to the media and suggesting that Caylee may be found sooner if those leaks stopped.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1828 on: October 19, 2008, 06:52:53 PM »

joesamas mama ~  I think the name a child is given can have a big impact on the child and how they are perceived and treated.  That goes for the spelling too.  Did you dislike the spelling of your name?  If you were a girl with the spelling like a boys, that might not have been quite "the thing" some time ago.  I'm sorry if it is/ was difficult.   
Wow, what did I miss?  We are going through countless baby name books...    I am always open for suggestions.  My email is in my profile..or you can post in the Musings board as I always go there.  Sorry for O/T

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1829 on: October 19, 2008, 06:54:32 PM »

Thanks so much everyone for the answers

Klaas if you have time I would like a picture of a cute little girl monkey with a bow

Thank you monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: October 19, 2008, 06:56:29 PM »

Hi Muffy. No It didn't bother me growing up. I didn't even know there were boys named Stacey. I knew girls named Stacie or Stacye or Staci. I kind of did want to have a name that you could get personalized stuff at Disney World but they spelled my name wrong. Then I kept finding football guys on tv named Stacey, which really made me feel sorry for them because it is kind of for a guy being named Sue. Like the song.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: October 19, 2008, 06:56:43 PM »

Klaas if you have time I would like a picture of a cute little girl monkey with a bow

Thank you monkey hugs
You want KLAASANDS Avi???????????  Whoa.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: October 19, 2008, 06:57:26 PM »

Thank you monkey hugs

Stacey ~ I'm not Klaas, but there is a thread CBB created:  "Avatars for Undressed Monkeys".  Here is the link if you would like to go take a look and see if there is something you like:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1833 on: October 19, 2008, 06:58:13 PM »

We have a resident State Trouper.

For some reason this does not suprise me...

We have several substations throughout our county for the Sherrif's department.  I think Cindy was smoking crack if she thinks that the police in Orlando, a city that is up at all hours of the night into the early hours of the morning, was closed.  Maybe the backlines administration office was closed, but not the police themselves. That honestly has to be the most ridiculous thing I have heard thus far. Way too much crime in Orlando for that to be true.
Dolce I am behind but I thought the same thing. My question is why they had to transfer the call from 911 to the sheriff. Don't they have a police department where they live. They do live in a city right?
The only possible explanation that I have for this is that maybe the area in which they live is outside of the city limits and police juristiction, making it county which is then fwd'ed directly to the sherrif.  I have written this question down to ask my father who is the sherrif of a county over from the one that I live in.  Its interesting none the less...still the excuse does not seems a little far fetched IMO

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: October 19, 2008, 06:58:36 PM »

Thank you monkey hugs

I'll see what I can find for you!
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1835 on: October 19, 2008, 07:01:01 PM »

Thank you monkey hugs

LOL isn't Klass the one that gives us Avi LOL
I don't want her's LOL

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1836 on: October 19, 2008, 07:02:01 PM »

Thank you monkey hugs

I'll see what I can find for you!

AWWWWWWWWWWW thank you so much

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: October 19, 2008, 07:02:44 PM »

Wow, what did I miss?  We are going through countless baby name books...    I am always open for suggestions.  My email is in my profile..or you can post in the Musings board as I always go there.  Sorry for O/T
Dolce, you didn't miss much. Just had a question about a name. Sometimes the way a name is spelled is more a boy name than a girl name. Whatever you name your babies will be great! I have trust in the great Dolce. (just don't give them a whacked out spelling) I named my baby Jozef not Joseph LOL

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: October 19, 2008, 07:03:01 PM »

Thank you monkey hugs

LOL isn't Klass the one that gives us Avi LOL
I don't want her's LOL
Oh I was just giving you a bad time!!!!!   Kinda dull in here today.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: October 19, 2008, 07:04:33 PM »

Kobi on NG *before* he was hired by Biaz to defend Casy... Shows his mind is in his wallet....Des Wink

*"GRACE: Joining me right now is a highly renowned forensic scientist. Lawrence Kobilinsky joining us out of our New York studios. Dr. Koby, thank you for being with us. Koby, explain to me the artificial nose and how air samples can now be used as evidence.

And there are libraries that are digitized in a reference library in the instrument, and these things can be identified. And so this is a reliable way of determining if there is decomposition. Bill Bess (ph) was responsible for creating "the body farm," and crime people, criminalists, go there to study these kinds of things. He`s probably got one of the few labs in the United States that does this kind of work. Normally, it`s done on fish and other decaying substances. The Department of Agriculture is interested in this kind of procedure. But on human decomposition, this is a rare kind of procedure, but it`s a valid one."*

AFTER Kobi is on the defense team....he is saying his job is to show that the science of air testing unreliable.....NG just shook her head and gave him a look of utter disgust.....sheesh!

GREAT CATCH DESTINY!!!

Obviously ... justice for Caylee Marie is not a priorty for Larry Kobilinsky.  Personal benefits will determine which side of the fence Kobilinsky will take a position on an issue.

Janet

LARRY KOBILINSKY - AIR TEST IS WHERE IT IS AT!!

NANCY GRACE
Psychics Join Hunt for Missing Florida Toddler
Aired August 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

And there are libraries that are digitized in a reference library in the instrument, and these things can be identified. And so this is a reliable way of determining if there is decomposition. Bill Bess (ph) was responsible for creating "the body farm," and crime people, criminalists, go there to study these kinds of things. He`s probably got one of the few labs in the United States that does this kind of work. Normally, it`s done on fish and other decaying substances. The Department of Agriculture is interested in this kind of procedure. But on human decomposition, this is a rare kind of procedure, but it`s a valid one.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/11/ng.01.html

LARRY KOBILINSKY - BACKTRACKING IS WHERE IT IS AT!!

NANCY GRACE
Bounty Hunter Thinks Casey Anthony had an Accomplice
Aired September 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: ... there may be some indicators, looking at physical evidence, indicators of decomposition which would support the theory that there was a dead body in that trunk. That`s really the issue. Are the tests reliable? Are they complete? Are there other explanations for finding these things? That`s what we have to focus on.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

Judge Denies HOA Plea To Move Protesters From Anthony Home
POSTED: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 12:12 pm EDT September 24, 2008

DEFENSE TEAM ACQUIRES FORENSIC SCIENTIST

Casey Anthony's defense team has a new member. Doctor Lawrence Kobilinsky is a forensic scientist and a frequent guest on CNN's Nancy Grace show. Monday night, Grace asked why attorney Jose Baez needs a forensic scientist since Casey is primarily charged with economic crimes like check fraud and forgery.

"To Mr. Baez I think he as a good defense attorney is entitled to know what the science says. I don't make things black white, white black but I have to give him the best that science can offer," said Dr. Kobilinsky.

Eyewitness News received a fax from Baez's PR firm accusing the Orange County Sheriff's Office of leaking false and distorted information to the media and suggesting that Caylee may be found sooner if those leaks stopped.

mrskub ... where are you????

I do believe that another email to Yuri Melich ... the lead detective in the Caylee Marie case ... is in order.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.